Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MEDICAL FASCISM: Australian Prime Minister says everyone will have to get vaccinated for coronavirus, whether they like it or not

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
On top of the daily struggle with pain and fatigue, fibromyalgia patients often struggle with convincing others that their symptoms are real. And worse, treatment options are often relegated to just “symptom management”. We can do better. Click here to get the latest information and explore how to overcome fibro symptoms.
Some doctors don’t believe fibromyalgia exists, and those who do, often don’t know how to treat it effectively. Conventional treatments take a stab at managing pain and the many other symptoms that come along with Fibromyalgia.
What if you could go beyond managing pain, and actually overcome it?
Dr. Rodger Murphree, host of The Fibromyalgia Summit, has devoted his entire functional medicine practice to specializing in fibromyalgia (for 20+ years). By identifying and addressing the root cause(s), he’s found dramatic improvement in his patients.
The Fibromyalgia Summit will help you…
  • REDUCE PAIN
  • Understand root causes of fibromyalgia symptoms
  • Improve sleep and boost immunity
  • Address inflammation
  • Explore the importance of good gut health and nutrition
  • Leverage fasting techniques for optimum health
  • Address trauma, stress and hidden causes of disease
  • And more…
If you have any friends or family who are currently living with this condition, please share this message with them. This event could transform their day-to-day life.

To your health,
Dr. Christine Schaffner

P.S. When you register for The Fibro Summit, you’ll get immediate access to the eReport, “Treating and Beating Adrenal Fatigue”.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The End of Alzheimer’s with Dr. Dale Bredesen

Our conventional view of disease is that there is a single cause and a single “solution”—with the latter often being medication.

When it comes to Alzheimer’s, we need a paradigm shift to understand that it’s not a disease that stems from one thing. Instead, it’s dozens and dozens of root contributors, everything from insulin resistance to inflammation, hidden pathogens, and so much more, that add up to massively disrupt the brain.

On this episode of The Broken Brain Podcast, Dhru talks to Dr. Dale Bredesen about the most recent and exciting research in preventing and even reversing Alzheimer’s disease.

Dr. Dale Bredesen is an internationally recognized expert in the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease. He has held faculty positions at UCSF, UCLA, and the University of California, San Diego, and directed the Program on Aging at the Burnham Institute before coming to the Buck Institute in 1998 as its founding president and CEO. He is currently a professor at UCLA and the Chief Science Officer at Apollo Health. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller, The End of Alzheimer's, and his newly-released book, The End of Alzheimer’s Program, which goes into greater detail on the protocol he uses with his patients and how it can be tailored to anyone’s needs, at any age.

Loss of cognition has replaced cancer as the number one concern of aging. It’s certainly a scary idea, but the evidence for taking care of our brains, young or old, is actually really positive. Dr. Bredesen has been on the forefront of Alzheimer’s research and has seen amazing results in helping people prevent dementia through integrative protocols, which he dives into today with Dhru.

Throughout this episode, Dhru and Dr. Bredesen discuss the many ways our diet, lifestyle, and environment can negatively impact cognition and how to start making positive changes for our brain health right away. His research has even helped people with a genetic predisposition for Alzheimer’s, ApoE4, feel empowered in their ability to reduce their risk, rather than live life in fear.

Nutrient deficiencies, blood sugar imbalances, toxicity from mold or chemicals, and stealth infections are just some of the many contributors to Alzheimer’s we hear about. It might sound overwhelming, but knowing there are so many offenders means there are so many aspects we can work on to prevent, and in some cases, reverse Alzheimer’s disease. Dr. Bredesen also explains the misconception that amyloid is a cause of the disease and that it’s actually a response of the immune system to these various offenders.

This episode is sure to change the way you think about cognitive health and aging, I hope you’ll tune in.

Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD

Click here to listen on the web

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Over the last few years I have been intentionally shifting out of my habitual (comfortable) high achiever, hustle mentality into a more feminine, aligned, receptive energy.

You would think it would be easy but it has actually been one of the hardest things to do because it has required me to fully face limiting beliefs that I have held about myself and the world. It has challenged me to practice surrender and trust.

Last night during a new moon gathering, I received the download of how this way of being has been imprinted into my Self.

I come from a long line of strong powerful women. Breadwinners. I was taught from an early age that women could do anything that men could do. I was taught how to set a goal and go after it.

The thing was that I was taught how to create from a very masculine energy…..which upon reflection makes complete sense.

Tuesday was the 100 year anniversary of WHITE women’s ability to vote (I specify white women because black women unfortunately had to wait much longer).

In an effort to create equal rights, women had to embody more of the masculine to prove their value and worth in the workplace….to prove their competency.

It makes sense that so many strong empowered women are masters at the masculine, the drive, the DOing.

We have been generationally programmed to believe that in order to have value and worth or to create in the world, that this is what we must do.

But I believe that we lost a lot of our magic in that process and that high achieving powerful women must come back to their divine feminine in order to really have the life they truly desire.

They must fully stand in their worth and know that they are worthy of receiving without DOing anything.

A woman that is not in touch with her divine feminine is constantly DOing (especially for others), she is living from the head up, she’s not in state of pleasure, she has anxiety/depression, she’s exhausted, she is disconnected from her body and therefore a victim to the symptoms her body uses to communicate with her.

At the core of so many symptoms that I hear women complain about is a disconnect with themselves. A deep emotional wounding that must be healed.

So many women take the driven masculine energy that they have learned to create so many things in their life and then shift it over to their health journey.

They restrict. They try hard. They beat themselves up when they “fail”.

But what if there was another way?

What if healing could be pleasurable?

What if you could feel supported?

What if there could be flow rather than rigidity?

I am not saying that the path to healing will always be easy but when you are in touch with your worthiness and are able to allow and receive…..the process flows.

It no longer is a struggle.

To your health,

mail

P.S. I have been having lots of feelings (as are most people). A lot of grief has come up for me around my freedom and inability to travel. Last year we lived in Bali and it was amazing. I have been making loads of jamu recently which is a local tonic drink. I wanted to share the recipe my private chef made for the Inside Out program. It’s yummy and highly anti-inflammatory. Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has been shown that terminal cancer patients who are given coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) live about 40% longer than patients treated with traditional methods.

Using CoQ10 along with other antioxidants — such as vitamin E, selenium, and vitamin C — has also been shown to induce partial remission in high-risk breast cancer patients, as well as inhibiting spread of the cancer. And patients’ quality of life improved significantly.

A 30-year study of CoQ10 use in cancer patients demonstrated that it stimulated anticancer immunity, prevented infections, and prolonged the survival of even terminal patients.

Special: Don't Buy CoQ10 at a Drugstore. Doctor Explains Why.

It is known that cancer patients have much lower CoQ10 levels than healthy people.

Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapy agent, interferes with the enzymes needed to manufacture CoQ10 in the heart.

That explains the high incidence of heart failure with the use of such anticancer drugs.

Unfortunately, oncologists often use combinations of highly toxic chemotherapy drugs on advanced cancer patients as a form of “palliation” — that is, to make the patients feel better and maybe live a few months longer.

The cost of such treatments runs into the hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it often causes severe pain and nausea, along with profound weakness.

CoQ10, on the other hand, is not expensive and in some cases can add significant years to a patient’s survival, and (as noted) greatly improves his or her sense of well-being.

Combining CoQ10 with the other powerful natural anticancer compounds such as curcumin, quercetin, hesperidin, baicalein, hesperidin, and ashwagandha has the potential to add even more time to a patient’s life — and in some cases may provide a real cure.

CoQ10 combined with vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5 phosphate) significantly improves anticancer immunity, especially by cytotoxic lymphocytes, which are a major cancer-killing type of immune cell.

In a study of 32 cancer patients with tumors that had already spread, researchers found that CoQ10 could cause tumors to shrink significantly.
For a few of the patients, the tumors disappeared completely.

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., is editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report and a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IS YOUR LIVER LIKE PÂTÉ DE FOIE GRAS?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know most people don’t need to be incentivized to drink more wine these days… but this new episode of the Smarter Tech podcast might do just that.
The good news is that it’s going to incentivize you to drink wine that’s way, way healthier for you. Wine that is essentially hangover-free, too. No headaches or horrible side effects.
In this interview, I’m chatting with Todd White, a wine expert and owner of Dry Farm Wines, a company dedicated to providing their customers a regular shipment of privately imported healthy natural wines.
What are natural wines? How do they differ from regular wines anyway? What technologies make natural wines healthier for you?
This episode will surprise you as much as it surprised me -- no matter if you’re a wine connoisseur or a complete amateur:
===> [New Podcast] Making Wine Healthy Again w/ Todd White
Drink less frequently, but encourage small producers who create wines that are healthier for you and the planet. That’s my new wine modus operandi.
Are you in?
Nick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jimi,
At any moment, GMO salmon could show up unlabeled on our store shelves or in a restaurant or cafeteria.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please Don't Tell Me Everything's Going to Be Okay

Are there times we shouldn’t just think and pray the pain away?

As it turns out, positivity can have toxic traits just the same as negativity can.

Positivity definitely has profound benefits, not just for those around you but your spiritual state overall. Thinking happy thoughts, manifesting peace and goodness, encouraging and uplifting each other rather than criticizing…

It’s a pretty safe ideology, right? Who would condemn positive vibes? What kind of person wants to throw us back to getting our knuckles slapped with rulers and our mothers criticizing a little quarantine weight gain?

Psychologists.

We’re talking about the negative effects of toxic, pervasive, unrelenting positivity.​

Have you ever had a friend ask you to please respect their positive-vibes-only-space by not discussing unpleasant things in their presence? Or dealt with a coworker whose positive attitude effectively blocked them from receiving bad feedback? Or tried to share a traumatic experience only to be met with empty platitudes a la “everything that’s meant to be will find a way”?

Congratulations – you’ve encountered toxic positivity! It’s all over social media, too – only happy couples, great promotions, dream vacations. Only wins, never losses.

Let’s take a second to unpack what that really means…

Toxic Positivity – How Did We Get Here?

Unless you live in the upper echelons of society, shrouded from suffering by layers of privilege, your life likely includes stress, strife, and strain. You can’t help it.

No one can. That’s the duality of humanity – no light without darkness, no pleasure without pain… you get the message.

Toxic positivity is often borne of good intentions. It seeks to flood and drown the din and chaos of bad tidings with an even blanket of warm fuzzies.​

It’s not an entirely misguided idea – plenty of studies show that merely affecting a better attitude and believing in yourself and your vision can, in a sense, affect the change you want to see.

In other words, simply being positive can invoke positive events and feelings.

That much is true.

And as the societal valuation of kindness, empathy, and compassion rises against the falling stock of brutality, cut-throat competition, and schadenfreude, positivity deserves credit where it’s due.

The votes are in, and humanity has decided: We’d rather be happy.

Instead of bemoaning the futility of our circumstances, we keep gratitude journals. Instead of agreeing with your friend that their skin is looking really dull lately, we’d rather compliment their hair or tell them how impressive the work they do is. Instead of releasing a stream-of-consciousness noir novel of complaints, we try to keep the mood light and everyone feeling fine.

So where does it get toxic?

How to Be Negative in a Good Way

We know the depth and breadth of the human experience must include sadness, anger, grief, frustration, etc.

The truth is, sometimes everything’s not going to be okay.

Herein lies the rub: If no one wants to be a Debbie Downer, and only Positive Patties can sit at the table – where does that leave the collective suffering that binds us together as people?

Toxic positivity may not mean to, but it denies us the opportunity to share and experience life’s pitfalls together in meaningful ways that acknowledge our pain.

For example…

• We don’t always say, to ourselves or others, how we really feel. That can breed resentment, confusion, and lash-outs at inopportune moments. Plus, nothing bad ever gets better if we don’t talk about it!

• Other people’s experiences can feel minimized or misunderstood, which doesn’t bring anyone closer together – it pushes us further apart.

• Dismissing or repressing bad feelings because they have no place in your positivity-exclusive space means you never get to process those feelings. They just ferment in your gut and poison you slowly.

• It can often have the opposite of its intended effect – sharing isn’t always easy, and when the response to a traumatic or difficult lived experience is to think of the bright side or imagine how it could be worse, it can feel like your feelings about your experience aren’t valid.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to make everyone feel better, happier, supported, encased in a glowing bubble of light and heat.

It’s simply important to remember that positivity doesn’t belong in every moment.

In plenty of moments, a good old-fashioned “I’m so sorry that happened to you. I’d feel terrible, too,” or “What a monumental bummer,” or “It’s totally reasonable to be sad and angry about this. Take as long as you need” can work wonders.

Keep that positivity in your back pocket, though… you never know when you’ll need it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Blood Pressure in Women Rises Earlier in Life Than Men

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

The media often portray heart disease as a man's problem, but new research suggests that women's blood vessels actually age faster than men's do.

The new study found that blood pressure started increasing in women as early as the third decade of life, and it continued to rise higher than blood pressure in men throughout their life span. The researchers said that this early change in blood pressure sets the stage for different types of cardiovascular disease later in life.

Special: How to Fix Your Blood Pressure (Do This Every Day)

"Women actually start out with a lower blood pressure," explained study senior author Dr. Susan Cheng, director of public health research at the Smidt Heart Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

"If you think of it like a race, women start behind the starting line. So, when they get to the finish line, women have gotten there by running faster and harder, [which] causes more stress to their systems," she added.

The study included more than 32,000 people ranging in age from 5 to 98. Over four decades, the researchers gathered almost 145,000 blood pressure measurements.

The investigators found that women showed signs of higher blood pressure much earlier in life than men.

The author of an accompanying editorial, Dr. Nanette Wenger, explained, "What this study says is that blood pressure may be really important for women. The higher trajectory starts early and is a continuous rise. Women should know their blood pressure, and they should know when it changes."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
My team and I are overjoyed to share some exciting news with you. We had such a fantastic response to the groundbreaking series Alzheimer’s – The Science of Prevention last year that we will be airing the series again from September 9 – 20, 2020!
Make sure to mark your calendars!
Over the years, my message of prevention has challenged many of the beliefs held by the conventional medical system. I’ve done my best to call attention to what our best science is telling us about the causes and risk factors for some of our most feared diseases.
More specifically, I’ve tried to spark mainstream discussions about our everyday lifestyle choices as they relate to our brain’s health destiny.
These conversations on how to prevent disease must continue, especially now that brain disorders and almost all chronic health conditions are exploding in number all throughout the United States.
With this in mind, my team and I wanted to create a new, powerful tool to bring this empowering science to the world. And now, I am overjoyed to invite you to watch our documentary series, Alzheimer’s – The Science of Prevention.
-->>CLICK HERE to register for this 12-Day FREE event!
Yours in health,
P.S. - Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention is all about empowerment. You have the ability to improve your brain function at any age by incorporating the information we cover in this series into your daily life. CLICK HERE to register!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Use N-acetylcysteine? The FDA is trying to make it illegal because it could help treat COVID-19

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Safe and effective? Vaccine package inserts reveal HUNDREDS of side effects in small print

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VACCINE MANDATES INCOMING: Massachusetts requires students to take flu vaccines to attend class

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Singing, Masks, And Jail Sentences: Is This America?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Get my eGuide, The Role of Interference Fields in Chronic Illness, and learn how eliminating roadblocks to recovery allows the body to self-regulate and heal!
Imagine the body as a beautiful city lit up at night. Street lights sparkle for miles, and buildings glow against the dark sky. But on closer inspection, there is a dark spot amongst the bright lights, a strange anomaly that disrupts the picturesque view.
This is what an interference field is like in the city of lights of our autonomic nervous system: a disruption in the pathway of nerves that speaks to the brain and keeps our systems running smoothly.

—>>Download my eGuide, The Role of Interference Fields in Chronic Illness!

To your health,
Dr. Christine Schaffner
PS: When you register for this gift, you’ll also save a seat for my, online event The Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series (taking place on September 21-27, 2020).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: ED Drugs Prolong Lives of Men With Colon Cancer
https://www.newsmax.com/health/heal...=DM140151_08222020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102a6pkbk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nutrient-Rich Grapefruit May Help Fight Heart Disease, Stroke

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, half a medium grapefruit has only 41 calories and nearly half a day's recommended supply of vitamin C.

Grapefruit also is laden with natural plant compounds called phytochemicals, specifically flavonoids, which studies show can help fight stroke and heart disease.

Pink and red grapefruit are good sources of beta carotene (a precursor of vitamin A) and lycopene, an antioxidant "cousin" to beta carotene that has been linked to lower stroke risk. One cup of red or pink grapefruit sections has as much lycopene as a medium 4-ounce tomato.

Special: 5 Simple Steps to Remove Dangerous Toxins and Heavy Metals From Your Body's Cells

But grapefruit's reputation for interfering with some medications is well-deserved. It particularly affects certain anti-cholesterol statin drugs, as well as some medicines used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and even allergies.

Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can cause too much or too little of a drug to stay in the body. Too much drug increases the risk of side effects; too little means the drug may not work as well.

If you enjoy grapefruit or grapefruit juice and take such medications, talk with your pharmacist or healthcare provider to clarify what's safe. They might be able to switch your prescription to something unaffected by grapefruit, or even advise you to simply watch the timing of when you eat it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Magic Mushroom Ingredient May Improve Mental Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

The Plant Fit Summit is only six weeks away and as of right now, you can claim your spot here!

Unfortunately, it’s not all good news. Earlier this year Luke lost his brother to cancer. It's devastating on so many levels. To lose a loved one when all your life is about helping others... So when COVID hit, we knew we had to make this year's summit extra special.

We went back to the drawing board and created a brand new summit for these surreal times.

Check out the 2020 Plant Fit Summit here.

Each of the 9 summit days will have a unique focus and solve one piece of the puzzle...

And we've added six bonus interviews with change makers like Dr. Vandana Shiva, Damien Mander (who joined Sir David Attenborough and Dr. Jane Goodall as recipients of the Winsome Constance Kindness Gold Medal) and others you don't want to miss.

This summit will be life-changing on many levels and answer the most urgent questions on health, fitness and mindset.

So click here and sign up now.

We'll share more details on the summit and some sneak previews over the next weeks so look out for our emails...

Thank you and we can't wait to share everything with you!

Yours in health,

Tobi & Luke

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, I'm Brendan Moorehead, and you're getting this email because you signed up for the Eat4Earth interview series on healing your body and the Earth with "regenerative" food and agriculture. If you'd like to unsubscribe, click the link at the bottom of any email. Thanks for being here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this email:
  1. Can vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores come together to [HASH=572]#BoycottBigMeat[/HASH]? (Panel Discussion August 25, 7pm CDT)
  2. Humane animal treatment - another opportunity for vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores to join forces
Vegans and Vegetarians for Organic Regenerative Agriculture
Can vegans and vegetarians get behind a campaign to boycott big meat—if the campaign incorporates grass-fed and pasture-raised meat production as part of the solution?
Join the Organic Consumers Association at Tuesday, August 25, 7 p.m. CDT for a 1-hour panel discussion about veganism, vegetarianism and the #BoycottBigMeat campaign.
Hear what devoted vegans and vegetarians Ocean Robbins, David Bronner, Elizabeth Kucinich, and Sherri Dugger have to say about it.
If you’re curious about how it’s possible to support a transition to regenerative meat production while staying true to your choice to be vegan or vegetarian, this is your panel!
Register here to join via Zoom
Or sign up here to join via Facebook (and don’t forget to share with your networks)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try the Candle Test to See If Your Face Mask Is Effective

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Outstanding Benefits of Fermentation – for Gut and Immune Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Is Collagen? Your Guide to Benefits and How to Use

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
My team and I are overjoyed to share some exciting news with you. We had such a fantastic response to the groundbreaking series Alzheimer’s – The Science of Prevention last year that we will be airing the series again from September 9 – 20, 2020!
Make sure to mark your calendars!
Over the years, my message of prevention has challenged many of the beliefs held by the conventional medical system. I’ve done my best to call attention to what our best science is telling us about the causes and risk factors for some of our most feared diseases.
More specifically, I’ve tried to spark mainstream discussions about our everyday lifestyle choices as they relate to our brain’s health destiny.
These conversations on how to prevent disease must continue, especially now that brain disorders and almost all chronic health conditions are exploding in number all throughout the United States.
With this in mind, my team and I wanted to create a new, powerful tool to bring this empowering science to the world. And now, I am overjoyed to invite you to watch our documentary series, Alzheimer’s – The Science of Prevention.
-->>CLICK HERE to register for this 12-Day FREE event!
Yours in health,
P.S. - Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention is all about empowerment. You have the ability to improve your brain function at any age by incorporating the information we cover in this series into your daily life. CLICK HERE to register!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12 targeted nutritional strategies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi, hope you are staying safe and feeling well.

If you like your learning clear and straight-to-the-point...

Get your copy of the excellent new 14-page guide, The Microbiome Rescue, free right here

You're getting this research-based guide free today in support of the Gut and Microbiome Rescue Summit that starts in September.

(Yes, you get it on the page immediately after free sign up.)

And in it, you're about to discover the essentials on how to prevent microbiome degeneration and repair damage.

In a clear and concise manner WITHOUT a bunch of theory or "fluff," this new guide answers:

>>> What 6 types of organisms make up the microbiome?

>>> What are the 9 key roles of the microbiome in terms of your health?

>>> What are the top 25 consequences of an unhealthy microbiome?

>>> What are the 6 top causes of an unhealthy microbiome?

>>> And most importantly, what are the most effective ways to repair the microbiome and prevent future issues?

Head here now to get this important new 14-page guide FREE today

Enjoy the concise learning, please do stay safe and healthy, and I'll talk to you soon.

To What Will Still Be Your Best Decade Yet,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. Don't miss the list of 25 foods that can most help your microbiome in different ways toward the end. Chances are you already enjoy some of these foods, and it's another good reason to try those on the list you may not have tried! :)

Get your free copy right here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jim!​
Encore live webinar, Tuesday, August 25, 6pm US Eastern!

Trevor informed us that there were so many attendees in last week's live webinar that he had trouble getting to everyone's questions, then asked if we could do another one ASAP.

Yes, we can do that!

We'd sure love to have you join us -- as usual, we'll have an on-demand replay (and a downloadable transcript) if you can't make the live event, register today and you'll hear when all of them are ready!

---
The research shows that the toxicity of EMFs coming from your cell phone, WiFi and cell towers is worse than smoking cigarettes.

Our friend and colleague Trevor King has been researching 5G and its effects for a new documentary, so even if you've attended a recent event on this topic, you're sure to enjoy another perspective!

--->>Join us for this encore webinar on how to protect yourself (and your family) from EMFs and 5G!

This FREE webinar will take place on Tuesday, August 25, at 6pm US Eastern --> when you register today you'll get a reminder as we draw nearer to the event.​
The truth is: ElectroMagnetic Frequency (EMF) waves are dangerous, and it’s not only brain cancer. ADHD, brain fog, headaches, even autoimmune diseases are a concern when it comes to the impacts of EMFs.

At our live webinar, we'll discuss the following topics:

• Why we should ALL be concerned about 5G technology
  • Why you MUST avoid a smart meter in your home
  • How EMFs disrupt the human body
  • And more!

--->>In fact, you'll hear from an expert on EMF-busting technology (and even get a special offer for this solution) -- the amazing Qi device -- which has been shown by double-blind, placebo-controlled tests to protect us from EMF radiation wherever we go.

Want to join us and learn more from this free event?

--->>Register for our live, encore EMF/5G webinar on Tuesday, August 25, at 6pm US Eastern!

Remember, if you can't make the live event, registering means you'll hear about the on-demand replay once the event has ended.

In addition, though there is no requirement to purchase, we've negotiated an amazing, exclusive offer from the Qi device manufacturer, if you'd like to employ this solution to protect you and yours!
To your health,
Bob & Bobby
Co-founders, Health Talks Online

P.S. Join us at our webinar on Tuesday, August 25 (register now to attend and/or hear about the on-demand replay) and you'll learn a ton of important facts about 5G/EMFs (and how to protect yourself from them)!​

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
Did you catch my email last week about “creamy” MCT oil? Many of you reached out, curious to know the difference between regular MCT oil and “creamy” MCT oil. Others were surprised to discover a variety exists at all.

>From your keto coffee to your main meals and decadent fat bombs, you have options for turning them into sources of pure power. And I am here to help you decide which one will serve you best on your keto journey. Like a good pair of shoes, the right MCT oil will feel like a perfect fit and get you to where you’re going in comfort, and that includes digestive comfort (I’ll explain more in a moment).

First, let me explain what MCTs are and what they can do for you.

Medium-chain triglycerides have a unique composition compared to other healthy fats, including omega-3s and monounsaturated fats. By design, they’re metabolized in the liver to provide a quick burst of fuel to your brain and body. You can actually feel the surge of energy—it’s what many keto followers describe as “brain fog” lifting. Some common benefits include:
  • Lose more weight and burn more fat
  • Enhance mental focus and concentration
  • Curb cravings and hunger
  • Boost energy and metabolism
Coconuts are the top source of MCTs, because they contain a full profile of fatty acids such as caprylic, lauric and capric acids. And MCT oil is packed with them, which is why MCT oil is a dietary essential for keto followers and biohackers.

MCT oil is popular–but is it right for you?

Traditional MCT oil is 100% pure medium-chain fatty acids that have been extracted and isolated from the rest of the coconut oil. For reference, coconut oil contains only about 50% MCTs.

It’s clear and flavorless, so you can pour or drizzle it onto just about any dish. But be prepared for the oily taste, texture and heaviness you would expect from most oils.

And there’s something else you should know about traditional MCT oil… because it is incredibly rich in ketone-boosting fatty acids, MCT oil may cause stomach discomfort if you’re not already fat adapted and used to burning fat as your primary source of fuel.
Creamy MCT is lighter, gentler and more delicious.
I want to introduce you to Simply Goodfats® Creamy MCT. Like coconut oil, this “creamy” MCT oil contains 50% medium-chain fats. With a lighter fatty acid profile, Creamy MCT is metabolized easier and is gentler on your stomach.

In fact, Creamy MCT is more cream than oil… it is specially “whipped” into a rich cream in an emulsification process that disperses the oil into tiny droplets. This helps them pass directly into the bloodstream and to the liver where they’re converted to ketones. Plus, there’s no oily taste or texture.

If you delight in a creamy cup of coffee like I do, you’ll love Creamy MCT, because its smooth, velvety texture delivers the richness of half and half. Many keto followers have said it’s even better than MCT oil!

But here’s the best part… the creamy, delicious taste!

The vanilla-coconut swirl flavor is spectacular—it makes a world of difference in my morning coffee. And I know I’m not the only one who loves it… it’s so popular that we can hardly keep it in stock!

Here’s what several 5-star fans of Creamy MCT had to say:
Creamy MCT 5 star rating
“I heard about this on Dr. Oz... and since I am on the KETO program, I thought I would give it a whirl! Great tasting, delicious, and I enjoy it every morning in my coffee!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

On top of their daily struggle with pain and fatigue, fibromyalgia patients are sometimes forced to fight another battle: convincing doctors, friends, coworkers and others that their condition is real, and that their symptoms aren’t all in their head.

Some doctors don’t believe fibro exists, or don’t know how to treat it effectively — conventional medicine and drug therapy alone are a dead end; there are simply too many symptoms, and alternative treatments aren’t widely known.

Fibromyalgia. What is it? What causes it? Who gets it and why? And most importantly, what can you do to begin to overcome it?

>> Join me at Dr. Murphree’s online Fibro Summit!

Your host, Dr. Rodger Murphree, has devoted his functional medicine practice to specializing in fibromyalgia for 20+ years.

He’s found that by focusing on fixing the underlying causes of fibromyalgia symptoms, patients can see dramatic improvement.

His mission is to spread the word that with the right information, patients can learn how to overcome fibromyalgia, not just "live with it."

The Fibromyalgia Summit is your ticket out of the day to day doom and gloom of fibromyalgia. Dr. Murphree has assembled leading health experts from around the world to share their protocols to help you overcome the symptoms that you battle on a day to day basis. 

He’s here to help you learn how to get your life back.

>> I’ll see you online at The Fibro Summit when you register now!

Don’t lose hope. There is hope. There’s light at the end of the tunnel!

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
I Have some very exciting news for you today!
I've been working behind the scenes for the past six months with the "Fat Emperor", Ivor Cummins, on a new project that will air starting on September 21st.
It's called the Low Carb Online Summit and it features the BEST speakers in the low carb and ketogenic diet movement. We'll be covering dozens of important topics and you can join us right on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, without leaving your house!
To register for the Low Carb Online Summit, just click this link (1-click registration).
If you want to learn more about the event and see the speaker line-up, watch the video below:
The Low Carb Online Summit starts on Monday, September 21st and runs through September 28th with over 35 speakers and presentations.
Here are just a few of the experts featured in this event:
+ Benjamin Bikman, Ph.D. - How To Optimize Fat And Mitochondrial Health
+ Ted Naiman, MD - The P:E Ratio And How To Prioritize Protein For Health
+ Jason Fung, MD - Nutrition, Fasting, And The Best Ways To Protect Health
+ Maria Emmerich - Secrets To Long Term Success With A Low Carb Diet
+ Mikhaila Peterson - Using The Carnivore Diet To Heal Chronic Illness
+ Dominic D'Agostino, Ph.D. - The Latest Research On The Ketogenic Approach
+ And much, much more!
It's really easy to register, and there is no charge for the event.
Just click this link and you'll automatically be registered using our one-click registration process.
This is a great time to learn more about the low carb and keto lifestyle, without having to leave your home. I hope to see you in the event in September!
Blessings,
Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Master Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
PS. The Low Carb Online Summit starts on September 21st. Register NOW to get your pre-event gifts and to stay in the loop so you don't miss anything. One-click Register Here.

VU Sponsors