Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

A recent study discovered that 90% of cancers were caused by 3 things:

• Diet
  • Lifestyle
  • And environmental factors

With diet being the most important. In fact, doing things like eating more tomatoes, or eating scrambled eggs for breakfast can cut your risk of cancer in half.

And it’s why today, I want to share a f.ree book called The Anti-Cancer Diet.

In it, 3 of the top cancer doctors in the country reveal exactly what to eat, and what not to eat, as well as things like:

2 foods that send your risk of cancer through the roof (that most people eat twice a week)

The “Biblical” approach to eating that kills cancer cells (sometimes better than chemo)

The 4 hours of the day you should NEVER eat (feeds cancer cell growth)

And much more…
Download your f.ree copy here:

>> 2 worst foods for cancer (that most people eat twice a week)

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Joe was told he would never meet his grandson.

He was told that there was a less than 1% chance he’d live more than 3 months.

And he was told there was nothing more he could do about it.

You see Joe, after beating small cell lung cancer, had discovered his cancer had spread to his neck, his right lung, his stomach, his liver, his bladder, his pancreas, and his tailbone.

Dozens of tumors throughout his body. Something his doctors (top experts at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston) had never seen someone recover from.

But you know what? Joe didn’t give up.

He kept searching for answers to what might help him survive this disease.

That was 4 years ago. And today marks the 53rd month that Joe has not only been alive and kicking — but it’s the 53rd month he’s been 100% cancer free.

Read that again.

Not a cancerous cell in his body for a full 4 and a half years.

What’s amazing is how many people have a story like Joe’s. Who have — against all odds — achieved total freedom from their cancer.

And while they often have different diets, treatments, and healing plans…

Almost every survivor has people around them that love and support them.

Because when it comes down to it…

I’m sure you know how hopeless a cancer diagnosis can make you feel.

It makes it easy to want to throw in the towel.

To accept the numbers and statistics that say there’s nothing you can do.

But having people around you, especially people who have been successful at beating cancer, well it can make all the difference in your own success story against this disease.

And today, I want to give you the opportunity to connect with those kinds of people.

With people who have faced, or are currently facing cancer.

Because like I said…

Having people around you that can understand what you’re going through, answer your questions, and share what worked for them can make all the difference in your diagnosis.

Here’s where you can do it:

>> connect with folks that have, or are currently overcoming cancer

Take care.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

Making a few small adjustments in your diet can have a big impact on your blood sugar as well as your weight.

For instance, one can of Coke has 39 grams of sugar in the form of high-fructose corn syrup. Instead of soda, drink sparkling water flavored with stevia drops.

Special: Doctor Discovers Sugar Control Method, Naturally

Here are some other food swaps that can help people control their blood sugar:

• Bananas/Berries. Bananas are loaded with potassium and other nutrients, but they can also make blood sugar spike. Berries are a better choice to put in your morning cereal or for snacking.

• Cereal/Oatmeal. Even “healthy” boxed cereals tend to be loaded with sugar, but plain oatmeal is just oats. Oatmeal also has a lot of soluble fiber that slows down the release of its natural sugars. But read the labels of instant oatmeal carefully because the flavored varieties often have a lot of added sugar and preservatives.

• White rice/Brown rice. Both are heavy on carbs, but the white version is stripped of magnesium, potassium, and other nutrients. The brown variety also has a lot more fiber, which helps keep blood sugar in check.

• Light greens/Dark greens. All greens provide a lot of nutrition packed into low-calorie packages. But the dark ones such as kale, spinach, arugula, and chard have higher levels of magnesium and potassium. These minerals are vital in the metabolism of sugar, and both are associated with a reduced risk of diabetes.

• Potatoes/Beans. Get your starch fix with beans instead of potatoes. Beans have a lower glycemic index along with more fiber, protein, and blood sugar-balancing potassium. Kidney, garbanzo, soy, pinto, and black beans are best.

Dr. Chauncey W. Crandall is author of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report newsletter. He is a Yale graduate and is chief of the Cardiac Transplant Program at the world-renowned Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He practices interventional, vascular, and transplant cardiology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Monday​

May-16-2022
Understand that your worth is not determined by circumstances. Don't let negative events or outside factors shape the way you see yourself.

When we encounter a setback, we can feel like we are not good enough.

But you must remember that you can learn from your mistakes without undermining your self-esteem. Pay attention to how you speak to yourself.

What assumptions do you make about yourself after a setback?

Write them down and try to objectively reflect on them and separate your feelings from your sense of self. Life is full of ups and downs.

When you work towards cultivating unconditional self-worth, you ride out the waves of difficulty with confidence, rather than abandoning yourself, which only makes things worse.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Promising research shows that certain kitchen spices might prove helpful against viruses.

One all-time Italian favorite spice has been proven to fight against colds and flus, and even reduce the severity of the symptoms.

In times like these, we couldn’t be more happy to present you the latest findings...

This eBook is exclusively created by my friend and investigative journalist Jonathan Otto and his team of medical researchers, and it’s only available for a limited time, so make sure you grab your free copy now:

⇒ Download 25 Immune-Boosting Natural Medicines: Nature’s Remedies for Keeping You Healthy at no cost today

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Did you know that you can do EVERYTHING right to prevent cancer (eat a great diet, sleep well, avoid toxins, lose weight)... but if you’re missing this ONE “missing link”... then your chances of tumors growing in your body skyrockets?
It’s being called "cancer’s missing link”
In the past 4 months, award-winning researcher, Nathan Crane has interviewed 31 world-class cancer experts just to get the full story on this Missing Link.
Now he’s put those findings into a special book that you can read right now…
That book is called: “The #1 Cancer-Causing Toxin No One Is Talking About.”
>> You Can Read The Book Right Here! >>

Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in your book:
  • Why you can do everything right: eat right, sleep like a baby, exercise, and go through conventional treatments… yet your tumors will keep coming back again and again.
  • Cancer and genetics, how important are these BRCA2 genes for breast cancer? And what should you do if you are at genetic risk for cancer?
  • Why, finally, there’s hope for those terrible recurring cases of cancer.
  • How you can actually use this “Missing Link” to make your immune system effectively melt cancer cells.
  • And MUCH more..

<< Claim your FREE copy of Nathan’s book right now >>

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENTS
Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link
There’s a REVOLUTION happening in cancer treatment and prevention that nobody’s talking about. Because while all these people are talking about genetics, diet, surgery, and removing toxins for ways to prevent or treat cancer. There’s been a “Missing Link” this entire time. You deserve to know the TRUTH about preventing or treating cancer.
That’s why 31 of the top cancer oncologists, surgeons, and practitioners banded together to help empower people around the world. This revoluntionary docuseries will be released on May 24 and you don't want to miss the answer to better health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Cancer isn’t what most people think it is.

You see, we often think of cancer as something that attacks us from something outside the body.

And we try to get rid of it by radiating it, cutting it out, and poisoning it.

But cancer is NOT something you get...

It’s something you MAKE.

And in today’s sneak peek, Dr. Bruce Lipton explains what cancer ACTUALLY is, and more importantly, why you can do everything right to get rid of it, but it keeps coming back again and again.

About 2 minutes into this video, you’ll hear Dr. Lipton say, "Cancer is the symptom, not the problem."

This is one of the BIGGEST breakthroughs in your understanding of cancer that you’ll get from the docuseries. And you can watch your sneak peek by clicking the link below.

Dr. Bruce Lipton reveals what really causes cancer

To your greatest health,

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Moving FORWARD.

Happy Monday, my forward moving health seeker.

After a beautiful weekend, let's keep moving forward, especially with our healthy, pain-free living.

What will you try this week with your fitness? Your nutrition? Your sleep?

Will you try a new exercise? A new vegetable? Add something new to your smoothie? Get the phone out of your room?

Are you going to read and relax? Take 5 slow, light, deep breaths every hour? Listen to an uplifting interview (maybe mine today, right here??)

Will you move closer to reaching your goal? To defining your goal? To finding your true purpose?

This isn't to overwhelm you.

It's merely to focus you for the week (and beyond).

Sometimes I need these reminders and motivational pushes at the beginning of the week, so I'm confident that you do, too.

For example, I have two amazing projects I'm working on and releasing over the next few months:

One, I'm releasing the "Everyday Solutions for Living a Long HEALTHY Life Summit" at the end of August.

I'm hand-picking 12 experts, each in their respective zone of genius...

...and asking them to give you SIMPLE SWAPS in their area of expertise. (Think, “Do This, Not That.”)

I believe if my dad - and way too many others - would've made these simple swaps, he and they would be with us today AND living a HEALTHY life.

Two, I'm working on an EXCLUSIVE monthly "Everyday Solutions newsletter" that I'm releasing in June!!

Every month, you'll receive instructions from me about what you can do and how you can do it... for ONE area of healthy living.

That way, you can fully focus on integrating it into your life without getting overwhelmed and frustrated.

I'm getting ahead of myself and may have said too much...

You'll DEFINITELY learn more and be able to subscribe over the next two weeks;)

(Note: The exclusive monthly "Everyday Solutions newsletter" is different from the email you're reading right now... Just didn't want there to be ANY confusion.)

Why do I tell you all this??

Because we're all working toward something in life, whether it's in our health, fitness, relationships, career, business, or whatever.

To remind you that as long as you're here, you're not done trying, learning, and growing.

That you may need to adapt and modify as life changes.

To give you permission to adapt.

To tell you that it's OK if you're not where you want to be.

And, finally the "big" things are coming if you put the simple and consistent work in on the "everyday" things.

As always, be your own guarantee my friend...

Dr. Ryan

P.S. Not sure why I feel all motivational today. Probably because I'm recording the first interview for my "Everyday Solutions Summit" with the sleep expert today.

And definitely because my talk - Stress, Brain Fog, Dysfunction and Fatigue - is airing on The Fibro Summit right now! Plus, you'll also get goodies like "Good Gut Health Remedies" and the "Fibromyalgia and Deep Restorative Sleep eReport." You can sign up right HERE if you haven't yet (no charge, of course).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I am thrilled to speak at the Peptide Summit 2.0 which kicks off tomorrow! Click below to take part in this revolutionary event and get a crash course on the benefits of peptides!
Dr. Matthew Cook has created the Peptide Summit 2.0 to show people that there are safe, non-intrusive ways to treat many chronic conditions – and to spread the incredible benefits of peptides to a broader audience.
Peptides are signaling molecules involved in regulating many different systems in the body.
Your body naturally produces more than 7,000 peptides, but as you age, some peptides begin to diminish: reducing immunity, causing aging and showing up as fatigue.
Peptides have been shown to be extremely safe in helping to improve, normalize or optimize various specific functions in the body, including the gut!
Here’s what I will speak on Saturday, May 21st of this pep(tide) rally:
  • Types of foods that cause inflammation.
  • Dietary intake of wheat leads to inflammation production.
  • Gluten and LPS are primary triggers activating inflammatory response.
  • The four primary factors responsible for leaky gut
  • How do we rebuild microbiome?
The Peptide Summit 2.0 brings together more than 30 additional experts in peptide therapy – to teach you everything you need to know to take advantage of this cutting-edge human optimization tool.
I hope to see you there!

To your best health,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan

P.S. The summit runs from May 17 – 24, 2022, with my talk on day 5 - so make sure you save a seat and mark your calendar!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FULL LENGTH EPISODE​
Gates Admits Del Was Right!; FDA Limits J&J’s Shot Over Risk; Rand Roasts HHS Head Over ‘Disinfo’ Board; FDA Fails in New ICAN Legal Update

Guests: Robert Malone, MD, Richard Urso, MD, Ryan Cole, MD

[HASH=361591]#GlobalCovidSummit[/HASH] [HASH=361592]#GCS[/HASH]​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Rodger Murphree has put some amazing work into The Fibro Summit, which starts this TODAY with 36 fibromyalgia experts, including myself, and 7 client success stories –> Join me when you register now!
Are you tired of trying to convince your doctors that your fibro symptoms aren’t just in your head?
Some doctors don’t believe fibro exists, or don’t know how to treat it effectively — conventional medicine and drug therapy alone are a dead end; there are simply too many symptoms, and alternative treatments aren’t widely known.
Dr. Murphree, on the other hand, has devoted his functional medicine practice to specializing in fibromyalgia for over 20 years.
He’s here to help you by sharing what he’s learned about this complicated illness!
This important event about fibromyalgia could help you:
  • Improve sleep & boost immunity
  • Reduce pain & address inflammation
  • Explore the importance of good gut health & nutrition
  • Leverage fasting techniques for optimum health
  • Address trauma, stress & hidden causes of disease
  • And more!
mail
You’ll also hear from fibromyalgia patients themselves about their struggles and successes.
Like them, with the right information, you can learn how to overcome fibromyalgia (not just “live with it”) and actually get your life back.
Enjoy learning from these fibromyalgia experts on Monday:

+ What is Fibromyalgia?, Dr. Rodger Murphree
+ Melyssa Shares Her Fibromyalgia Story, Dr. Rodger Murphree
+ Connection Between Trauma and Fibromyalgia, Dr. Aimie Apigian
+ Role of Developmental Trauma in Fibromyalgia, Niki Gratrix
+ Stress, Adrenal Fatigue and the Catalyst for Disease, Dr. Tiffany Caplan
+ Fibromyalgia, Emotional Trauma and Vagus Nerve Dysfunction, Dr. Eva Detko
+ Stress, Brain Fog, Dysfunction and Fatigue, Dr. Ryan Wohlfert
+ Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy and Restore Your Sanity, Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
Will you be there? You should be. Because there are proven protocols that can help you overcome your fibro symptoms!
Plus, when you register now, you’ll also unlock these complimentary gifts:
+ Treating and Beating Adrenal Fatigue eReport from Dr. Rodger Murphree
+ Good Gut Health Remedies eBook from Dr. Rodger Murphree
+ Let’s “Talk” about Fibromyalgia transcripts from HealthMeans
+ Fibromyalgia and Deep Restorative Sleep eReport from Dr. Rodger Murphree
+ 3 Interview Transcripts from The Fibro Summit from HealthMeans
—>>Register immediately to make sure you’re ready to learn from these expert talks and eBooks!
See you at this important learning event!

Always have Hope for Healing Health and Home
Dr. Margaret Christensen

P.S. Be sure not to miss these expert talks and complimentary gifts!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Natural Bug Repellent Is As Effective As DEET!

A natural bug repellent that’s as effective as DEET and defeats mosquitoes, ants, and ticks? That’s the beauty of our beautyberry insect repellent recipe!

Read the article.

It's gettin skeeter time

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Dr. Osborne here,

For food labeling purposes, the FDA currently defines gluten as the protein that naturally occurs in wheat, barley, rye.

Unfortunately, this definition is not entirely accurate...

In short, gluten is a mixture of proteins found in ALL grains. It is the family of storage proteins found in the seeds of grass that are soluble in alcohol and they are broken down into two families, prolamins and glutelins.

The prolamine, alpha gliadin, is the most studied type of gluten in the medical literature as it relates to celiac disease. The labeling laws around gluten are loosely based on this one protein found in wheat, barley, rye, but somewhat dismiss all other forms of gluten.

There are HUNDREDS of gluten proteins that have been identified and alpha gliadin is just one type of gluten protein.

Why is this an important distinction to make? Many people with a celiac or non celiac gluten sensitivity diagnosis, fail to recover when they follow the gluten free diet as defined by the FDA.

A TRUE gluten free diet eliminates all grains, because all grains contain gluten prolamins in different forms. And more and more research is showing that grains like oats, corn, and rice do actually cause inflammatory damage to those with celiac and gluten sensitivity.

Want to learn more? I invite you to join me for the most in depth course I can give on Gluten. Starts tonight at 6pm central time. You can stream via YouTube or Facebook.

Always looking out for you,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Noted financial analyst says while COVID pandemic wanes, excess mortality persists, likely due to vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

It’s here!

Episode 1 of our groundbreaking 9 Episode docuseries, Natural Medicine Secrets, debuts tonight.

Join over 250,000 people that have registered to watch it!

Click here to Watch Episode 1 - Can Natural Medicines Really Reverse Disease?

In Episode 1, you'll discover:
  • The real reason why natural treatments don’t get the credit they deserve for reversing chronic ailments…
  • Our experts’ top picks for supplements that lower your level of disease-causing inflammation…
  • Best all-natural remedies to heal conditions such as chronic fatigue, brain fog, infertility, depression, anxiety, and other serious ailments…
  • The "doctrine of signatures" and how it shows plants have an intelligent design (hint: why does a walnut look like a brain?)…
  • How to cleanse your body of parasites and how to use herbs to heal leaky gut!
  • And much, much more…

Click here to watch Episode 1 of Natural Medicine Secrets.

Important announcement:

Each of our 9 Episodes goes live at 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST and stays open for 24 hours of FREE viewing. Please make sure you watch it within that window of time to avoid missing out on this life-saving content.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hi Jimi,

Episode 2 is LIVE - and it's available for the next 24 hours only!

Watch this inspirational episode, titled Chronic Serious Illness: Autoimmunity, Heart Disease, and Cancer.

Peter B. will reveal how, just two weeks after making this simple change in his diet, something amazing happened.

He says, “…I no longer had high blood pressure. After two months, I lost about 30 pounds and I got over asthma and pneumonia.”

You’ll also hear from cancer survivors who describe the benefits of incorporating natural healing into their treatment regimens.

Plus, you will discover:
  • A deficiency in this one single nutrient causes 96,000 preventable deaths a year (see how easy it is to avoid this danger)...
  • The #1 cancer-killing food (just add it to your diet)…
  • How people were able to avoid heart surgery by making this simple lifestyle change…
  • The little-known connection between cancer and autoimmune disease…
  • And much, much more…
Click here to watch episode 2

Wishing you health and happiness,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,

The Eat To Live Masterclass showed us that what we eat plays a major role in our overall health and life expectancy.

You see, eating certain foods (and avoiding others) has shown time and time again to help prevent and reverse many chronic conditions, including cancer.

And to further elaborate on which foods help fight and keep away "the big C", I’m sharing a recent interview with Dr. Joel Fuhrman and cancer researcher Nathan Crane.

They reveal some great insights and nutritional how-to’s to help you live a cancer-free life, so we hope you take a few minutes to watch it today.

How to Eat to Defeat Cancer with Dr. Fuhrman

To your health,

Emma Rose
Lead Community Manager
Cause Health

P.S. If you haven’t signed up to watch Nathan Crane’s new docuseries yet on the surprising "missing link" to cancer, there’s still time to claim your spot right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well and straight to the point today...

To protect yourself from cancer and other diseases, you truly do not want to miss...

The #1 Cancer-Causing Toxin No One is Talking About which is completely free for you right here today

Esteemed health researcher Nathan Crane has just released this very important new 18-page research-based report.

As the title implies, there is a frankly dangerous lack of awareness on this mission-critical topic today...

And yet experts do agree that actively addressing it is the #1 step you must take to avoid (and overcome) cancer and other diseases.

Please be sure to read this eye-opening and very helpful new report as soon as possible, Jim

FYI, Jim, this is not about bad versus good foods, exercising more, or any of the more common areas of advice on how to avoid disease.

It is about a very potent toxin that is widespread and, unfortunately, quickly becoming even more widespread in the world we live in.

Nathan does an outstanding job of clearly and concisely presenting the PROBLEM in the first few pages of the report (with the research to back it)...

And then -- the GOOD NEWS -- summarizing some of the most effective steps you can start taking right away to overcome the problem in the second half.

Click here now for your free copy of The #1 Cancer-Causing Toxin

And one more important point regarding this new report, Jim...

There is a short expert-developed "self-assessment" on pages 8 and 9 that is really worth your while to try.

It provides you an understanding of how susceptible you may be to this "big little-known problem" -- not to scare you, of course, but so you may take action if your score is in the mid to high range.

FINALLY...

Although, as you're about to see, this is a very serious subject that deserves your awareness...

A dash of humor is always "good medicine".

So, toward that end, here's a joke I recently heard that is worth sharing with YOU:

Patient: "Doctor, I accidentally swallowed a spoon!"

Doctor: "Okay, sit down and don't stir."

;-)

Alright, unless you swallowed a spoon...

Please do make the move to download your free copy of this important new #1 Cancer-Causing Toxin No One is Talking About report...

Enjoy the important learning and enjoy your day!

To Living Long and Living Well,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever heard the old saying that "cold weather makes you sick?"

Or do you ever tell your children or grandchildren to put a jacket on when going outside so they don't catch a cold?

What about "stay out of the cold water because you'll get sick?"

Well, unfortunately those old ways of thinking are actually making people MORE SICK!

-->> Learn all about the Health Myth: Cold Weather Makes You Sick during my latest youtube video here.

You'll be surprised to learn that actually people who are exposed to cold more often actually are healthier and get less sick then those who aren't.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Healing The Whole Child Naturally
How do we create well adapted children? In this not to be missed GMI CONNECT discussion Dr. Joel Bohemier talks with Holistic Pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky. This discussion will cover the areas of preventive and holistic health; childhood development; lifestyle changes; nutrition for adults, infants and children; safe, alternative treatments for common and difficult to treat acute and chronic pediatric and adult conditions; vaccination controversies; mindful parenting; and rethinking the medical paradigm. Join us for this FREE livestream on TODAY, Tuesday, May 17 at 4PM EST.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
_DF-Logo-Black-2022
Jimi, transform your diet, your health, your life in just 20 Days! The only way to get and stay healthy is to end overeating, emotional eating and recreational eating. To achieve this takes knowledge and practice.​

Join Dr. Fuhrman and his expert team for the
Weight Loss Detox | July 11-31, 2022
Weight-Loss-Detox-3
Drop 10 pounds in 20 days! Take the guesswork out of healthy eating, prevent and reverse disease, ditch stubborn weight, & keep it off forever.

What you’ll get:
  1. A 20 DAY Meal Plan, Recipes, Grocery Lists, & Program Guide
    You’ll get the 10 in 20: Intermittent Fasting booklet shipped to your door with delicious plant-based recipes. Includes education, shopping lists, and a Stock Your Nutritarian Pantry guide.
  2. Video Lectures with Dr. Fuhrman and our expert team
    Dive into the fascinating science of nutrition, learn practical tips and build healthy habits. These webinars are pre-recorded so you can watch at your convenience.
  3. 2 Live Q&A Sessions with Dr. Fuhrman
    You'll have the opportunity to ask Dr. Fuhrman health questions and connect with him via Zoom on July 20th and July 28th at 4 pm EST.
  4. Private Facebook Group & Membership
    Gain access to the online events Facebook group, plus 1 month FREE Platinum membership to DrFuhrman.com. Discounts, online support + all-access pass to the website, including the ability to post questions for Dr. Fuhrman in the Ask the Doctor forum.
  5. Expert coaching for instinctual eating
    Which means desiring the right foods and the right amount of food that is best for your health future. You can prefer to eat healthfully.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Switching to a plant-based diet can be great for your health, your wallet, and your world.
But not everyone does it right.
In fact, there are 5 common mistakes that a lot of plant-based eaters are making that can ruin your results and sometimes even your health.
Get the whole story, and some simple solutions, here.
Yours for getting it right and reaping the benefits,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. More and more people are going plant-based, which is fantastic news for human health and our planet! But you’ve got to know what the research says about protein, supplements, processed foods, a balanced diet, and social pressures if you want to get the best results. Find out more about the mistakes and the solutions, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Today is the day! The doors to the Peptide Summit 2.0 are opening TONIGHT!

>> Get your fr-ee ticket to this 7-day virtual summit here. <<
I am so proud to be a part of bringing this summit to your living room.

The unfortunate truth is that most doctors are 17 years behind the most cutting-edge research and evidence-based medicine.

Peptides have been proven effective at treating a wide range of conditions, but most medical practices are still in the dark on how to use them properly.

This week that will change.

You’ll hear from more than 30 experts in peptide therapy – including doctors, naturopaths, scientists, psychologists, sports medicine specialists, and autoimmunity experts about how they’re using peptides to help their patients heal, thrive, and fortify their bodies and brains for brighter futures.

There are many reasons to be hopeful for the future, and I cannot wait for you to discover them all at this incredible, life-changing event!
See you inside!

Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, MD

P.S. Don’t forget; you’ll get access to all the summit bonuses when you register.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Episode 1 of Natural Medicine Secrets is still live. Make sure you don’t miss it.

Click here to Watch Episode 1 - Can Natural Medicines Really Reverse Disease?

In Episode 1, you'll discover:

The real reason why natural treatments don’t get the credit they should for reversing chronic ailments…

Our experts’ top picks for supplements that lower your level of disease-causing inflammation…

Best all-natural remedies to heal conditions such as chronic fatigue, brain fog, infertility, depression, anxiety, and other serious ailments…

The “doctrine of signatures” and how it shows plants have intelligent design (hint: why does a walnut look like a brain?)…

And much, much more…

Click here to watch Episode 1 of Natural Medicine Secrets.

Important announcement:

Each of our 9 Episodes goes live at 8PM EST / 5PM PST and stays open for 24 hours of FREE viewing. Please make sure you watch it within that window of time to avoid missing out on this life-saving content.

If a loved one you know suffers from chronic illness of any kind, this information is extremely vital – in fact, it could be life changing.

You can send them this email and they can click here to register.

Let the healing journey begin...

Wishing you health and happiness,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
What if I told you that the most threatening pandemic of our modern times is not a virus?
The #1 cause of death on our planet are chronic, metabolic conditions and the diseases they produce. These include diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and Alzheimer’s, often consequences of our lifestyle choices – especially diet.
THE Dr. David Perlmutter is joining us tonight at 7pm ET/4pm PT on all social media platforms (even our ultra-secret Zoom room) to talk about what he believes is causing all of this orchestrating this metabolic mayhem: uric acid.
Uric acid is a frequently overlooked “waste product” of metabolism that actually threatens so many aspects of our health.
His new book, Drop Acid, deeply explores this exciting new science and reveals simple dietary and lifestyle changes that can dramatically lower uric acid and favorably impact metabolism.
This book will show you how you can easily measure your uric acid levels at home so you can achieve not just a “normal” uric acid level but a level that is optimal for your health.
See you tonight at 7pm ET/4pm PT on Zoom, Facebook, Youtube, or Instagram!

To Your Health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAM
Healing The Whole Child Naturally
How do we create well adapted children? In this not to be missed GMI CONNECT discussion Dr. Joel Bohemier talks with Holistic Pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky. This discussion will cover the areas of preventive and holistic health; childhood development; lifestyle changes; nutrition for adults, infants and children; safe, alternative treatments for common and difficult to treat acute and chronic pediatric and adult conditions; vaccination controversies; mindful parenting; and rethinking the medical paradigm. Join us for this FREE livestream on TODAY, Tuesday, May 17 at 4PM EST.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENTS
Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link
There’s a REVOLUTION happening in cancer treatment and prevention that nobody’s talking about. Because while all these people are talking about genetics, diet, surgery, and removing toxins for ways to prevent or treat cancer. There’s been a “Missing Link” this entire time. You deserve to know the TRUTH about preventing or treating cancer.
That’s why 31 of the top cancer oncologists, surgeons, and practitioners banded together to help empower people around the world. This revoluntionary docuseries will be released on May 24 and you don't want to miss the answer to better health.

VU Sponsors