Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

I received a number of emails from our subscribers who didn’t get the chance to watch episode 10 of our docuseries… because they weren’t expecting an additional episode.

So… Because I know how important it is that as many people as possible get access to this eye-opening information…

I’ve decided to extend f.ree viewing for BRAVE Episode #10 - BRAVE EXPOSURE: The Dangers of Childhood Vaxxes, Harmful Mandates, and Stories of Hope… And Bonus Episode 10 until 11:59 PM (midnight) ET tonight!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

From your feedback and the feedback of nine (9!) times doing this summit, the change from being a heavy sugar user to a sugar-free or sugar-reduced life is a big one...

Even though we’ve all listened to all the scientists and doctors last week, socially, this quitting sugar thing is not really mainstream yet.

Others won’t quite understand.

Your family might not even understand.

We get that a lot, BTW.

So you have to go with your gut.

Your gut and the experience, research, and science of the speakers you have been watching for the week.

If something has shifted in you…

If you’re ready to make a change for yourself,

Not for your spouse, not for your kids, but for YOU...

Then dive into this encore and make it count!

Today (Friday), you can catch Day 3 and Day 4 of the Summit.

Watch Day 3 here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/sept-qss-day-3-wed

Watch Day 4 here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/sept-qss-day-4-thurs

Today you can catch Days 5 and 6.

And on Sunday, you can watch ALL the speakers (Days 1-7) for your final (and we do mean final) catch-up!

And if you’re really ready to make a change, then grab the speakers package and continue to watch anytime you want for motivation and information…

But whatever you do - don’t procrastinate.

Sugar is a silent killer.

You think, "Just one more day."

Until the doc delivers the bad news.

Don’t let that be you.

Be that role model for your family.

But more than that...

Do it for yourself.

The ultimate act of self-care is taking care of yourself.

Until tomorrow...

From our families to yours,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Friday​

October-7-2022
So many of us are living with pain every day. Faking a smile, pretending to be fine, and hoping for better days.

It may seem like nothing is changing, but you don't know that for sure.

Life is constantly in motion. Your efforts will not go to waste. You will come out of this darkness.

Soon you will no longer have to pretend to be happy. You will find genuine happiness and abundance.

It is possible. Practice thinking thoughts that make you feel good. You have the power to change your life for the better.

Your perseverance will lead to a positive transformation in your life.

Click on this link to watch the motivational video version of today's post!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know there's a tremendous amount of fear around cancer, and for good reason.

But at the same time, there's many myths and lies about cancer that keep us living in fear, that simply aren't true.

There's also a lot of misinformation and outdated information about cancer that most people don't know about.

The truth is; Cancer does not have to be a death sentence!

There are many people who have overcome cancer using natural, holistic and integrative solutions...

And are still alive, healthy and happy telling me their stories many years later.

That's why I'm teaching another webinar titled:

How to Never Be Afraid of Cancer Again - Click Here for your free spot.

During this free training you will discover:

• 3 SECRETS TO OVERCOME FEAR ABOUT CANCER - Learn the 3 Secrets to Never Being Afraid of Cancer Again.
  • EMPOWERING YOURSELF TO HEAL - Discover Empowering Steps You Can Take to Improve the Length and Quality of Your Life
  • OVERCOME MYTHS AND LIMITATIONS - Breakthrough Myths and Limiting Beliefs Around Cancer that Are Preventing You from Healing!
  • CREATING YOUR OWN HEALING PLAN - How to Optimize Your Own Personalized Healing Plan
  • AND MORE!

-->> Register here and join me this Thursday as I help you Break Through Myths and Limiting Beliefs Around Cancer that Are Preventing You from Healing!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not long ago, the mainstream medical system didn’t believe anything could be done to prevent mental decline, brain fog, and especially Alzheimer’s.

But that’s changing fast...

Thousands of studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals are changing the way we understand the brain.

It’s possible to sharpen your mind, increase productivity, decrease brain fog, sleep perfectly, and even keep your moods bright — simply with food and lifestyle shifts.

These strategies are so powerful that even the AARP and the Alzheimer’s Association are starting to promote them.

This week, you’re invited to a brilliant online training, offered by Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD — two of the top neurologists in the world.

--> Take advantage of the latest scientific discoveries in the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass.

If you have dementia in your family, this Masterclass is a must.

You’ll discover the four most dangerous brain health myths that most people still believe.

And you’ll love learning that the majority of the chronic diseases of aging are NOT purely driven by your genes. Find out what you can do today to prevent your brain from slipping away.

You’ll also learn about 10 recent brain health breakthroughs — one of which might give you an extra 11 years of healthy brain function.

Drs. Ayesha and Dean have an incredible story. They left behind lucrative careers in pharmaceutical research to discover and share the truth about brain health.

--> Watch on-demand when it's convenient for you. :)

We highly recommend this Masterclass. The brain is the least understood (and most complex) organ. Too few people know how to give their brain what it needs, which costs them precious brainpower — and memories.

It’s so important to attend this Masterclass so you can start using these brain breakthroughs today.

Please don’t wait, because the sooner you know about what Ayesha and Dean will share, the better your chances of staying mentally sharp for life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’re tired of feeling like crap all the time, then you need to hear this, Jimi.

It’s not easy getting through the day when you wake up feeling like you’ve been hit by a bus...

You’ve probably tried drinking a cup or two of coffee, thinking that the caffeine hit will help you feel more alert.

And even though it works for a few hours, you suddenly feel the crash.

As the day wears on, you start feeling exhausted, unable to concentrate, with your energy slowly waning away…

You start getting irritable with the people around you because you don’t have the energy or patience to keep up with work demands and your family.

The worst part is, this happens to you almost every single day.

And you can see that it’s taking a toll on your work, your children and your spouse.

You know that you can’t keep living like this, Jim.

You can still reclaim your life and enjoy it with your family.

I created the 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge just for you, Jim!

When you join the 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge starting October 10, 2022, you can:

✔️ identify the toxic root cause of your flabby, foggy and fatigued with the right labs

✔️ reprogram your mind and body for healing

✔️ flush out the toxins in your body and start releasing weight

✔️ create a toxin-free home your body will love

✔️ finally get your best sleep ever and enjoy more energy

So if you’re ready to go all-in on your healing, sign up today!

>> I want to sign up for the 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge!<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi!

Are you satisfied with your doctor’s treatment plan? Many people don’t know there are alternative approaches.

There’s a promising ‘new’ field of practice, Lifestyle Medicine, which has been extensively researched and actually been practised by thousands of natural health experts for years.

Consider this: Over 80% of the chronic disease burden in the Western world are “diseases of civilization” – that is, 8 out of 10 people are suffering and ultimately die from PREVENTABLE diseases that result from the modern lifestyle.

So wouldn’t it make sense to learn how to minimize or eliminate those factors driving the vast majority of chronic disease?

The non-profit 2022 Lifestyle Medicine Online Summit October 21 - 30, 2022 will show you:

• How to solve the mystery: which diet really is the healthiest?
  • How to build solid new fitness habits to keep old age at bay.
  • Stress management methods that help you increase mindfulness, emotional-mental focus, and support physical health.
  • How to fix your sleep issues…for good!
  • And much, much more.

<< Register for this FREE event here >>

Don't miss out on this once-a-year opportunity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’ve been gathering and sharing our best content relating to preventing and fighting cancer – so, here are 3 of our best recipes to add to your weekly food plan!​
This powerful green smoothie is packed with kale, kiwi, spirulina and avocado, PLUS, one of the most nutrient-rich ingredients on the planet. You’ll be surprised at how tasty this smoothie is – and you’ll get extra health points for all the nutrients you’re consuming in one glass!
Give it a try today
If you enjoy a nighttime drink to warm you through and send you off to bed, and would rather opt for something healthier than hot chocolate, this soothing drink is packed with rich antioxidants and plant milk – Creamy Turmeric Spice Tea will be a gamechanger for you.
Spice up your night drink here!
Now that fall is here, you’ll be wanting some hearty soups to add to your week. This recipe is full of cancer-fighting ingredients, and it’s sooo tasty you'll want to make a huge batch to have plenty of “seconds” all around!
Try this soup-er recipe now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

The No Chef, No Problem series starts tomorrow!

>> Click here to join us.

Over the next 7 days you'll learn first hand from two talented recipe creators. You'll discover how to create healthy, vibrant, flavorful dishes without tearing your hair out...

Here's a tiny sneak peek:

• How to set up your chopping board and keep it in place even on slippery surfaces
  • Organization and storage of liquid items like sauces, soups, veggie broth (pre-portioned and ready to go)
  • How to get the corn off the cob quickly and easily without any equipment
  • Turning just one pan into 5 different dishes (say goodbye to food boredom regardless of how little time you've got)
  • Tips to "bulk up" a vegetable soup so that it’s more satisfying!
  • How to put together ready-to-go mason jar salads that you can store in the fridge (perfect for a quick lunch!)
  • Elspeth’s top 5 veggies to prepare in an air fryer (yes, potato wedges are one of them)
And so much more.

So join us for 7 fun and delicious days!

>> Click here to claim your complimentary spot.

Love food? This is for you.

Want to impress your friends and family? This is for you.

Kitchenphobic like me? This is definitely for you.

Short on time? That's why we created this series.

Eating for health? Yep, all recipes are 100% plant-based, weight-loss friendly and sugar-oil-salt-free.

Speaking of recipes: this series is all about making food prep fun so you'll discover how to turn common ingredients into mouthwatering dishes without the need for complicated recipes.

No chef? No problem!

Join us here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Managing Environmental Allergies
Hey Jim,

In today's podcast, I am joined by my buddy Evan to discuss our approaches to managing patients who are dealing with environmental allergies. We share our recommendations for good digestive support, allergen management, home air filters, and more tips for identifying the root issue and addressing the problem!

Environmental allergies can cause mild to severe symptoms, including sneezing, headaches, fatigue, and coughing. Preventing a problem is always better than treating a problem. You may not be able to avoid the allergens that trigger your symptoms, but today we will discuss how you can make yourself more resilient against pesky allergens!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Managing Environmental Allergies | Podcast #309
In this episode, we cover:

1:32
Environmentally Sensitive Patients
4:01 Checking Environmental Allergy Issues
8:35 Autoimmune Diet
14:46 Air Filters
17:44 VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound)
23:50 Gut Healing Nutrients

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Friday, my fellow healthy living crusader.

Let's finish off this week strong, what do ya say??

Yesterday, I mentioned how 100 million Americans deal with chronic neck or back pain each year.

If you're doing the math, that's almost 1 in 3 people!!

So, that obviously takes a HUGE toll on physical health ALL BY ITSELF.

Want more?

Maybe not, but I'm going to share it because it's pretty eye opening.

(And it's just one reason I'm covering How to Upgrade Your Posture & Spinal Health at my virtual BYOG Party in less than 2 weeks...😉)

Back and neck pain:

➔ #1 reason for physical pain

Most common non-cancer related opioid prescriptions in the U.S.

➔ Causes the second highest number of doctor’s visits after the common cold.

Poor posture and spinal health is not all about pain.

But, as you can see, it's a hugely critical factor in creating health and function, or pain and disease.

That's why I'm bringing the spine out in the open.

You'll see how it directly affects not only chronic neck and back pain...

... but also the overall health and function of your ENTIRE body (including your heart, lungs, gut, and immune system).

Register here for the BYOG "Posture" Party.

It's time to Be Your Own Guarantee for your health, SPINE, and life.

- Dr. Ryan

P.S. There's NO CHARGE to attend the BYOG Party either LIVE or to receive the REPLAY. You simply need to register HERE so I can send you the Zoom link to attend and the replay link when it's over.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Best Foods For Your Brain​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Taking the time to celebrate my wins. August was 4 years for me no longer "Cancering"!
If you are unfamiliar with my story and how I have conquered cancer twice check out my upcoming Virtual Retreat called Survive & Thrive - Conquering Cancer with Conventional Treatments and Natural Remedies.
www.breastcancerconqueror.com/survive-and-thrive
73% of Women with Breast Cancer reported using at least one Complementary Medicine.
While getting a diagnosis itself can be one of the most frightening experiences of your life, moving forward, with the confusing path of treatment options can sometimes feel even worse.
There is a way out of all this frustration and overwhelm.
https://breastcancerconqueror.com/survive-and-thrive/
Join me and 6 integrative medical experts as well as 1 Stage 4 breast cancer survivor to discover how to Survive & Thrive with a diagnosis.
Taking place online October 10th - October 13th
Space will be Limited - So Register Now with this link:
https://breastcancerconqueror.com/survive-and-thrive/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Poor sleep can impact EVERY area of our lives...

Wreaking havoc at our jobs and in our relationships, and holding us back from living our
fullest lives.

If you struggle with getting restorative sleep, or you’d just like to get BETTER rest
 overall, I can assure you that...

You'll find this brand-new Sleep Super Conference -- and the 5 free gifts you immediately get with it -- well worth your while!

This
 FREE online event
 features 40+ of the world’s most trusted sleep and wellness 
experts, who will be covering everything from the science of sleep to sleep hygiene
routines... mindfulness practices... gut health and sleep... progressive muscle relaxation... a
nd much more!

Plus, the event is packed with all kinds of awesome BONUS content including
 yoga,
 meditation, and breathwork sessions 
to help you start regulating your nervous
 system and getting better rest right away.

We spend about 30% of our entire li
fe sleeping
, so it’s critical that we get GOOD 
sleep in order to ensure that the rest of our lives run optimally.

That’s why I can assure you that you'll benefit from this transformative healing event -- and the four very helpful gifts you get immediately on the page after free sign up!

Head here now to find out more, sign up free, and get your gifts

Finally, because smiles and laughter are always "good medicine"...

Of course I have a silly "dad joke" related to sleep that makes my little kids giggle and is worth sharing with YOU:

What time to tennis players go to sleep?

Ten-ish.

And while we're on the topic of tennis players...

Why should you never get into a relationship with a tennis player?

Because love means nothing to them.

;-)

Enjoy the very helpful learning in the Super Sleep Conference and the 5 bonus gifts you're getting free here... and enjoy your day!

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S.
 As I mentioned above, when you
, you’ll be given 
INSTANT access to 5 FREE REGISTRATION GIFTS to help launch your healing
 journey.

These gifts include:

1. Alex Howard’s
 "The 
4 Pillars of Deep Sleep" 45-minute Webinar

2. Dr Ellen Vora’s video interview on “Anxiety and Sleep Anatomy"
Dr Christopher Winter’s video interview on “How to Fix Broken Sleep"
  4. Dr Saundra Dalton
-
Smith’s video interview on “The 7 Types of Rest”"
  5. An Exclusive Sleep Tracker guide and
 resource you can print out and use to track your sleep and what may be impacting it (and improve your sleep!)
Click here now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
JUST 4 DAYS LEFT!​
Hi Jimi,

We're just 4 days away from the start of the Fatty Liver Docu-Class!

Today I'm writing to share a short video from Dr. Edward Group — explaining why loving your liver is so important — and why you need to show up to the Fatty Liver Docu-Class when it begins next Tuesday...

Why You Should Love Your Liver

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT​
The Way Forward Virtual Summit
We've all had quite enough of the rhetoric and social engineering aimed at us these last couple of years:
"Lockdowns."
"Mandates."
"Travel restrictions."
"Stay-at-home orders."

We’ve seen a concerted effort to keep us in place. To stop our movement.

The Way Forward Summit
is a 3 day virtual and interactive experience where you’ll be equipped with a variety of solutions to the challenges the health and freedom communities face today. Join us TODAY, October 7-9 for the expert and leader talks across the wellness, regenerative agriculture, consciousness, and sovereignty fields.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Insulin resistance often goes undetected for years, even decades, increasing the risk for serious diseases such as heart attack, stroke, cognitive decline, PCOS, cancer and type 2 diabetes.
Many people have no idea if they have insulin resistance and often doctors never test for it.
The sad truth is that insulin resistance and metabolic dysfunction are destroying health around the globe, but, fortunately we have the power and science to stop it!
That's why I'm overjoyed to tell you about a brand new event called the Insulin Resistance Summit. Join me to help solve insulin resistance and protect your metabolic health!
The Insulin Resistance Summit could help you:
  • Improve insulin sensitivity & reverse insulin resistance
  • Balance hormones & beat PCOS
  • Avoid prediabetes & type 2 diabetes
  • Protect your brain from Alzheimer’s & other forms of dementia
  • Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease & bring down high blood pressure
  • Improve bone health & help you avoid osteopenia & osteoporosis
  • Lose weight & boost your metabolic health
  • Crush sugar & carb cravings
  • Supercharge your energy levels
  • And more!
-->> Take charge of your metabolic health when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for October 10-16, 2022!
Why attend this important health event? The host, Dr. Brian Mowll, has been helping people around the world to optimize their health and metabolism, control blood sugar and reverse type 2 diabetes using a natural, personalized lifestyle approach for over 20 years.
He’s here to help you by sharing his expert wisdom.
Along with the latest research on reversing insulin resistance and diabetes, Dr. Mowll will share effective, natural strategies to create metabolic flexibility and get your blood sugar under control.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
I’ll see you online at the Insulin Resistance Summit when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mainstream “science” beginning to question manufacturer claims about mRNA, as pharma giants REFUSE to share underlying data​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mainstream science is FAKE science: Hundreds of peer-reviewed studies to be RETRACTED because they were “manipulated”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Judicial Watch unearths HHS records showing that massive propaganda campaign was launched to push covid “vaccines”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
REGISTER NOW FOR THE NEXT CANCER CONVERSATION
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2022 at 5PM PST​
Free Webinar Registration - Click To Sign Up
Hi Jim,

We're excited to announce Part 2 in our new series highlighting effective treatments for Cancer you may have never heard of. You will not want to miss it!

We offer over 100 different treatments and modalities at the Cancer Center for Healing. Why? Because there are more than 100 types of cancer and each patient has their own unique set of physical and emotional variables that need to be addressed.
This is why we take such a personal approach to cancer treatment. In this series, we’re exploring some of the treatments we offer here and what makes them so effective.
Additionally, we'll discuss steps you can take on your own in your personal journey to a healthier you.
Some of the key treatments we'll be covering in our next Cancer Conversation will be more important IV treatments, SCENAR Therapy and several effective lymphatic drainage therapies.

We'll post more info as we get closer! Invite your friends!

Join us this Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5:00 pm PST
NOTE: If you are registered and are unable to attend the live event, we will provide you with a link to view the replay. (Available for a limited time)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
Starting October 10th, Yolie RDC of Power of 3 Holistic Healing, is bringing you presentations from health industry experts who have found ways to holistically boost health. You’ll hear about everything from brain health, body healing, what’s missing from your nutrition plan, and more.
Get your free ticket to the Secrets to Creating Optimal Health and Longevity!
I’m going to be talking all about the two main drivers of poor health, stress and inflammation.

“Secrets to Creating Optimal Health and Longevity”

The goal for this summit is different than most. Experts will be sharing their personal tips on optimizing your health and guarding against diseases naturally. They will also be offering a free gift to every person that attends!

We’re featuring some pretty big names, including:

• Allan Misner
  • Shoshana Chaim
  • Lance Schuttler
  • and ME! ( Dr. Rodger Murphree)

The best part? It’s totally FREE!

Get your free ticket for the “Secrets to Creating Optimal Health and Longevity” today!
Hope to see you there!
All the Best,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Saturday​

October-8-2022
Constantly worrying about saying something that may upset others can keep you from moving forward in your personal development journey.

This fear of upsetting others can make it difficult for you to say no to others, and you may end up sacrificing your own needs in order to please other people.

Strive to increase your ability to tolerate confrontational situations. Practice sitting with your feelings when expressing differences in opinion.

Over time, as you learn to honor your boundaries and let go of trying to control others’ reactions, your fear will lessen.

Remember that no matter how hard you try, you can never control the reaction of other people.

Don't burden yourself with unrealistic expectations.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi All!

Thanks for all the emails...

The encore is really hitting home, and we’re super pleased.

BUT,

This weekend is even better!

Today (Saturday), we have Days 5 & 6 are available for you to watch.

Watch Day 5 here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/sept-qss-day-5-fri

Watch Day 6 here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/sept-qss-day-6-sat

And on Sunday, we let you watch the entire September Quit Sugar Summit…

Every.

Single.

Speaker.

…will be available to watch on Sunday!

It could be a busy day for you to catch up, re-watch or watch the folks you missed.

It’s an exciting weekend…

But I have a warning.

Actually, I have a plea for you.

After the Summit wraps, I want you to watch your inbox even more closely.

Why?

Because we are going to present ways to actually EXECUTE on all this valuable knowledge.

Ways to translate all this science speak into simple and doable actions to help you meet your goals around sugar.

But for now, please enjoy the Summit.

Let the information light on you.

Let it convince you that the science around sugar has advanced, and NOW is the time to act to improve your and your family's health.

Prepare for a "knowledge and wisdom" weekend!

And ENJOY!

Mike, The Original SugarFreeMan
Your Host and Founder
And our whole incredible team:
Your Co-Host Tracy,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I could show you exactly what cancer conquerors like Dr. V, Elaine and Chris Wark did to reverse stage 1, stage 3 and stage 4 cancers, would you want to know how they did it?

If I told you all it took was understanding and following these 3 principles, would you be willing to implement them?

Well I'm giving it all to you for free, in my next webinar.

-->> Go here to learn how top cancer doctors and cancer conquerors heal using these 3 secrets.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Good sleep is the foundation of good health.

It improves brain function and mood, strengthens your immune system, and substantially decreases your risk of heart disease, dementia, obesity, strokes, and more.

Yet many who struggle with chronic illness suffer with sleep issues and find it difficult to get the much needed consistent sleep that could help lead to healing.

If you struggle to fall asleep, stay asleep, or wake up rested, then the Sleep Super Conference is for you!​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can’t seem to figure out what’s making you sick?

You’ve tried exercising and dieting and all possible “healing protocols.” Still, no matter what you do, the weighing scale just seems to go up, your energy just crashes in the afternoon and you can’t focus on anything to get things done.

And because you always feel exhausted, you sometimes snap at your husband or kids, feel constantly irritated and can’t help but feel guilty - you feel like you have no energy left to enjoy with your family.

This is a common problem I see with women these days, and it’s unfortunate that the function of modern medicine only deals with the symptoms instead of digging deeper to find out what’s actually happening with your body.

That’s why on Day 1 of the 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge, we’re focused on the 5 labs you need to run to get to the root cause of your issues.

Having the information on these 5 labs is a great foundation before starting any healing protocol.

I want you to feel empowered so you know what’s going on with your body. When you are informed, it’s easier for you to figure out what next steps you need to take to start healing and detoxing.

So join us on the 5-Day Radical Healing Detox Challenge today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Below is an excerpt form the beginning of my interview that I will be sharing next week during my Survive and Thrive program.
Dr Connealy's interview alone will take your journey to the next level.
CLICK HERE for all the program and registration details.
Naturally,
Dr. V

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cauliflower Crust Mini Pizzas

One of the most common complaints I get from people is that they can no longer eat pizza or must restrict their pizza intake when they begin my program. I always respond by saying that they just have to get more creative and innovative.

Using a cauliflower crust makes this grain-free and anti-inflammatory for the body!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

This is the moment you’ve been waiting for!

There’s been so MUCH life-saving information jam packed into 20 incredible episodes in our groundbreaking docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously

That it would’ve been near impossible to truly grasp everything that was revealed…

And so, as a gift to say “Thank You” for your continued support, we’re giving you access to every single episode we’ve aired during this docuseries so far!

This means that starting today until Monday, October 10th at 11:59PM ET, you can catch up on everything your favorite TOP experts had to share.

>>> Catch up on Episodes 1-10 and 10 BONUS Episodes here, totally F.REE!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Healthy Lifestyle Cuts Costs for Medications

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

People with heart disease spend a lot less on medications when they take steps to lower their risk of complications by doing things like getting enough exercise, avoiding cigarettes, and keeping their blood pressure in check, a U.S. study suggests.

For the study, researchers focused on adults diagnosed with the most common type of heart disease, known as atherosclerosis, which happens when fats, cholesterol, and other substances build up on artery walls.

Special: Heart Surgeon's Secret to Healthy Blood Pressure

When these patients did as much as they could to avoid so-called modifiable risk factors for heart disease — inactivity, obesity, smoking, high cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, and diabetes — their total average annual pharmaceutical expenditures were $1,400, the study found.

But patients who did little to modify these risk factors had total average annual pharmaceutical expenditures of $4,516, researchers report in the Journal of the American Heart Association.

The study’s researchers hypothesize that this is for two distinct reasons:

First, if you’re unable to or unwilling to make changes to your lifestyle, such as going for a walk to raise your physical activity and combat obesity, you may be more likely to turn to medicine as a backup plan.

Second, many of these risk factors are interlinked. If you aren’t active, you’re more likely to be obese, and therefore more likely to have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. This in turn raises your risks of heart disease like atherosclerosis.

If saving more than $3,000 on drug costs by simply eating healthier and incorporating more physical activity in your life isn’t motivation enough, avoiding the drugs themselves may be an additional bonus. Many heart disease medications come with side effects like constipation and nausea.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Six out of ten people live with at least one chronic disease.

And it is poor lifestyle habits that largely cause this chronic disease.

Therefore, doesn't it just make sense that improving your lifestyle habits is key to avoiding and resolving these diseases?

Don't miss out on how the latest and greatest lifestyle medicine breakthroughs can help YOU -- direct from many of today's most trusted lifestyle medicine MDs and researchers.

You're going learn the new insights on highly effective steps to avoid and possibly even overcome disease -- through evidence-based steps that get to the heart of the cause -- from top lifestyle medicine leaders such as:

Dr. Dean Ornish... Dr. Bernie Siegel... Dr. Beth Frates... Dr. David Perlmutter... Dr. David Katz... Drs. Dean and Ayesha Sherzai... Dr. Joel Fuhrman... Dr. Neal Barnard... and more!

Head here to find out more and join free

Lifestyle medicine is all about addressing the root cause of chonic diseases -- and optimizing your body to prevent those diseases in the first plate -- and is:

• Evidence based

• Proven to be effective

• Personalized 

• Empowering healthcare professionals and patients alike 

And in no uncertain terms, you're about to learn THE most positively health-changing secrets it has to offer from the world's top lifestyle medicine leaders in...

The completely free Lifestyle Medicine Summit for you right here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last week, Dr. Mariza hosted a powerful, life-changing event called the Hormone Relief Summit where 40+ world-renowned experts shared their TOP tips to help women reclaim energy, metabolism, libido, hormone health, and more…

This free event was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. SO many women came away finally understanding what was driving their symptoms—and got real, natural solutions to get relief ASAP.

Because EVERY woman deserves this kind of power, Dr. Mariza graciously agreed to
RE-OPEN THE SUMMIT… but it’s only available for 48 hours this weekend .

Register FREE here for this special Encore event!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of the biggest concerns that women diagnosed with breast cancer have is recurrence... Will it come back?

Perhaps you are in the midst of your healing journey, or maybe you are on the other side of it...

Maybe you’ve even been told that you are “cancer free”!

But, you might be wondering...

What if it comes back?

What exactly does it mean to be “cancer free”?

Is there anything you can do to prevent a recurrence?

--->>Learn how to conquer breast cancer with conventional treatments AND natural therapies when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for October 10-13, 2022, at 1:00pm U.S. Eastern (New York time).​
In the last 10 years, Dr. V has discovered that while many women want to conquer breast cancer 100% naturally, the use of conventional treatments is sometimes necessary.

In fact, a recent survey of oncologists and breast cancer patients showed that 73% of women with breast cancer are using complementary and integrative approaches during their conventional treatments.

As you know, conventional medicine provides the patient with a treatment plan but does not provide an actual healing plan.

In these four transformative sessions, Dr. V will teach you an integrative approach to breast cancer that supports you as you go through chemotherapy, surgery and/or radiation.

--->>Save your seat for Dr. V’s How to Survive and Thrive program today!
Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sunday​

October-9-2022
You can be confident even when you have a lot of so-called imperfections.

In fact, true confidence comes from embracing your imperfections.

Most of the time, we feel insecure when we compare ourselves to others or worry about what they think of us.

Competition is inevitable in life. But focusing too much on competition or showing off will do more harm than good.

When you recognize your intrinsic worth, you don’t feel the need to put other people down to celebrate yourself.

You learn to celebrate your own wins, instead of craving other people's praise.

After all, your perception of yourself is what matters the most.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

This is just a quick reminder that you still have access to our Special 3-day Replay Weekend right now!

That means you have the opportunity to catch up on EVERY episode we recently aired for our latest, groundbreaking docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously.

That’s 10 Episodes PLUS 10 Bonus Episodes… Which makes 20 life-changing episodes in total…

So if you haven’t started catching up yet, you’ll need to start watching soon to make sure you don’t miss a beat.

You have until Monday, October 10th at 11:59 PM ET to soak it up – totally F.REE – my gift to you!

>>> Watch Episodes 1-10 and Bonus Episodes 1-10 of BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously before Monday night at 11:59PM ET

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Cancer is a devastating illness that nearly half of all Americans will get within their lifetime…

And typical cancer treatments like chemotherapy and steroids cause horrific side effects…. With NO guarantee of recovery.

Tragically, since the C0VID vax rollout… Cancer rates have spiraled out of control, and doctors are reporting new and more aggressive cancers every day…

My good friend, Investigative Journalist, and Filmmaker, Jonathan Otto interviewed Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified anatomic and clinical pathologist, and he revealed just how dramatic this increase has been…

"This was an early signal I saw when the shots rolled out, was cancers at the uterus, endometrial cancers. Because usually, I'll see 1 or 2 a month in my lab and I was starting to see 2 or 3 a week after the shots rolled out.
And then, melanomas of the skin were thicker and started to appear in younger patients. Every time there is a decile, the age group would go down for groups that could get the shot, and the melanomas would go up."
According to an article published by the World Health Organization, cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for nearly 10 million deaths in 2020, or nearly one in six deaths.

The really sad part is that so many people immediately seek help from conventional medicine doctors…

And don’t know about the highly effective remedies that naturopathic doctors and other natural health experts are using to save lives.

Dr. Rashid Buttar, a doctor who has been extremely successful in treating terminally ill cancer patients… who has been so successful that life insurance companies are paying him to treat patients…. shared…

"What we're doing is we're isolating those antigen receptor sites off the surface… As soon as the body recognizes this stuff as being foreign, the body creates antibodies to it.
And the antibodies come out, based on the antigen receptor site, and comes and locks onto that antigen and shuts down that reaction."
He revealed how this treatment actually gets the body to detect cancer and fight it – something that doesn’t initially happen and leads to cancer growth.

And Big Pharma will continue to censor successful treatments like this because if people knew about them, pharmaceutical companies would lose BILLIONS.

All of this exclusive information Dr. Buttar shared about his highly effective treatment methods is in Jonathan’s latest eBook:
Cancer Surge: Post-Vaxx Cancer Epidemic & Effective Solutions for Remission.

Get your copy right HERE.
When you download this f.ree eBook, you’ll also discover…

• How cancer actually spreads by "mimicking a fetus" and producing certain hormones that trick your body into letting it grow.
  • How the C0V!D "vaccines" have led to an exponential increase in cancer rates, especially in younger people.
  • A cancer treatment that’s so effective that insurance companies are paying for their clients to get it… And it’s helping terminally ill patients to go into remission.
  • The 17 cancers that are associated with a deficiency in this particular vitamin… Check and boost your levels today, and dramatically decrease your risk of cancer.
  • Plus so much more!
>> Go here to have this NEW book sent immediately to your inbox before it’s censored.

To your health,

VU Sponsors