Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I like your signature photo. For more and more people, but not nearly enough, a nutrient dense lifestyle is more effective than any medicine probably ever will be.

And usually this is the fault of Doctor's who do not give people the option to live a healthy lifestyle by not providing them with the proper nutritional information that would dramatically improve their health. In my opinion it is a form of malpractice at the highest level.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like your signature photo. For more and more people, but not nearly enough, a nutrient dense lifestyle is more effective than any medicine probably ever will be.

And usually this is the fault of Doctor's who do not give people the option to live a healthy lifestyle by not providing them with the proper nutritional information that would dramatically improve their health. In my opinion it is a form of malpractice at the highest level.
Thank you, How very true. Before I made the change to a healthy lifestyle I had to take blood pressure med. Colesterol med. and Goute med. every day, BP would run 185 or so without meds. 140 with them. Now that I eat right I don't take any of them and my BP is 117/79 consistantly.

Yes they should be the first to give you that info but the sad thing is most of them only recieve 2 weeks of that training themselves. Big pharma has a hand in that ;) , they can't make any money off of well people.:( I chose better diet and lifestyle over chemo for 5 and a half years now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: Women Are Better Drivers Than Men​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Onion Tea -- diced onion in a cup of hot water with a tablespoon of honey to sip on and crunch the onions. Onions are great for cleansing the blood and I learned this remedy along the way several years ago for colds and flus.

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jim,

Have you ever (or do you currently) suffer with:
  • Brain fog?
  • Depression?
  • Anxiety?
  • Mood swings?

...Too often doctors misdiagnose the root cause of these symptoms and lead patients down a rabbit hole of expensive tests, medications, treatments, and even worse… surgery.

However, recent studies show that many of these symptoms do not start in the brain, but in your gut.

More specifically… your leaky gut.

AND… our good friend, Dr. Elena Villanueva has just released an easy-to-follow recipe book designed to attack symptoms of Leaky Gut so you can:
  • Eliminate gas (no more embarrassing farts)...
  • Stop bloating in its tracks...
  • Sharpen your memory...
  • Decrease anxiety & depression...
  • And finally get back your zest for life!...

After seeing thousands of clients and countless ‘misdiagnosed’ cases of Leaky Gut, Dr. V decided to put her top 12 delicious, gut-friendly recipes into a single easy-to-follow digital recipe book.

This eBook is jam-packed with 24 pages of (quite unique) breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes designed to repair your gut and finally reverse signs of depression, anxiety, and even deadly diseases like Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Please trust me when I say this is a MUST have addition to your collection.

The eBook is normally $19.95 but she’s offering it FREE of charge for the next couple of days...

>> Claim your FREE copy of 12 Delicious Gut-Friendly Recipes now!

I hope you take advantage of this incredible book while it’s still available!

To your health,
Dr. Pedram Shojai

P.S. Along with your eBook, you’ll also get FREE online access to Dr. Villanueva’s powerful 5-part series, The Mental Health Masterclass.

This series will reveal how cutting edge technology has come together with modern medicine to help normal people better deal with stress and overcome mental health related symptoms.

Get full access here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Breastfed Babies Are Smarter

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
Currently, in the United States alone, more than 40 million people have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease.
Each year, more 300,000 people get added to that number with a Lyme diagnosis. Though many may be misdiagnosed, as the symptoms often mimic those in autoimmune diseases.
Have you ever been told or felt like you’re never going to get better?
Do you feel mainstream medicine has failed to bring you answers to your pain and symptoms?
Perhaps those answers lie within you. Maybe you are your own healing agent…
Learn more at the complimentary and online Lighting the Path Film and Series!

Director, Producer and your host, Gabe Golden, created this transformative film and seven-episode series to share the solutions that brought him out of a dark and hopeless place to an incredible level of health. After experiencing side effects from medications for rheumatoid arthritis, he began to search for the underlying cause of his condition and soon learned that others were on the same path and seeking answers where mainstream medicine had failed.
He’s here to help by sharing the stories of those who have navigated the healing journey and the insights from the physicians and practitioners who helped them.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 of Lighting The Path on January 11-17, 2021.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team
P.S. When you register for Lighting the Path Film and Series, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BALANCE​

Those in the Facebook group will know this, but it was quite a week for me. It was a perfect storm of work. A whole pile of editing work arrived at the same time as I was also putting a presentation together for a private school I used to work at, and it made the week a complete write off for me.

I'm always very aware these days of what pushing myself too much can do and how important it is that I find a healthy work-life balance, although putting that into practice is another thing entirely! It's something I struggle with a lot, especially since starting Orenda; there are perennially things I can find to do! So, with that in mind, I took a step back from posting this week so that I could focus on my other work and not overwhelm or exhaust myself. For that reason, there isn't a full newsletter this week, but instead a simple reminder that you are only one person and that you can only do so much. I hope that it helps you to find a little more balance in your life, guilt-free.

I also I had the absolute pleasure and honour this week of being a guest on a new podcast hosted by my good friend Chris Mitchell and my new friend Allison Green. I'm Anxious About is absolutely FANTASTIC. It has already been featured on CBC and in Forbes magazine, in just its first 6 months
��
Each week, Chris and Allison discuss something they're anxious about, bringing their personal perspectives and unique anxiety feels to the table with humour and empathy to help others struggling with anxiety feel heard and supported.

In this episode, we're anxious about, what else: health! It was an absolute pleasure to discuss my cancer journey and how anxiety did and does play a factor and how I deal with it, or sometimes don't
��

Here is what they had to say about the episode:

"We were lucky to be joined by a guest today, Rebecca Durance Hine, who is nothing short of inspiring. She talks about her journey battling and overcoming cancer, and the perspective she's gained from that. She also talks about how her anxiety has changed in relationship to that and shares many actionable tips on how we can be proactive in our own health journeys."

Give it a listen here or wherever you get your podcasts. And if you like it, subscribe to I'm Anxious About! You will be glad you did.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Real-Life Data Show that the CDC Vaccine Schedule is Causing Harm​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:) :) :)

This empowering 10 minute video excerpt of my recent interview with Dr. Thomas Lodi, MD, MD(H) is now available on our blog at the Health and Healing Club at the link below.
Click here to watch the video where Dr. Lodi responds to Greg's question about beating stage 4 cancer.
Dr. Thomas Lodi has been practicing medicine for over 34 years. For the first ten years of his medical career, he worked as an internist, urgent care physician, and intensivist in ICU and CCU departments of various hospitals. In New York in 2002, he established one of the first integrative oncology centers and in 2005, founded An Oasis of Healing in Arizona, which is still active. He has been licensed as a Medical Doctor (MD) in the state of New York since 1987 and as a Homeopathic Medical Doctor MD(H) in the State of Arizona since 2002.
Members can access the entire 104 minute Q&A interview where Dr. Lodi answers nearly a dozen questions for anyone dealing with cancer inside the Health and Healing Club here.

Yours in health,
Nathan Crane
President, Panacea Community, LLC

P.S.
You can join the Health and Healing Club for a free 7 day trial and access dozens of life-changing interviews dedicated to helping you get and stay healthy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

December 07, 2020

Start small and build yourself up. Picture your ideal self, and take concrete steps to get there. Truly believe that you are capable of achieving your greatest desires. Resist the urge to cling to the identity that’s been holding you back. When things change inside you, you will start noticing changes around yourself as well. You will manifest all the goodness you deserve.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

While researching for our upcoming book, The Essential Oils Apothecary, we stumbled upon a term that we've never heard of before: "diabesity." In fact, it's a full-blown epidemic and no one seems to be discussing it, which is odd because we know that obesity and type 2 diabetes are two the primary risk factors associated with current outbreak and mortality rate...
At the core of the diabesity epidemic is type 2 diabetes, which is 100% preventable & treatable, and you can learn about some of the most cutting-edge, natural approaches to enjoying balanced blood sugar HERE.
The "Diabesity" Problem
Type 2 diabetes & obesity are not only two of the most prevalent chronic diseases in the world, but they are the foremost preventable risk factors for other chronic diseases.

To make matters worse, these two debilitating conditions – obesity and diabetes - are fueling a new one-plus-one-equals-three health crisis of what medical experts and medical researchers term “diabesity.”

In other words, we’ve got three related epidemics going on in our country: obesity, type 2 diabetes, and diabesity.

What then is diabesity?

Diabesity is a medical term for the combination of the worldwide twin epidemics obesity and diabetes – in other words, a condition in which obesity and diabetes coexist.

Some experts claims that diabesity is actually the leading cause of modern, chronic disease. The “diabese” have increased risk of:
  • Alzheimer’s & dementia
  • Blindness
  • Cancer
  • Cardiovascular disease
  • Digestive disorders
  • Hypertension
  • Kidney failure
  • Respiratory disorders
The good news is that diabesity – like obesity and type 2 diabetes – is completely preventable and largely reversible by simply following key lifestyle changes that can help naturally lower your glucose levels like adding a drop cinnamon bark essential oil in your stevia-sweetened latte.
There are additional natural strategies that you can start to implement to fix the blood sugar and insulin sensitivity problem in your body.
In fact, according to experts, there are 7 steps that you can take to prevent diabetes and you can download a F-R-E-E eBook that discusses them HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

High Ozone Levels Increase Cardiac Arrest Risk​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
HOW To Stand For Health Freedom
Join the movement to stay informed of opportunities to take a stand and hold the government accountable for your ability to choose how you care for your body and your children.
  • Join SHF to be part of a growing community of health freedom advocates.
  • Read SHF emails and alerts to know when and why it’s important to take a stand.
  • Click to send pre-drafted, customizable messages to the right elected officials at the right time.
  • Share our messages and campaigns with your peers.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi there, Jimi,

The "Silent Killer" Can Be Stopped​

There are many misconceptions about high blood pressure. This is a case where ignorance is definitely not bliss.

In fact, it can kill...

So here are five deadly myths about high blood pressure you cannot live without. The good news: you can get control of your high blood pressure. And perhaps even prevent it altogether...

Five Myths about High Blood Pressure​

Myth Number One: It's No Big Deal.
The problem with high blood pressure initially is there are no symptoms. You don't feel bad, so how could anything be wrong?

The truth is, when your blood flow begins to push too hard against your blood vessels, it leads to damage of your heart, kidneys, and other organs in your body. High blood pressure is a very big deal indeed.

Myth Number Two: There Is No Good Treatment.

Many people feel there's nothing they can do about their high blood pressure.

The truth is if you follow a sensible plan, you can manage your high blood pressure.

More about this in just a moment...

Myth Number Three: A "Little" High Blood Pressure Is Okay.

When you take your blood pressure readings, you probably notice they vary somewhat. You probably also notice there are two numbers, one on top and one on bottom.

Normal readings are: 119 or below for the top number, and 79 or below for the bottom number. Some people believe that as long as one of these numbers is normal, you're okay.

The truth is if either of your blood pressure numbers is above normal, you need to do something right away.

Myth Number Four: High Blood Pressure Cannot Be Prevented.

This idea is dead wrong. Even if everyone in your family has higher blood pressure, this doesn't mean there is nothing you can do.

Simple changes such as eating a healthy diet, limiting salt intake, and keeping your weight under control, can help you prevent high blood pressure.

Myth Number Five: Treatment Is Difficult.

Most people think that treating high blood pressure requires giving up all your favorite foods, engaging in some crazy exercise plan, or taking dangerous and expensive drugs.

While you do need to make changes to get your blood pressure under control, those changes do not have to be difficult or unpleasant.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Healthy eating can make a HUGE difference for your health, the way you feel, and for your planet, too.
But here’s the catch: change can be hard — especially when you don’t have the right plan. That’s why my dad and colleague, John Robbins, and I put together an online course specifically designed to make taking the next step easy and straight-forward — no matter where you are on your journey with food.
If you’ve ever experienced brain fog, low energy, burnout, or have unwanted belly fat, or extra weight, then this is for you. If you know that it’s important in today’s world to optimize your immune health, then this is for you. If you’re willing to make some changes and eat differently from the vast majority of people, then this is for you.
Plant-Powered & Thriving will help you take charge of your health in ways you may not have thought possible, and make healthy eating simple, easy, affordable, and deeply delicious.
I’m not just saying this. Thousands of people have taken Plant-Powered & Thriving over the years, and the response has been incredible. Course participants are releasing weight, getting off diabetes and high blood pressure medications, enjoying better sleep and more energy, and celebrating happier and healthier relationships.
In short, people who dedicate the short 6 weeks that it takes to go through Plant-Powered & Thriving are experiencing their best lives, and they’re making lasting, healthy habit changes.
And I have even better news! Right now, to help you prepare for what I hope will be your healthiest New Year ever, we’re making it available to you for a 40% savings (today ONLY!).
>> Learn all about this game-changing course, and how you can join in, right here.
One of our past course graduates, Margaret from Minnesota, wrote: “By the time the course was over, I’d completely changed what was in my kitchen and grown to love trying out new, healthy recipes. The results have been profound. My doctor says, “You have become a new woman,” and it’s true! (Since adopting a whole foods, plant-based diet) I’ve lost 90 pounds. I’ve gotten off medicines I was told I’d need for the rest of my life. I don’t have to count calories or fear what the scale’s going to tell me. I’m 78 years young, and I believe that my best years are still in front of me. Thank you for helping me reclaim my health.”
Donna from Massachusetts wrote: “Now I crave Brussels sprouts, blueberries, and smoothies! And I feel so much healthier, happier, and more energetic! (Since adopting a whole foods, plant-based diet) I lost 12 pounds, and I look and feel younger. I have more joy, and I know that I can control my health and well-being. I feel truly blessed!”
You have until the end of the day to claim your 40% “welcome aboard” discount.
>> Find out what it’s all about and join in right here.
To a healing future,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. My dad and I are so confident that you’ll benefit enormously from this course that we offer it with a complete 60-day promise. You’ll either love it, or you just let us know, and you can get every penny back. Period. Will you join us?
P.P.S. For every Plant-Powered & Thriving registration, we’ll donate funds to enable Trees for the Future to plant an organic fruit or nut tree in a low-income community. You can invest in yourself, your family’s health, and our mission of healthy, ethical, and sustainable food for all — at the same time!
P.P.P.S. If you don’t want to get any more emails about Plant-Powered & Thriving, click here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m writing this, because I’m grieving and I hope I might assist you or your family.

Please read this while you can, I can’t even say the whole name of this bug, without the email company stopping you from reading this.

Last wednesday my grandma Sallie at 86 died from C19…

My sister is currently positive, my brother-in-laws mom is in a touchy situation… Other members are positive but asymptomatic..

It’s a pretty intense time for my family…

My grandmother was amazing and had a long beautiful life. It is sad but I’m grateful she didn’t suffer much. She was older and had many pre-existing conditions.

That being said, lots of younger people with much less pre-existing conditions are struggling… and dying...

Personal Preparation is the KEY!​

Not avoidance, not a vaccine, not shut downs, etc.

I’ve been saying this since March, it’s not about IF you get it…

It’s WHEN you get it.​

I’m not afraid of C19 any more than I am driving to town.

I wear my mask and follow local laws. But I don't believe the hospital has anything that can help me more than what I can do before I need them.

My hope is that an email like this will help you not be afraid but also not be ignorant that this is real situation and your actions matter.

It’s not too late for you and your family to start now.

So here’s what my family is doing and what I suggest you look into.

Disclaimer:
this will NOT prevent you from getting C19 and these ideas don't treat it. If your breathing becomes an issue or your Sp02 drops to 90 or less get medical help right away. This is not medical advice, it is just my best ideas to help your body be as healthy as possible.

This is however based on extensive research and current clinical trials being run around the world.

Stage 1: Always Ready Plan (daily)​

• 10,000 IU of Vit D3
  • 25,000 IU of Vitamin A (retinol form)
  • 200mg of Selenium
  • 3 grams of Vitamin C
  • 20-30mg of Zinc
  • 6.5mg of Iodine
  • Butyrate Supplement 500mg per day
  • Activated Enzymes 2-4 before bed (systemic)
  • 3-10mg of melatonin before bed

Stage 2: Exposure / 1st Symptoms​

• 20,000 IU of Vit D3
  • 50,000 IU of Vitamin A (retinol form)
  • 200mg of Selenium
  • 5-10 grams of Vitamin C (to bowel tolerance)
  • 50-60mg of Zinc
  • 6.5mg of Iodine
  • Butyrate supplement 500mg 1 per day
  • Activated Enzymes 2-6 before bed (systemic) and 2-6 in AM before food (systemic)
  • 20mg of melatonin before bed
  • Glutathione or 3g of NAC + B-vitamins if you have it
  • Olive extract, Quercetin, Elderberry, or whatever other herbs you use
  • Increase probiotics, prebiotics, other support supplements

Stage 3: Symptoms Worsen (7 Days ONLY)​

• 100,000 IU of Vit D3
  • 100,000 IU of Vitamin A (retinol form)
  • 400mg of Selenium
  • 5-15 grams of Vitamin C (to bowel tolerance)
  • 100mg of Zinc
  • 6.5mg of Iodine
  • Butyrate Supplement 500mg per day
  • Activated Enzymes 6 before bed (systemic) and 6 in AM before food (systemic)
  • 80mg of melatonin before bed (plus 20mg in AM, 20mg at lunch)
  • Glutathione or 3g of NAC if you have it
  • Olive extract, Quercetin, Elderberry, or whatever other herbs you use
  • Increase probiotics, prebiotics, other support supplements
After 7 days - Reduce D3, Vitamin A, Selenium in half

Each of these compounds has been shown to either be depleted under times of illness or has supportive research against upper respiratory illness.

I can’t give you links to products or names because of liability issues.

If this is too much for you…​

I want you to focus on 3 areas.​

1. Vitamin D3 - recent research shows 50-97% of severe cases have a level of less than 50ng/ml. There’s 16 studies in all showing improvements for better Vitamin D3 status. The UK government just started issuing it out to citizens. This study used 60,000 IU for first 7 days.
  2. Melatonin - Doris Loh and others having been saying since March higher dose melatonin is not toxic, not an issue, and possible life saving. Many clinical trials are underway. You can take up to 180mg a day (for short periods unless doing cancer treatments). A brand new clinical trial is rolling out now using 60mg at night, 40mg in AM.
  3. Vitamin C - 3-5g a day is a big deal in this fight and much more if you start to feel symptoms. Doris and others have written extensively and there’s plenty of research if you search for it

Where’s the PROOF?​

Doris Loh is a rock star and has plenty of links in the articles above if you are curious to follow the breadcrumbs.

I don’t have a research assistant or writing assistant and that’s why there’s not many supportive links to what I’m saying here. However I've personally read the research studies on each of these line items.

We are a small and growing team, if you’d like to be that person, respond to this email and let me know.

I would love to get back to writing original content but we need help for that.

Sending Blessings + Get an Instant 30% Boost !​

I want to end with something called the placebo effect.

It’s often thought to be responsible for 30% of any good outcome of a health treatment. It’s very well studied and very reliable.

The point here is what you believe… what you feel about the situation really does matter.

And it could be the difference between life or death.

So go to therapy, do your meditations, your prayer… and find your calm.

You and your family have a much better chance if you relax into the idea you will win the fight (also statistically speaking most people survive).

I wish you lots of health and blessings…

Steven

P.S. - In case you didn’t see it, I can’t give you links and direct product recommendations in an email like this. This is also not intended to prevent, treat, or do anything for C19. It’s just to help you be as resilient as possible..

P.P.S. - I didn’t link to all the articles underlying these ideas because I don’t have time… if you LOVE to research and write about health I could use some help. Please respond to this email and let me know.

P.P.P.S. - I'm not a doctor, I cannot nor can my team tell you if you can take anything. Please check with your primary care doctor if you have concerns.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forget Fad Diets for Weight-Loss Success

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Many people want to lose weight but are discouraged because of reports showing how few people succeed with their diets. However, one study shows that more people lose weight than previously reported — as long as they stick with traditional methods and steer clear of quick weight-loss fads.

The study, published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, looked at 4,021 obese men and women ages 20 and older, who participated in the government’s National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.

Special: The Healing Powers of Honey: Secrets Revealed for Your Heart, Brain, Weight and More

The survey found that of the 63% who were trying to slim down, 40% succeeded in losing 5% of their body weight; 20% succeeded in losing 10%. A weight loss of 5% to 10% of body weight has been shown to translate into improved health.

The study also demonstrated people most likely to be successful chose the traditional route: eating less, exercising more, and switching to lower calorie foods. On the other hand, those who used liquid diets, nonprescription diet pills, and fad diets were the least successful.

This study shows that if you want to lose weight, adopt a sensible weight loss plan that focuses on plant-based eating and exercise. And swear off fad diets.

Stubborn Belly Fat Can Be Fixed. Naturally.

Federal Authorities: You Need Emergency Radio

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Part one of two:

We Are Winning!

Powerful institutions want you to believe the marketing slogan; “Vaccines are Safe and Effective”. The world is waking up, the truth is coming out, the roof is caving in and they are scrambling.

Dr. Paul (Paul Thomas MD FAAP) is fighting for your Freedom to Choose: ftc.dpapproved.com

As expected, the opposition is attacking.

How we got here:

2008: Dr. Paul opens Integrative Pediatrics where informed consent is honored - always.​

mail
2016: Bestseller book: The Vaccine-Friendly Plan is published.

The data from a quality analysis is powerful and shared at rallies to stop mandatory vaccine bills and nationally by Children’s Health Defense:​

2018, 2019, 2020: Oregon Medical Board (OMB) sends letters of complaints, all vaccine related and continues to keep open all cases threatening Dr. Paul’s license.

2019: Oregon Health Authority (OHA) removes Integrative Pediatric’s VFC (Vaccines For Children) program, thus preventing the disadvantaged from having access to free vaccines.

2020: OHA and OHP (Oregon Health Plan) terminate contracts with Integrative Pediatrics, Dr. Paul and his entire staff. Providence Health Plans (PHP) terminate all contracts with Integrative Pediatrics and all providers.

Dr. Paul’s legal team wrote the following regarding the OMB attacks:
“The information we provided to the OMB clearly demonstrates that Dr. Paul had violated no law or rule, and that we have fully complied with the applicable standard of care for physicians who administer and manage childhood vaccinations. There is simply no factual basis for the complaints that have been made.”

The following peer reviewed paper compares the toxic exposure to aluminum when following the CDC childhood vaccine schedule is compared to the Vaccine-Friendly Plan:

mail

2018, 2019, 2020: Oregon Medical Board (OMB) sends letters of complaints, all vaccine related and continues to keep open all cases threatening Dr. Paul’s license.

2019: Oregon Health Authority (OHA) removes Integrative Pediatric’s VFC (Vaccines For Children) program, thus preventing the disadvantaged from having access to free vaccines.

2020: OHA and OHP (Oregon Health Plan) terminate contracts with Integrative Pediatrics, Dr. Paul and his entire staff. Providence Health Plans (PHP) terminate all contracts with Integrative Pediatrics and all providers.

Dr. Paul’s legal team wrote the following regarding the OMB attacks:
“The information we provided to the OMB clearly demonstrates that Dr. Paul had violated no law or rule, and that we have fully complied with the applicable standard of care for physicians who administer and manage childhood vaccinations. There is simply no factual basis for the complaints that have been made.”

The following peer reviewed paper compares the toxic exposure to aluminum when following the CDC childhood vaccine schedule is compared to the Vaccine-Friendly Plan:​

mail
Along the left vertical Y-axis is the amount of aluminum retained in a child’s body.

Along the bottom horizontal X-axis are the days of life from birth to 800 days (2+ years).​

Notice the yellow and black (CDC schedule) exposures exceed adult levels (red line) on vaccine days.

Bar graph below shows children spend 30-70% of their first 7 months above the toxic level for their age (blue line). Those on the Vaccine-Friendly Plan (VFP) spend 6% of their first 7 months above the toxic level for aluminum.
mail

The real threat has now just been released: The long-awaited vaccinated vs unvaccinated study! In response to the OMB’s baseless attacks, Dr. Paul commissioned a thorough QA (Quality Analysis) looking at all health outcomes in his practice for patients born into his practice. That data set was de-identified and with Professor James Lyons-Weiler we have just published the landmark peer-reviewed paper:
mail

https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/22/8674/pdf

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Part two:

What did this study show?
We looked at 3,324 patients born into Integrative Pediatrics from June 2008 to January 2019. 561 were completely unvaccinated, and 2763 were variably vaccinated.

Graphs below show the highly vaccinated (orange) were far more likely to suffer health problems than the unvaccinated (blue).

Lifestyle differences between the vaccinated and unvaccinated groups in this practice cannot explain the large difference in outcomes, and if they do, then it would be objective to conclude that everyone should adopt the lifestyle followed by the unvaccinated if they want healthier children. That lifestyle choice includes, for many families, avoiding some or all vaccines, and thus, the lifestyle choice concern is inextricably linked to vaccine exposure.

Parents are almost universally told by their child’s health care provider that a health issue was not due to the vaccine. This in spite of growing evidence in the scientific literature that supports a plausible mechanism of action for chronic illnesses including epidemiological associations. It is now apparent that the commonly reported lack of association of adverse events may be due to the use of a test statistic with low intrinsic power and due to problems including model misspecification and overadjustment bias and that further research is needed to update guidelines and recommendations via additional studies.

We could detect no widespread negative health effects in the unvaccinated other than the rare but significant vaccine-targeted diagnosis. We can conclude that the unvaccinated children in this practice are not, overall, less healthy than the vaccinated and that indeed the vaccinated children appear to be significantly less healthy than the unvaccinated.

mail

It is time to state the fact: vaccines are not safe. Vaccines are associated with significant acute and chronic health issues, including asthma, allergic rhinitis, breathing problems, behavior issues, ADHD, respiratory infection, otitis media, ear pain, other infections, eye disorders, eczema, skin disorders and anemia.

Every major health plan and large institution with data should simply identify the unvaccinated within their data set and match those patients by age and demographics to compare all health outcomes as we have done in this historic study. We need more data. This is the kind of work the CDC, the NIH, the public health institutions and every major health plan and clinic should be doing.

As COVID-19 vaccines are rolled out, it is imperative that those receiving the vaccines be compared to those not receiving them and look at all health outcomes. Failure to do so will bury the negative effects of vaccination. It should be unethical to roll out an experimental vaccine that has no long-term safety testing, without setting up a system to actively look at health outcomes comparing those who get the COVID-19 vaccines to those who do not get them.

I need your help.

The ethical practice of informed consent, honoring the wishes of parents who don’t want to vaccinate, is costly to a medical practice. There is enormous financial incentive to vaccinate. I (Dr. Paul) need a war chest to continue the multiple battles before me which at this time include the medical board who can take my license, and the OHA/OHP and Providence Health Plans who are terminating contracts which will prevent thousands from accessing health care. There is simply nowhere else for these patients to go to get informed consent and full-service pediatric care.

Please support the FREEDOM TO CHOOSE: ftc.dpapproved.com

Every dollar will go toward legal defense to protect informed consent.

I’m grateful to all my patients who through their suffering, showed me that vaccine damage was very real. It is now up to all of us to protect the future generations and not let their suffering be in vain. These children and families are true heroes. Please honor their daily fight for health.

In gratitude.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day Presentation.
Ok, I know that Fibromyalgia Awareness Day is May 12th, but wouldn’t be great if there was a FOCUS on fibromyalgia, everyday, until there was no need to educate the public, friends, family, co-workers, and clueless doctors?
The American College of Rheumatology created the formal criteria for diagnosing fibromyalgia in 1990. By doing so they put fibromyalgia firmly on the map of legitimate illnesses.
Yet thirty years later some doctors doubt it exists and most still don’t understand many it. Conventional medicine hasn’t come any closer to solving the fibromyalgia puzzle. Only three drugs, Savella, Cymbalta and Lyrica have been approved for treating fibromyalgia. All three have proven to be ineffective, at least long term. And all three have side effects, some which mimic the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Discouraging to say the least.
Fortunately, I've my proven protocols, based on finding and fixing the underlying causes of fibromyalgia symptoms has proven itself to be safe and often dramatically, effective, in helping those with fibromyalgia get their life back.
There is a LOT of work to do to educate others about fibromyalgia.
I hope you’ll find this special Fibromyalgia Awareness presentation helpful.
In this webinar presentation I discuss:
  • What is fibromyalgia
  • What causes it
  • Who gets it and why
The most important self-help step protocols for:
  • Getting a good night’s sleep
  • Reducing chronic fibro pain
  • Correcting causes of low energy
  • Preventing fibro flares
  • Eliminating bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, reflux, and IBS
  • Fibro fog
  • RLS and more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that tremors (or shakiness) may indicate a more serious condition (now - or headed toward you)? Click here for free access to the Essential Tremor Speaker Series to learn new solutions for “Essential Tremor” or ET - and learn new ways to protect your brain.
  • Did you know that over 10 million people in the U.S. suffer from Essential Tremor?
  • And that this is the most common neurological movement disorder?
  • And, that if you - or someone you love - has ET, the brain is actually in danger?
If you or someone you love suffers from ET, you don't want to miss this online summit where you'll discover new resources to improve your tremor and brain health and minimize the effects of ET.
I’ll personally be speaking about The Gut / Brain Connection, but there are many amazing leaders who have joined to support this initiative.
In fact, a small group of world class experts has gathered around Dr. Drew Christensen (MD, ABIM, IFMCP, Founder of The Shake Free Initiative for ET - and host of this event).
Dr. Christensen not only has Essential Tremor - he was literally thrown out of medical residency early in his career because of his condition. He has since devoted his life to overcoming it and to helping others learn the newest, cutting-edge protocols to live better, overcome tremor and support brain health.
This event will offer the newest information on what you can do to improve your brain - and event potentially slow ET progression and possibly prevent other degenerative brain diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
Please share this event with those you love - and post this link on social media - to bring this information to those who need it most - here’s the link: https://essentialtremorspeakerseries.com/registration?affiliate_id=2844137
Click that link and join us FREE as we learn from leading experts how you can shake free from the limitations of ET and live an unshakable life!
Essential Tremor does NOT have to run your life!
I hope to see you there,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Memory difficulties are one of the most common complaints I hear in my practice. The first step is to diagnose what is wrong with your brain function. There can be numerous reasons why you are having memory difficulties. But the most common reason I see for brain dysfunction is dehydration.

The brain is made up of approximately 80% water. In a chronically dehydrated state, brain function declines. Headaches are also common. It is impossible to have optimal brain function without ensuring adequate hydration.

Special: Over 50? Serious Brain Nutrition Combats Scary Mental Decline

How much water is enough? Take your weight in pounds, divide by two, and the resulting number is the amount of filtered water you should drink daily, in ounces. Coffee, soda, juice, and other beverages are no substitute for drinking water. When drinking water, I also suggest ingesting unrefined salt. The salt helps your body utilize water more efficiently.

There is also no question that eating a healthy diet helps improve brain function. A healthy diet supplies vital nutrients necessary for optimal brain function.

Brain decline is very common with heavy metal toxicity. The most common heavy metal poisoning that I diagnose is mercury. There are numerous sources for mercury toxicity, including dental fillings, vaccines (such as the flu vaccine), and ingesting fish.

Have your heavy metal levels tested by a holistic healthcare provider. If they are high, detoxification protocols can be implemented to help. Finally, ensure that you have adequate vitamin B12 levels. I see many patients suffering from brain dysfunction due to B12 deficiency.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ready for your jab, America? 100 million Covid-19 “vaccine kits” with “immunity cards” await distribution​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most people don't know this, but a certain type of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is actually an autoimmune condition.
And if you have that type of IBS, which is caused by food poisoning - called post-infectious IBS - it's one of the top underlying causes of SIBO...
... but this is just ONE way SIBO and IBS are linked to autoimmune conditions. (The gut microbiome and the immune system are so closely linked!)
That's the "bad news" - but the good news is that today we know more than ever before about both autoimmunity and IBS/SIBO.
There are real solutions and strategies for healing.
>>> Discover 26 tips for people with autoimmunity here
I hope this is useful to you!
Hope and hugs,
Shivan
PS - Psoriasis, alopecia, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, lupus, Sjogren's, Hashimoto's, vitiligo, Parkinson's, and more - these tips can help them all!
PPS - If you have (or suspect) Lyme disease, you don't want to miss this! Grab the guide here.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So it begins... Hope New Yorkers will take a stand and stop this.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So it begins... Hope New Yorkers will take a stand and stop this.

:(:(

COVID-19 Vaccine Bombshell: FDA Documents Reveal DEATH + 21 Serious Conditions As Possible Adverse Outcomes :(:(

COVID-19 Vaccine Bombshell: FDA Documents Reveal DEATH + 21 Serious Conditions As Possible Adverse Outcomes

Public discussion and documents reveal that the FDA knows that rushed-to-market COVID-19 vaccines may cause a wide range of life-threatening side effects, including death.
www.greenmedinfo.com
www.greenmedinfo.com

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Former Pfizer Science Officer Reveals Great COVID-19 Scam​

Astounding NEW Portugal ruling: COVID-19 PCR test is simply NOT reliable​

To go along with these two articles...
From the CDC
9fc7e56c22c9b5278e089a2cc43dd244.jpg

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
CALL TO ACTION
ACT NOW: Tell Your Governor and Local Legislators that COVID-19 Vaccines MUST Be Voluntary!
Immense fear of the coronavirus, along with sweeping government-imposed shutdowns and stay-at-home orders, has crippled entire populations. Authorities now say the only way out is a vaccine for all along with 24/7 tracking and surveillance. Bill Gates, a tech billionaire who uses his wealth and status to influence policy, has gone on record saying that life will not return to normal until we can vaccinate the entire global population against COVID-19. Gates has also suggested that the coronavirus vaccine might become part of routine newborn immunizations. To that end, he is pushing for disease surveillance and a vaccine tracking system that might involve embedding vaccination records into our bodies through quantum dot technology.
I have done every single one of these that you've posted. And only ONE have responded to it. He said he is NOT in favor of a mandatory vaccine. Kind of scary that only one of them have stated this.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

BRAINWASHING THE YOUNG: Cry Babies dolls allow children to “vaccinate” their dolls, causing measles-looking red dots on their face to vanish​

Unbelievable !
bc4733bf74263782f1da75529b6cc51d.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FEATURED VIDEO
The Truth about Chemtrails, Transhumanism, Synthetic Biology, and the Global Lockdown
Sayer Ji, Founder of Greenmedinfo.com, Author of REGENERATE, interviews Elana Freeland, author, activist, and pioneer in fearlessly shedding light on a range of dark global agendas, talk about the weaponization of the earth's atmosphere, the transhumanistic agenda, and how to navigate these profound times where veils are being lifted and humanity's fate hangs in the balance.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After reading today's email, please share this valuable life-saving information with your friends and family by forwarding this email to them.

This is based on reading hundreds of articles, studies, etc since the beginning of this pandemic. And it's also based on my personal experience of having Covid myself in early October this year, and recovering super easy in only 3 days. In fact, my case was so mild, it was less severe than a common cold. Of course, that's partly because i'm only 44 years old, in nearly perfect metabolic health, and followed ALL of the tips I'm about to present in this email. If you're over the age of 65 and in poor health, the chances of having a more severe case of Covid are still likely, but even in those cases, all of these tips could easily contribute to recovering faster and saving someone's life.

This is my own personal research spending hundreds of hours reading and listening to hundreds of hours of podcasts about this topic, and with this email, I'm simply trying to help people who might not know the best things to do if and WHEN you do get infected (because let's face it, at least 30-50% of the population are going to get it at some point (or already had it), so you might as well be armed with a few things that can help reduce the severity and recover quicker.

Most of the things that can reduce severity and duration of infection, can also reduce the risk of being infected in the first place by boosting your immune system strength, with your innate immune system being the first line of defense when you're exposed. I'll try to keep this somewhat short and not get too much in the weeds on overly detailed science... and as usual, I'm not a doctor, so this isn't a prescription... do with the information what you want. None of this can hurt...it can only help, so it's what I would recommend to my own family.

Here we go:

1. First and foremost, try to get your blood levels of vitamin D at least between 50-80 ng/ml. Most of the severe cases and deaths are people with blood vitamin D levels in the teens and 20s. Once you're over 60 or 70 ng/ml, there are very few severe cases, and almost no deaths at all. Sun exposure is the best source of vitamin D, but unless you're in the southern states like SoCal, AZ, TX, FL, Hawaii, etc this winter, you won't get enough vitamin D from sun exposure alone. Once you get north of about 35 degrees N latitude, the sun's rays are too weak from Nov thru Feb to produce any real vitamin D in your skin.

Supplement with at least 5000 IU of vitamin D3 all winter long as a general way to keep immune strength high this winter, but consider doing at least 10,000 to 30,000 IU a day at first signs of a Covid infection. Do NOT take more than 10,000 IU per day for LONG periods of time if you do not know your blood levels. You don't want to go over 100 ng/ml as you can start to reach a level that becomes more toxic above those levels. But 50 to 80 ng/ml blood levels appears to be the sweet spot in my opinion to maximize immune strength and proper functioning. Remember to always take vitamin K2 in combination with vitamin D3 to prevent calcification problems in soft tissues, and always take these 2 nutrients with fat-containing meals, not on an empty stomach.

Here's a more detailed article about vitamin D status and your immune system if you want to read more about this topic.

2. NAC supplementation (n-acetyl-cysteine) -- this helps your body produce more glutathione, the master antioxidant, and studies seem to show that NAC supplementation (or other ways of raising glutathione levels in your body) can lead to less severe cases of covid and quicker recovery. If you get infected, I'd take at least 1000 mg of NAC twice a day until you recover. You can also consider a glutathione IV if a clinic near you does those.

Here's an article about glutathione importance to so many aspects of your health if you want to read more about that. Note that NAC appears to be a better way to boost internal glutathione than taking an oral glutathione supplement since it's not well absorbed. Plus, NAC has other benefits such as thinning mucus, and lowering inflammation in lungs and bronchial tubes.

3. A combination of Quercetin and zinc appears to have a similar effect to hydroxychloroquine, but most likely without the side effect concerns of hydroxychloroquine. My understanding is that the quercetin has anti-viral properties in various ways, but it also acts like hydroxychloroquine and helps force zinc into your cells, which helps slow down viral replication, letting your immune system get ahead of the infection. I'd also take quercetin and zinc as a preventative measure too to help lower your risk of infection in the first place. Here's an article with more info about the anti-viral benefits of quercetin.

If you get infected, dosages for quercetin that should help slow the viral replication could be between 600-1200 mg per day...perhaps on the lower end as a preventative, and the higher end for an active infection. Zinc doses would be between 15-50 mg a day, and some doctors recommend higher doses at the beginning of an infection, such as 75mg a day.

4. Vitamin C is another nutrient that's probably worth taking high doses at least during the beginning phases of a known infection. Perhaps 1000 mg a day in the beginning, or if you can get a vitamin C iv at a clinic, it could be helpful. Although vitamin C doesn't necessarily seem to reduce the risk of infection, it does seem to have at least some evidence on lowering the duration and severity of viral infections, so it could help to recover faster and have a more mild case. It certainly can't hurt, but I don't think of vitamin C as nearly as important as vitamin D levels, NAC, and quercetin and zinc. Here's a more detailed article on vitamin C and your immune system if you want to read more.

5. Regular sauna use can be a great preventative measure, because it has a significant impact on your immune strength as well as cardiovascular and metabolic health. I'd absolutely recommend prioritizing daily sauna sessions if you can, especially at the first signs of an infection. Sauna use can also help raise your internal glutathione levels too. 20 minutes minimum in the sauna seems to be what the studies say is best. I do about 35 minutes a day in my infrared sauna in my basement. I'll send out a more detailed article coming soon on the powerful health benefits of regular sauna use...it's impressive! For now, here's one article to check out on sauna benefits.

6. There are some other anti-viral herbs that might be helpful too... I'm not gonna claim there's much research around these specifically for covid, but they also can't hurt to use at least temporarily at the early signs of an infection just to get more anti-viral substances in your body... these could be herbs or nutrients such as astragalus (boosts T cells while also having anti-viral properties), olive leaf, garlic, licorice root, lomatium, oregano, elderberry, calendula, and monolaurin (an anti-viral substance isolated from coconut oil)... Here's an article on 10 anti-viral herbs that show general anti-viral characterics against most viruses.

I could probably add a few more immune boosting tips, etc, but I think I covered the most important stuff for today. And don't forget that one of the BEST preventative measures for avoiding severe cases of covid is simply to be metabolically healthy, and that means losing weight if you need to, reducing inflammation, improving insulin sensitivity, and reversing conditions like type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. Most of the data shows convincingly that between 94 to 99% of the deaths from covid are people with other health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.

To your health,
Mike

VU Sponsors