Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

As we move past our young adulthood and enter our 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond, it's easy to be disheartened by how the beauty of aging is portrayed so negatively in our culture.

But these days have the potential to be the BEST days of our life.

Starting tomorrow -- my friend Brian Vaszily is hosting a powerful FREE online summit called Younger, Longer that features 20+ doctors and researchers (myself included) who specialize in the science of anti-aging and longevity. They will expose heavily studied material and practical knowledge in all of the fields that contribute to the art of aging gracefully -- like brain health, skin health, heart health, emotional and hormonal health, and more!

This FREE 7-day summit will teach you how to defy the aging process in the comfort of your own home!

Brian is giving us front row seats as he asks the most important question:

"What are the 3 most essential secrets people must know to look their best, feel their best, and live a long life doing it?"

This could be a life-changer, and maybe even a life-saver! Don't miss this incredible chance to learn the secrets of longevity.

Click here to sign-up now!

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Sometimes stealth or hidden, food sensitivities can be a major contributor to autoimmunity and flare-ups.

Eating trigger foods drives up inflammation and can disrupt the gut microbiome, which is associated with leaky gut and can be correlated with autoimmunity.

If there is one thing you can do to make the biggest impact and start your healing journey right now, it’s determining food triggers and healing the gut.

Determining your food sensitivities is key because avoiding food triggers has a positive impact on many chronic conditions, including autoimmune diseases, SIBO and IBS, and can help with mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.

—>>Learn how food can help you heal when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on March 1-7, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?

Your hosts, Drs. Brent and Tiffany Caplan and Dr. Tom O’Bryan, have spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information and protocols to help you understand and address autoimmunity and other chronic conditions by looking at food sensitivities and intolerances and using nutrition as an essential component of treatment.

They are witness to the positive impact determining and avoiding food triggers has on their patients who struggle with autoimmunity, SIBO and IBS, mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.

They’re here to help you by sharing their wisdom.

The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit could help you:
  • Begin an elimination diet to determine food triggers
  • Understand the link between gut health and autoimmunity
  • Implement dietary and fasting strategies for healing
  • Overcome genetic vulnerability
  • Gain insight into food’s connection to mental health
  • Combat food addictions
  • And more!
If you’re struggling with your health, it’s time to understand and address food’s potential adverse health effects and how, at the same time, food can help you heal.

You can truly get started on better health today!

—>>I’ll see you online at The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit when you register now!
Namaste,
Partha Nandi MD FACP
P.S. When you register for The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last week, I told you about the Vitalist Herbalism Mini-Course. It’s some of my most in-depth training — and I'm literally giving it away right now.
But it’s only available for a short time each year, and the final lesson has just been posted.
So I wanted to send you another reminder about the course. Whether you’re brand new to herbalism or an experienced practitioner, this mini-course will help you take another step — or even three or four — on your plant path.
Read below to see everything you'll get when you click one of the links in this email...​
Here’s an overview of what you get on the inside:
In Lesson 1: Allopathic vs. Vitalist Herbalism, you’ll get a broad overview of the vitalist herbal tradition. you’ll learn:
  • How vitalist herbalism moves beyond the “use this herb for that symptom” approach commonly found in modern allopathic herbalism
  • The #1 most overlooked thing about plants — and why it’s critical for matching a plant with a person
Lesson 2: The Holistic Intake Roadmap, is all about how to interact with clients — but it also includes critical mindset training that helps you overcome herbalists #1 fear. The information in this video alone will totally change the way you practice herbalism! You’ll learn:
  • The 5 internal states to generate within yourself before your client steps in the door
  • Why you should be nervous before meeting a client
  • How to balance empathy and intuition with rationality and intellect
  • An easy trick to remember what questions to ask during a consult
  • The five layers of communication that should be in every intake you do
  • When — and why — words can be more important than plants
In the final Lesson — The Pillars of Strategic Formulation — you get key insights to help you formulate remedies that will effectively target the root cause of your client's ailments. You’ll learn:
  • 5 reasons you should formulate herbs
  • The 8 things to know about every herb before you formulate with it
  • 3 things you need to know about each client before putting together a formula for them
  • The #1 thing people overlook about individual herbs and formulas
  • 6 questions to ask before starting to formulate (see the PDF worksheet)
  • The 5 elements of a strategic formula
  • How to approach compounding plants like an art
In addition to the videos, you get The Holistic Herbalist Guidebook, The Holistic Intake Guidebook, and The Holistic Formulation Guidebook. These PDFs are filled with tables, worksheets, and templates that will help you organize and understand what it takes to move from beginner to practicing herbalist.
Wow, that’s a lot. Like I said, it’s some of my most in-depth teaching, and it’s my gift to you.
Herbal medicine is more important now than ever, and I have a calling to help other herbalists deepen their craft.
So I hope you’ll join me — and hundreds of others — in the Vitalist Herbalism Mini-Course.
In the spirit of the plants,
Sajah
PS: Be sure to check out the comments — I personally answered a lot of questions people had and would love to answer yours too! Remember, this is only available for a little while longer, so be sure to get in there while you can.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well. I sent this earlier, some didn't get it, and because this is very important info for your health, I just want to make sure you do...
mail

Sayer Ji has long been a natural health and health rights advocate (and he's the founder of GreenMedInfo, the world’s largest open-access natural health database.)

And now, HealthMeans has gathered transcripts of 3 of the most important interviews with Sayer you'lll want to read as soon as possible, and...

—>>You're getting all 3 free right here today

YES, you're getting this on the page immediately after free sign-up.

And in this 29-page collection, you’ll learn truly essential insights from Sayer Ji as he is interviewed about these potentially life-changing topics:

• Food as Medicine

• Transcending the Detox/Retox Cycle through Radical Nourishment

• Toxicology and Environmental Toxicity

Here's a revealing quote from Dr. Deanna Minich’s Interview with Sayer:

“Pesticide exposure has been shown to induce insulin resistance. So it’s not just people being hedonistic and eating too much. Most of us are being poisoned in a way that expresses itself as these diseases.”

Here's one from Alicia Lynn Diaz’s Interview with Sayer:

“We’re coming to the point of understanding that our definition of the body has been so off. And we’ve never truly understood healing and how powerful our belief in our ability to heal is in determining our health destiny. So, we’re getting much closer now, but I think that people really need to understand how important it is that we trust the body and understand that how we feel and what we believe is really the most important determinant in terms of how we’re going to end up.”

And on from Dr. Carrie Diulus' Interview with Sayer:

“They’re now looking at Alzheimer’s disease, this exploding epidemic, as a form of diabetes. We’re calling it diabetes type 3 because the brain has become so dependent on glucose and so resistant to the insulin required to constantly try to utilize it, that now everyone is seeing that just adding more good fat into the diet could totally decelerate this epidemic of neurodegenerative diseases.”

Take a moment to download these transcripts by clicking the link below.

—>>Gain immediate access to these “let’s talk” transcripts now

When you "unlock" this gift, you’ll also save a seat for Sayer's Regenerate Yourself Masterclass taking place from February 15-21, 2021.

In it, you’ll learn ways to personalize your diet, plus lifestyle and fitness practices to radically renew and rejuvenate your entire life.

Enjoy the important learning, do stay safe and healthy, and I'll talk to you soon.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. Don’t miss these interview transcripts from HealthMeans -- head here right now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Monsanto slapped with $10M fine after using banned pesticide on Maui AFTER it was banned​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Big Tech and Big Pharma join hands: Oracle to handle US coronavirus vaccination database​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do specific foods trigger your "flare-ups"?

Certain foods sure did for me (like peanuts and pasta for example.) One thing I have learned is that our brains tend to play tricks on our bodies. We learn new information, whether that’s a diagnosis or a new health trend, and our brains are inclined to believe that it's the "right" thing.

What if it’s NOT?

What if we learned tools to break free from those limits and find solutions that will continue to improve our health and longevity? Including which foods, fuel, diets and nutrition are BEST for each of us?

About 23.5 million Americans suffer from autoimmune diseases that limit their daily lives. If that includes you (or even if you’re not diagnosed with an "autoimmune disease"), maybe you still have food reactions or sensitivities (like I did).

So, how do you determine the best foods and nutrients for your unique make-up?

A great place to start is right HERE. It’s called the "Food Sensitivities & Autoimmunity Summit." It’s free and online, and you’ll be able to see top nutrition and lifestyle experts (including me) all in one place.

For example, my talk, Creating Your Food Lifestyle, you’ll learn:

+ How to your family on board with healthy eating
+ Strategies for adapting your lifestyle
+ Mindset tips and tricks

Head here now to checkout the full lineup

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Michael Kilpatrick here, host of the Mushroom Summit.

Friday I shared the Top 10 GroCycle YouTube videos playlist with you and so many of you reached out thanking me for that resource...

And I'm back today sharing some amazing case studies of growers who have taken their mushroom dreams and have built amazing farms.

One of the things we learned during the summit is just how many ways there is to start a mushroom business... from logs, to straw in pails, to greenhouses full of shrooms!

And that's what today's video is about... an overview of how 5 different farms are setting themselves up for success.

Start Watching Now

You CAN get started growing mushrooms- and it's easier and quicker than you think!

Best,

Michael

P.S. Did you know we're hiring? YES! we have 3 job openings right now on our team- learn more here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

It has been suggested that exposure to common childhood infections like measles and mumps can decrease the risk of heart disease. However, the research has not been clear.

In the journal Atherosclerosis, researchers reported a study of more than 100,000 subjects for more than 20 years. They examined the relationship between infection from measles and/or mumps and the development of cardiovascular disease. Subjects who had measles and/or mumps infection in childhood had a lower chance of cardiovascular disease as an adult.

Men who had childhood infections with both measles and mumps had a 20% lower risk of overall cardiovascular disease, a 20% lower risk for heart attack, and a 27% lowered risk for strokes.

Special: Flu Season Is Dangerous: Make Sure Your Immune System Is Strong to Combat Any Viruses, Germs, or Bacteria!

Similarly, women who had both childhood infections had a 17% lower risk for cardiovascular disease, and a 16% lower risk for strokes. Compared to single infections — mumps or measles alone — those with both infections had approximately a 15% lower risk for cardiovascular disease.

The hygiene hypothesis states that early exposure to common childhood infections helps stimulate the immune system and leads to a more robust immune system throughout a person’s life.

This theory also states that a lack of infectious exposures leads to defects in the immune system’s ability to differentiate self from non-self. The hygiene hypothesis was first described in 1989 to explain the rapid rise in allergic diseases such as asthma, Type 1 diabetes, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.

We have sterilized our children’s environment to the point where newborns are treated as if any germ they encounter will lead to a serious illness. Although a clean environment may have advantages, we have taken it too far.

In addition, children are being given more and more vaccines — a practice that has, in fact, been successful in lowering the incidence of childhood illnesses.

By eliminating childhood infections such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chickenpox, we may be altering the ability of the immune system to reach its full potential, leading to the cancers, autoimmune disorders, allergies, and asthmas we’re seeing in our youth.

When I was a child, no one was allergic to peanut butter and few had asthma and allergies. Now, there are frequent cases of severe peanut allergies, asthma, and other environmental allergies.

We need more studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated populations to determine if the hygiene hypothesis is valid.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a great one… you probably know Sayer Ji as an outspoken advocate for eliminating GMOs and harmful pesticides in our food.

And he’s one of the pioneers of “food as medicine,” helping millions of people improve their health through a healthy, natural diet.

So you’ll appreciate this...

Part 3 of Sayer Ji’s new book, Regenerate, in which he discusses his journey from asthmatic to athletic and the importance of “food as information.”

—>>Download your complimentary chapter from Regenerate!

Radical resilience — not disease — is your body’s destiny!
Modern medicine and human health are at a critical crossroads, and the truth is that you, not your genes, are in the driver’s seat.

You are the one who gets to make informed decisions on how you use and nourish the miracle that is your body.

Combining analysis of cutting-edge scientific findings with our deepest ancestral wisdom and health-promoting practices, Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo, offers a time-tested program to help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day…

Cancer, heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases and metabolic syndrome.

Enjoy a sample chapter, in which Sayer discusses “Regenerate RX,” a four-phase program for triggering your body’s radical resilience mechanisms to jump-start your new life through a courageous act of radical simplification.

The program is simple in design and principle and includes the following phases:

• Induction: Apples and Clean Water Mono Diet
  • Re-Entry: Establishing Ancestral Diet Patterns
  • Supplementation: Nourishing Your Regenerating Body
  • Mind/Body Healing: Detox and Intentional Movement Techniques

You can translate these four phases into immediate action today!

—>>Gain immediate access to Part 3 of Regenerate now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for our Regenerate Yourself Masterclass taking place from February 15-21, 2021, where you’ll learn ways to personalize your diet, plus lifestyle and fitness practices to radically renew and rejuvenate your entire life!

You can truly get started on better health today!

To your health and success,

The GMOs Revealed Team

P.S. Don’t miss out on Sayer’s in-depth, 45-page chapter from Regenerate, when you unlock it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

January 21, 2021

Don't worry too much about what can happen in a month. Don't worry about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to create the life of your dreams. Each day is a chance to move forward. Don't let unpleasant experiences from your past weigh you down in the present. Make today the best it can be.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

One of the most important and flat-out useful health and longevity events in the past year starts TODAY.

It’s called Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit, and in it, you’re about to discover the proven most effective steps of all you must take to look and feel your best, avoid and overcome disease, and live a long and healthy life.

HOWEVER, before you go and sign up for this truly epic and free online event, take a very close look at this list below…

• Why TIMING is key to dramatically reduce your biological age
  • How to turn your longevity genes on HIGH
  • The quietly MASSIVE problem linked to 64% higher rate of brain decline
  • Rare evidence-based weight loss success
  • The widely unknown most effective step to fight cancer and heart disease
  • The 5 most effective longevity herbs (according to a top expert)
  • The #1 hormone you must lower for longevity (and how to do it)

Because these are just a “small taste” of the essential secrets that will be revealed to you in Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit.

In fact, please DO THIS RIGHT NOW

Head to this free sign up page, watch the brief and powerful video, then be sure to scroll down the page a bit to see the section called…

“The Trusted Authorities You’ll Learn From, A TASTE of What You’ll Discover.”

You’ll see the top-caliber and very interesting range of doctors and researchers featured in this unique event…

That way, instead of me just insisting Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit is not to be missed, you’ll see why that’s the TRUTH for yourself! :)

Click here now to see and to sign up completely FREE

FINALLY, two IMPORTANT NOTES

One...flip through the 33-page bonus report you’re getting with free sign-up on the 39 surprising health uses of three kitchen staples, it really is quite useful and fascinating.

Two...do not miss how a crass and cruel joke years ago inspired this unique summit and actually has great relevance to your health today. (You’ll see this on the page immediately after free sign up – powerful stuff!)

Join the FREE Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit Now

I’ll certainly be closely listening to this one with you!

Don’t miss it!

Jason Prall

P.S. I KNOW no one ever scrolls all the way to the bottom of a page, but in this case, scroll down to the bottom of the free sign-up page.

You’ll see a delightful quote by a legendary comedian that really sums up what Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit – which starts today -- is all about!

Head here now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Gut Inflammation and Immune Health:​

Is There a Connection?​

Did you know that up to 80% of your immune system cells exist along the digestive tract? This means that that the health of your immune system is intricately linked to the health of your digestive system. Here is more about that connection and how you can balance your gut microbiota, lower gut inflammation, and boost your immune system health all at the same time!
A Little Bit About Your Gut
The “gut” technically refers to the gastrointestinal tract. The word itself is sometimes used in a general sense to indicate the entire digestive system (for instance, when experts refer to “gut health” and “gut imbalance”).
We all know that the “gut” (or the GI tract) is the place where food winds up when you eat. But why is it so important?
As it turns out, every part and function of the GI tract is really important, not only to digestion but to all functions of the body. This is because the main job of this system is to move food as well as liquid steadily along, to break it down into smaller parts, and, ultimately, to get the nutrients from what we eat to the areas of the body that needs them most. It is also the job of certain mechanisms, like the liver and colon, to expel the waste and toxins left over from the digestion process. The nervous system and the hormones (i.e. the endocrine system) play key roles in digestion as well.
The Gut and the Immune System
The gut is especially important for the immune system. Why? As mentioned in the intro, the majority of immune system cells reside in the upper GI tract in the form of gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT).
Is Gut Inflammation Connected to Cancer?
Another name for gut inflammation is gastritis. In very general terms, gastritis is when the stomach lining becomes inflamed. Gastritis can occur for a variety of reasons, including excess alcohol consumption, bad diet, and stress. The result is the same, however: an imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut.
Whenever there is an imbalance of good and bad bacteria, this is known as gut dysbiosis. Gut dysbiosis is extremely common all over the world and is directly related to ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and diabetes. If not corrected, gut dysbiosis can also lead to other conditions such as autoimmune conditions and even cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

One of the biggest misconceptions about eating a “healthy diet” is that you have to give up all your favorite comfort foods. And there’s one comfort food most people find almost impossible to give up...

BREAD.

In nearly every country, bread is served in some form at breakfast (toasts, bagels, donuts, pastries, croissants), lunch (sandwiches, paninis), dinner (baguettes and rolls)… and as a snack (crackers and crisps).

The great news is you don’t have to give up your favorite bread to follow a healthy, low-carb or ketogenic diet... you just have to choose healthy bread.

Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is “gluten-free.” Unfortunately, most gluten-free bread is just as bad (and probably worse) for you as the regular kind.

In fact, most gluten-free bread spikes your blood sugar MORE than sugar itself!

It’s no wonder a study, published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology, showed that 81 percent of subjects following a gluten-free diet GAINED weight after two years!

And that’s not the only reason to avoid most gluten-free bread and other snacks. You’ll discover
mail
another MAJOR reason to avoid these foods on this page.

But it’s not all bad news today, because you’ll also discover how to use “intelligent ingredients” so you can actually enjoy your favorite bread, sandwiches, and pizza – 100 percent guilt-free!

And the best part is that these bread can actually support your success on KETO – because they’re very low in carbs and rich in healthy, slimming fats!

Discover the dangerous lies you’ve been told about bread… PLUS dozens of healthy makeovers that you must see – and taste – to believe!

Your partners in health,

~ The Sacred Plant team

P.S. Did you know that one of the biggest risk factors for heart disease is triggered by a specific compound (NOT gluten) that is found in wheat bread? Discover what it is… and how you can enjoy healthy KETO bread today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holistic Farming and Improving the Food Chain:
Your Immune System Starts with Good Food​

Hi Jimi-

I am so excited to share this episode of Beyond Wellness with you. Today I am joined by Joel Salatin–American farmer, lecturer, author, and owner of Polyface Farm. He uses successful, unconventional agricultural methods which are "beyond organic".

I'll start by talking us through the food journey and how a strong immune system starts with our food. We'll dive into segregation vs. integration in conventional vs. unconventional farming.

The benefits of Polyface Farm's methods are obviou–Salatin chooses not to mass produce to maintain a holistic and environmentally friendly business model. We shift into a discussion about quality and nutrient density of foods. We look at how some recent studies, documentaries, and food movements sweep over the fact that organic grass-fed meat is of a far superior quality to fast food meat.

The quality of mass produced meats, fast food "meats", and organic grass-fed meats are all different. Much is covered during this podcast, but stay until the end to learn how our food-spending habits are changing with the times. While we used to spend 18% of our income on food and less on health, now it is the opposite. I see this need to spend more on health in direct correlation with the quality and nutrient density of today’s foods. Spend more money on good quality food that is high in nutrients and you’ll spend less on hospital bills, etc.

I can't wait for you to listen to this episode!

>> Click here to check out the podcast!<<

In this episode, we cover:

00:00 Intro to holistic farming
07:01 Junk food epidemic
19:47 Food processing plants
26:16 Politics of food
31:10 Nutrient-dense food
37:00 Plant protein vs animal protein, bacteria, biomass and the climate
44:24 Food labels and grading system

>> Click here to check out the podcast!

You may also like:
Natural Ways to Enhance Energy and Mood

Temperature and the seasons affects our body, activities, and our energy level. In this podcast, Evan Brand and I share tips on how we keep our energy up and running throughout the year.

>> Click here to check out the podcast!<<

Yours in Health,

Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Mysterious Healing Power of an Ancient Chant​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cold-Weather Exercise Burns More Fat
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Every year, thousands of people join the Hypothermic Half Marathon, a frigid, multicity run in Canada. Although it's virtual this year, in 2016 more than 500 folks in Winnipeg, Manitoba, endured minus-52-degree temperatures (with wind chill figured in) for the fun and glory of doing it.
Fortunately, according to a study from Laurentian University (located in Sudbury, Ontario), you don't have to endure such extreme exposure to reap the benefits of cold-weather exercise.
Special: How to Entirely Empty Your Bowels Every Morning – Top Surgeon Explains How
Researchers took moderately fit, overweight participants ages 18 to 30, and had one group do two sessions of high-intensity exercise in 32-degree temperatures. Another group did the same in 70-degree temperatures.
The cool group burned 358% more fat (measured by lipid oxygenation) than those working out at room temperature.
If winter weather is making you reluctant to get exercise outside, think again (as long as your doctor says it is okay for your heart).
Bundle up and head outdoors. If you do intervals of intense activity, you may burn as much fat in 30 minutes as you would in 90-plus minutes on a mild April afternoon.
And getting out of the house and immersed in nature (such as at a local park), as well as interacting with the world even at a distance (with a mask) is not just good for you physically, it will boost your mood and help you sleep better.
After that, you can finish getting your 10,000 steps or the equivalent on an indoor stationary bike or treadmill.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- All-Day Help for Winter Tiredness --*

Groggy Waking Up: Massage your feet. A one minute foot massage could boost focus and energy by 66%. Stimulating accupressure points in your feet prompts your brain to release fatigue-fighting endorphins.

Nodding Off After Lunch: Perk up with peppermint. If drinking an extra mug of coffee for energy would leave you wide-eyed at bedtime, peppermint tea is a perfect substitute! Sipping just 14oz of this herbal tea mid-afternoon could make you feel 65% more energized and alert within 30 minutes. The distinct aroma and flavor stimulates the brain's limbic system - a series of nerves that can become sluggish as a long day wears on.

Have a good laugh! A deep, heartfelt laugh is good for your mood and your pep! Laughing can boost your energy levels by 75%.

Enjoy the Outdoors When You Can: Not everyone can go out for a long walk in the park during office hours. However, even if you simply go outside for just ten minutes during your lunch break, it can make a big difference.

Boost Your Vitamin D: Lack of sunshine in the winter months means lower levels of vitamin D. This is because our bodies are designed to get vitamin D from the sun. There are very few foods that contain it, unless it's added. Food sources of vitamin D include oily fish (salmon, mackerel, sardines), eggs, meat as well as certain breakfast cereals - always check the pack.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.”- Jackie Joyner-Kersee, track and field legend (now 58!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Wednesday Jimi!
I've got a brand new interview for you with the original Plant-Based Dietician Julieanna Hever!
Julieanna Hever has authored five books, including The Idiot's Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition, The Healthspan Solution, and The Vegiterranean Diet, as well as two peer-reviewed journal articles on plant-based nutrition for healthcare professionals. She has also instructed for the eCornell Plant-Based Nutrition Certification Program.
This is a really fun and practical interview. Julieanna dispels common dietary fads and myths and talks about how she helps people lose weight, get off medications and reverse chronic disease with a whole food plant-based diet.
Enjoy!

Watch our new interview here

To your life and health!
(((c)))

Autoimmune Answers docu-series starts January 31st!

Get answers from some of the top doctors in America (Dr. Brooke Goldner, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Saray Stancic and many more), who are helping patients reverse autoimmune disease with nutrition and non-toxic therapies.
And find inspiration in the stories shared by patients who have overcome autoimmune disease with simple diet and lifestyle changes!
Get free access to the series plus The Root Causes of Autoimmune Disease & How to Remove Them eBook here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
January 20, 2021
Good morning, Jimi.

Today is a historic day in America. Our nation is divided and people are suffering from depression and anxiety. In this video interview, Charlene returns to SGT Report with some words of encouragement.

When something goes wrong in your body, you generally feel pain or discomfort. Headaches, inflammation, or an upset stomach are all indicators that something is wrong. But what if you emotions could physically impact your organs? In this video clip from TTAC [LIVE!] 2019, Dr. Chris Motley explains how your emotions tap directly into the body’s nervous system, impacting your physical health.

Did you know that the average person thinks up to 50,000 negative thoughts every day? According to Dr. Motley, that results in a sort of “rewiring” of your brain, which can cause acute and chronic disease. Be sure to watch until the end to learn exactly how powerful your emotions are, and why protecting your mental health may be the key to protecting your physical health.

Keep the faith and remember “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

To Your Health & Liberty,
mail

P.S. Does the current state of the USA have you depressed? Has the COVID “pandemic” caused anxiety and loneliness? Access this life-changing eBook, 27 Ways to Beat Depression, Naturally, and learn research-based strategies to get on the path toward mood stabilization and a more peaceful state of mind!
>> Download your complimentary 27 Ways to Beat Depression, Naturally eBook!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How will the more contagious coronavirus strain impact you?

Experts are worried that during the next few weeks the new and more contagious variant of the coronavirus known as B.1.1.7 could explode in the United States
mail

Here's the details

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
There is a growing divide among Americans over whether they will get a COVID-19 vaccine. In the latest poll from the Pew Research Center, which surveyed more than 10,000 U.S. adults in September, about half of respondents (51%) said they would definitely or probably get a COVID-19 vaccine if it were available today. When Pew conducted the same poll months prior, 72% said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine when it became available. The respondents who would definitely get a coronavirus vaccine now stands at 21%, half of what it was in the spring. The sharp decline comes amidst widespread concerns over aspects of the vaccine’s developmental process, concern about side effects, and uncertainty over safety.
Read the Top Five Reasons the COVID-19 Vaccine Must Be Voluntary.
You cannot rely on the EEOC to protect the people’s choice and security of person.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fast Food​

I'm sure you may have an idea where I am going with this one. Many of us are leading busy lives and sometimes we need a quick meal on-the-go. Swinging through the drive-through can be an easy way to grab a bite to eat. But, at what cost?

According to the Food Institute’s analysis of data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, millennials alone spend 45 percent of their budget’s food dollars on eating out. Today the average family is spending half their food budget on eating out compared to 30 years ago when that was only about 38%.

The Good News: More and more, there are a lot of great choices opening up for eating out. Even common fast food establishments are offering healthier options. With other places dedicating themselves to a full healthy menu with locally sourced ingredients.

The Bad News: Some areas do not have these better options and even with better options, the temptations of grabbing an unhealthy meal are pretty high.

So what are some of the negative things associated with most fast food?

Fast food will typically be carb heavy, high in sodium, filled with preservatives and fillers, higher in sugar, fried in unhealthy oils and often more food than you need. This can lead to a number of health issues over time. Here are just a few.
  • Headaches
  • Depression
  • Acne
  • Dental Issues
  • Weight Gain
  • Blood Sugar Spikes
  • Bloating
  • Insulin Resistance
Tips for eating on-the-go:
So, how do we overcome these temptations and get to better options? I have compiled a few tips for eating cleaner when you are out and about.
  1. Plan Ahead: This one may be a little more work on the front end but it is well worth the effort in the long run. Take the time to plan your outings with healthy foods you take with you. Try making a little extra dinner the night before and packing it up the next day or grab some healthy snacks to take with you. (When me and my family go out for the day we will always pack up some good snacks to bring along.)
  2. Find Better Options: If you are not sure where to start with this one you may be able to find better options by searching for local reviews, asking local social media groups or even asking your health care provider. Many times I will call around and ask what type of oil they use for cooking or if they have various options that I am looking for.
  3. Don't Let Advertising Temp You!: Restaurants are all designed to sell more food and they often push the foods that have higher profit margins. These foods are not always the best options. But, they make them look so good. :) If you are going to order a healthier option but think you will get tempted by a worse one, try calling and ordering ahead to avoid the struggle. This will lock in your good choice.
As you get in the groove you will find some options that work for you and your goals. Just remember that a little planning and preparation will go along way to meeting your health goals.

Hope this helps as you navigate a busy life and get good food on-the-go. ;)
Until next time! Make good choices and stay healthy! ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When it comes to mental health challenges, you may have heard “it's all in your head” or “just something to get over.” But the truth is your mental and physical well-being is all connected. Chronic illness can play a huge role in mental challenges. Learn more about the chronic illness connection and natural strategies for supporting mental health. Read more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

How dare you?!
That’s so unlike you!
I can’t believe you would do/think/act like that!
I’m so disappointed…

Have you had one of these interactions (or internal experiences) lately?
Our relationships — to each other, to systems, to groups, and even to ideas, are coming up for review. We are seeing the true colors, and sometimes the shock can cause weeks of ripple effects as we process the feelings of betrayal.
But are we really being victimized or did we just not want to see, acknowledge, and accept the full truth of the dynamic previous to a given offense? Did we somehow play into a fantasy of what we thought was going on only to be taken aback when the truth was exposed?
When it goes from all good to all bad, that plummeting fall from grace can be referred to as a rupture of idealization.
This rupture is the end of the childlike illusion that merger, sameness, and agreement equal love. Embedded in the seeming harmony is a promise: that she is who you think she is, and she will stay that way.
This is why you can “rely” and “depend” on those you have love relationships with. You know them and you expect them to be that person that you know, for good. The promise of this kind of love soothes the nervous system. It feels like safety.
But what happens when there is an event so shocking, so distressing, so inexplicable that it turns the lights on in the room? And you can’t NOT see what’s in front of you?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

January 21, 2021

Don't worry too much about what can happen in a month. Don't worry about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to create the life of your dreams. Each day is a chance to move forward. Don't let unpleasant experiences from your past weigh you down in the present. Make today the best it can be.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Trauma Survivor? Why Body-Based Therapy Is Essential​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Food as medicine is not a fringe idea anymore.

In fact, recent scientific studies have uncovered medicinal superpowers hidden within these common supermarket foods:

• A certain "sour" food that helps Alzheimer’s patients repair their DNA damage by a whopping 40%
  • A few mg of this plant improves rheumatoid arthritis, nausea, and gastrointestinal inflammation
  • A handful of these crunchy treats reduces inflammation, depression, anxiety, and stress
And so much more!

You can find these important tips (and many more) in this brand new eBook, Top 26 Supermarket Foods that Prevent & Reverse Autoimmune Disease created by my brother Jonathan Otto — that we’re offering to you at no charge.

I’m telling you - Jonathan knows his stuff when it comes to autoimmune disease.

I’ve seen how much effort he’s put into helping people with autoimmune disorders. It doesn’t surprise me that his work has been featured on TV and international media!

And by the way, when you download this ebook, you'll also get free access to watch Jonathan’s brand new — and soon to be released — 10-episode docuseries, Autoimmune Answers. It will reveal the most effective natural protocols for actually reversing autoimmune disease!

Get your copy of The Top 26 Supermarket Foods to Prevent & Reverse Autoimmune Disease ebook at no cost.

To your health,

Sarah Otto

P.S. One of my most favourite things from this ebook, apart from its fact-based content, is the tips at the end of every food. You’ll find out how you can easily incorporate each food into your diet, how you can tell if the food is of good quality, and even how to cook them! So if you have an autoimmune disorder, this book is a must-have in your digital library.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
‘Just’ a spoonful of sugar?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs
Social Interaction Helps Prevent Falls
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

In the U.S., 27% of adults ages 60 and older live alone. That’s more than in any other country, according to a Pew Research Center survey of 130 nations, which found that globally only 16% of older folks live solo.
Given how many older people live alone — and the increase in isolation this past year — it’s not surprising that 25% of Americans who are 65 or older fall each year, and that every 11 seconds an older adult is treated in the emergency room for a fall.
Special: Nature's Artery Opener
Every 19 minutes, an older adult dies from a fall.
A recent study by researchers from University College in London, published in Scientific Reports, found people 50 or older who live alone have an 18% greater risk of reporting a fall, and older people with the least social contact have a 24% higher risk of a fall compared to those who have the most social interaction.
What accounts for the correlation between being alone and falling?
Theories include the fact that you become less focused when you're not interacting with others; that loneliness can cause depression, which can increase carelessness; and that you may become more sedentary if you live alone, weakening your muscles and impairing balance.
This is another reason why it's essential to interact with the world daily through online courses, video and audio chats, and volunteering if you can’t do it in person.
The emotional rewards are enormous, and you may reduce your risk of a bone-busting fall that will damage the quality of your life, or even shorten it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi

You may have heard that iodine is an essential element that we all need to support our thyroid function.

So how would you know if you can benefit from taking iodine?

If you have any of these symptoms, this could be a sign your iodine is low...

• Feel sluggish – like you have no have no energy and constantly feel in need of a nap
  • Have brain fog – you’re forgetful or not quite as sharp with your mental acuity
  • Notice a little extra weight around your middle – even though you've not changed your diet or exercise routine
Taking an iodine supplement is one way to combat this, but you may have noticed there’s more than one type out there, so I want to clear up any confusion for you with this popular article:

What Is Povidone Iodine and How Is It Different From Nascent Iodine?

Enjoy,
Jonathan

P.S. Some people have said supplementing with iodine is like someone has switched their lights back on. Can you imagine suddenly feeling clear of mind, energetic, and a little trimmer around the waistline?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tests That Diagnose Coronary Heart Disease

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

The so-called “gold standard” of testing for atherosclerosis affecting the heart is called a coronary catheterization or coronary angiogram, an invasive test that involves injecting dye into the coronary arteries to track the flow of blood.

However, there are also noninvasive tests that use sound waves to show whether atherosclerosis is developing.

The carotids are the two large arteries on either side of the neck, responsible for carrying blood to the brain. A carotid artery ultrasound is a noninvasive test that uses probes, passed over the skin of the neck, that emit sound waves to create images of any plaque that has built up within the inner layer, or intima, of the arteries.

Special: 3 Drug-Free Secrets to Reversing Clogged Arteries

Significant thickening in the carotid arteries signals the buildup of atherosclerosis not only in the heart, but throughout the entire cardiovascular system. Such a buildup also demonstrates the probability of narrowing in the vessels of the brain, indicating elevated stroke risk.

Another test, the stress echocardiogram or “stress echo,” is a combination of two standard tests that have long been used in the field of cardiac testing: the treadmill stress test and the echocardiogram.

The treadmill stress test is used to evaluate your heart’s response to exercise. The results of this test can show the presence of atherosclerosis, and whether it has narrowed the heart’s coronary arteries.

But one of its drawbacks is that this test only zeroes in on the coronary arteries; it does not provide information on the structure of the heart or how well it functions, which can also impact blood flow.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We are about to enter a new age, where technology and its potential to disrupt our personal energy fields will surround and impact us even more than it does today.
Luckily, this emerging field of energy medicine, bioenergetics, or frequency medicine, as it's sometimes called, shows promise for new methods of natural healing to solve this!
Your body has an electromagnetic field and energy medicine sees disease and suffering as disruptions in your body's electromagnetic field.
From this perspective, optimizing and recalibrating the electromagnetic fields is possible via energy, frequency and vibration, to create a systemic resonance of healing.
Join us in this online summit called Body Electric from February 22 - 28th!
Learn from the world’s leading experts about the following:
- advanced nutrition and hydration
- light, sound, and color therapies
- how to support mitochondrial health
- the connection between trauma and brain health
- harnessing group energy to create healing
- and so much more!

Energy medicine is a new approach to health - and one that could drastically improve your energy and vitality!
Join us in this online summit!
To your health!
The VegHealth Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Before the birth of my son I was the type of person that would go on a hike AND the gym/yoga every day.

I would go on a 3 month bike-packing trip with zero physical training.

I would study the night before an exam during grad school and pass with flying colors.

I had knack for powering through and being quite successful with minimal preparation.

I would set really high goals for myself and seemingly ALWAYS succeed.

So it was no surprise that I thought that when I had my baby, I would birth the child, strap him to my back and keep on living in this way.

Boy was I schooled!

All of my "livable" health symptoms that I had been managing with diet and exercise took a turn for the worst.

I attempted to live my life in the same masculine energetic way....and my health spiraled.

My anxiety spiked.

My energy plummeted.

My reactivity to foods and herbs increased.

And my ability to focus was non existent.

But because I had this unfathomable will power....I persevered.

And I spent 2 grueling years surviving these health symptoms that made me feel like I was just getting by day by day.

Lack of education or having access to healthcare was not what kept me stuck.

What kept me stuck was the emotional root cause of my behaviors and patterns.

When I shifted the beliefs and patterns that had me making the same choices day in and day out....everything changed.

I started sleeping better.

I trusted myself and others more.

I committed to those things that I knew would improve my health and support me in my success.

I started doing less and getting better results.

My business started blossoming because I had more energy to give and serve.

My entire life and health transformed because I was not being run by outdated beliefs and stagnated emotions.

Sure, I did lots of stuff with herbs, protocols and such...

But we both know that's just a small sliver of what creates lasting health.

Next week, I am going deep into a topic that very few online health experts are talking about.

It's not the next sexy supplement or best diet.

It's about YOUR ROLE in your patterns of dis-ease.

What I will be sharing will be highly transformational and enlightening.

You don't want to miss this.

>>>> Sign up here <<<<<<

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Here’s what recent studies have uncovered about common foods you can find in almost any supermarket:
  • One sweet fruit you can find in your supermarket helped Alzheimer’s patients repair their DNA damage by a whopping 40%;
  • A few milligrams of one bitter plant can improve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, nausea, and gastrointestinal inflammation;
  • A handful of certain crunchy treats can reduce inflammation, depression, anxiety, and stress...
You can find these (and 23 more) in a free guide that filmmaker and health researcher Jonathan Otto put together for you. This brand new report shares important research on 26 potent foods you can buy from the market right now - foods that have enormous power to help your body to heal and replenish.
>> Click here to download Top 26 Supermarket Foods To Prevent & Reverse Autoimmune Disease now
You can use these foods to help reverse autoimmune symptoms, skyrocket your energy, and become healthier and more balanced overall.
And along with the ebook, you’ll also get complimentary access to a free screening of the 9-part docuseries, Autoimmune Answers. This powerful film series gathers dozens of world-class experts that go straight at the root cause of autoimmunity (it’s not what you might think!) and show you practical, time-tested tools to balance and optimize your immune system. Click here to get your top 26 supermarket foods guide, and to grab your free seat for the series, now.
Yours for healing foods,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. The sweet fruit that could help repair DNA damage is papaya. The bitter plant that might help with rheumatoid arthritis, nausea, and gastrointestinal inflammation is cat’s claw. The crunchy treat that could help with inflammation, depression, anxiety, and stress is almonds. Get the whole story on all 26 health-boosting foods, and claim your free seat for Autoimmune Answers, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The 5 Best Foods to Fight Inflammation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Naturally Boost Happy Hormones With These Healthy Tips​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is disturbing,

Recently leaked photos show that FEMA is stockpiling thousands upon thousands of plastic coffins...

You can see them below -- along with a reporter who snuck in to expose this story:

Who are these coffins for?

Well, none of them have been used yet…

So the answer is still a mystery.

All we know right now is that FEMA is preparing for a “mass scale death event.”

...much larger than what we’ve seen from the pandemic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tools for how to Prevent and Heal from Cancer​

While millions of people are devastated mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially due to COVID-19 – people with chronic diseases like cancer are often experiencing the worst effects of the global pandemic.

Cancer is a metabolic disease, which modern scientists agree is primarily due to a compromised immune system, and deadly effects of viral infections are directly influenced by a weakened immune system. That’s why learning everything we can about preventing and healing from cancer, especially amidst a viral pandemic, is more important than ever.

I encourage you to sign up for the Global Cancer Symposium 2.0, which broadcasts FREE and online from February 8 – 14, 2021. Whether you have been diagnosed with cancer and want to find new, innovative ways to fight it; you’re helping a loved one on their health journey; or you simply want to do all you can to prevent a cancer diagnosis, this is the place to be.

Nathan Crane, renowned natural health expert and award-winning documentary filmmaker, has brought together over two dozen of the world's leading cancer experts to share the most effective, affordable, and scientifically validated solutions for preventing and reversing cancer during this week-long event.

And it’s all free!

Also, our own Dr. Kelly Turner will share her expertise on how applying the 10 healing factors to your life plays a vital role in taking control of your health and diagnosis.

→ Click here to attend the Global Cancer Symposium and learn the most effective, natural, and integrative solutions for preventing and reversing cancer.

Here are just a few of the talks you’ll have access to:

• Kelly Turner, PhD: What We Can Learn from Radical Remission Survivors
  • Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D.: Your Cancer Diagnosis: From a Death Sentence to an Unlimited Pass to Life
  • Dr. Veronique Desaulniers: Facing Your Fears: How to Tackle the Anxiety of a Terrifying Prognosis
  • Dr. Rashid Buttar: Why We Get Cancer: The Vital Role of the Immune System to Fight Damaged Cells
  • Elaine Gibson: Redefining the Impossible: Beating Stage 4 Cancer with an Integrative Approach
  • Dr. William Pawluk: The Hidden Dangers of EMFs and What We Can Do to Shield Ourselves
  • Dr. Thomas Lodi: What is Cancer? Beyond "Rapid Cell Growth" – The Truth About Why and How Cancer Grows

Click Here to register and save your spot today.

The Symposium launches February 8, 2021, and runs through February 14, 2021.

We hope you’ll join us! This promises to be a transformational summit for anyone with cancer or who wants to prevent and reverse cancer.

In health,
The Radical Remission Project

VU Sponsors