Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Take 1-minute and try this out…

It’s something called the Body Oxygen Level Test and it provides incredible insight into your body’s energy levels and overall health status.

Ready?

Here’s how to do it…

1. Take a normal breath in through your nose and allow a normal breath out through your nose.
  2. Pinch your nostrils shut and hold your breath.
  3. Count the number of seconds until you feel the FIRST definite desire to breathe, or the first stresses of your body urging you to breathe. (Don’t push your body to your absolute breath hold LIMIT – just until the first desire to breathe).
  4. Release and resume normal breathing. Your breathing should be normal and calm. (If you’re breathing hard, you held too long).
How many seconds did you get?

Here’s the bottom line:

• A healthy, vital, energetic body should be able to hold for at LEAST 40 seconds.
  • If you got LESS THAN 25 seconds, it indicates dysfunctional breathing and a body in poor health (low energy/vitality).
You may not know it, but our BREATHING habits are a major key to health and high energy levels.

And dysfunctional breathing (which the majority of people have) is a major cause of chronic low energy levels, and chronic anxiety.

What if you could invest 10 minutes every morning for the next month to DOUBLE your energy levels?

Interested?

I’m incredibly excited to share a new live virtual event with you from energy expert Ari Whitten.

He’s calling it “the single most powerful method to increase energy levels that I’ve found in 25 years of studying health science.”

This live virtual event is happening TODAY, January 20th at 4:30pm PST.

You can register for FR*EE right HERE!

In this event, Ari is giving away the secrets of how to specific breathing practices to:

• Rewire your nervous system out of stress mode and dramatically decrease anxiety levels
  • Improve your fitness level and endurance dramatically
  • How to improve your health by increasing oxygen delivery to your cells
  • The 4 keys to optimal breathing (and how to rewire your brain into doing it automatically)
  • How to measure your body’s vitality/energy with a simple 1-minute test
  • Why dysfunctional breathing is a common cause of brain fog and mood issues (and how improving circulation to your brain with breathing can fix it)
  • Why breathing practices are often the secret key to helping you sleep deeper than you have since you were a kid
  • A powerful 10-minute morning routine that dramatically increases energy levels
Grab your spot in this live virtual event HERE

It’s happening TODAY, January 20th at 4:30pm PST.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exercise Can Be a Sore Subject
-----------
Whether you're healing or in the best shape of your life, it is still difficult to get in a good routine with exercise. But God has designed the body to move! Exercise aids the body in the detoxification process. It strengthens the overall condition of the body, boosts endorphins and serotonin, and makes your muscles stronger and more reactive.

It's important to remember that movement IS exercise. So, even if all you can do is walk around your yard and feel the warm ground underfoot, that IS helping you rebuild your body. We want to encourage you to embrace the importance of using movement to aid in healing - exercise does not have to be rigorous or complicated!

Tips For Getting Started:
1) Create a schedule -
Develop an on the hour exercise plan by completing a 5 or 10 minute exercise on the hour for as many sessions as you set for yourself. Setting an alarm on your phone is helpful reminder. How about a 5 minute dance break? Or 5 minutes on your rebounder? If you choose to move on the hour for just five minutes, five times a day, you would have already exercised 25 minutes! Fresh air and vitamin D are incredibly important, so on a nice day don't hesitate to get moving outdoors!

2) Consider Rebounding - You might wonder how jumping on a mini-trampoline could help with a diagnosis, but the science behind rebounding is both interesting and convincing. Rebounding is a fun, and HIGHLY effective form of exercise. You are essentially weightless at the top of each jump, allowing your cells to decompress. You land with twice the force of gravity on each bounce, which causes your cells to compress. This compression acts similarly to a sponge being squeezed out releasing cellular waste, while fresh nutrients and oxygen are pulled into each cell during decompression. Instead of lifting weight away FROM gravity to exercise the cells in a single muscle group, rebounding increases the weight OF gravity, thereby exercising ALL of your body’s
cells SIMULTANEOUSLY!

In addition, this accelerated/decelerated bounce has MANY health benefits, including allowing the valves in your lymph system to open and close simultaneously, thus optimizing the flow of lymph fluid.

Additional Benefits of Rebounding:
  • Increases cardiovascular fitness
  • Greater balance and agility
  • Improves circulation and blood pressure
  • Reverses hardening of arteries
  • Detoxifies the liver
  • Improves digestion and elimination
  • Lowers elevated cholesterol & triglyceride levels
Below are 4 amazing resources to help you on your exercise journey!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*The video above is a great resource on setting up your home for healing, including rebounding, featuring Chris Wark and Cortney Campbell

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
JP Sears, Censorship is a Big Joke!
JP Sears is a comedian who tours the country extensively doing stand-up comedy and publishing weekly online videos. His videos have been viewed more than 500 million times. In addition to inspiring laughter in a weird world, JP’s work takes an unapologetic stand for freedom, free speech, and encouraging people to free themselves from fear.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi!

The results are in..

Believe it or not: yes, playing in dirt can actually give you an immune boost!

One study in Finland showed that children who played in a planted forest (AKA dirt and grass) had more diverse gut microbiomes. As a result, they showed improved immune function and healthier skin.

If your mind isn’t blown just yet, the researchers even went as far to say: “contact with nature prevents disorders in the immune system, such as autoimmune diseases and allergies…”

So, the question is: How can we encourage our children to engage with nature on a daily basis? Better yet, how often do WE engage with nature?

Continuing the Conversation
In Club Sensitive, we engage in eye-opening, insightful conversations (just like this one) on a daily basis! Conversations revolve around:

• Holistic healing
  • Functional medicine
  • Autoimmunity and chronic illness
  • Energetics and bodywork
  • Sensitivity and empathy
  • And more!

Do you want to join these life-changing conversations? Head to Club Sensitive to register for your first month!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Increase Blood Flow & Decrease Inflammation, Naturally!​

Hi Jim-

Blood flow is crucial for getting nutrients throughout the body, and for eliminating what's not needed. If your blood flow is reduced, your body will take longer to heal and recover. Reduced blood flow can often result in inflammation, pain, muscle cramps, fatigue, numbness or coldness in the hands and feet, digestive issues, and slower recovery time.

This is an issue I see often, which is why I brought on Evan today to talk about the three primary concerns to address when looking at improving circulation by reducing inflammation, optimizing blood viscosity (blood’s stickiness or thickness), and supporting healthy arterial function (ensure the arteries can contract or dilate needed).

We'll also answer the question: how can food help us to do that? Tune into today's episode for the answer to this question and many more!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

In this episode, we cover:

1:57
: Inflammation
4:46: Signs and symptoms of hypercoagulability
11:07: Natural Herbs to improve blood circulation
16:47: Tips to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation
20:06: Food template, tests, and supplements

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top 5 Anti-Aging Techniques

In this video Evan joins me to discuss the various factors that affect the aging process. We share a few suggestions of habits you can incorporate into your daily routine that will leave you fresh-looking AND boost your overall energy, including less invasive ways to look younger than mainstream or conventional methods. There are many hidden factors that play into the aging process, including also quite a few things that you may be aging your body without knowing it... Check out this episode to learn how to defy the years!

---> Listen to the episode here! <---

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, hope you are doing well.

Day 2 of the online NOW, IT’S PERSONAL: The Ultimate Healthy Aging & Longevity Summit is about to begin at 11:00 am ET / 10:00 am CT / 9:00 am MT / 8:00 am PT.

Although you haven't yet signed up for this true once-in-a-lifetime free online event...

...As a valued member of The Art of Anti-Aging I wanted to give you this immediate access to Day 2 so you can experience firsthand why 200,000 have signed up for it and so many are calling it THE most helpful online event they've ever attended! :)

BELOW IS YOUR IMMEDIATE ACCESS, Jim ↓

Just a few of today's key focus areas on the most effective steps of all to live long and live well will be...

...Reversing DNA damage, sleep, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, gut issues, brain decline, anxiety & depression, menopause and, of course, longevity.

In my opener at 11:00 am ET / 8:00am PT, I'm going to reveal a very different way of paying attention to what you feed your body to ensure your health that many people are not yet doing.

Head here to join us now

--> Our first interview today is with the legendary M.D., Dr. Joel Fuhrman, 7-time New York Times bestselling author and President of the Nutritional Research Foundation.

Among his most effective steps of all to live long and well, he'll reveal the powerful evening step that most don’t yet take that is essential for detoxing your body, stopping fat, and enhancing DNA repair.

And Dr. Fuhrman is going to share the ultimate anti-cancer and anti-viral foods and more.

--> Our second interview is with Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, the pioneering giant in natural & integrative health who was appointed by two U.S. Presidents to prestigious health advisory positions.

He will reveal his shocking new realization of what today’s #1 WORST health problem may be (likely NOT what you think) after 50 years at the forefront of health research, what to do about it, and more.

--> Our third interview today is with Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, the world-renowned neurologist & neuroscientist and Ayurvedic medicine expert.

Do not miss this unique and powerful interview!

She will reveal little-known yet highly effective do-it-yourself steps to prevent brain decline, reset your gut, stop DNA damage, combat anxiety & depression, ease menopause & perimenopause, improve skin and live long... and much more.

--> And then, right after Dr. Chaudhary, I'll close down Day 2 by providing you a "Big Little-Known Mind and Body Health Hack" to help you immediately de-stress that can also significantly lower your heart rate, blood pressure, and respiratory rate and boost your heart health!

(NOTE, Jim, that for each of the 7 days of NOW, IT'S PERSONAL, right after the final interview of the day, I'll provide you one of these Big Little-Known Mind and Body Health Hacks.

These "hacks" are very easy yet very effective steps most aren't aware of that you can do right now to improve your health and longevity!)

If it is before 11am ET / 8am PT right now, when you click you will see the "starting shortly" screen.

Just keep the page open and you'll hear me start at 11am ET / 8am PT with the accompanying screen slide presentation.

Come join us right here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, LaDawn here!

You may remember how I mentioned I was focusing on my consistency… which is my biggest struggle with my weight loss journey.

Let me tell you how the last few weeks have gone…

• Down 5lbs
  • Up .5 pounds (meltdown happened here as you may remember…)
  • Up 1.5 pounds
  • Down 4lbs
  • Down 3lbs
I weigh in again on Friday.

I have not added any exercise yet. I’m more active and trying to move more, but no official exercise yet.

I have been strictly focused on my eating, and recognizing foods that are essentially triggers for cravings, or foods that I find myself over-consuming…

I felt like if I could understand what was causing me to continuously fail, maybe I could work through that and break the cycle. I’m happy to report that in the last 6 weeks or so of just focusing on eating… I can see my relationship with food changing. Changing for the positive!

Not to mention I love to cook, so I have a lot of fun meal planning and taking our favorite dishes and making them healthier. I have also learned how to say ‘no, thank you’… where before I was like ‘oh yeah, I’ll take ____’ (fill in the blank with any number of foods my daughters decide to stop and pick up).

That’s a huge step for me and I am so excited to keep moving forward and working to break the cycles that have kept me heavy for so long.

I’m no longer frustrated by the scale because I’ve realized it’s going to be up and down for a while… but if I look at the overall… I’m on my way down.

To your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Did you hear that we’re hosting a very special free training tonight?

In case you didn't hear, Cyrus and Robby will be hosting a free training to help you understand your blood work inside and out, so that you can act with a sense of urgency and make changes that STICK.

In this action-packed webinar, you’ll learn:
  • What is the underlying biochemistry of diabetes and heart disease?
  • What blood work actually matters for your metabolic health?
  • What do the numbers actually mean?
  • How can you improve these numbers at the same time? (GUARANTEED)
> Click here to reserve your FREE spot—don’t miss this one!

Talk soon,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’ve got a bad headache.

Should you take that aspirin? I mean, why not, right? It’s there, it’s convenient, and it will make the headache go away.

Despite the ease that comes with a quick fix, many pharmaceuticals suppress symptoms rather than address and absolve the root cause in the first place.

The allopathic model of healing is prominent in Western culture today and has made it into the world of traditional herbalism. Google “Herbs for...” and you are likely to find numerous articles such as “8 Herbs to Treat Depression.”

Don’t get me wrong. You certainly can use herbs to alleviate uncomfortable experiences. The difference, however, is in how you choose them.

You can select herbs based on their actions alone, or you can look deeper and assess what imbalance is leading to symptoms arising in the first place.

By choosing herbs based on their net energetic effects rather than their biochemical actions alone, you can tap into a millennial-old tradition that provides unparalleled healing.

In this week’s blog post, we discuss the differences between the biomedical and vitalist approaches to healing and how to get the best of both worlds.

I hope this blog post helps you navigate your healing path as an herbalist.

Take care,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Last Week's Replay:
A Functional Gynecologist's Approach to Mid-Life Hormones with Kyrin Dunston, MD​

Hormonal imbalances can lead to a lot of problems, like weight gain and fatigue, especially during mid-life. When you're able to achieve hormonal balance, your overall wellbeing and health can drastically improve!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Organic Soup Recipes:

The holidays are over, winter is here, and if you’re like us you’re craving warm healthy foods. We’ve gathered our favorite delicious organic soup recipes from our partnering brands that are sure to satisfy your hunger and help you detox the holiday season’s indulgences. Get our organic soup recipe roundup here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pesticides are Harmful to Soil Biodiversity:​

Soil health hinges on robust communities of soil bacteria and insects. However, a recent scientific review published in Frontiers in Environmental Science shows that pesticides sprayed both above and below ground are dramatically reducing soil biodiversity. Learn more about these 400 studies from our friends at The Organic Center here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Detoxing In The New Year:​

Happy 2022!
If you were a little too indulgent over the holidays, and now you’re feeling anxious that you’re not meeting your healthy New Year’s resolutions, we have just the thing to help you detox the chemicals.
You can get back on track simply by adding a few things to your diet. The key is to make sure you’re choosing certified organic foods. Consider adding these top 5 detoxing foods into your diet here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this episode, we talk about the roles of melatonin, melatonin supplementation, why supplements in suppository form is incredibly effective (yes, really), and whether you should consider regularly supplementing with melatonin considering how electro/light-polluted our world is.

Enjoy!

mail

===> AUDIO PODCAST: Melatonin: The Miracle Molecule w/ Dr. John Lieurance

===> VIDEO VERSION: Melatonin: The Miracle Molecule w/ Dr. John Lieurance

If you like the podcast… please leave a comment and share widely!

Nick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this episode, we talk about the roles of melatonin, melatonin supplementation, why supplements in suppository form is incredibly effective (yes, really), and whether you should consider regularly supplementing with melatonin considering how electro/light-polluted our world is.

Enjoy!

mail

===> AUDIO PODCAST: Melatonin: The Miracle Molecule w/ Dr. John Lieurance

===> VIDEO VERSION: Melatonin: The Miracle Molecule w/ Dr. John Lieurance

If you like the podcast… please leave a comment and share widely!

Nick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that a majority of cancer is caused by environmental factors & lifestyle decisions?

The food you eat, the water you drink, the air you breathe . . . .

All these ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS have an impact on the chemistry of the cells in your body every day.

>> Join the Conversation on Oxidative Stress & Cancer - January 26th at 5 PM <<

The result is OXIDATION, and if our bodies do not have the proper amount of ANTIOXIDANTS to neutralize FREE RADICALS, our cells undergo a state of oxidative stress.

OXIDATIVE STRESS can damage the body’s cells, leading to a range of diseases, including CANCER, autoimmune conditions, and expediting the aging process.

>> Reserve Your Seat - What Is Oxidative Stress, & How Does It Cause Cancer? <<

So, what is oxidative stress?

To put it as simply as possible, oxidative stress is an imbalance between UNSTABLE MOLECULES called free radicals, and the antioxidant molecules that stabilize them.

This state of IMBALANCE is when oxidation stress damages our cells, proteins, and our DNA (genes), leading to mutations and ultimately CANCER.

mail
Join us on January 26 at 5 PM PST to participate in the live ongoing international cancer conversation and discuss:
  • What is cancer, and how does it develop in the body?
  • How oxidative stress occurs in the body, and the damage to our body's cells
  • Relationship between free radicals, antioxidants, and damage to the DNA
  • NutrEval Lab Testing to assess the body's antioxidants, nutrients, & 125 other biomarkers to take corrective action.
Why Use the NutrEval FMV Profile?

The NUTREVAL FMV PROFILE is both a blood and urine test that evaluates over 125 biomarkers and assesses the body's functional need for 40 antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients.

At Cancer Center for Healing, we use the data from NUTREVAL to create custom IV therapy programs to address DEFICIENCIES and take a data-driven approach to combat OXIDATIVE STRES for the treatment and prevention of cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Vaccine Is Much More Dangerous Than COVID-19 and It's Not Even Close

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Canada’s “buried children” mass hysteria story turns out to be a giant HOAX​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid is a global psy-op: There is no real medical emergency​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Extensive analysis of trial data finds that Pfizer covid jab does “more harm than good”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Here it comes: Food prices set to skyrocket throughout 2022 as rising costs hit small-to-medium-sized farms​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The vaccine holocaust is America’s CHERNOBYL… but USA leaders are committing even MORE deaths and deeper EVIL than former Soviet Union officials​

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

CDC study affirms natural immunity superior to vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Friday​

January-21-2022
Taking care of house plants is a great way to improve your overall wellbeing and lead a happier life.

As you tend to plants, you're forced to slow down and focus solely on the present moment.

This allows your mind to be free of anxious thoughts and as a result, you feel more calm and centered.

Also, when you carve out time each day to look after your plants, you create a routine that brings a great sense of stability amidst the chaos of everyday life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pelvic dysfunction is a silent epidemic that hijacks the happiness of 1-in-5 women in the U.S. — so many are experiencing this devastating condition.

Millions of women are regularly struggling with…

• Leaking
  • Weak bladders
  • Pain during intimacy
  • Little to no orgasms
  • Loss of mobility
  • And much more…

If you think you might be at risk, I encourage you to check out Isa Herrera’s new web class: Pelvic Power Secrets — 5 Steps to Being Strong, Leak & Pain-Free “Down There” Without Pills, Gadgets, or Surgeries

Isa is a leader in a little-known (and often ignored) major medical crisis: female pelvic health.

She’s helped over 15,000 women to date! That is not a TYPO!

And now more than ever, Isa is on a mission to help women heal themselves (without doctors, pills, or surgery).

She’s hosting a totally complimentary web class with a live Q&A where you can ask her ANYTHING about vaginas, physical intimacy, pelvic pain, exercise, surgery, obstetric trauma, and so much more.

Her Q & A sessions are EPIC — so you’ll definitely want to be there!

Click here to register for The Feminine Pelvic Power Secrets Masterclass: 5 Steps to Being Strong, Leak & Pain-Free “Down There” Without Pills, Gadgets, or Surgeries

When you register you’ll also unlock early access to complementary guides and helpful eBooks about healing and living your most radiant life.

In this complimentary (yes, really!) masterclass you’ll discover:

• Why NOW is the time to heal your pelvic floor (because it’s the “Grand Central Station” for your entire body and can have major effects on your health - I was blown away when Isa explained this to me!)
  • How to know in just 42 seconds what your “down there” type is (and what to do about it!) Many women are doing the WRONG things for their type and it’s preventing them from healing, or even causing more damage!
  • The RIGHT way to do a Kegel that relieves pain, burning, or tightness in your lady parts. (Most women are doing Kegels wrong – find out why and how to easily fix it!)
  • The simple massage technique that all women must know (especially if you have ANY pain or discomfort with intimacy).
  • The one exercise all women should be doing to stop leaking and improve pelvic power. The great news is that it can be done in under one minute a day.
  • And much more…
The current situation has been a wake-up call for me and so many others - NOW is the time to put yourself and your health first.

Because if you don’t take care of yourself, then who will?

Because if not now, when?

Go here to reserve your FREE seat now for this live special event - space is limited!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi
There is a deadly health crisis happening... a silent, hidden threat... and it is ready to attack ANYONE, at ANY TIME... even those people who look healthy!

If you want to live a long, happy, disease-free life...

Without pain, without dependence on expensive medication, and free from the false claims of pharmaceutical companies that are compromising yours and your family’s health...

and return to natural methods...

The kind that makes sure you are living your best life to support your family, and protect yourself and your loved ones...

You need to check this out.

Food, Health and You: The complete system to live longer, prevent and reverse disease

You’re about to discover exactly what our friend Dr. Carl Bamlet and many others have done to beat cancer, obesity, diabetes, painful joint inflammation, metabolic syndrome, fibromyalgia, IBS, Crohn’s, and autoimmune diseases.

They also lost weight, regained good health, and greatly reduced their over-dependence on expensive prescription drugs.

It sounds crazy, but these people have really inspirational stories to share!

And after they beat these chronic diseases...

You’ll see what they used to maintain their good health for many years longer with NO disfigurement from painful surgeries... NO expensive medical prescriptions... and absolutely NO side effects.

How did they do it?

Tap here to find out.

Are you ready to get the answers you've been looking for to help you and your loved ones return to better health and live your best lives ever?

To your greatest health,

The Conquering Cancer team

VU Sponsors