Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since Breast Cancer Awareness Month is here, I thought I'd share the whole picture of breast screening!

Ultrasounds are wand-like devices that move over your skin to make images of your breasts. The transducer sends out sound waves that bounce off your breast tissue.
Upside:
  • It Shows lumps, bumps, and cysts.
Downsides:
  • Does not detect micro-calcifications unless really large.
Mammograms are X-rayed images.
Upside:
  • Detects small calcifications.
Downside:
  • Gives off ionizing radiation.
  • Can produce false negatives.
  • Can produce false positives.
  • Over-diagnosis and over-treatment (ductal carcinoma in situ).

Thermography is a process where a thermal camera captures using infrared energy.
Upside:
  • Shows vascularity (blood supply). Cancer is often vascular.
Downside:
  • Doesn't show a clear picture of lump, bump, cyst, or calcification.
Breast thermography is one of the safest screening tools for tumor growth since there is no radiation and it is non-invasive. It is also safe for women with dense breast tissue, implants, fibrocystic changes, nursing moms, and women under 40.

The temperature of cancerous tissues is often slightly higher than neighboring tissues. When tumors start to form, they need the formation of new blood vessels, a process called angiogenesis. This process often increases the surface temperature that is detectable with a special camera.

Thermography is the earliest detectable screen for tumor formation. Some research shows that if a thermogram is abnormal, the risk of breast cancer is 10 times higher than a family history of the disease. Therefore, thermography may be especially important for early detection.
mail

Breast thermography is one of the safest screening tools for tumor growth since there is no radiation and it is non-invasive. It is also safe for women with dense breast tissue, implants, fibrocystic changes, nursing moms, and women under 40.

The temperature of cancerous tissues is often slightly higher than neighboring tissues. When tumors start to form, they need the formation of new blood vessels, a process called angiogenesis. This process often increases the surface temperature that is detectable with a special camera.

Thermography is the earliest detectable screen for tumor formation. Some research shows that if a thermogram is abnormal, the risk of breast cancer is 10 times higher than a family history of the disease. Therefore, thermography may be especially important for early detection.

We can't just think about screening but the entire context of our life. Breast cancer doesn't happen overnight. Other considerations if you were my patient!
Nutritional deficiencies (without enough protein and B vitamins, the liver can’t process estrogen)
  • Xenoestrogens in the environment (compounds that can mimic estrogen)
  • Stress and radiation both have estrogenic effects
  • Obesity (fat cells create their own estrogen)
  • Poor thyroid function
  • Removal of ovaries
  • Insufficient iodine
  • Certain medications
  • Estrogen-only therapy
  • Low vitamin D
  • Elevated blood estrogen
  • Inflammation
  • The natural aging process
  • Genetics
  • Click here to see more about Thermography Scans

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lemon water is all the rage these days and for good reason.
Did you know that one lemon provides about 31 mg of vitamin C, which is 51% of the reference daily intake?
Yup and research shows that eating fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C reduces your risk of heart disease and stroke.
And if that isn’t enough studies show that plant compounds in lemon extracts may help prevent or reduce weight gain.
Check out one of our most popular articles and learn why you should be drinking lemon water every morning:
Research shows lemon water has many potential health benefits. Aside from those, adding lemon to your water may help you drink more throughout the day and keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is critical to good health, so lemon water is pretty much a win-win ; )
Namaste,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The ‘Pumpkin Solution’ For Arthritis Pain​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi ,

We have a special announcement down below. It's time sensitive also.

We’re nearing the end of our AMAZING 9-Episode docuseries, BRAVE: Live Couragously, Heal Miraculously… And the feedback we’ve received from thousands of viewers has been incredible…

We want to say a heartfelt “THANK YOU” … With your support, we’ve been able to overcome Big Tech’s relentless censorship, break through the corporate media’s lies, and bring you the TRUTH…

“This protocol … can be and has been demonstrated to be an extremely effective monotherapy for even advanced C0V!D, much less early C0V!D. And unfortunately … like most of these treatments, they've been ignored by mainstream medicine. I think that's one of the great frauds of medicine… they just … keep down natural therapies.” Dr. Thomas E. Levy

Dr. Levy is one of the top medical experts you’ll hear from in today’s BRAND NEW Episode 8 BRAVE BREAKTHROUGHS: Latest Treatments to Overcome Vaxx Injuries

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chronic inflammation and Cancer are on the rise.

In this new ebook, you will learn real solutions that you can make to reverse and even stop inflammation in its tracks!

—>> Download your complimentary Tips to Manage and Address Chronic Inflammation eBook!

While chronic inflammation may be common, it should not be considered normal.
Chronic inflammation is often at the root of health issues like chronic pain, chronic fatigue, GI issues, ongoing mental health issues, unintentional weight fluctuations and frequent illness.

Fortunately, there are many ways you can reduce inflammation that are within your control.

These lifestyle choices are centered around the key areas of nutrition, exercise, sleep and stress management.

Here are just a few tips you can start implementing today:

• Reduce or eliminate sugar
  • Eat a high-fiber diet
  • Move every 30 minutes
  • Get 20 minutes of light every morning
  • Try a digital detox

*If you are trying to implement these lifestyle changes and are struggling, it may be time to partner with a certified health coach for assistance and support. Or, if you have made significant improvements to your lifestyle but are still chronically ill, there may be underlying issues that are best addressed with the help of a functional medicine practitioner.

We hope the information included in this eBook will help you combat chronic inflammation and put you on the road to health and longevity.

—>> Learn more when you gain immediate access to the 26-page Tips to Manage and Address Chronic Inflammation eBook!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Root Causes, Rapid Results summit taking place on November 14-20, 2022, where over 30 experts will teach you more about leading systematic, root cause approaches to recovery that respect your body’s stages of healing and get results!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tuesday​

October-4-2022
'Maybe I'm not good enough', 'No one will ever love me', or 'I'm not worthy.'

Romantic rejection and ghosting can cause such negative thoughts and painful emotions to surface.

Dealing with rejection is hard. Give yourself plenty of time to feel all your feelings.

Once you let them run their course, you can focus on getting yourself to a better place and reflecting on your experience.

Remember, your worth doesn't come from outside approval. Avoid putting that person on a pedestal.

Just because the other person didn't want to pursue anything romantically with you, doesn't mean you're unworthy.

Separate your self-worth from the relationship. Use this experience to build resilience and understand what you want in a future relationship.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Can you remember the last time you had a great sleep, Jimi?

If you’ve had trouble sleeping or staying asleep, and feel irritable, unfocused, and drowsy throughout the day…

>> then you don’t want to miss the 7-day SLEEP SUPER SUMMIT

Hosted by Alex Howard (Founder of Optimum Health Clinic) and Meagen Gibson (CEO of Conscious Life) this amazing FR-EE summit has gathered over 40 of the best sleep and wellness experts to tell you EXACTLY how to get a better sleep…

And the ROOT causes of why you aren’t currently.

>> claim your spot in the SLEEP SUPER SUMMIT now before it’s offline

Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store:

• Day 1 - Understanding Sleep
  • Day 2 - Factors Disrupting Your Sleep (it’s not just your phone!)
  • Day 3 - Getting Sleep Ready (what to do before bedtime)
  • Day 4 - Functional Medicine for Restoring Rest
  • Day 5 - Brain and Body Day
  • Day 6 - Nervous System Regulation Day
  • Day 7 - Tools and Techniques for Great Sleep (that you can use to IMMEDIATELY improve your sleep)
And that’s not including all of the awesome BONUS content.

Listen,
Jimi, if you or someone you know suffers from sleep deficiency…

Then there’s no better time than NOW to learn the truth behind your sleep than at the FR-EE Sleep Super Summit.

Hope to see you there,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, Dr. Ritamarie here…

My clinically proven framework for assessing and resolving chronic fatigue promises to change how you look at fatigue.

I’d love to share it with you, but first I want to make sure you’re registered for my workshop…

If you've been waiting a long time to find effective strategies to finally become the practitioner your patients and clients have been looking for, now is your chance to make that happen!

If you’re like me, you don’t want to waste your time on things that don’t work.

So, I’ve put together this workshop to teach you how to get to the root causes and what non-invasive, natural approaches you can use to empower your patients and clients to heal!

Chronic fatigue is a serious and debilitating condition that affects millions of people around the world.

It’s critical that you possess the skills and knowledge to properly identify & address its underlying causes—and to be able to provide real, lasting results!

The information, tips, and strategies you’ll discover in this training might just be the missing pieces in your practice…

Click here to see the details

I’ll see you later.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They say, "The devil is in the details." However, I like to turn that around and say, "The angel is in the details," because that's where you'll find the most helpful insights.

On that note, Jim, because you certainly want to be "in-the-know" on the best steps you can take to boost your daily energy, your mood, and your immunity, I'm certain you're going to appreciate...

The 5 top simple and natural ways you can increase your energy, improve your mood, and rejuvenate your immunity in Dr. Perlmutter and Dr. Bland's new free guide for you right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Yesterday, I shared with you a personalised sleep tracker that you can use to identify the factors that disrupt your sleep.

I hope you’ve started working on it!

Today, I want to share another free resource… this time, on how you can get more deep sleep.

You see, getting enough deep sleep is the key to falling asleep easily, sleeping soundly through the night, and waking up feeling rested and rejuvenated.

So if you often wake up feeling exhausted, it’s likely that you’re not getting enough deep sleep.

In this 45-minute webinar that you can watch right now, you’ll learn:

• Why a dysregulated nervous system makes falling asleep very difficult (+plus how to reset it)
  • How to recognise the different types of sleep issues so you’ll know the correct intervention
  • The neurology of sleep and the different states that our brain wave patterns can be in (Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta)
  • The 4 pillars of deep sleep, including best practices and key principles for each
And more!

Not only that…

But when you grab this gift, you’ll also get a complimentary ticket to the 2022 Sleep Super Conference. This features 40+ renowned sleep experts, who will be sharing their best research and methods for getting the high-quality sleep that will enable you to live your best life.

They’ll cover a broad range of sleep-related topics—from the science of sleep to sleep hygiene, anxiety and sleep disorders, Seasonal Affective Disorder, mindfulness practices, and the role of exercise in sleep, just to name a few.

So if you feel like you’re not getting enough deep sleep…

>> Go here to watch this 45-minute webinar on deep sleep right now

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 Food-Medicines That Could Quite Possibly Save Your Life​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Ever walk into a room and forget why you’re there?
Or forget a thought in the middle of a sentence?
Believe it or not, these brain fog moments are caused by dying brain cells.
I know that sounds scary, but bear with me. It’s true, your brain and memory begin to decay starting at age 35. The worst part is it’s happening fast.
By the time you are 55, almost 10% of your brain will be gone. 20% by the time you’re 75.
The good news is that most shrinkage is NOT age related—it’s lifestyle related.
And the even better news is that it can be reversed—quickly and easily at any age.
How?
By STOPPING 3 toxic habits you are doing every day that have been scientifically proven to damage your brain and memory.
We have a number of members in our community who tell us how Bright Line Eating has cleared up their brain fog. It’s a big benefit to kicking flour and sugar. So when I came across this webinar where you can learn even more ways to clear that fog and improve your memory, I knew it would be a wonderful complement to our programs.
Click here to discover what the 3 toxic habits are that are damaging your brain and memory–and learn how to fix them for good.
With love,
Susan
PS. The World Health Organization estimates that the number of cases of dementia is estimated to more than triple by 2050. Watch this to help prevent you from losing more and more of your precious memories.
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BIG Master Class starts today (free online)​

Hello Jimi,
I’m one of dozens of speakers for Dr. Peter Kan’s BIG Master Class. Peter is offering some great, free registration bonus gifts……you can grab them below.
If you’re struggling with some poor health issues the material in this event could be life changing for you.

Are you struggling with unrelenting fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, and more?

The Brain-Immune-Gut connection (BIG connection) has been newly identified as the key to hormone health, autoimmunity, neuro-degeneration, gastrointestinal disorders, cardiovascular health, and healthy aging.
If so or you’re just interested in learning more about how to stay healthy, make sure you attend this event. And for sure grab the free bonus gifts, there are some really good ones.
Dysfunction in the BIG axis leads to symptoms such as fatigue, brain fog, memory loss, depression, anxiety, chronic inflammation, chronic infections, autoimmune diseases, food sensitivities, digestive disorders, and IBS.
Understanding this material will allow you to make big steps in the right direction in your quest to get healthy and or stay healthy.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN IN TODAY for the Brain Immune Gut Masterclass below and grab the free bonus gifts.!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to Stop Vitamin C from Forming Oxalate​

In a recent email I discussed potential issues that can arise when taking high doses of synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid or ascorbate), including the formation of oxalate, which can cause pain, mitochondrial function, oxidative stress, inflammation, and kidney stones.

Oxalate can be formed from vitamin C after it gets oxidized to the ascrobyl radical and is further metabolized ultimately to oxalate.

This does not happen if oxidized vitamin C gets recycled back to ascorbic acid.

NADH and NADPH (the body's main reducing agent / electron donor) and glutathione recycle vitamin C.

NADPH is produced from glucose via the pentose phosphate pathway, and the efficiency of this process depends on various factors, including ...

1. Metabolic issues that affect the availability of glucose
  2. Genetics affecting various enzymatic steps in the pentose phosphate pathway that produces NADPH
  3. Nutrients that act as cofactors in this pathway, including riboflavin, niacin, selenium, calcium, magnesium
Metabolic issues that affect glucose availability for the pentose phosphate pathway and its formation of NADPH include things like ...

1. Diabetes, thyroid disorders, and adrenal disorders
  2. Oxidative stress
  3. Deficiencies in nutrients involved in energy metabolism (e.g. B vitamins, electrolytes, iron, copper, sulfur, and magnesium)
  4. Genetic variants affecting energy metabolism (too many to name here)
Then, recycling of vitamin C using NADPH probably requires a well-functioning enzyme called thioredoxin reductase to transfer electrons from NADPH to ascobyl radicals to regenerate ascorbic acid.

How well thioredoxin reductase uses NADPH to recycle vitamin C can be affected by the genes that code for this enzyme (TXNRD1 and TXNRD2 genes).

If vitamin C does not get recycled by NADPH, then it falls to glutathione to do it via glutathione-utilizing enzymes like glutathione S-transferases, which means that variants in certain GST genes can affect how well glutathione can recycle vitamin C.

If glutathione does not recycle vitamin C, then oxidized vitamin C can be irreversibly converted via several steps to oxalate.

However, oxidized vitamin C can also be excreted in the urine as a metabolite that has not yet converted all the way to oxalate.

So in general, oxalate formation from vitamin C occurs when NADPH / thioredoxin reductase and glutathione / glutathione S-transferase both fail to recycle it, but not all oxidized vitamin C necessarily converts to oxalate before getting excreted.

Oxalate can accumulate in the body if the body's pathways for converting oxalate to other substances (e.g. the amino acid glycine) are not working well.

The conversion of oxalate to other substances involves genes like LDHA, LDHB, LDHC, LDHD, AGXT, GRHPR and cofactors like vitamin B6.

In general, maintaining good NADPH and glutathione status seems important when engaging in high-dose vitamin C therapy, except when a prooxidant effect is desired (e.g. in cancer therapy) or when treating a dangerous condition like snake venom poisoning or polio infection that requires rapid treatment that is best accomplished immediately and without delay, using high-dose vitamin C.

In such cases, the risk of high-dose vitamin C therapy increasing oxidative stress or causing oxalate formation pale in comparison to the risk of death or permanent dysfigurement.

In general, oxalate formation from high-dose vitamin C therapy can most likely be prevented by ....

1. Maintaining good levels of NADPH and glutathione
  2. Ensuring the availability of glucose (e.g. supporting insulin sensitivity, ensuring thryoid and adrenal function, and possibly not relying on a ketogenic diet if the body is struggling to produce enough glucose)
  3. Supplying he nutrients that are required in the relevant metabolic pathways
  4. Potentially also emplying extra measures to compensate for any genetic vulnerabilities in relevant metabolic pathways
There is still much that we do not know about what happens under various conditions in response to high-dose vitamin C therapy.

There are reasons to employ caution, reasons to not worry excessively about it, and also steps that can be taken to minimize problems with high-dose vitamin C therapy.

Keep in mind that infection, stress, and toxins (including bacterial endotoxin), appear to cause vitamin C to leave the adrenal glands (the richest reservoir of vitamin C in the body) to go to the liver (to deal with toxins) and other parts of the body (e.g. the thymus gland to support immune function).

Depletion of vitamin C from the adrenal glands due to chronic infection or toxicity may be a contributor to fatigue caused by reduced adrenal function.

Ultimately, vitamin C is a powerful neutralizer of many types of infection and toxicity and also needs to be replenished in the adrenal glands.

Whether vitamin C is taken only in food-based forms or also in high-dose synthetic forms, vitamin C is very important in both the prevention of and recovery from infection and toxicity.

When it comes to assessing your risk for potential side effects from vitamin C supplementation, it can be helpful to look at variants in genes like G6PD, TXNRD1, TXNRD2, GST, LDHA, LDHB, LDHC, LDHD, AGXT, GRHPR, etc and markers for glutathione status, and markers of enzyme cofactors like B vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Today is the day! The doors to the Reverse Autoimmune Disease Summit 5.0 are opening at 6 pm ET…

>> Your better life starts tonight (get your F.REE ticket to Summit here)

We’ve been SO honored to watch this summit come together over the last few months.

Just the sheer volume of incredible expertise is overwhelming. More than 30 doctors, nutritionists, functional medicine experts, and more have gathered to help you reverse autoimmunity and get your life back!

Once the doors open this evening, you’ll have 24 hours to watch all the day 1 presentations.

After 24 hours, they get locked in the vault for good. So if you’re even kind of interested in being a part of this life-changing event, claim your ticket now!

Remember, everyone who registers gets these bonuses from the experts. These bonuses alone are worth more than $1000!

We can’t wait for you to experience this event. See you tonight!

To your health,
Your DrTalks Family

P.S. If you want to get even more out of the summit (and own ALL the content for life), you can become an All-Access Pass member. Tap here for all the details.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Christa w/ Pink Ribbon
Dear Jimi,
This email is for the ladies (but guys with ladies you love, you should listen too :).
It’s breast cancer awareness month.
Every year at this time, I am so thankful that my mom was able to successfully overcome Stage II Breast Cancer and I pray for the many women that are diagnosed year after year.
Right now, statistics say that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
It does not have to be that way.
I want you and women everywhere to realize how much power and control we have to dramatically decrease these statistics.
We’ve pulled our top 5 blogs on breast cancer for you to deep dive into what’s possible on the prevention side of things.
Here they are:
I sincerely hope the information in today’s blogs empowers you to improve your breast health through prevention.
With love and gratitude,
Christa

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Defy Aging Summit!​

Aging isn't a very popular word these days. Many people associate it with loss of vitality, looks, and eventually coming down with a chronic disease like cancer, diabetes, heart disease or dementia. This unhappy ending is not something we have to sit around waiting for. In fact, there's a lot of research showing that what we put in our mouths everyday can help turn back our biological clock.
Join me for an exciting interview on the topic of telomeres (end caps of your dna), pH and antioxidants (to combat age-related inflammation) in my talk at the Defy Aging Summit which premieres online October 10th. All summit attendees will receive 30% off a TWJ program of their choice.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Norseman Leif Eriksson spotted North America 500 years before Columbus — and unlike earlier sailors who had looked at the rocky terrain from the safety of their sailing vessels, he and his crew set foot on Baffin Island, Labrador, and Newfoundland, where they spent the winter.

Those Nordic walks through uncharted territory provided the adventurers with plenty of physical and mental stimulation, as well as tales to tell when they returned home to Greenland.

Special: Doctors Witness Amazing Joint Pain Changes

Nordic walking may be uncharted territory for you too. But fortunately, it's just as rewarding physically and mentally today, with none of the risks Eriksson faced.

If you want to increase the benefits of your 10,000 steps a day, get ahold of two Nordic walking poles. Holding the poles behind you as an extension of your arms, move them to match your foot stride. With every step you apply force to the pole, propelling yourself forward and increasing workout intensity, with no added strain on your joints in your lower body.

You will:

• Activate 90% of your body's muscles and burn 46% more calories than regular walking

• Increase your aerobic activity by 25%

• Tone your arms, shoulders, and back muscles while you improve your core strength and posture

For people with Parkinson's disease, Nordic walking has been found to help with posture and balance, quality of gait, and quality of life.

So, explore the benefits of Nordic walking as you stride out through your favorite park or discover new territory for your physical activity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

We’re finally at the end of our groundbreaking 9-episode docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously… and I want to say a massive “Thank YOU” for your incredible support.

We had hundreds of thousands of viewers coming back, episode after episode, and the feedback we’ve received so far is truly humbling.

But we’re not done yet…

Because we saved the best episode for last.

In today’s Episode #9 - BRAVE AWARENESS: Exposing the Global Governments’ Coercive Agendas… our experts dive deep into the next chain of events the globalists are primed to trigger.

These evil population-control fanatics are more anxious than ever to “cull” us in the billions since C0V!D didn’t work as well as they hoped… Although the “vaccine” will continue to cause “sudden” “unexplained” “natural” deaths for years to come…

But we’re right on their heels to prevent that.

Click the link below to watch the shocking revelations in Episode 9 now:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want to avoid being sick, eat these 10 foods recommended by top medical doctor Joel Fuhrman.

Dr. Fuhrman is a good friend and colleague of mine...

...and, he’s one of America’s most beloved doctors who’s been featured on Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, and even the Today Show…

And he FIRMLY believes that with the right foods, it’s possible to live a long, healthy life without disease until the age of 95+.

So if you want to know the top 10 foods Dr. Fuhrman recommends to his patients, then you’ll want to download his new eBook right now:

No Shots, No Drugs, No Sick Days
The 10 Foods That Reverse Your Biological Clock
Just imagine hitting 75, 85, or even 100… and still having the mental clarity and energy of when you were in your 30s and 40s.

Even more, imagine being able to do so, without the constant fad dieting, drugs, surgeries, or doctors visits!

Also, as a special gift for downloading this eBook today…

Dr. Fuhrman will also send you an invitation to join him for a LIVE webcast called "The End Of Dieting" on Thursday, October 6th.

In this can’t-miss session with Dr. Fuhrman… he’ll reveal one of the biggest health & longevity discoveries of the last 10 years with you — a scientifically-proven method to melt off those stubborn pounds, reverse and prevent disease, and extend your lifespan well into your 90s…

>> Dr. Fuhrman reveals how to live to 95+ without dieting, drugs, or doctor visits.

The only downside is that this opportunity is only available until Thursday, October 6th… so make sure to take advantage NOW before it goes offline!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is a Meat-Based Diet
or Plant-Based Diet Healthier?
Dr. Cyrus Khambatta, PhD
Is it healthier to eat a meat based diet or a plant based diet.

Listen to Nathan Crane and Cyrus Khambatta debate this topic.

>> Watch the Video Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Health Tip:

Let's face it, we frequently neglect to care for ourselves as well as we ought to. These days, it's challenging to juggle our hectic schedules, family obligations, and careers. It's not always simple to make the best decision when given the option between taking the necessary care of ourselves and convenience. However, taking care of our health needs to come before our everyday obligations and even our jobs. The fact is that we cannot succeed in both our personal and professional lives if we are not healthy.
Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Thought:

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues,
but the parent of all others.
"​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Have you been sick for years with the weirdest mystery symptoms no one can figure out?

It takes an average of 10 years to get diagnosed with a condition known as MCAS. One of the most common symptoms is brain fog.

Do you feel like you're walking around in a constant fog? Like it takes all your energy to focus on work throughout the day, and you have nothing left when you get home?

Brain fog is one of the most debilitating and frustrating things to deal with because it impacts every part of your life.

But there’s hope!

Your chronic fatigue and/or brain fog may be from Mast Cell Activation Syndrome – a disorder that affects up to 17% of the population!

That was my friend Beth O’Hara's story not long ago.

She designed Mast Cell 360 to be the kind of practice she wished had existed when she was severely ill with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Histamine Intolerance, Mold Toxicity, Neural Inflammation, Lyme, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue.

And now, she's hosting a life-saving event called Reversing Mast Cell Activation and Histamine Intolerance Summit.

After you register here, be CERTAIN to listen to her moving and inspiring story right on the next page. <=

The Reversing Mast Cell Activation and Histamine Intolerance Summit brings together more than 40 of the world’s leading experts in MCAS, Histamine Intolerance, chronic illness, and more to help you reverse your symptoms and restore your health.

Get your ticket here at no cost. <=

See you at the summit!

In health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
header
Save Your Seat for This Healing Event Today!
Dear jimi,

Did you know that there are physical reasons for your mental and emotional struggles—including brain fog, forgetfulness, anxiety, depression, ADHD, and more?

There are so many brain-health-related issues that prevent us from living up to our full potential—or worse. But the good news is that there are also practical, healing techniques you can start doing right now to not only detox your brain but also power it up so you’re functioning at your best.

It’s time to open your eyes to the true connection between your brain and the mental, emotional, and physical struggles you’re experiencing, so you can finally find the path to true healing.

And that’s exactly what Medical Medium Anthony William will show you how to do in his FREE Brain Saver Challenge. Over the course of four days, Anthony William will lay out what’s clogging up your brain (some of which may surprise you!)—and then he’ll demonstrate healing tools that will help you detox and reenergize your brain.

Discover why millions of people around the globe rely on information from Medical Medium Anthony William for health answers they can’t find anywhere else. This is an event you won’t want to miss!

Join Anthony William (and thousands of people who are looking for answers they can trust) from October 10–13 for daily lessons that will show you:
  • How disconnected we’ve become from our brains—and what this means in our daily life
  • What happens to our brains during emotional struggles, including how to protect yourself from harm
  • The critical ingredients our brains might be missing that lead to burnout
  • How tuning in to your soul’s voice can help heal your brain
  • Simple yet powerful recipes and practices that will help detox your brain, so you can think clearly and feel engaged and energized
  • And so much more
If you’ve ever felt like there’s a critical, missing piece to your health puzzle…
If you’re concerned that you’re constantly treating symptoms instead of a root cause…
If you’ve been frustrated by a lack of answers about what you can be doing to feel better…

… then Anthony William’s FREE Brain Saver Challenge is the game-changer you’ve been searching for.

The content of this challenge is drawn from Anthony William’s highly anticipated upcoming books, Medical Medium Brain Saver and Medical Medium Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes (now available for preorder).

When you join the FREE Brain Saver Challenge event now, you’ll get exclusive early access to five delicious, healing recipes from these not-yet-published books! So, we hope you’ll save your spot and get the 5 Recipes to Save Your Brain eBook today.

Wishing You the Best,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jimi,

We all have trauma. Some of us have more than others, but none of us make it to adulthood unscathed by our pasts.

But did you know that your trauma may not exist solely in your mind and memories?

Trauma has a major impact on our health, especially the immune system. And if you have chronic symptoms like pain, fatigue, brain fog, hypersensitivity, itchiness, and allergic reactions to almost everything, then your childhood trauma may be to blame.

This is one of the topics we’re covering at the Reversing Mast Cell Activation and Histamine Intolerance Summit.

Get your ticket here!

This online event is happening from October 18 – 25, 2022.

At this weeklong event, more than 40 expert speakers will join the summit host, Beth O’Hara FN, to discuss healing from Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Histamine Intolerance, and undiagnosed chronic symptoms.
I hope you can make it!​
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does Eating Healthy When Stressed Make You Feel Better?

Eating a healthy diet can reduce the negative effects of stress on the body and builds a solid, more enduring foundation for your longterm health. Eating a well-balanced diet promotes health by reducing oxidation and inflammation, and by helping to reduce weight gain. In this video, I am joined by Evan to talk about how we can better handle stress to keep our health in tact. I can't wait for you to check it out!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Enough of your mystery symptoms, Jimi! 😫
It’s time, Jim…

For more than 4 years, I’ve seen many of you in the Healing Rosie community fight to get your life back from debilitating mystery symptoms, taking two steps forward and one step back.

I get messages and see posts in the Healing Rosie Facebook group from so many of you looking for more ideas and support for “where to look next.”

You still:

😞 Can’t sleep at night and are exhausted all the time

😞 Feel like you have nothing left for your family after a day at work

😞 Feel unattractive or undesirable because of your skin and the number on the scale

😞 Struggle to release stubborn pounds, constantly fighting the yo-yo

😞 Are exhausted from brain fog, forgetfulness, and an inability to concentrate or focus for longer periods of time

You struggle with menstrual pain or brutal menopause, hair loss and recurring headaches that don’t go away…

The anxiety creeps in, making you feel like your efforts aren’t paying off and you’re wasting precious energy … tempting you to give up, accept your fate and survive your years instead of thriving…

I know how all of this feels Jim.

I spent a decade engaged in the struggle … making progress and then watching it slip away.

No one should have to struggle so hard to get help for healing.

We don’t have to settle for the gaslighting of “you’re normal” and “everything is fine” despite sleeplessness, pain and debilitating symptoms that won’t go away.

I was actually relieved to uncover toxins like heavy metals and mold swimming in my system, causing the stress and inflammation that have been so confounding the last few years, especially.

I’ve learned so much from this roller coaster experience and I’m so committed to sharing everything I can to empower you to decode what’s going on in your body, too!

In October, I am hosting the F*REE 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge to teach you everything I’ve learned to help you have your best sleep ever, wake up energized and finally feel like yourself again!

During this 5-Day Challenge, you’ll learn an actionable framework to help you uncover your stressors and lay the critical foundation you need to detoxify your life. Check out the schedule:

Day 1: The 5 Labs to Run to Uncover the Root Cause of Your Issues

Day 2: The Best Strategies for Powerful Detox

Day 3: Detox Secrets for Getting Rid of Stubborn Stressors

Day 4: Jedi Sleep Hacks to Get Your Best Sleep Ever

Day 5: Turning Down Your Stress Response so Your Body Can Heal

Day 6 BONUS: Detoxify Your Home Without Breaking the Bank

If you want to sleep better, have great energy, a sharp brain, and fit back into your clothes…

Stop the whack-a-mole and hone in on the strategies, tests and lifestyle hacks that are actually going to move the needle and help you start feeling like your best self again…

I invite you to join the F*REE 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge!

Learn from me and other sleep experts live starting Monday, Oct 10th at 12 pm CST / 10 am PST / 11 am MST / 6 pm BST the best strategies for detoxing your stress and stressors.

Click the link below to reserve your spot to join the upcoming 5-Day Better Sleep challenge!

>> I’m joining the 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge!<<

I created this program just for you!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Wednesday, my relentless partner in healthy living.

I bet you didn't know this, but October is a special month.

Yes, football is in full swing, baseball playoffs are starting, and basketball will start later this month (can you tell I like sports??).

But, more importantly, October is Spinal Health Awareness Month!

And to celebrate, I'm hosting my next BYOG Party (which stands for "Be Your Own Guarantee" if you missed the reference in the past 😉).

Essentially, it's a get-together I host on Zoom once a month covering a specific healthy living practice.

The entire "party" is designed to increase the likelihood that you live a long pain-free, drug-less, healthy life.

And this month's BYOG Party is no different and is titled STAND TALL: How to Upgrade Your Posture & Spinal Health.

A healthy spine keeps you moving, protects your nervous system, and helps you stand tall, among the other huge benefits for your OVERALL health and life.

So, here's what you'll learn at the BYOG Party (and celebrate your spine...):
  • How your spine and posture are DIRECTLY RELATED to health and disease (including chronic pain, heart disease, breathing issues, depression, mood, and decreased lifespan.)
  • Why your spinal curves and posture is the UNDERUTILIZED key to active longevity & mobility for life
  • Simple solutions to UPGRADE your posture habits

I'm hosting the party LIVE on Zoom Wednesday, October 19th at 12pm ET / 9am PT.

I will also record it and send you the REPLAY if you can't attend live.

Plus, there's NO CHARGE to attend or watch the replay.

All you have to do is register here to attend and/or watch the replay.

And, as always, Be Your Own Guarantee for your health, SPINE, and life.

- Dr. Ryan

P.S. Being a practicing chiropractor for 22+ years, I can share this truth with you: the MOST MISUNDERSTOOD healthy living practice is posture and spinal health. I'm here to help you unlock this amazing gateway to OVERALL health. Click here and let me know you're coming to the party.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

All disease begins in the Gut… right?

Or is it the Brain?

Or the Immune system?

Here’s the TRUTH...

For many of us, it may be all three.

And all three--the Brain, Immunity, and the Gut--need to be addressed no matter what your symptoms are.

There is a Brain-Immune-Gut axis that interconnects all 3 systems, and when one part of the system goes down, the other parts suffer as well.

Join me to discover the BIG Idea in healing chronic conditions at The Brain Immune Gut Masterclass, hosted by our friend Dr. Peter Kan just started!!!

This event focuses on speaking with experts on practical strategies that you can use to improve your Brain-Immune-Gut Axis, which will have a far-reaching impact on the whole body.

Also, Dr. Kan will personally teach many different mastery sessions, where you will learn a ton about impactful self-tests, practices, and much more that you can implement right away!

The bottom line is that whether you are trying to heal from a chronic illness or fight an acute infection, you must address the Brain-Immune-Gut dysfunction that is driving it all.

I'll see ya' there!

<<Grab Your Ticket>>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We’re going to go over six all-natural things that you can start immediately to boost your immune system.

1. Eat healthy, nourishing foods.

It’s so important that your diet includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats.

Incorporating a balance of these vitamin-rich foods in your meals each day can make all the difference when your immune system is trying to fight off infection.

Make a concerted effort to balance your diet by planning out your meals in advance. You’ll make healthier choices and you won’t have to have the dreaded “What should we have for dinner?” talk at 6 pm each night!

2. Drink plenty of water!

We hear it all the time, but it’s critical that we stay hydrated. Our bodies dehydrate through sleeping and even breathing, so we have to make sure to replenish fluids throughout the day.

Dehydration can slow down infection-fighting immune cells, and it’s important to do everything we can to keep those strong!

Try carrying a reusable water bottle with you so that you’ll remember to stay hydrated.

3. Get adequate sleep.

We all lead hectic lives, and it seems like on a busy day, the first thing to suffer is our sleep quality and quantity.

Sleep allows our body to heal and even create infection-fighting cells. Make sleep a priority, even when you have a never-ending to-do list.

Consider setting a “bedtime” for yourself this week that’s 30-45 minutes earlier than usual and see how you feel.

4. Try to relax.

As humans, we don’t enjoy feeling stressed and we certainly don’t strive to live stressful lives, but still, almost 80% of Americans feel stressed at least one day per week.

Your immune system response weakens with increased levels of stress. It’s essential that you try to reduce stress in your life, as difficult as that may seem.

Consider meditation or yoga to make stress relief a part of your daily routine.

5. Move your body frequently.

Exercise is key! Not only will you gain strength and endurance, but you’ll feel better, too!

Sweating allows your body to release toxins that could be making you feel chronically sick, and increasing circulation allows for the immune system cells to move more easily throughout your body.

If you don’t have time for daily trips to the gym, try something more manageable like an at-home workout or a walk after dinner with the family.

6. Stay consistent!

Although you can employ all of these habits today to boost your immune system, it’s important to keep up with them consistently.

Implementing each of these for a day or even a week will help your body heal and fight sickness and infection, but consistency will make all the difference in living a long life full of vitality and wellness.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Not too long ago, we believed that anxiety, depression, and brain fog were just results of neurochemical imbalances.

But science has made leaps and bounds in this field since.

In fact, today, mental health challenges are now being treated as inflammatory disorders!

This is precisely the reason why approximately 30% to 60% of people with depression don’t respond to antidepressants.

Watch our experts break this down in our latest 5-minute YouTube video (plus the first steps you can take to address this).

Yours in health,

VU Sponsors