Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

You know that the modern world is becoming an increasingly toxic place and maybe you’ve been considering the benefits of a detox.

But what exactly is a "detox," how do you make sure you detox in a healthy way, and what do you actually need to do (and stop doing) to detox?

Find out when you unlock this eBook 24 Tips to DIY Detox

"Detox" means different things to different people. It can mean abstaining from something harmful, consuming something beneficial or combining techniques that help the body eliminate harmful toxins.

Regardless of the approach, the objective of a detox is to remove the bad stuff — things like chemicals, heavy metals, mold mycotoxins, environmental pollutants, pesticides and more — in order to support the body’s natural detoxification organs, the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and lungs.

Here are some strategies that support detoxification:

• Eating organic fruits and vegetables
  • Drinking filtered water
  • Eating foods that fight heavy metals
  • Taking probiotics
  • Minimizing indoor air pollution
  • Using a sauna or steam room
  • And more!
Learn more about the simple science-based steps you can take to support your body’s natural detoxification systems and feel more confident in your DIY detox!

Get immediate access to the 26-page 24 Tips to DIY Detox eBook now

To your continuous learning,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DF_logo_2020-Gray-155px
Hello, Nutritarians!

The pounds and the BMI points have been tallied – and I’m happy to welcome the 2022 Weight Loss Challenge winners into our Success circle. Our winners enrolled in the Weight Loss Detox and continued with our Nutritarian Challenge for 6 months.

I congratulate each of them for committing to the Nutritarian lifestyle and prioritizing their health!
Ellie Kent
ELLIE KENT
Lost 29.2 lbs. / 5.3 BMI
I became a Nutritarian because I did not want to spend my retirement living with disease, drugs, or doctors. What I have learned and put into practice from Dr. Fuhrman changed and saved my life.
Donald Golden
DONALD GOLDEN
Lost 49 lbs. / 8.2 BMI
I had a physical-only 2 months into the weight loss challenge and the results were dramatic: My cholesterol dropped from 241 to 142. Triglycerides went from 241 to 125. A1C was 5.2. I no longer need the C-Pap machine, as my sleep apnea has completely disappeared.

I invite you to join the next Weight Loss Detox launching this July!

They stayed determined through vacations, holidays, and the stresses of everyday life. They stayed connected through our online support network. They utilized their classroom resources to reinforce what they learned. And they experienced the thrill of improved health, weight loss, and increased vitality.

I am so proud of them! I invite you to read about their success stories on DrFuhrman.com. And I hope you’ll join me for my next Weight Loss Detox which will start July 11, 2022. I want to help you create your own success story.

Wishing you the best of health,
Joel Fuhrman, M. D.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just had the privilege of doing something really exciting—I traveled to England to attend the first-ever international conference on food addiction. How cool is that? Watch this week's Vlog to hear all about it.

Click here to watch!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
The world is changing and so am I. TikTok is a much easier and more enjoyable social media platform. I can interact with you more directly in the comment threads -- all you need to do is leave a comment and I can easily send a video right back.
You don't need to join to watch, but I hope you'll check it out and follow me @HealthyGutSteven.
If you're already on TikTok, please check out some of my recent videos below -- including one that just went viral about the amount of time you should spend pooping.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you think you've been exposed to mold, one of the worst things you can do is eat moldy food. But you may be thinking "I don't eat moldy food!! That's gross!".

HOWEVER...

Some of these "moldy" foods are tricking us all and don't appear to look moldy so we keep eating them! If you cut out these foods all together, you might notice a big change in your health quicker than you thought was possible:

1. Jarred jams and jelly

2. Mushrooms

3. Cheese (especially blue cheese!!)

4. Sauerkraut

5. Breads and other foods with yeast

6. Sour cream, sour milk, and buttermilk

7. Canned juices

8. Leftovers past 4 days!

9. Soy sauce

10. Dried fruits!

We highly recommend cutting back on these foods if you think you've been exposed to mold. Or better yet, cutting them out all together from your diet. Eating them can only make your symptoms worst and fuel the toxin(s) in your body!

With Gratitude,

Dr. Wendie Trubow & Dr. Edward Levitan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ukraine = Gene Edited Crops

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Monkeypox is another simulation SCAM brought to us by the same psychopaths who unleashed covid​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CNN now publicly asking whether mRNA injections have CAUSED the current covid wave – exactly as we’ve been saying since day one​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Conspiracy? Ex-cop killed in Buffalo shooting had just invented a powerful “water powered engine”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Usual GMO suspects seize upon engineered Ukraine food crisis to demand more genetically engineered crops​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Does Genetics Account for 5% or 70% of Disease Risk?​

Many health educators on the "summit circuit" seem to be fond of saying that genetics account for only about 5% of disease risk and that the other 95% is epigenetics (lifestyle and environmental influences).
While this statistic may be true in one sense, I believe that it is misleading for several reasons.
First, nobody ever mentions the source and context of this 5% statistic, which is actually an average across many disesases, some with very low genetic influences and some with very high genetic influences, independent of epigenetic influences, so how can we know how valid or useful this 5% number is, or exactly how to interpret it?
Second, such a broad statistic has approximately ZERO relevance to you as an individual with specific epigenetic influences, genes, and health challenges.
Third, when epigenetic influences combine with genetic predispositions, the combination has considerably more influence than 5%.
As you probably know, epigenetic influences include things like childhood trauma, exposures to toxins and EMFs, nutrient deficiencies, ill-advised dental procedures, chronic infections, chronic stress, etc, etc, etc.
And there is overwhelming evidence that a person's vulnerability to epigenetic influences is strongly influenced by their genetics.
So when a person is exposed to an epigenetic influence that hits them in a genetic vulnerability, that mythical 5% might jump to 50%, or perhaps higher.
Thus it becomes realtively meaningless in a world with many harmful epigenetic influences to speak of genes accounting for only 5% of the influence on disease when the combination of genes and epigenetic influences is what we should be focused on, and which may actually be the single largest influence on whether or not a person develops a disease.
This is especially important in light of the fact that many epigenetic influences are not obvious and are completely hidden from the average person.
Unitl a person know about hidden influences, they are not in a position to avoid or mitigate them.
Aside from the fact that not enough attention is given to interactions between epigenetics and genetics, and the hidden nature of many epigenetic influences, at least one area of genetic research has actually found evidence that genes alone may account for up to 70% of the risk for a particular condition .... obesity.
Anyone that has struggled with weight issues for much of their life has probably suspected a strong genetic component, and then they hear some health expert say, "Genes account for only 5% of anything. Just change your lifestyle."
While it's true that most of the solutions to obesity, including for people at greater genetic risk of developing obesity, do involve lifestyle, knowing how each person's unique blend of "obesity genes" influences them helps a great deal in targeting the right modifications of lifestyle and other factors.
For example, some people actually need to eat a certain amount of carbohydrates in order to lose weight, while others need to restrict carbohydrates and can do well on keto. And this can be seen in the genes.
And to add insult to injury, an over-generalizing summit circuit guest expert speaker might continue to harp on lifestyle, as if epigenetics consists merely of lifestyle choices, without acknowledging the fact that environmental toxins are another huge epigenetic influence.
For example, recent scientific research has revealed environmental toxins to be major contributors to obesity ("obesogens") and diabetes ("diabetogens").
So enough with all of the over-minimization of genetics and the over-generalizations about "lifestyle".
In a very complex and toxic world, people need individualized solutions to all kinds of conditions, from obesity and weight loss resistance to fatigue and inablity to detoxify.
These are not paleolithic times when genes might have had less influence on which people thrived and which ones struggled, though genes probably had a huge influence back then but for different reasons.
Certain summit circuit speakers (and interviewers) need to wise up and stop allowing their own ignorance to provide a disservice to people with genetic vulnerabilities to conditions that also happen to involve "lifestyle" influences.
End of rant.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Episode 2 is airing NOW! You can watch it right here.

If you want to discover (and defeat) the most common causes of cancer, and not just commonly known causes of cancer, but newly discovered causes that people rarely talk about…

Then make sure you watch every single second of Episode 2.

Why? Because 4 world-leading cancer experts are going to show you what you need to do to prevent tumors from growing in your body…

Or if you or a loved one has already been diagnosed, how to stop them in their tracks.

Dr. Joel Kahn is also going to talk about the mysterious link between cancer and heart disease in America. (This has to do with the TRUE nature of chronic disease, and why the Pharmaceutical model has FAILED to solve it).

You can click the link below to watch Episode 2 of Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link. We’re expecting A LOT of viewers tonight, and if you thought last night’s episode was amazing, wait until you see this…

Watch Episode 2 of Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link

In tonight’s episode, you’ll discover:
    • How to prevent leaky gut and the autoimmune diseases it causes.
    • The fascinating and super active community of microorganisms populate your gut and call a lot of the shots when it comes to your physical and mental health.
    • The astonishing immune-balancing power of functional mushrooms.
    • Miracle herbs that radically reduce inflammation, help your body absorb nutrients, and keep your energy levels high.
    • A science-backed practice from the Far East that is remarkably effective for treating IBS and other digestive disorders.
    • How to fill your diet with the "good" bacteria and the powerful impact this can have on your overall health.
    • And a ton more…

Episode 2 is packed with life-saving information, and not JUST life-saving, but information that allows you to thrive, be at your healthiest, and not have to worry about the future of your health.

Go Here to Watch Episode 2 of The Missing Link

See you there,

The Conquering Cancer team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you pressed for time?

I know how busy we all are these days.

That's why I had my team condense only the most important parts of this video down from a nearly an hour, to just 18 minutes.

If you want to prevent cancer or heal from cancer, you need to know about this.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Guess what!?

We're live with Episode 10 of Natural Medicine Secrets. This a fantastic surprise as this was only supposed to given inside the Gold Package, however, we've decided to give the free screening of this episode to YOU as gift to help save your health.

Take advantage of this right now...

Click here to watch this special bonus Episode 10 - The Grand Finale! (for 24 hours only)

This episode pulls back the curtain on some controversial and exciting new research that has emerged.

I decided to release this because I believe that you need to know this vital information for your health.

In this episode, you'll discover the truth about autism, leaky gut, autoimmune disease, dementia, and Alzheimer's...

You'll discover the most toxic substances that are being used in mainstream medicine today...

This knowledge can prevent people from having irreversible interventions that absolutely bankrupt people's health.

You'll also discover what you can do to turn about the tide on health conditions you may be facing today. We share protocols to heal leaky gut, how to identify foods that are destroying the gut lining and more...

Click here to watch this controversial and breathtaking grand finale episode, Episode 10 of Natural Medicine Secrets!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

For the live virtual event happening later today - "Breathing For Energy" - Thursday, May 26th at 4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET...

Can you do me a favor please.

To ensure you are all set for today, can you please go here to make sure your personalized link is working properly.

If you have any issues with your link please reply back to let us know.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Did you miss Episode 2 last night? If so, then tap here to watch the replay while it’s still available.

Today, there’s more cancer information out there than ever.

You hear a different story from your doctor, your oncologist, your surgeon, the internet, and every expert has their own idea on what to do about cancer.

So, that’s why I made Episode 2… because I want to cut through all of this confusion so you can have a clear picture on what actually causes cancer (and what you can do about it).

I brought in 4 of the world’s top cancer experts, doctors, and researchers for this episode…

Watch Episode 2 of Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link

If you’re watching the comments (or you’re on Facebook), I would greatly appreciate it if you share your thoughts below the video.

And now, that brings us to Episode 3… What’s going to happen tonight?

Well, tonight things are about to get really exciting. Because the title of tonight’s episode is "The Missing Link to Cancer Treatment & Prevention (Part 1)".

Here we’re going to dig DEEP into the "missing link" to cancer treatment and prevention…

We’re going to talk about the difference between people who get diagnosed with cancer, who live in constant misery, and who can never seem to win the frustrating battle. No matter what they do, their cancer gets worse… (even though they follow all their doctor’s instructions).

We’re also going to talk about those people who have a cancer diagnosis, but instead of falling into despair or misery, their life turns in the opposite direction.

They have more energy and happiness than ever… their health takes a radical shift, as over time their tumors shrink smaller and smaller (and never come back).

Episode 3 shows you that difference, and if you’re going to watch one episode during the entire docuseries, THIS should be it.

We’ll send you all of the details and your private viewing link later tonight. But in the meantime, don’t miss Episode 2 right here…

Go here to watch the replay of Episode 2.

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Nutrition Bite is about a healthy “down there”... Or “nether yey-ya” as we like to call it in our house. :D
Female reproductive systems are home to a complex ecosystem of microscopic bacteria known as the vaginal microbiome. The balance of this system is important, just as it is for your gut.
Knowing that, it won’t surprise you that what you eat can directly affect your vaginal health, too.
When this colony of bacteria is strong, it can protect you from urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases and yeast infections.
When it's weak, the “bad” organisms and outside factors are more likely to be able to wreak havoc on your poor lady bits.
But something else of note…
What you eat can also affect your hormones. Which in turn affects your vagina. For example, when estrogen levels drop, your vulva and vaginal tissues tend to thin.
Which means you've got a greater chance of developing those inconvenient and uncomfortable vaginal infections.
So, what should you eat to maintain vaginal health?
Well, there’s a pretty long list…
But the #1 food to avoid for vaginal health is actually one of the ones most experts agree should be avoided for our overall physical health, as well.
Did you guess it, yet?

The #1 food to avoid is SUGAR.​

Excess sugar in all forms is bad news for your gut and vaginal microbiome. Refined sugar is added to just about everything these days, from spaghetti sauce to salad dressing - so you can easily go over your daily limit without even enjoying something sweet!
But you can’t forget things like fructose, the natural occurring sugars in fruits. Drinking a glass of fruit juice is a concentrated blast of fructose even if it’s NOT full of added sugars.
And don’t get us started on HFCS - High-Fructose Corn Syrups… That’s a topic of a future article! (But beware - it’s in far too many processed foods and drinks.)
Sugar in all forms is a favorite food of those “bad” organisms lurking in your vagina’s microbiome. So, when you eat too much, it's easy for organisms like candida to overrun the population... and yeast infections can result.
Similarly, some bacteria feed on others. Once an organism starts to overgrow - often by being given the opportunity to proliferate by having a good food source - that’s when things get out of balance.
It’s not so much about ‘good’ and ‘bad’, as it is about balance. And sugar can throw your body and hormones WAY out of balance, creating optimal conditions for infections and other common ailments of the va-jay-jay.
Thus, as with most things, MODERATION is key. A moderate amount of sugars (preferably not refined) is usually okay for most people.
But there are several other foods you should avoid if you want the happiest “down there”, today and every day.
Discover the full list in our friend Isa Herrera’s digital book, “The Vaginal Dryness Survival Guide - How to Heal Vaginal Dryness, Fragile and Itchy Tissues With Food & Simple Wellness Practices
>>Get your copy of this incredibly helpful guide here
To Getting Back Your Sensuality & Confidence,
The VegHealth Team
P.S.
Isa really is just the sweetest woman and a true expert in this area. (pun intended). She’s holding a free workshop on all things ‘down there’ health that STARTS SOON…
When you download her complimentary ebook, (and because you’re one of our valued members) you’ll also get a VIP pass to Isa’s “V"- Core Secrets Interactive Workshop that premiere’s online, soon.

"V"-CORE SECRETS WORKSHOP​

5 Steps to a Strong, Toned & Leak-Free Pelvic Floor, Finally...

Give Your Lady Parts A “Do-Over”​

>>Claim your f.reee VIP Pass Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well today.

There's currently a lot of misinformation out there regarding how to achieve a healthy immune system.

Toward that end, you won't want to miss the clarity Dr. Peter Kan provides you on the keys to properly doing so in his...

New "BALANCING IMMUNITY" guide which is yours completely FREE right here today

Yes, you get this important 20-page research-based guide immediately on the page after free sign up -- no waiting!

And this one is an essential read because, first and foremost, you'll understand WHY this is so important to remember:

It's not so much about just "boosting" your immune system.

More importantly, it's about you taking the best steps to balance your immune system.

You see, you certainly don't want a compromised immune system, because that can lead to getting infections easily and other problems.

HOWEVER, you also don't want an overactive immune system, because that can lead to allergies and autoimmune (or further provoking these, if you have them already.)

In layman's terms, as you're about to learn, it's all about your immune system "walking a fine line" between not being suppressed and also not being overzealous!

Don't miss Dr. Kan's brand-new guide to understand the keys to balancing your own immunity

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bet you didn't know that this common ingredient acts like “Miracle Gro” for cancer cells...

And most people have it sitting in their cupboard right now, and they don’t know how harmful it can be.

Find out what it is inside this new book: “Cancer’s Favorite Food”

300 years ago, the average American consumed around 4 pounds of this per year…

Today, on average, we consume about 76 pounds of it per year! Perhaps that’s why we’ve seen such an increase in cancer?

In fact, PET scans (Positron Emission Tomography) show that when this common household ingredient enters your body…

It flocks to tumor cells much like metal attracts to a magnet.

But the good news is, according to a journal published in Nutrition and Metabolism… when you cut off the supply of Cancer’s Favorite Food… the body appears to suppress tumor growth.

Want to know what cancer’s favorite food is?

=>Grab your F.REE copy of “Cancer’s Favorite Food” right now!
Virtual Hugs!
Dr. Michelle

P.S. Don’t worry! Cutting out “Cancer’s Favorite Food” is easy. In fact, on page 17 of this empowering easy-to-read book… you’ll see how simple it is to detox this common ingredient from your body…

Cancer's Favorite Food

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

The UK Health Security Agency recently released a shocking batch of statistics that completely backfired on them.
Their intent was to support the idea that the vaxx prevents hospitalization… But that wasn’t the case.
Their data revealed:
  • Far higher accident and emergency admission rates for non-C0V!D in the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed (five times higher rate)
  • Significantly higher rates of hospitalization due to non-C0V!D respiratory illness in the vaxxed
  • Even higher numbers in those who were double vaxxed
  • Plus much more interesting data that doesn’t fit the usual agenda the global governments have tried to coordinate
What is the cause of this influx of emergency admissions?
Why are people struggling after receiving the vaxx?
And, most important of all, what can the vaxxed do to reverse the negative effects of the jab and heal their body?
These are the types of questions that will be answered in the brand new docuseries, Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive. Airing May 31 - June 10.
Even if you're not able to watch this docuseries, you can download FREE eBooks from contributors. Enjoy these downloads below.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bioterrorism: COVID Vaccines and Their Mechanism of Destruction
The reality is, the experimental vaxx that’s been forced on millions is causing severe side effects, and even death, in a large number of recipients. Inflammation can lead to any number of issues including heart attack and death. Without any of this information being made public, we are all blind from the truth… Unless we remain vigilant about hearing the truth and making our own, informed, decisions. This is why it’s vital that you take a look at this FREE resource.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Reverse Disease at a Cellular Level Through Diet and
Dr. Henry Ealy explains the truth about detoxing your body and whether or not you really need to do it; why eating healthy alone is NOT enough (and what the experts recommend you add to your daily routine to boost your immune system); The exact reason heavy metals and toxins are building up inside your body (this is even more urgent if you or a loved one received the jab). The rest of Dr. Ealy’s tips plus all of the information you need to remain healthy and boost your immune system can be found in this FREE eBook.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Real COVID Regime - How the Global Government’s Agenda Continues to Unfold
The International Pandemic Treaty is the most concerning news that no one is allowed to tell the truth about. Do you fully understand what they are trying to do to your medical freedom? If you felt as though the last two years were oppressive, wait until you see what they have planned for your future… Unless we ALL decide to act now and stop them. The first urgent step you need to take right now is to keep yourself educated, which is not an easy task in a world full of censored information. This is why downloading this FREE resource is such an important step.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Fight for Justice and Medical Freedom
Dr. Henry Ealy and his team of researchers petitioned the Grand Jury with hard evidence on the fraud that happened with C0V!D death certificates. You can hear about how the entire Grand Jury Petition went (including the exact names of the government officials who were included in the allegations) in the FREE resource. If you want to learn how to stand up for your personal freedom, now and in the future, you need to begin with education, this eBook is a great start.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Food for Life: 20 Most Healthy Foods to Eat
In this brand new eBook titled, Food for Life: 20 Most Healthy Foods to Eat you’ll finally learn what they’ve hidden from you for far too long. We are facing exposure to heavy metals and toxins on a daily basis and it’s nearly impossible to avoid them. That’s why Dr. Marz shares even more nutrition tips in this FREE ebook.
DOWNLOAD NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Chemicals are everywhere!

They’re in our food, water, air, soil, and even in our cars and clothing.
Learn how to protect yourself from toxic chemicals!

—>>Download your complimentary eBook, Top 11 Chemicals Affecting Your Health!

Toxic chemicals can affect our bodies in many ways and can have long-term effects on our health.

For example:

• Gluten intolerance is linked to glyphosate (RoundUp) toxicity
  • Organophosphates (pesticides/insecticides) break down neurotransmitters
  • Chemical herbicides have been associated with endocrine disorders
All three of these chemicals can be found in foods considered safe.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Chemical exposure can leave us with a host of conditions and diseases, including cancer, autoimmunity and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, with no clear origin.

Learn how you can reduce your exposure and protect yourself from glyphosate, heavy metals, radioactive elements and more with tips from this comprehensive eBook.

—>>Gain immediate access to the Top 11 Chemicals Affecting Your Health eBook now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online The Secret Cause of Sickness: Chemical Toxicity Summit taking place on June 20-26, 2022, where over 30 experts will teach you more about common (and hidden!) toxins, their dangers, signs of toxicity and how to give your body the support it needs to safely and gently clear them!

Yes, you can truly get started on better health today!

To your continuous learning,
Your DrSummits Family

P.S. Enjoy learning from Dr. Jaban Moore’s vital eBook, Top 11 Chemicals Affecting Your Health, when you unlock it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you having a few toilet issues? 🚽

Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. And it’s not fun.

It’s also not convenient if you’re running to the loo every so often.

Diarrhea is a sign that your body is not digesting and absorbing nutrients properly. It’s also a sign that something is not quite right. If you’re experiencing diarrhea, it’s important to find out the underlying cause.

Common causes of diarrhea include:

• Food poisoning
  • SIBO
  • SIFO/candida overgrowth
  • Food sensitivities
  • Histamine intolerance
  • Salicylate intolerance
  • Oxalate intolerance
  • Chronic stress or trauma
  • Celiac disease
  • C.difficile infection
  • Dairy products
  • Poor absorption
  • Parasites
Quick Solutions For Diarrhea

Okay, so here are some tips if you want some quick solutions for diarrhea:

1. For acute diarrhea

If it’s acute, it’s important to maintain adequate fluid intake. Aim again for those 8 glasses of water each day. Replace lost electrolytes by squeezing fresh lemon and a generous pinch of sea salt into 1 L of water.

2. Know what to eat and how to eat

Consume easily digestible foods such as homemade soups/broths as this will assist with the absorption of nutrients whilst helping to calm your stomach.

It’s also better to eat smaller, regular meals (5-6 per day every 3 hours or so) to reduce the load on your digestive system. Consume 2-3 cups of black tea per day as the tannins it contains will help to reduce inflammation and the severity of diarrhea.

3. For chronic diarrhea

If you’ve been suffering from diarrhea for a while, it is important to investigate the trigger foods. Wheat, dairy, gluten, chilli peppers, FODMAPS, and salicylates are the most common. Increase soluble fibers such as psyllium husk, slippery elm, and pectin.

4. Know the supplements to take

Specific probiotic strains can also be very effective in treating diarrhea. These include Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) and Saccharomyces boulardii (SB). SB is a great one to take on holiday as it is well-known for its role in the prevention and treatment of traveller’s diarrhea. Both LGG and SB can shorten the duration of time you experience diarrhea as well as improve the consistency of your stools.

>> Struggling with diarrhea? Here’s a supplement you can easily mix with any drink of your choice to help you

This Week’s Recipes: What to Feed Your Inflamed Gut (Done in Under 30 Minutes)

If you’re currently struggling with diarrhea, it’s best to stick with foods that won’t aggravate your digestive system any further.

So this week, instead of giving you just one recipe, we thought it’s best to give you several options so you can pick one that you might find appetising. Remember: Stay hydrated and eat smaller but more regular meals to reduce the load on your digestive system.

Hope these recipes will help you!
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Erika Schwartz, M.D., writes:

A woman’s heart rate may indicate if she has a low sex drive. A study at the University of Texas found that low heart rate variability (HRV) — the variation in time between heartbeats — is linked to low libido in women.

Those with low HRV are dominated by their sympathetic nervous system — the body’s fight or flight response — which is easily stimulated and stays active constantly. On the other hand, average or high HRV has been associated with healthy hearts and improved blood flow to the genitals.

Special: Blood Pressure & Love Life Helped by Doctor's 'Prescription.' See How.

Researchers analyzed HRV and self-reported information from 72 women ages 18-39 using the Female Sexual Function Index to evaluate their overall sexual functioning. The questionnaire included categories such as pain, satisfaction, and desire.

They found that in addition to overall sexual dysfunction, women with below average HRV were more likely to have difficulties with sexual arousal.

Amelia Stanton, lead author of the study published in Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, told Live Science: “Because evidence shows that low HRV is a potential risk factor for sexual dysfunction, physicians have a simple, low-cost and nonintrusive method to measure a woman’s risk for sexual dysfunction.”

It makes it easier to talk about something a little bit more private and get women the help that they need.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Did you miss last night’s bonus Episode 10 Big Pharma & Government Corruption, Supplements vs. Pharmaceuticals of our powerful docuseries, Natural Medicine Secrets?
In case you did, here’s what you missed…
During this episode, we shared Big Pharma’s hidden agenda…
Did you know that people in the US consume more medication than any other country in the world?
And yet… they are still amongst the unhealthiest?
Why are doctors so keen to prescribe side-effect-laden drugs that only mask the symptoms?
It’s hard to know who we can trust when it comes to our health with so much big-money corruption going on.
But, our experts share insights into what to look out for and what natural solutions REALLY work.

You've just got a FEW more hours to watch Episode 10, and you can access it here right now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
THE HIGHWIRE INSIDERS REPORT​
mail
TODAY ON THE HIGHWIRE!​
EPISODE 268: W.H.O. IS IN CHARGE?
Del is back from Bath, England, where he emceed the Better Way Conference. He breaks down his experience, and gives you an inside look at the incredible moment he locked horns on stage with Geert Vanden Bossche, over Childhood vaccines. You don’t want to miss this! Then, Jefferey Jaxen details shocking video from the World Economic Forum’s meeting in Davos, and the World Health Assembly at the W.H.O. It’s all hiding in plain sight. Also, is Monkeypox the next Covid? Really?! Peter McCullough, MD, MPH, joins del for a head-to-toe discussion on this latest ‘scare’. Then, be among the first to get the details on Dr. McCullough’s new book, The Courage to Face Covid-19, as Peter and Co-Author, crime writer John Leake, detail this indictment of the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex. Finally, an unthinkable tragedy has occurred in Uvalde, Texas this week. Del pays tribute, then calls out the mainstream, corporate media for refusing to talk about the elephant in the room of horrible tragedies like this.

We’re not monkeying around, TODAY on The HighWire!

Tune in at 11am Pacific Time (2pm Eastern) at TheHighWire.com!

Read and subscribe to ‘Big Truth,’ Del Bigtree’s new Substack here.

And while you’re there, don’t forget Jefferey Jaxen’s brand new Substack here!

The FDA is now producing Pfizer’s Covid vaccine data. Download the latest 80,000 pages of documents and read them yourself, at icandecide.org/pfizer/ now!

Get your HighWire & ICAN gear at TheHighWire.shop!

We’ll see YOU out on The HighWire!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Our free training Masterclass "How to Reduce Your A1C in 30 Days (OR less) WITHOUT Giving Up Fruits, Bread, Pasta, and Grains!" is starting momentarily – at 10:00pm PT / 1:00pm ET

This webinar is incredibly important, so consider this your last-minute reminder to join us.

Click here to join us – we can't wait to see you inside!
See you inside!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Time and time again, I’ve seen patients struggling with autoimmunity who have a gut that’s gone haywire. Through the lens of Functional Medicine, I’ve learned why that’s not surprising and how to use gut healing as a foundation to improve their overall health.
Issues within the gut aren’t limited to autoimmunity though. The intestinal barrier is a gateway to the systemic immune system, enteric nervous system, and connects to the brain via the bloodstream and vagus nerve. That means when issues linger in the gut for a prolonged period of time, they show up in various forms throughout the rest of the body, too.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru talks to Dr. Elroy Vojdani about why the gut is so heavily involved in immune regulation, how leaky gut happens (also known as intestinal permeability), and what to do about it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Thursday Jimi!
I caught up with Dale Figtree, PhD, recently to talk more about her INCREDIBLE healing story.
In 1977, at the age of 27, Dale was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Her tumor was inoperable and she immediately began chemo and radiation.
After six months of treatment and enduring the maximum lifetime human dose of radiation (yikes), her tumor was reduced but not gone. Surgery was not an option and she was told that there was nothing more they could do.
It was at that terrifying yet magnificent moment that Dale decided to take control of her situation.
Instead of giving up and preparing to die, she took Massive Action to radically transform her life and her body.
Her healing journey was unbelievably difficult, and she came very close to death, but she persevered and prevailed!
Three years later the cancer was gone. :)
I first interviewed Dr. Dale Figtree several years ago and I have an updated interview to share with you today.
You're going to love hearing the incredible inspiring story and wisdom of Dr. Dale Figtree.

Watch our interview here

To your life and health!
(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Shocking report suggests COVID-19 vaccines have caused millions of deaths worldwide​

VU Sponsors