Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The vaccine is the pandemic: MULTIPLE countries seeing spike in covid deaths AFTER covid vaccines began​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

America’s Frontline Doctors warn that covid vaccinated can transmit “spike proteins” into the air​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Carrie Madej reveals to Health Ranger that Covid vaccines contain “exotic nanotech” for tracking and bio-control​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VACCIDENT ALERT: Vehicle accidents caused by vaccine side effects happening all over US roads and highways​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

May 13, 2021

It's time you stop paying attention to people who won't acknowledge your feelings. Do not give them the power to make you miserable.
Sometimes, we try to go out of our way to make the other person return our feelings or care about us, but we only end up being disappointed.
Much of the disappointment we experience in our lives is a result of unmet expectations. So adjust your expectations. And spend time with people who make an effort to be in your life, who care about you and help you become better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:

"If you don't look out for others, who will look out for you?"​

~Whoopi Goldberg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs
Get Sunshine the Healthy Way
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

When the musical "Hair" launched the song "Let the Sunshine In," it was 1969, and no one was thinking about the risks of over (or under) exposure to solar rays.
These days, we know a lot more about the dangers and benefits, but increased knowledge doesn't always translate to increased self-care.
Special: How to Entirely Empty Your Bowels Every Morning – Top Surgeon Explains How
Around 3.6 million cases of basal cell carcinoma and 1.8 million cases of squamous cell carcinoma are diagnosed annually in the U.S., and about 106,110 new melanomas will be diagnosed in 2021.
Melanoma, the most lethal form of skin cancer, is over 20 times more common in white people than in African Americans. But it is more often diagnosed at a late stage in people of color. One study found an average five-year melanoma survival rate of 67% for Black people versus 92% for white people.
This is all a preamble to our advice on sunscreens: Use only zinc or titanium oxide (stay away from chemicals like avobenzone, oxybenzone, octocrylene, and ecamsule); opt for SPF of 30 or greater (whatever your skin color); and reapply sunscreen every two hours if you're out in the sun, sweating or swimming.
It's also smart to let the sun crank up your body's vitamin-D-making powers.
This vitamin/hormone (it's both) boosts immune strength, helps reduce the severity of COVID-19, strengthens bones, and protects heart health.
Enjoy the feel of sun on your unprotected skin for up to 20 minutes a day (except between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., when the rays are strongest); then put on sunscreen.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Have you packed away your sweaters yet?

Or are you still hoping to hide in them because you have weight you want to lose?

I see so many people hold themselves back from getting healthy because they feel trapped in an overweight body.

We have another TCD Challenge starting in June but you don’t have to wait until then to see and feel results!

The BEST WAY you can prepare for it now - is to join my dear friend Ben Azadi’s Free Keto Kickstart 7-Day Challenge that starts next week.

He’s the best-selling author of Keto Flex and one of my close friends.

But I’m not just sharing this with you because I like the guy.

I work closely with him and I’m blown away with how he really helps people easily switch to a Keto diet AND melt away stubborn fat that’s been glued to their bodies for years.

>> Go Here To Join The FREE Keto Kickstart 7-Day Challenge Starting May 17th!

If you're tired of yo-yo weight loss results, conflicting nutrition information, or feeling tired all the time, I want to invite you to join Ben.

For 7 days he’s going to be going live in an exclusive Facebook group to teach the exact Ketogenic Diet blueprint that has helped 472 of his personal clients achieve a combined weight loss of 5,244 LBS of fat!

Each day he covers a step in the system so you can TAKE REAL ACTION and achieve instant results.

Losing weight only to have to come right back is the worst.

But the problem is, most programs fail because they teach you to lose weight to get healthy.

This is completely backward.

We don't lose weight to get healthy, we get healthy to lose weight.

Being overweight is not the problem, it is the symptom.

I’ve been teaching this for years!

I've been there before, chasing the symptoms - but nothing gets better until you get to the root of the problem.

But don't worry, that's where we come in.

The TCD Challenge gets to the root cause of what is triggering your inability to lose weight, and this Keto Flex Challenge is the BEST WAY to prepare your body now and trigger that weight loss to start!

Ben will give you a step-by-step guide for teaching your body to burn fat instead of sugar.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
In just a few days Dr. Elena Villanueva is hosting a 5-Part Free Masterclass on how cutting edge technology has come together with modern medicine to help you better navigate stress and mental health related symptoms.
Even if you can only attend ONE of these classes, this is a powerful education.
Any health hurdle you navigate can be made worse by stress.
And it has harrowing effects on anyone battling mental health conditions like:
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Dementia
  • Parkinson’s Disease
  • Bipolar Disorder

• Alzheimer’s Disease
  • Schizophrenia
  • OCD
  • ADD / ADHD
  • And more...
Dr. Villanueva has dedicated her life to bringing mental health issues to the forefront of overall health, and she’s using the power of data to fuel her mission towards success.
Please prioritize attending this event.
I know this is going to be very valuable to you and to those you love.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Del Bigtree Interviews 3 Medical Professionals Incapacitated By Covid Injections !!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

There’s nothing natural about SARS-CoV-2, and the circumstances surrounding the covid scandal wreak of criminal intent​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Woman, 35, dies from brain bleed days after getting COVID vaccine: Thousands have died so far but Biden admin continues to push the deadly injections​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Most of the world’s laboratories developing self-replicating “weaponized” vaccines are located in the United States​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Conscious Conversation Overcoming the Great Reset w Love and Creation - Sayer Ji and John Bush
The Great Reset. Tyranny. Technocracy. Experimental jabs. Immunity passports. Division. Discontent. Economic crisis. Inflation Fear. What is going on!?! Join Sayer Ji and John Bush for a conscious conversation on how we can come together and rise above the fear and division by loving one another and creating rather than criticizing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We all know eating a healthy diet is good for you.
But do you really know which foods you eat cause cancer?
And what about preventing it?
Is there a way you can do that without totally turning your life and your budget on its head?
Most people don’t know the answer to those questions. Or they give answers like, “it just happens” or, “you need to eat lots of vegetables to fight cancer.”
But what’s the truth?
Luckily, we cover this topic extensively on Day 5 where we’ll provide real answers and proven solutions for avoiding and fighting cancer with food.
Here’s a sneak peek where food expert Ocean Robbins shares with you the 3 main causes of cancer and how to avoid them.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
I hope you find this video helpful and urge you to keep an eye out for more exciting things coming your way soon!
Yours truly,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Taking Care of Your Heart Improves Your Mood​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
If you ever lose your health, chances are you’ll do almost anything to get it back.
But many of us are steadily eroding our health, day in and day out — often without even realizing it.
Tens of thousands of studies make it clear: Certain foods fuel your health, and others undermine it.
If you value your health, like I know you do, then this is an opportunity you’re not going to want to miss.
>> Join in the complimentary Food For Health Masterclass that I’m hosting with my dad and colleague, John Robbins, here.
My dad is one of the world’s most beloved natural health experts. His books have sold millions of copies, and he’s widely considered one of the leaders of the modern “health food” movement.
In this brilliant Masterclass, which I’m happy to be hosting, you’ll discover the four most dangerous food lies that most people still believe. And you’ll find out about 10 mighty plant-powered breakthroughs that could save millions of lives (and trillions of dollars!).
>> Find out more and grab your seat here.
Yours for valuing what matters,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Ever heard of Baskin Robbins? My dad left his family’s billion-dollar ice cream empire to become one of the leaders of the modern “health food” movement. In this Masterclass, he’ll share his incredible story. And he and I will offer some of the top tips distilled from decades of research. Click here to grab your spot now.
P.P.S. If you don’t want to receive any more emails about the Food For Health Masterclass, click here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sleep Can Beat Heart Disease, Alzheimer’s

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Sleep apnea is a common condition that results in interrupted sleep patterns, leaving its sufferers sleep-deprived, even though they may be completely unaware of the condition.

Because sleep apnea is often overlooked as a risk factor for coronary heart disease, it’s called a “hidden risk factor.”

Special: Discover the Expert's Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep

As it turns out, researchers have also found a correlation between sleep apnea and increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease. In fact, the brain is so affected by sleep deprivation that it can cause cognitive problems during the day.

Major symptoms of sleep apnea include loud snoring and excessive daytime drowsiness. If you suspect you have sleep apnea, you should be evaluated by a sleep disorder clinic.

Beware, however: Sleep disorders are now big business, and many copycat clinics are popping up. It is very important that you choose a facility with a well-trained, certified staff.

There are ways to correct sleep apnea, so if you think you may have it, do not delay in seeking help. You may save your heart — and your brain.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Have You Watched It Yet?​

Our new film exposes the new global threat by gene-edited microbes - and talks solutions​

Go Here to Watch for Free
At the time when science discovers just how critical microorganisms are to human health and the environment, new and inexpensive gene-editing technology can bring them widespread and permanent damage. This is the alarming conclusion of our 16-minute fast-paced film, Don’t Let the Gene Out of the Bottle, released on Monday, April 19th, 2021.
The film not only describes the unpredictable impacts from genetically engineering the microbiome—the unseen life-critical microbes that live in and around us—it also presents real-world near catastrophes from particularly dangerous examples: altered bacteria that may have wiped out terrestrial plant life, another strain that might have altered weather patterns, and a virus that is up to 24 times more lethal than the COVID-19 virus.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Using different species of plants in place of another.
I frequently get asked about whether different types of species or subspecies or varieties of medicinal plants are interchangeable with the primary species that we typically use in herbalism.

These interchangeable species are known as herbal adjuncts. When you look up an herb in herb books, it's common to see the main species of a plant that's used. We usually think that it's the only species that we can use, but oftentimes with medicinal plants, there will be other species in a particular genus that can be used in the exact same way as the standardly accepted species that we typically use in herbal medicine.

So how can you tell what plants are adjuncts? How can you tell if, for example, your local species of a particular plant can be used in the same way as the primary one?

There are a number of ways that we can go about approaching this.. and this is what I discuss in this week’s blog post.

What I share here is a critical skill that all herbalists should master, so I hope you enjoy this one folks!

Take care,
Sajah

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
[Exclusive Video] Sayer Ji's Full NPR Cross-Interview + NPR's Smear Piece Reveals Deep Bias & Conflicts of Interest
This is an exclusive cross-interview recorded on May 5, 2021, featuring Geoff Brumfiel, the NPR reporter who wrote the recent smear piece against me.
Brumfiel and I agreed to ask a number of questions of one another, to be recorded and shared with the public in order to provide the full context of the written piece. Below is a detailed description of the context that led to this conversation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Healthcare workers are suffering “full body convulsions” from covid vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A real look at the impact of those darned “plagues” and “pandemics” of the last 12 years​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Medicinal herbs effectively treat thousands of covid-19 patients in Chinese hospitals​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Biotech companies trying to deceive Americans into COVID acceptance with tactics to “create vaccine demand”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The problem with chemotherapy

Jimi, one thing that most people don’t realize about cancer is that nothing about it is cut-and-dry.

Every person is different… every cancer is different… every country is different…

And what one person responds to might not be helpful for another.

That’s true of cancer treatments, too… both the natural treatments and chemo.

The truth is... there is no one-size-fits-all approach to cancer.

If you want to be successful, you need the best of both worlds: the natural and conventional solutions that conquer cancer.

And it’s why I’m so excited to share this brand new event:

>> Conquering Cancer in 2021: What’s Working and Why (register here, free)

During this totally free, 9-day summit, a host of experts will share the latest cutting-edge breakthroughs.

This will not be a “conventional vs. natural debate”.

The idea is simply to bring you the best, most up-to-date information on what’s beating cancer now:

• The top 6 solutions proven to heal stage 4 cancer (even if you’re in your 60’s)
  • Keto vs. Paleo vs. Vegan (which diets fight, and which cause cancer)
  • 4 little-known causes of cancer (that Big Pharma will NEVER tell you about)
  • 7 best foods for fighting cancer (that aren’t vegetables)
  • The “Biblical” practice that reduces cancer risk by 95%
  • And much more…

If you want the most cutting-edge information on not only how to avoid cancer, but how to beat it…

>> Be sure to reserve your free seat at the 2021 Conquering Cancer Summit now.

I hope to see you there.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might be able to ignore it, for now, until it really starts to hit home.

You’ve seen the headlines, and the list is only growing…

Lumber is scarce and prices have increased 400% in 12 months.

Computer chips are so hard to come by that car manufacturers are storing partially built cars in monstrous parking lots, causing skyrocketing used car prices.

Computers, phones, TV’s and other appliances aren’t being built.

The lack of concrete has put contractors out of business and stopped building projects dead in their tracks.

Condiments are getting hard to find as well. SO much so that Chick-Fil-A has started rationing it’s dipping sauces with every meal.

And to top it all off, now we’re seeing gas shortages. Why? Because of a cyber attack that shut down a major pipeline that supplied the eastern half of the US!
What in the world!?!?

Some of this may seem trivial, or that it doesn’t impact you. But keep in mind, each of these is the result of another domino falling. There is a ripple effect that will impact something else.

At some point, down the line, you find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I know what you’re asking yourself, “so what do I do about it?”

We’ve been hunting down the answers... starting May 25th, the blinders come off.

CLAIM YOUR FREE SEAT HERE to End Game- The Coming Collapse And How To Survive It.

Shrugging this off, assuming it will all work itself out before it impacts you will be a big mistake.

Join us, get answers, future proof your money, health, food and more against the growing turbulence.

You’ll be relieved you did.

LEARN MORE HERE.

But don’t wait. Free seats are filling fast.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

School vaccination clinics and informed consent: putting children on the vaccine ‘assembly line’​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Ohio gov. announces $5 million lottery, full scholarships to encourage taking COVID vaccine​

It's bizarre isn't it. I read this one too. Free theme park tickets to free Beer!

VU Sponsors