Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To Lower Blood Pressure, Eat More Cruciferous Veggies

A recent study examined whether increasing cruciferous vegetable intake could reduce 24-hour brachial systolic blood pressure (SBP) compared to root and squash vegetables in adults with mildly elevated BP. Participants followed two 2-week diets, one rich in cruciferous vegetables and the other in root and squash vegetables. Those who ate more cruciferous veggies experienced a significant drop in blood pressure of about 2.5 mmHg and lower serum triglycerides. (More)

Creatine + Strength Training May Slow Sarcopenia & Bone Loss

Sarcopenia, the age-related loss of muscle mass and strength, can make us more prone to falls and fractures. However, researchers have found that combining creatine supplementation with resistance training can enhance lean muscle mass and strength in older adults. Plus, creatine may reduce the breakdown of bone tissue, keeping your bones healthier by slowing down the processes that weaken them. (More)

5 Surprising Health Benefits of Vitamin D

The benefits of vitamin D go beyond bone and immune health. In a recent analysis of 99 studies involving nearly 17,700 participants, researchers looked at how vitamin D supplementation influenced various health factors compared to a placebo. They found that taking vitamin D (with an average dose of 3,320 IU per day) led to significant reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressure, total cholesterol, fasting blood sugar, hemoglobin A1C, and fasting insulin levels. The benefits were particularly noticeable in non-Western participants, those with low vitamin D levels, non-obese individuals, and older adults. (More)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Twins Who Conquered Autism: A New Frontier in Natural Treatment
When a set of twin girls diagnosed with severe autism spectrum disorder (ASD) began to show remarkable improvements through a series of lifestyle and environmental modifications, the medical community took notice. Could this case study, combined with emerging research on natural interventions, herald a new era in autism treatment?
A Dozen Uses of Probiotics That Will Surprise You
Everybody now knows that probiotics are good for you. But here are twelve recently discovered benefits of probiotics that might really surprise you!
Natural Compound Shows Significant Benefits for Autism Symptom Management
A new double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences shows exciting potential for sulforaphane, a compound found in broccoli sprouts, to help ease symptoms of irritability and hyperactivity in children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
i think my food may be unhealthy jimmi but i cant read the packet!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi
We’re just 2 hours away from the How to Protect Myself from Alzheimer’s webinar at 7:30 PM (Central Time)!
If you haven’t registered yet, this is your final chance. This 90-minute session is packed with essential strategies you can use to protect your brain health, and there are only a few spots left.
🔒 Register now before it’s too late:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW Episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast -
The Power of AI to Analyze Your Unique Microbiome
with Leo Grady
In this episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast, I embark on an eye opening journey into the belly of the whale, aka, our microbiomes. Leo Grady is the founder and CEO of JONA, a pioneer company focused on harnessing AI to decode the gut microbiome and offer science backed solutions to your unique microbial makeup. JONA's innovative approach aims to make microbiome analysis as routine and accurate as blood work, unlocking personalized insights that empower individuals to take control of their health.

Together we explore the transformative role of artificial intelligence in healthcare and its potential to revolutionize health management. Leo shares the connections between the microbiome and various, common health conditions — ranging from mental health disorders to autoimmune diseases and cancer. He highlights the paramount impact gut health has on overall well-being and emphasizes the importance of a proactive approach to health management. He also shares insights into the demand of precision medicine, illustrating how AI can predict responses to treatments based on unique microbiome profiles. Addressing common misconceptions, he encourages listeners to view AI as a powerful ally rather than an omnipotent force, when used in the right way. Tune in now to a conversation that balances the magic of technology with the essential human touch and bio-individuality that are both so critical in healthcare.

As an added bonus, HEAL with Kelly subscribers also receive $50 OFF your first order on the JONA website. CLICK HERE to visit JONA Health and use code KELLY50 to claim your discount today.
You can also listen to this episode and all other episodes of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Getting to the Root of Your Pain with Osteopath Vicky Vlachonis
Do you struggle with persistent pain? Have you ever tried getting to its true emotional source? In this nugget from last week's episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast, osteopath Vicky Vlachonis dives deep into the mind-body-soul connection, explaining how unresolved trauma and emotional blocks can manifest as physical pain. She emphasizes the importance of becoming your own "pain investigator," connecting the dots between emotional pain and physical symptoms. Click the button below to watch and start your path toward whole-body healing!
You can also watch the full podcast episode featuring Vicky Vlachonis on YouTube by CLICKING HERE, or listen to it now on either SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Take Some Time For You - 25 Minute Pranayama Breathwork & Meditation with Adam Schomer
Have you ever experienced the benefits of Pranayama breathwork? This ancient practice of breath control is a powerful tool for enhancing relaxation, clarity, and overall well-being. If you're eager to tap into its transformative potential, we invite you to experience this 25-minute Pranayama breathwork and meditation session with Adam Schomer, now on YouTube. This session provides an effective technique to help you connect with your breath and cultivate a profound sense of inner peace. Click the button below to embark on a journey toward enhanced well-being and inner peace!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hello, my friend!

Did you know that you could be exposed to 168 chemicals before your first cup of coffee in the morning? And did you know these invisible chemicals are wreaking havoc on your hormones and causing weight gain? These chemicals are called endocrine disruptors, and they’re everywhere—BPA in plastics, phthalates in cosmetics, parabens in lotions, and even microplastics in our environment. What’s worse is that these disruptors don't just mess with your hormones and your weight—they affect your stress levels, your sleep, and even increase your risk of chronic diseases.

But here’s the kicker. This isn’t just negatively affecting you. If you have a spouse, kids, or pets, you’re going to want to listen extra closely to this episode.

In THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF YOUR MIDLIFE COMEBACK STORY PODCAST, we will answer the question, why should you ever want to lessen the toxin load in your home, and what are some easy steps to get started?

Together, we will unpack:
  • Assess the fear-mongering online. Is it true, or are these people just crazy?
  • Identify specific chemicals and why you should be concerned about each one.
  • Take you on a step-by-step strategy with the easiest swaps you can do first.
  • Give you a one-stop resource that you can grab for yourself today so that you don’t have to take notes and remember everything from this episode - you’ll have your very own cheat sheet to get started.
mail
mail
mail
🎧 In Episode 142 of Your Midlife Comeback Story Podcast, we discuss more about THE SURPRISING LINK BETWEEN HOUSEHOLD TOXINS AND WEIGHT GAIN (you can listen here on the website).
And you can also listen now on your favorite platforms:
👉 APPLE PODCAST
👉 SPOTIFY

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Foods That Boost Brain Power​

While many aim for a toned body, glowing skin, or shiny hair, focusing on mental well-being often takes a back seat.
This article delves into nine amazing foods that are not just palate-pleasing but can also boost your brain power.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Natural Ways To Ease Arthritis Pain

Arthritis Pain
If you are one of the millions who suffer from arthritis pain, you know how debilitating it can be. And while there are many doctor-prescribed treatments available to help ease…
Read More

7 Stretches To Do Every Morning

Stretches
How often do you make time to do stretches? Chances are, not as often as you should. When most people get out of bed in the morning, the first thing…
Read More

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you struggling with infertility and feeling isolated and overwhelmed by the challenges that come with it? You're not alone.

I'm reaching out to invite you to the Brave Hearts With Fertile Hopes Summit—a virtual event designed specifically for women who are navigating the unique challenges of infertility.

I am honored to speak at this event and you’re invited to join me.

Alongside a panel of experienced professionals and fellow women on similar journeys, we will explore strategies, resources, and support systems to help you tackle the emotional toll, uncertainty, and frustration of infertility.

You deserve the resources and community to support you on this journey. Whether you're feeling overwhelmed by the constant emotional roller coaster or simply looking for better ways to connect with others in similar situations, this summit is your opportunity to gain valuable insights and build a supportive network.

Let me introduce you to Dr. Amy Balete, the visionary behind the Brave Hearts With Fertile Hopes Summit. With nearly 20 years of experience as a licensed clinical psychologist and Life Coach, Dr. Balete brings a wealth of expertise and a heartfelt passion for helping others. Her dedication to creating a supportive community for women struggling with infertility drives this event.

By joining us at the Brave Hearts With Fertile Hopes Summit, you'll gain access to invaluable wisdom, practical advice, and a sense of community—all aimed at helping you navigate your infertility journey with more confidence and support.
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in yourself and find the support you need.

Register now for your complimentary ticket, and get ready to connect with a community that understands your journey.

>>Here’s the link to register<<

Best regards,

Dr. Justin Marchegiani

You May Also Like...

Dr. Justin Marchegiani
and infrared sauna expert Vic Riffle discuss the benefits of infrared saunas, including detoxification, improved sleep, and enhanced wellness.

Detoxification: Infrared saunas help eliminate toxins through sweating.
Improved Sleep: Regular use can enhance sleep quality and promote relaxation.
Muscle Recovery: Infrared heat aids in muscle recovery and reduces inflammation.
Mental Health: Sauna sessions can alleviate symptoms of depression and boost mood.
Heart Health: Infrared saunas can benefit cardiovascular health and circulation.
User-Friendly: Sunlighten saunas are easy to set up and use, with customizable options.
Natural Healing: Infrared light mimics the sun’s healing properties without harmful UV rays.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

New 5 Minute Read
How to Choose Better for You Candy This Halloween

Discover how to enjoy Halloween treats without compromising your health. This article explores smarter candy options, including those with natural ingredients and added fiber and protein. Get tips on moderation and DIY alternatives for a health-conscious yet festive Halloween celebration.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Trending Recipe
Nourishing Watermelon Gummy Candies

Ditch the refined sugars, unnatural dyes, and artificial flavors this Halloween, and try these nourishing gummies. They're simple to make and sure to be a hit with adults and kids alike.
CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE

This Week's Hot Health Tip
Food dyes have been around for well over 100 years. The difference now is that they are synthesized using petroleum. Synthetic food dyes are the most likely suspects when it comes to triggering behavior problems in children, even if they only eat a small amount. Some of the behaviors that have been attributed to eating food dyes include attention deficits, irritability, restlessness, sleep disturbance, aggression, and hyperactivity.
In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that over 66% of adults in the U.S. rely on prescription drugs daily?

The stats are even higher if you're suffering from a chronic disease. Most of them are sick and tired of it, but don’t know how to break free.

If you’re feeling the same way—like you’re stuck relying on medications just to get through the day—there’s a better path.

I’ve teamed up with 19 other experts for the

Holistic Healing Revolution Mastermind
It begins TODAY!
Hosted by Megan Harris, we’ll share how to reclaim your health from chronic disease naturally, using proven strategies to help you take control of your health without depending on pills or quick fixes.

At this event, you’ll learn how to:

• Discover how to heal your body naturally—no more relying on expensive meds or endless doctor visits.

• Find out the shocking truth about what’s really hiding in your food and products—and how to switch to toxin-free alternatives fast.

• Uncover simple ways to protect yourself from harmful EMFs, even if you're surrounded by tech 24/7.

• Get easy, actionable steps that transform your health without the overwhelm—no crazy diets required.

• Learn from top doctors and experts who will hand you a proven plan to take control of your health once and for all.
Claim your FREE ticket and come away with proven strategies to real health to begin your healing journey from chronic disease.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I absolutely love the word "strong" and everything it represents.

It's why I named my flagship program the Stronger Spine Training Program.

It’s why I’m creating the Strong Spine Nutrition Playbook (coming real soon…) and Strong Spine Exercise Manual (over the next few months).

Oh, yes… over 24+ years of practice, I've heard sooo many patients talk about losing strength.

Maybe you've said something like:

"I just need to strengthen my core"

"I can't get up from a chair without help."

“I can’t get down on the floor. Are you crazy?!”

Yes, it’s true strength naturally declines with age.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t fight back.

You're never too old to get stronger or maintain your current strength.

Want to know why strength training is so worth it?

It keeps you mobile and independent. Your bones and joints will thank you, making everyday tasks feel easier.

It improves your balance, coordination, and stability, which means lower risk of falls.

Boosting your metabolism and energy levels throughout the day is on the list, too.

Plus, it gives a mental health pick-me-up and memory support.

Nothing beats the confidence of feeling strong and capable.

Maybe you resonate with those benefits. Maybe you WANT one or more of those benefits.

If that’s the case, and you want a little extra guidance, just scroll down to the P.S.

Here’s the bottomline though: No matter what age you are, you can get stronger.

You can maintain your strength.

But it takes time and consistency.

The ability to adapt along the way.

A dash of know-how to get started.

A smidge of motivation to keep you going.

And as always, a whole lot of Be Your Own Guarantee attitude for your health and life.

Have a great weekend, my friend.

Dr. Ryan

P.S. STRENGTH BUILDING ROUTINES from The Fitness Doctor

In this new Strength Building Routines guide, you'll discover body-friendly techniques designed for safe training. These help to build strength, improve posture, and help you defy aging.

P.P.S. This guide is part of The Full Body Fix event (November 2-9). After requesting your guide, you'll get access to the complete event schedule. Just pick the sessions that work best for you.

Get Strength Building Routines + Full Body Fix HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Download your f.ree copy right now:
>>>Click HERE to download your f.ree copy of C0VlD Detox: Reversing "Vaccine" Injuries & Spike Protein Shedding!

Here's a glimpse of what you'll uncover upon downloading this F.REE special book:
  • Discover effective methods to help your body detoxify and recover from vaxx-related injuries and spike protein effects.
  • Learn about specific foods and supplements that can support your immune system and promote healing.
  • Get practical tips on lifestyle changes that can enhance your overall health and well-being.
  • Gain insights into common symptoms associated with vaxx injuries and spike protein exposure, and how to address them.
  • And SO. Much. More!
And the BEST part is…

When you download this amazing special book, you’ll also get F.REE VIP access to my upcoming 5-Day Live Challenge, Conquer long C0VID…
Each day of the challenge, I’ll be sharing a POWERFUL healing solution…

That our top experts and I have seen working to help people finally recover…

From life-impacting symptoms of long C0VID and even vaxx injuries.

Save these IMPORTANT dates:
  • Date: Monday, November 11th - Friday, November 15th, 2024
  • Time: 4 PM ET daily
Our time together in this INCREDIBLE 5-Day Live Challenge, Conquer Long C0VID is going to be electrifying…
THIS is going to be life-changing!
I can’t wait to see you make progress in your health in leaps and bounds.
I’ll see you on Monday, November 11th at 4 PM ET sharp!
For the start of the 5-Day Live Challenge, Conquer Long C0VID!

>>> Click HERE to register for the 5-Day Live Challenge, Conquer long C0VID!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bird Flu cases jumped from 16 to 31 in past few days--but CDC refuses to tell us how it defines a case. Is CDC a public health agency or a collection of spin doctors?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Here's this week's podcast:

Dr Ryan Bentley has found a way to neutralize the bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis, and more. Novel new science and a great perspective on staying healthy. HERE is the discount Dr Bentley created for my community for his oral probiotics.
mail
mail
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Analysis Paralysis​

This week we talked about how to get unstuck with decisions. With so much information flying at us and competing narratives about what's good and bad, it's easy to freeze and not be able to do anything.
The problem with that is that time keeps on ticking. There are things we need to mobilize on when it comes to diet and exercise. Staying put when something isn't right makes us sink and it gets harder to move tomorrow. Here's an excerpt of what the Urban Monks talked about this past week.
mail
mail
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Youtube Videos

This week I talk about how to manage your money better and not waste it on expensive wellness fads that are maybe not worth your life's energy.
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail

Here are some events happening now that you should look at...

mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim, it is essential that you have clarity on the most effective steps of all to avoid Alzheimer's and other dementia, and keep your brain sharp for years to come.

And this is THE best source of those essential insights that I have ever seen
(FYI, Jim, you are getting free access to any and all of it starting right now in their free replay weekend!)

It's hosted by my very good friend, David Perlmutter, MD, one of today's most respected and influential neurologists (and a 5-time NY Times bestselling author who has received the highest honors for his innovations in preventing Alzheimer's and other brain issues!)

And it features today's other top brain health experts...

...Such as Valter Longo, PhD... Dale Bredesen, MD... Dean and Ayesha Sherzai, MDs.... Emeran Mayer, MD... Mark Hyman, MD... Georgia Ede, MD... and more!

Click Here Now -- and if you are unable to catch all the episodes in the next few days, do scroll a bit down the page to choose the episodes that are most important to you

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
farm-on-central-carlisle-ohio-food-pyramid-swindle-big-agriculture

Remember sitting in elementary school, staring at that colorful triangle plastered on the wall? The one that told us to eat 6-11 servings of bread, cereal, and pasta every day?

I’m sure you realized it when you first began growing your own food…

➡️The trusted USDA food pyramid is more fiction than fact.

And we’ve been paying the price ever since with skyrocketing rates of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. It’s time to face the music – we’ve been duped, swindled, and led down the garden path by Big Agriculture and their lobbyist cronies.

This may seem obvious to you. But what about your farm customers? How can you help educate them on making healthier eating choices?

The Grain Drain

Let’s start at the base of this nutritional house of cards. Why on earth were we told to eat so many carbs? Well, it wasn’t because pasta and Wonder Bread are superfoods. Nope, it was because the wheat and corn industries had the USDA wrapped around their little finger. [1]

As Luise Light, the USDA nutritionist who created the original food pyramid, later revealed:

“The USDA altered wording to emphasize processed foods over fresh and whole foods, to downplay lean meats and low-fat dairy choices because the meat and milk lobbies believed it’d hurt sales of full-fat products; it also hugely increased the servings of wheat and other grains to make the wheat growers happy.” [2]

You mean it was all about money? Who would have guessed?

Milking It for All It’s Worth

And let’s not forget that big white spot on the pyramid. You know, the one telling us to guzzle milk like there’s no tomorrow? Turns out the dairy industry was more than happy to pull the udders over our eyes, too. [3]

Never mind how this affects the population that is lactose intolerant or that you can get calcium from leafy greens without all the saturated fat. Nope, Big Dairy made sure we’d keep chugging the milk well into adulthood.

But here’s where it gets interesting. While the food pyramid pushed processed, homogenized milk, it completely ignored the potential benefits of raw milk, villainizing raw milk to the extreme. Early studies showed that raw milk was superior to pasteurized milk in protecting against infection, diarrhea, rickets, tooth decay, and tuberculosis [4].

And let’s talk about A2 milk. This isn’t just another dairy industry gimmick. A2 milk comes from cows that produce only the A2 type of beta-casein protein. Some studies show that A2 milk is easier to digest and could reduce discomfort in people who struggle with regular milk [5]. It’s like nature’s way of saying, “Hey, maybe not all milk is created equal!”

Time to Flip the Pyramid

So what’s a health-conscious family to do?

Well, for starters, we can stop treating the food pyramid like gospel. Instead, let’s use some good old-fashioned common sense:

• Eat more vegetables than anything else.
  • Choose whole grains over processed junk.
  • Get your protein from a variety of sources. [6]
  • Enjoy dairy (especially raw) if you tolerate it (or try A2A2 if not).
  • Focus on whole, minimally processed foods.

These are the kinds of things you can share with your customers, especially if you sell locally through a farmers market or CSA.

If your customers are coming to you, buying directly from the source, they want to make healthier eating choices.

But the knowledge you take for granted may be completely new to them.

When my wife and I started Farm on Central, it wasn’t just because we like growing vegetables. It was to be a direct source of fresh, healthy food for our local community.

If we want to make real change, we have to step outside the boundaries of our farms and start educating the people around us.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Walking: There’s No Better Medicine

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

As reported in JAMA Network Open, researchers conducted a prospective study “to examine the associations of step volume and intensity with mortality overall and by race and sex,” followed up for mortality for approximately 11 years. Steps are an easy metric for both patients and physicians to discuss.

The authors of the study wrote, “Walking is an activity that most of the general population can pursue. It can also be accumulated throughout daily living, and may seem more achievable to fit into busy lives than structured exercise sessions.”

Special: Alleviate Your Joint Pain in as Little as 5 Days

There were 2,110 participants in the study, ranging from ages 38 to 50. All subjects wore a wrist monitor and were followed for an average of 10.8 years. Step counts were grouped into low (less than 7,000 per day), moderate (7,000 to 9,999 per day), and high (at least 10,000). Compared to those who took less than 7,000 steps per day, those who took 7,000 to 9,000 had a 72% lower risk of mortality. Those who took greater than 10,000 steps had a similar mortality decline. Walking faster did not improve the risk.

Exercise is inexpensive and can help everyone. I have been recommending that patients exercise for more than three decades.

To get the benefits of exercise, you don’t have to go to a gym. As this study shows, any movement — including walking — can help improve your health.

Americans are out of shape because they eat a poor diet and do not exercise. If you have two working legs, you can get the benefits from walking.

If we all commit to walking 30 minutes per day, we would have much less obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as a host of other illnesses.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
In this episode, I’m speaking with Dr. Sam Shay, a recognized clinician who proudly shares his own experience as someone who grew up with undiagnosed Asperger’s syndrome.
Dr. Shay’s mission is to support moms trying to balance raising a “neurodistinct” child with their work, other children, relationships, and staying healthy themselves. He sees these parents as being overlooked and uncared for, and his work is to bring them the tools they need to thrive along with their families.
I had such a great conversation with Dr. Shay that I asked him to come on the podcast again to continue our discussion—I know you’ll get a lot from this episode!
In this podcast, Dr. Shay and I discuss:
  • Dr. Shay’s personal journey growing up with undiagnosed Asperger’s (the term he prefers) and how this led him to his current clinical focus of supporting moms of “neurodistinct” kids

• An often-missed reason why some parents are comfortable with an autism spectrum diagnosis and the strengths and weaknesses that come with that…and some parents aren’t

• Why Dr. Shay prefers the term “neurodistinct” over “neurodivergent” and “neurodisorder”

• How autism spectrum disorders and other personality disorders may have played an important role in our species’ evolution

• The unseen exposure that may be increasing autism and other neuro-based diagnoses…it’s not chemical toxins!

• Dr. Shay’s 2 most crucial tips for moms of neurodiverse children

• An amino acid Dr. Shay likes to use in his practice that looks and tastes just like sugar and can be a great sugar replacement
Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
There's much more to the cancer story than what you might have been told…
Did you know that the concept of 'success' in conventional cancer treatment…
Is measured in how long you live WITH cancer?
And not necessarily in terms of a full recovery…
Or even if the treatment destroyed your health?
It's a reality that MANY people facing cancer aren't aware of.
One of the key issues is the over-reliance on surgery…
Chemotherapy…

And radiation without considering the holistic health of the body.

One article I recently read on 7 Cancer Secrets They Don’t Want You to Know…
Image Source: The Vigilant Fox
Exposed that chemotherapy is so toxic that the people who make it…
Have to wear hazmat suits and gloves.

And radiation on the other hand…

Damages your DNA.

And what's the consequence of damaging DNA? Potentially cancer.

My dearly missed friend, the late Dr. Rashid Buttar even warned that chemotherapy is like…
“Sending in napalm because you've got an ant problem... healthy cells are also going to get massacred.”
Imagine the SEVERITY of that!

What about all those articles saying conventional cancer treatments are the best?

It turns out that according to Dr. Russell Blaylock and others…

The drug companies are behind a BIG push to make their treatments look good by “ghostwriting” studies.

Here’s how this works:
  • First, drug companies pay other companies to write studies that make their drugs look effective.
  • Then, they find doctors who are willing to put their names on these fake studies in exchange for prestige.
  • Once these articles are published in top medical journals, other doctors believe the research is real and start prescribing these drugs.
It’s a vicious cycle, really…

But this trick pushes doctors to recommend treatments based on false information

Which helps drug sales… BUT risks patient health.

These treatments…while important, may not address the root causes of cancer or the overall well-being of the patient.
So then it begs the question… should you choose an oncologist or a naturopathic doctor?

To answer that question…

I’m excited to announce that my good friend award-winning cancer researcher, Nathan Crane has just put together this BRAND NEW…

An immediately useful book called "Do Oncologists Help or Hurt Your Recovery?”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Jimi!​

Since you opened this email, at least one American has been diagnosed with cancer. And by the time you finish reading it, another will have died from it.

Cancer is not going away any time soon...

We urge you to arm yourself with the information you need to conquer and prevent this disease!

And that’s exactly what you’re getting with your FREE 3-day access to the brand new docuseries from Conquering Cancer called "The Missing Link".

--->>Watch the entire series on-demand right here!

This groundbreaking series reveals a common thread between many people who conquer cancer (and those who don’t).

It’s one simple thing that helped them heal their cancer once and for all. And it almost guarantees that their cancer will not keep coming back...

While diet, genetics, exercise, surgery, or even removing toxins are essential for beating cancer...

This missing link to cancer is even more important than any of those things in preventing tumor growth.

But it’s almost NEVER talked about!

And you can get instant access for free during this 3-day replay weekend.

--->>Watch Conquering Cancer "The Missing Link" today!
So thankful that you’re making an investment in your health, your life and yourself.

Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your liver might be failing—and you won’t even feel it.

That’s because fatty liver disease is silently destroying the health of over 100 million people, and most of them have no idea it's happening.

This condition doesn’t come with loud warning signs, but the consequences can be deadly:

cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and more.

And if you’re like most people, you’re probably at risk.

Everybody’s liver is under constant attack from toxins, processed foods, and stress.

So if you’re not actively protecting it, you’re unknowingly putting yourself in danger.

This is why you absolutely must join this F.REE 7-Part Fatty Liver Docu-Class by my expert colleague, Jonathan Landsman.

This series will reveal natural, powerful solutions that most doctors won’t tell you about about your liver.

Here’s what you’ll learn:
  • Why fatty liver disease is a leading cause of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
  • The best supplements and therapies that will restore your liver health.
  • Insights from 23 world-class experts on the latest liver research and breakthroughs.
  • Easy-to-follow changes that can dramatically reduce your risk of liver damage.
  • The biggest mistakes people make with liver detox—and how to avoid them.
You only have one liver. Take care of it.

Your liver is silently working overtime, but fatty liver disease is lurking.

Fight back before it’s too late.

Join the docu class starting November 7, 2024, and take control of your liver health naturally.

👉 Click here to secure your f.ree spot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shift Work Sleep Disorder Poses Health Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Some 3.6% of Americans sleep during the day and work at night. This schedule affects their body clock, making them vulnerable to a condition known as shift work disorder.

Shift work disorder not only can lead to heart disease due to chronic sleep deprivation, but also can also worsen sleep apnea.

Special: Sleep Better With This Doctor's Natural Secret

If you have a job that requires you to work irregular hours, here are some tips to keep it from disrupting your sleep:

• Avoid frequently rotating shifts.
  • Avoid long commutes that could put you at risk for falling asleep while driving.
  • Keep your workplace brightly lit. Your body’s circadian rhythm will respond to light by keeping you more awake.
  • Limit caffeine. Drinking coffee and other caffeinated drinks throughout your shift is tempting, but you should restrict it to the earlier hours of the shift or you may be unable to fall asleep when you get home.
  • Follow a regular sleep-wake schedule as much as you can.
  • Ask your family to limit calls and other noisy activities to allow you to sleep soundly during the daytime.
  • Use blackout blinds to shut out daylight while you are asleep.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
(not to be missed)​
Use Tears to Detect Breast Cancer
mail
Shadow
I recently discovered Auria, the first at-home breast cancer screening test powered by your tears. 💧

This non-invasive and affordable test offers early insights into cancer markers, especially for women with dense breast tissue—something mammograms often miss.

I interviewed Auria’s nurse practitioner to explore the science behind this test, how it works, and what your tears can reveal about your breast health. If you missed it, you can catch the replay and learn how this test could be a game changer for early breast cancer detection.

Watch the Replay on Instagram
Watch the Replay on Facebook

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eat for Your Breasts
mail
Shadow
Cruciferous vegetables are some of the best foods for supporting breast health. They’re packed with DIM (diindolylmethane), which helps your body process and eliminate “dirty estrogens.” These harmful estrogen byproducts can linger and contribute to hormonal imbalances, so adding more crucifers to your plate is a simple way to promote breast wellness.

Think broccoli, kale, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts – all of these can support your body in clearing out those excess estrogens and keep your sisters feeling their best.

Head to the post to learn more about how to make these veggies a part of your routine!

Post on Instagram
Post on Facebook

VU Sponsors