Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

In two days, you have the chance to change everything.

We’re not talking about getting a good night’s sleep, or buying stronger coffee laced with ancient adaptogen secrets either.

We’re talking about the premiere of the Exhausted! series – the latest expose from natural healers and filmmakers yours truly and Nick Polizzi.

Over a period of nine days with as many episodes, dozens of functional medicine experts and professionals – the most progressive medical minds in the country – set out to answer the question that brings more people to their practices than any other…

Why are we so exhausted? How do we tell which of our energy pathways are corroded? Where are the processes breaking down? And how can we get our health and energy back?

Since the series drops in two days, you still have time to sign up for it – remember, it costs absolutely nothing to watch.

Simply click here and remember to block off an hour Tuesday night, at 9 p.m. Eastern, so you can start healing your bruised and wounded energy-making machinery now.

To your health,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Read the fine print, part two – Nearly 400 adverse reactions listed in vaccine package inserts

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WARNING: COVID-19 vaccine may cause shedding (like other vaccines), WORSENING the pandemic by spreading what would have been obsolete strains of coronavirus

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prolonged exposure to air pollution triggers inflammation, appearance of cancer-related genes

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
COVID nurse exposes truth with hidden camera

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Five Seeds to Improve Your Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
14 Easy Movements to Ease Shoulder Pain

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why Ranking Stressors Could be a Life-Saver

Stress is a killer – and that’s not a metaphor.

It’s not just that too much stress makes us sad, tense, and less able to enjoy the bounty of life available to us. It’s also that it messes with our hormones, our cell function, our glands, our circadian rhythms, and so much more.

And not just psychological stress, like you feel when you’re studying for a test or get a scary text message.

There are three kinds of stress, and they can all wreak havoc on our operating systems:

• Psychological stress: We know this kind. You feel overwhelmed and anxious from relationships, money, work, self-fulfillment, tragedies, etc. You can even see those whirling thoughts manifesting into tense shoulders and shallow breathing.

• Physical stress: This is the kind of stress we put on our bodies when we fall, break things, sprain things, get into car accidents, or force any other damage and strain onto your physical being.

• Chemical stress: This is the stress you introduce to your body by smoking, inhaling pollutants, swimming in water with chemicals, bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, hangovers, etc.

All of those things can raise your blood pressure, cause inflammation throughout the body, raise the body’s pH level in response to the inflammation, and continue to negatively affect all of your processes the longer the stress sticks around.​

Even worse, just because you get rid of the stress doesn’t mean you get rid of the damage it did while it was around.

So the best thing you can do for yourself is prevent stress from coagulating into a giant, impassable, untangleable hairball.

And how can you do that?

Rank your stressors!​
That’s right – compartmentalizing the things that are making you anxious by tossing them into buckets labelled “low”, “medium”, and “high” can rewire the brain to believe you have some control over how you react to these things as they come up, even without your awareness.

It takes some time, but the practice can be pretty calming too!

Here’s what you’ll do: Divide your life into distinct parts. Work, finances, relationships, household, self-improvement, schoolwork, parenting – whatever sections are in your life garden that require your tending to them in order to thrive.

Let’s look more closely at each ranking…

High Stress

Start here.

It’s important to note that most of the things you originally list as high stressors are probably medium or low, in actuality. But it’s interesting to see initially how many things you consider high stress before this exercise.

For example, let’s use finances. When you think about your finances, a bunch of things probably pop into your head – student loans, mortgage, budgeting, vacation funds, retirement, credit card debt…​

It may feel like you want to put everything in your high-stress bucket. But let’s try…

Ranking immediate worries as high stress. Credit card debt with very high interest rates? That can be high stress. Retirement account if that date is coming up in the next 15 years or so, and your account doesn’t look the way you want? That can be high stress. Struggling to pay your mortgage during the pandemic? High stress.​

Great. That’s taken care of. Put it to the side.

Medium Stress

Medium stressors can be thought of as things that are important to you, but won’t affect your immediate survival, and likely aren’t in as bad of shape as you think they are.

Long-terms savings, for example, could be qualified as medium stress. Let’s say you have some, but not the “recommended” amount – three to six months of expenses saved in case of emergency.

Auditing your finances, although it feels surmountable when the mere thought “finances” sends you spiraling, can begin to feel approachable if you label it as medium stress. It can even be an entire day’s activity, separate from all other thinking about finances, and it can help send the rest of your worries into the low stress bracket.

Low Stress

Low stressors are wants, desires, extras that the thought of not having makes us itchy. For whatever reason – maybe we’re tired of not being able to have the things we think we deserve, maybe we’re stretched thin and want to treat ourselves to some self-soothing, maybe we feel jealous watching other people in our circles be able to fund their extras.

Even thinking about getting take-out can induce stress and panic when the word “finances” shoots neurons back and forth at lightning speed in your brian.

But the truth is – if your needs are met, and you can’t afford the treats you want right now, that’s actually a low stressor. It only feels big when it’s attached to medium and high.

Separating “I can’t get take-out right now” from “I can barely pay my mortgage” helps you to see what the take-out really is – a low stressor that barely affects your real life.

Helping to strip power from low and medium stressors goes a long way in reprioritizing our worries, and eventually, to allowing our mitochondria to do their best energy-creating work.

Slowly, when we get our worries under control by halving or thirding what they were to begin with, we can allow our bodies to roll into rest and digest mode, and out of fight or flight.

When that gets better, and our cells can repair themselves and trade useful parts, we actually end up generating more energy altogether to dedicate to fixing our problems.

It can get pretty confusing – but that’s why we’re releasing an entire nine-episode docu-series to explain not only where energy comes from, but how we’ve twisted the system so deeply it’s not even close to functioning at peak capacity.

More than 50 experts in the functional health and integrative medicine space collaborated with us to explain how your diet, hormones, microbial diversity, physical activity, and more can both hinder your energy production…

And save it. Click here to sign up to watch it when it comes out on August 18th – completely free!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Protections Against Superbugs

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Over the last week, I’ve sent out several emails about living a healthy, garden lifestyle no matter which climate you live in... and no matter what time of year it is.

From the emails and feedback I’ve received, it’s clear that fitting gardening into your unique growing conditions is on a lot of people’s minds. And I suspect you’re one of them.
mail

That’s why I am hosting a LIVE Webinar this Wednesday, August 19th at 10am Pacific Daylight Time.

It’s called "Three scientifically proven strategies for an abundant vegetable and herb garden any time of year (in any climate, indoors or outdoors!)"

You’ll discover:

* What nobody tells you about plants... your plants will LOVE you for knowing this and they will give you better harvests.

* How the concepts of “growing zones” and “growing seasons” actually hold you back from real garden success and what to focus on instead.

* The "Circle of Awesome" and how to let it do the work for you.

After this LIVE webinar, you’ll be able to integrate even more gardening, fresh food, health and vitality into your daily life… immediately.

It’s how my students can transform ANY place into a wildly successful vegetable and herb garden in weeks… no matter what time of year it is.

And you can too.

Claim your FREE spot, click here and you are in.

mail

Oh!… we’ll be giving away garden prizes! ?? But you have to be there LIVE to enter to win.

See you there.

Peace & carrots,
Stacey

p.s. To get started today, check out “Your First Step to Grow Organic Vegetables." No matter how much experience you have, it's a mistake to skip this important step. Grab your eBook here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Get Dr. Schaffner’s eGuide, The Role of Interference Fields in Chronic Illness, and learn how eliminating roadblocks to recovery allows the body to self-regulate and heal!

Imagine the body as a beautiful city lit up at night. Street lights sparkle for miles, and buildings glow against the dark sky. But on closer inspection, there is a dark spot amongst the bright lights, a strange anomaly that disrupts the picturesque view.

This is what an interference field is like in the city of lights of our autonomic nervous system: a disruption in the pathway of nerves that speaks to the brain and keeps our systems running smoothly.

>> Download your complimentary eGuide, The Role of Interference Fields in Chronic Illness!

Interference fields are areas of previous trauma — scars, concussions, surgery sites, dental work — where environmental and metabolic toxins bioaccumulate. These blocked areas silently and chronically disturb and restrict normal energy flow, perpetuating illness and preventing the body from healing!

Treating interference fields can be the key to alleviating a chronic problem in another seemingly unconnected part of the body.

Learn about the 3 therapies for treating interference fields, the importance of addressing dental issues and how identifying and eliminating these roadblocks to recovery allows the body to self-regulate and heal from chronic illness in this 7-page eGuide.

>> Gain immediate access to the 7-page The Role of Interference Fields in Chronic Illness eGuide now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series taking place on September 21-27, 2020 — over 30 experts teaching you more about bioregulatory medicine and its many therapeutic modalities designed to naturally support your body’s ability to regulate and self-heal safely, gently and effectively while drugless and side-effect-free!

You can truly get started on better health today!

To your health,​
mail
Dr. Dan Pompa

P.S. Don’t miss out on Dr. Christine Schaffner’s educational, 7-page eGuide The Role of Interference Fields in Chronic Illness,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
mail

It was the same for Mike Dillard. He's a business guru that I follow - google him and the word "Mold".

It almost killed him. He just thought he had brain fog...

I never knew that mold could be such a problem - maybe because I'm from Ireland and very few homes here have A/C.

But Mold is a rapidly increasing issue. Especially because EMF's and stronger Wifi Signals are making it up to 600 times more toxic.
You can get all the information here. No charge.

You owe it to yourself to check out if Mold could be behind YOUR ISSUES - and if not you can at least check it off the list.

Grab this free book and get a veritable treasure chest of great information right here.

Speak soon

mail

Trevor

PS. The whole event starts today - so this is a great time to check it out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Being Your Own Blood Donor Has Benefits for Heart Patients

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Heart surgery patients may fare better if they have their own blood "recycled" and given back to them during the procedure, a preliminary study suggests.

The study focused on so-called "intraoperative autologous" blood donation — in which patients have some blood removed at the start of surgery for their own use. The goal is to avoid transfusions of donor blood during surgeries where patients typically have a lot of bleeding.

Special: New Treatments for Heart Failure, Strokes, MS, and Autism

Among nearly 700 heart surgery patients studied, researchers found the tactic did seem to reduce blood transfusions. Patients who self-donated also had shorter hospital stays.

This type of blood donation is already done at some hospitals, though experts said it's hard to tell how common it is. Dr. Robbin Cohen, a surgeon at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, who was not involved in the study, said he has been using the approach for a few years and said it's simple and, in his experience, beneficial.

That said, the findings do not prove self-donation during heart surgery is the way to go, according to Cohen. The study looked back at patient records; it was not a trial that randomly assigned patients to either self-donate or not.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I have a powerful free guide to share. Click here to get Dr. Christine Schaffner’s eGuide, How to Use the Matrix to Address Chronic Health Conditions, and discover the biggest threats to the extracellular matrix that lead to chronic health hurdles.
The extracellular matrix (ECM) is the space between cells that moves cellular secretions of hormones, nutrients and waste products throughout the body.
It facilitates the communication and self-regulation of the immune, endocrine, nervous and lymphatic systems, and is also where almost all diseases in the body get their start. Some common threats to the ECM that can lead to chronic conditions are:
  • Mold illness
  • Chronic inflammatory response syndrome
  • Glyphosate
  • Heavy metals
  • Interference fields
  • Emotional trauma and more.
Find out about the importance of communication between cells and the lymphatic system in the ECM, learn more about the biggest threats that lead to chronic conditions and discover therapeutic strategies to detoxify and heal in this 9-page eGuide!
Keeping the extracellular matrix and lymphatic system clear of toxins is an important step to ridding the body of chronic conditions and maintaining overall good health.
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series, offering more information about bioregulatory medicine and its many therapeutic modalities designed to naturally support your body’s ability to regulate and self-heal.
Be sure to set an alarm to get my talk “Resilience Reimagined” and learn about...
  • Avoiding the neutralizing effects of overwhelm
  • Addressing underlying toxicity and terrain imbalance
  • Using the principle of tenacity to support healing
See you there!
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
P.S. —>>Gain immediate access to the 9-page How to Use the Matrix to Address Chronic Health Conditions eGuide now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every Vaper should be doing this exercise

Here is the simple "4-7-8 Breathing Exercise" that is well-known to boost energy quickly (I use this many times a day!):

1) Breathe in deep through your nose for a count of 4 seconds.

2) Hold your breath for 7 seconds.

3) Exhale forcefully through your mouth for 8 seconds. You'll want to purse your lips as if you're blowing out birthday candles as you exhale so the air "whooshes" out.

4) Try to do at least 4 cycles of these steps above to feel the energy-boosting effects.

(I suggest you never do more than 8 cycles at a time, though.)

It can take a bit of practice to get the timing down on each step. Rest assured, though, that even if you "kind of" can do it you will feel the benefit :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
mail

I wanted to make sure you saw this...

It was the same for Mike Dillard. He's a business guru that I follow - google him and the word "Mold".

It almost killed him. He just thought he had brain fog...

I never knew that mold could be such a problem - maybe because I'm from Ireland and very few homes here have A/C.

But Mold is a rapidly increasing issue. Especially because EMF's and stronger Wifi Signals are making it up to 600 times more toxic.
You can get all the information here. No charge.

You owe it to yourself to check out if Mold could be behind YOUR ISSUES - and if not you can at least check it off the list.

Grab this free book and get a veritable treasure chest of great information right here.

Speak soon

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sayer's LATEST Livestream Update on COVID
Sayer's latest livestream gives context to the COVID crisis, as well as deeper discussion on what's going on with social media censorship, and why we created a new censorship-free Telegram group you can join here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Osborne here,

Many people are dealing with Covid related headaches, but not for the reason you might think. Join me at 6 pm CST tonight for a live episode of Pick Dr. Osborne's Brain. I will be discussing this as well as nutritional strategies to prevail. I will also be taking your health questions.
Join me on YouTube
Join me on FaceBook

Always looking out for you,
Dr. Osborne - The Gluten Free Warrior
[HASH=501]#Save100MillionLives[/HASH]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.

If you don't know me yet, I'm the co-author of the New York Times bestselling book Mastering Diabetes: The Revolutionary Method to Reverse Insulin Resistance in Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2, Prediabetes, and Gestational Diabetes.

Since 2013, I have helped more than 50,000 people struggling with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high blood glucose to reduce or eliminate their medication needs entirely!

In today's world, this information is more important than ever, because not only can it improve your health, it can dramatically reduce your risk of complications from viral infections.

In this unprecedented FREE training, you'll discover:

• The simple "at home" methods that will allow you to get full control of your blood glucose so you can start living a happy and full life (without long-term chronic disease risks)
  • How I have been able to baffle my doctors with "non-diabetic" bloodwork for 17 years and counting (and how you can too)!
  • How to boost your immune system, lower stress levels, improve sleep and feel great
  • The simple way to manage erratic blood sugar spikes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol (that doesn't involve more medication)
I want you to start living a happy and full life that isn't defined by a health condition.

I want you to start living a life with less medication, fewer rollercoasters, and more quality time spent with the people you love.

>> Click here to register for this FREE webinar (I think you're going to love it)

It doesn't matter if you are 18 or 84.

This class works for anyone of any age.

From newly onset prediabetes to uncontrolled type 1 diabetes (and everything in between).

Whether you’re injecting insulin or not, this webinar will transform your understanding of diabetes.
See you inside!

Cyrus Khambatta, PhD

PS. This webinar is only offered once a year and has previously only been for my paying students! In other words, it’s a big deal! Make sure to secure your free spot before they fill up.

>> Click here to register for this FREE webinar (I think you're going to love it)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What if there were a selection of natural health strategies that were as powerful as prescription drugs, but without the nasty side effects?

Well, there’s actually a treasure trove of evidence-based alternative medicine protocols in Filmmaker Jonathan Otto’s latest documentary...

It’s called Natural Medicine Secrets, and it’s going to help you understand the ROOT cause of your illness and give you research-backed advice on how to heal your body at a cellular level.

It's a MUST-WATCH if you want to get the inside scoop on:

• Inexpensive herbs and plants that are more effective than drugs.
  • Proven home remedies for depression, heart disease, and weight loss.
  • Are genes really our destiny?
  • The superfood that might just be modern medicine’s best kept secret.
  • 7 simple things to do to avoid a trip to the cardiologist.
  • How to avoid or recover from heavy metal and chemical toxicity.
There are 9 days worth of groundbreaking, eye opening natural medicine secrets that you’ll never get from your conventional doctor (yet are still founded in science)!

Get a sneak peek of the entire, free series and hear an inspiring case study...

Check out the series trailer → www.NaturalMedicineSecrets.com

Then watch the whole thing to discover a TON of life-changing tools (from 55 leading functional medicine practitioners) that’ll help you reverse/prevent disease, increase longevity, and supercharge your energy!

Get your free pass to Natural Medicine Secrets

Cheers to your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Radiation at “safe levels” near Fukushima, but experts raise concerns over contaminated storage tanks

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do You Have Acid Reflux or GERD?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CDC reports thousands of coronavirus deaths involve other contributing causes, raising questions about America’s real death toll

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
India to launch mandatory digital health card built on concept developed by globalist vaccine pimp Bill Gates

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Scandal of Prozac and
Big Pharma Lies

After 30 years, the truth is now known—Eli Lilly, the makers of Prozac, secretly paid off plaintiffs in a court case following a mass shooting incident. Prozac was and is the number one deadly type of drug that sends people crazy and triggers aggression and murderous violence. It was known to do so by the FDA when the drug was first reviewed.

That agency went rogue a long, long time ago. It takes no responsibility for launching killer chemicals on the population. In fact, the original FDA examiner said NO to the drug: it caused aggression and violence. He knew that. But he was overruled. The drug came to the market anyway.

The plaintiffs suing Eli Lilly were families of the victims of Joseph Wesbecker, a man who went on a deadly shooting rampage in Louisville, Kentucky. He killed 8 and injured 12. It was a critical moment in the history of these drugs because they had been reported to cause violence. If Eli Lilly lost the case, that could be the end of a marvelous gravy train for the industry (as of this writing, 1 in 5 US citizens are on some form of psychiatric medication).

But the trial was rigged. Eli Lilly was exonerated at the time, absolved of any blame for murders by the jury. But it was not an honest trial. Eli Lilly shamelessly (and criminally) gave $20 million in secret bribes to potential witnesses in another trial, which could have gone badly for them at the critical moment.

Not only was Eli Lilly bailed out and escaped consequences. The drug too was “exonerated” and now it’s difficult to get the bent psychiatric profession to tolerate the idea that their stupid drugs are causing mass murders. Prozac and other SSRIs KILL people.

Eli Lilly vigorously shielded the illegal and corrupt payment for more than two decades, defying the Louisville judge who fought to reveal it because he said it swayed the Wesbecker jury's verdict.

That heroic judge, Circuit Judge John Potter, suspected that Lilly bribed plaintiffs and their lawyers before the jury verdict. He uncovered evidence of bribery, and fought Eli Lilly for years but failed to obtain adequate proof of the terms of the Prozac payoff deal. Lilly succeeded in keeping its criminal action from a judicial proceeding.

As is Big Pharma’s usual strategy, they also trashed the judge and ruined his life, for his pursuit of the truth (Jon Rappoport. www.nomorefakenews.com).

Who Is The Victim Here, The Killer?

On Sept. 14, 1989, Joseph Wesbecker entered a Louisville print shop around 8:30 a.m., carrying a bag full of weapons, including a semiautomatic rifle. Over the next 30 minutes, as he walked through the building, Wesbecker fired more than 40 rounds at those he encountered before shooting himself in the [head] with a handgun.

So the “official” story is he was crazy. That’s why he committed the murders. But Wesbecker had no murderous traits or suicidal till he started taking Prozac a month before. Moreover, this was far from a one-off. Scored of mass murders have now been committed by individuals driven mad by psychiatric drugs.

But the call is now for more drugs, to dose more patients, because they are crazy and might do harm. They are now even subjecting kids at school to psychiatric tests, to see if they have any “tendencies”. If any are spotted, they are put on psych meds. That’s why so many mass murderers are mere kids of school-age (Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland… look ‘em up).

Jon Rappoport has done a sterling job in collecting media critiques of these deadly drugs:

On February 7th, 1991, Amy Marcus' Wall Street Journal article on the drug carried the headline, "Murder Trials Introduce Prozac Defense." She wrote, "A spate of murder trials in which defendants claim they became violent when they took the antidepressant Prozac are imposing new problems for the drug's maker, Eli Lilly and Co."

Also on February 7, 1991, the New York Times ran a Prozac piece headlined, "Suicidal Behavior Tied Again to Drug: Does Antidepressant Prompt Violence?"

In his landmark book, Toxic Psychiatry, Dr. Breggin mentions that the Donahue TV show (Feb. 28, 1991) "put together a group of individuals who had become compulsively self-destructive and murderous after taking Prozac and the clamorous telephone and audience response confirmed the problem."

Breggin also cites a troubling study from the February 1990 American Journal of Psychiatry (Teicher et al, v.147:207-210) which reports on "six depressed patients, previously free of recent suicidal ideation, who developed an intense, violent suicidal preoccupation after 2-7 weeks of fluoxetine [Prozac] treatment. The suicidal preoccupations lasted from three days to three months after termination of the treatment. The report estimates that 3.5 percent of Prozac users were at risk.

While denying the validity of the study (of course), Dista Products, a division of Eli Lilly, put out a brochure for doctors dated August 31, 1990, stating that it was adding 'suicidal ideation' to the adverse events section of its Prozac product information."

An earlier study, from September 1989 Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, by Joseph Lipiniski, Jr., indicates that, in five examined cases, people on Prozac developed what is called akathisia. Symptoms include intense anxiety, inability to sleep, the "jerking of extremities," and "bicycling in bed or just turning around and around."

Breggin comments that akathisia "may also contribute to the drug's tendency to cause self-destructive or violent tendencies ... Akathisia can become the equivalent of biochemical torture and could possibly tip someone over the edge into self-destructive or violent behavior ... The June 1990 Health Newsletter, produced by the Public Citizen Research Group, reports, 'Akathisia, or symptoms of restlessness, constant pacing, purposeless movements of the feet and legs, may occur in 10-25 percent of patients on Prozac.'"

There are other studies: "Emergence of self-destructive phenomena in children and adolescents during fluoxetine [Prozac] treatment," published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (1991, vol.30), written by RA King, RA Riddle, et al. It reports self-destructive phenomena in 14% (6/42) of children and adolescents (10-17 years old) who had treatment with fluoxetine (Prozac) for obsessive-compulsive disorder.

The Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, September 1991. Author Laurence Jerome reports the case of a ten-year-old who moves with his family to a new location. Becoming depressed, the boy is put on Prozac by a doctor. The boy is then "hyperactive, agitated ... irritable." Then he calls a stranger on the phone and says he is going to kill him. The Prozac is stopped, and the aggressive symptoms disappear. And Jon Rappoport (www.nomorefakenews.com) reminds us that what is true about Prozac is true about Paxil or Zoloft or any of the other SSRI antidepressants.

Why Am I Telling You This?

Because psychiatry is about the last work in mindless, dangerous, fake, criminal, unscientific meddling with the human mind. It is a million miles from the true science and medicine of the mind. IT IS BUT A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF THE CRAZY PHARMA CRIMINALS, who would like to see EVERYONE dosed on chemical toxins, to shut us up, make us docile and willing to accept the coming world-order control of mass populations.

The psychiatric profession (as a whole, not individuals like Peter Breggin and my friend Clancy McKenzie) makes George Orwell’s 1984 scenario seem like an enjoyable vacation. The population is systematically being doped to extinction.

PSYCHIATRY HAS NO SCIENCE, NO METHOD. It just throws deadly drugs at the problem and hopes that something will stick. And it is winning hands down in this strategy because psychiatric drugs CAUSE mental illness! I’ll write that again: PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS CAUSE MENTAL ILLNESS.

The more drugs they sell, the more customers they get (for life).

I have written the whole history and method of alternative psychiatry. It is a bumper manual and gives you the whole truth, which is 99% of “mentally ill people” are not sick at all. They are suffering from temporary, correctable (reversible) physical conditions that can be rectified.

If you or anyone you know (supposedly) suffers from mental health problems, you need to get my book. It’s called (appropriately): “Psychiatry Without Drugs”. It is 460 stunning pages with torrents of startling and horrifying facts.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there,
Dr. C here,
It always amazes me how much power we have over our health. You can change so much by making the right choices about your food, rest, movement, and relationships. In most cases, the right choices are pretty intuitive.
Yet it can be easy to get sidetracked by complicated ideas that seem to make sense but really are not helpful.
It is easy to hear things that make you so confused you’re afraid to do anything. Someone recently asked if it was safe to eat pumpkin seeds during the first half of her cycle. She heard that she had to ‘cycle seeds’ carefully or else she could harm her menstrual rhythm.
If you’d like some clarity on all things ‘down there’ related, please enjoy this talk I had with my friend Dr. Aviva Romm.
Dr. Aviva Romm is a midwife, herbalist, and Yale-trained MD, Board Certified in Family Medicine with Obstetrics, who has been bridging the best of traditional medicine with good science for over three decades. She is someone I trust and respect.
We had a lot of fun talking about things like vaginal steaming, jade eggs, seed cycling, and more. I’m sure you’ll get a kick out of our talk.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

The more we study natural medicine, the more we are convinced that the key to optimal health involves preventing disease rather than treating it.

And in order to prevent disease, it’s vital to have a solid understanding of how disease grows and flourishes.

In this clip from TTAC LIVE 2019, KC and Monica Craichy walk us through what they call the “4 Pillars of Disease” (inflammation, oxidation, glycation and angiogenesis) and provide solutions on how to avoid them.

>> WATCH NOW

=====

In 2006, Sarah Key-Marer received her stage 3B breast cancer diagnosis. She followed the conventional treatment path, but what made her feel most insecure during this time was that her doctors did nothing to advise her about her overall wellness. It concerned her that they didn’t suggest a different diet or emotional wellness checks. She initially had the instinct to question her doctors about this, but as she began her research on how to beat cancer, she realized that she was absolutely looking in the right direction.

A couple of the most valuable things that she picked up during her healing journey is that she took her time to pick and choose healing modalities that she felt would work well with her. Then, she gradually took on more natural healing methods like juicing, eating more greens, and other natural ways to boost her overall wellness. The other thing she learned is the role of emotions and faith in the onset of disease/cancer and the healing of it.

Watch her survivor story until the very end to hear a special message from Sarah if you have received a cancer diagnosis.

>> SEE SARAH’S STORY

Remember, cancer does NOT have to be a death sentence.

There is always hope!

God bless!
mail

☼ Ty & Charlene ☼

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Just a quick reminder that we have a fantastic new docu-series premiering TONIGHT.

It's called EXHAUSTED and it's all about regaining the limitless energy and boundless spirit of your youth.

So many of us are tired all the time these days and we don't know exactly why. There are loads of different reasons for exhaustion, but the culprit behind it all are the many "energy thieves" in our midst.

But the great news is that there are natural and easily accessible ways to feel MUCH more vital and alive!

Click here to watch the trailer!

Believe it or not, the wellsprings of energy you effortlessly tapped into as a child are still there within you. They've been obscured, but they're not gone.

We teamed up with the Urban Monk, to show you how to reconnect with that limitless life force that lights up everything and makes each moment a joy!

Because you deserve nothing less.

I promise you... this docu-series is a game-changer.

Click here now to register and watch for FREE!

Episode 1 airs tonight - please don't miss out on this!

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How Much Should You Exercise?

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

In November 2018, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued its latest exercise recommendations for adults — the first time those guidelines have been updated in 10 years.

The guidelines recommend that people perform at least 150 minutes (two hours and 30 minutes) per week of moderate-intensity exercise, or 75 minutes (one hour and 15 minutes) of vigorous activity, or a combination of moderate and vigorous activity. Muscle-strengthening exercise twice a week affords additional health benefits.

Special: Doctors Witness Amazing Joint Pain Changes

In addition, although it was previously believed that only sustained exercise of 10 minutes or longer conferred benefits, it’s now understood that any activity, for no matter what duration, counts.

Exercise has the following benefits:

• Lessens your chance of developing coronary heart disease by cutting risk factors such as high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, triglycerides, and obesity

• Reduces heart attack risk

• Strengthens the heart and improves lung function

• Elevates mood and reduces stress

• May reduce the risk of some forms of cancer

• Improves sleep

• Reduces levels of C-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation in your body, which can lead to heart disease and other ailments

VU Sponsors