Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join us for Episode 6 of the Cancer Conversation!

This Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 5:00pm PST
Live TODAY at 5pm PST
Season 2 Episode 6:
THYROID DYSFUNCTION & CANCER

Join Dr. Connealy and Dr. Roney TODAY March 28, 2023 @5:00 PM PST for this enlightening discussion on Thyroid Dysfunction, low voltage and the connection to Cancer.

Thyroid dysfunction can manifest in a variety of ways, depending on the type and severity of the condition. Some common symptoms include:
  • Fatigue and weakness
  • Weight gain or loss
  • Changes in heart rate or rhythm
  • Increased or decreased appetiteConstipation or diarrhea
  • Difficulty sleeping or insomnia
  • Mood changes or depression
  • Difficulty concentrating or remembering things
  • Muscle aches and pains
  • Joint stiffness or pain
  • Hair loss or thinning
  • Dry skin or hair

So How can Thyroid Dysfunction Lead to Cancer? Join us today and find out more!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

There’s a quiet health revolution brewing right now, but it’s getting louder and louder every day. And it involves one of our greatest foes on the planet… cancer.

Do you have cancer or do you know someone with cancer?

Does your medicine cabinet look like a “mini-pharmacy”?

Do you feel that there must be a better way?

If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then you need to watch a brand-new, life-saving cancer docuseries, Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER.

Ty and Charlene Bollinger (our friends over at The Truth About Cancer®) have been on a personal mission to discover natural methods to prevent and reverse cancer. They are not only investigative journalists and filmmakers, but they’ve also been devastated by the ravaging effects of cancer. The loss of 7 close family members (including Ty’s mother and father) led them on a quest to discover the cures for cancer.

For almost a decade, they’ve been releasing their documentaries for the world to watch, absolutely FREE. And with the release of their brand-new docuseries, Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER, they've done it again!​
Chances are if you or a loved one has ever been diagnosed with cancer, the first words out of the mouth of the oncologist are “chemo” or “radiation” or “surgery.” Those words are enough to strike fear in anyone! The reality is that we’ve all been fed quite a bit of nonsense when it comes to the “treatment” of cancer with conventional methods.

The truth is there are time-tested regimens and healing methods being utilized by brilliant men and women who are dedicated to exploring EVERY option for cancer treatment.

They do exist, and their stories are absolutely amazing.

The statistics are startling, one in two men and one in three women will get cancer in their lifetime. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to learn the truth about cancer. Join us at the Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER, March 29 - April 7.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do THIS To Target Inflammation Right At The Source

Luckily, there’s an easy way to tame that inflammation and help get your whole body back on track…

All you have to do is harness the power of the right type of probiotics to balance inflammatory response.

And that’s where our friends at Clear Probiotics come in.

They’ve created a formula with scientifically proven natural ingredients that guard against inflammation triggers.

Along with 2 probiotic superstrains…

They’ve also added a blend of antioxidant rich turkey tail mushroom, and a powerful anti-inflammatory ginger root extract to work in synergy to reverse the effects of inflammation.

This allows you to quickly balance your gut bacteria to improve immune response, soothe painful joints and muscles and fight back against inflammatory health conditions.

A healthier gut boosts immune function to help guard against inflammation…

Making this the ultimate long-term solution to your inflammation woes.

And that way, you can feel strong and healthy each and every day.

>> Learn More About Clear Probiotics Inflammatory Response Here
Teaching Your Kids Values

In today's video, we sit down with Dr. Terry Wahls. Dr. Terry Wahls is an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner and a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa where she conducts clinical trials in the setting of Multiple Sclerosis.

In 2018 she was awarded the Institute for Functional Medicine’s Linus Pauling Award for her contributions in research, clinical care, and patient advocacy.

She is the author of The Wahls Protocol: A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles, and the cookbook, The Wahls Protocol Cooking for Life. Today's video is focused on making it a priority to teach your kids values and emotional intelligence from an early age.

-->> Watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Defying All Odds: How Dr. Terry Wahls Healed an Incurable Disease!

In today's video, we sit down with Dr. Terry Wahls. Dr. Terry Wahls is an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner and a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa where she conducts clinical trials in the setting of Multiple Sclerosis. In 2018 she was awarded the Institute for Functional Medicine’s Linus Pauling Award for her contributions in research, clinical care and patient advocacy. She is the author of The Wahls Protocol: A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles, and the cookbook, The Wahls Protocol Cooking for Life.

-->> Listen to the Full Podcast Here
Natural Health Tip:

The wisdom and experience of the elders are of immeasurable worth.
Never stop learning especially from the fountain of wisdom that comes from the mouth of our elders.

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We’re currently experiencing a mental health renaissance, Jimi.

What do I mean by this?

More people are talking openly and honestly about mental health than ever before. Stigma has been greatly reduced, and everyone from athletes to celebrities are speaking out about their mental health journeys.

AND, what’s even more exciting, is that there are now many emerging, evidence-based, whole-person approaches to mental health that are making a dramatic difference in people’s lives!

If you’d love to discover some of the groundbreaking wisdom and healing modalities for restoring emotional balance and building resilience in a way that nurtures your mind, body, and spirit, then I want to invite you to a VERY special FREE online event

Mental Health and Global Well-Being Summit

April 11th - 17th

>>Sign up here for FREE<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi,
Lettuce is one of the world’s most widely eaten vegetables.
But is lettuce a nutrient-packed powerhouse, like other leafy greens — or more of a nutritionally irrelevant carrier for salad dressing?
And what types are the most nutritious? (Hint: it’s not iceberg.)
Here’s what you need to know about lettuce.
Yours for healthy salads and a healthy life,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Most of us don’t think of lettuce as an especially nutritious food. But should we reconsider our tepid views? And are there ways to enjoy it that don’t just involve smothering it in salty and oily salad dressing? Get the whole lettuce story, and some yummy and healthy recipes, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why every woman should test her hormones

, one of the most important tools in female health optimization is continually overlooked in the traditional medical setting...
mail

It’s a true shame and one of the big reasons why so many women suffer needlessly through perimenopause and menopause...

Over the weekend, I hosted a Hormone Happy Hour, where I explained why every woman - regardless of age - should be testing her hormones.

I also explained how often to test, when to take your test, and why testing alone isn’t the best option. And of course, I shared how to easily and affordably test your hormones at home with NO NEEDLES!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We know that gut issues are at the root of chronic illness for millions of people, but what is fundamentally driving these imbalances? Poor gut health can be the result of food sensitivities, poor diet, antibiotics, toxin exposure, infection, and other insults that disrupt the microbiome. But there’s a canary in the coal mine that’s often overlooked when it comes to gut dysfunction: stress.

Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Vincent Pedre to discuss the impact of chronic psychological stress and unresolved childhood trauma on the gut. They also discuss the importance of a diverse microbiome and a diet rich in fiber and fermented foods, what we can learn from modern-day hunter-gatherer tribes, and how to tune into our body’s own intuition.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brighteon Broadcast News, Mar 27, 2023 - Govt and media pushing ZOMBIE AVIAN FLU narrative as vaccines and drugs stockpiled for next plandemic

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Five Herbs and Spices to Turn Ordinary Meals into 'Supermeals'​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Costs of Underactive Thyroid

Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., writes:

Underactive thyroid function is becoming alarmingly common — and the condition is horribly underdiagnosed.

The good news is that once it is diagnosed, it can be very easy to treat in ways that can save your life in addition to making life much more worthwhile.

The thyroid gland, located in the neck area, is the body's gas pedal. It regulates our metabolic speed.

Special: Dr. Brownstein: Your Tiny Thyroid Causing Big Problems

If the thyroid gland produces insufficient amounts of thyroid hormones, metabolism decreases and a person gains weight. Other symptoms of hypothyroidism (thyroid deficiency) include intolerance to cold, fatigue, achiness, confusion, and constipation.

Unfortunately, the current blood testing misses the majority of people who need thyroid hormone treatment.

Holistic physicians know how to take both your symptoms and labs into account. Anyone with even two of the above symptoms should consider a trial of natural prescription thyroid.

A resurgence of iodine and selenium deficiencies is also contributing to thyroid problems. Having the problem is no big deal — as long as you get treated properly with natural thyroid hormone.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
What if you could literally “carpet bomb” cancer?
What if a few simple daily activities could “cancer-proof” your life?
Would you want to know what those activities were?
Of course, you would!
My friends, Ty, and Charlene Bollinger, over at The Truth About Cancer® are on a mission to educate the world about how to prevent (and beat) cancer … naturally!
They believe you and your loved ones deserve to know ALL your options to cancer-proof your life!
This is exactly why they wrote an eBook – ‘22 Ways to Cancer-Proof Your Life Today’ -- which you can get as a FREE gift, right now.
When you download your free eBook, you’ll also reserve your free seat to watch their brand-new, cutting-edge docu-series -- ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER’ – which is the most comprehensive cancer series that they’ve ever produced!
Be sure to get your free eBook and reserve your spot now!
Naturally,
Dr. V
P.S. Sharing is caring so, by all means, please go ahead and share this email with loved ones who need this life-changing information… These free gifts are for them and the world!
>> Get your eBook and reserve your free seat to watch ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER’ which premieres March 29th.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Art Of Smudging – A Shamanic Cleansing Ritual​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
It’s here! Tonight, the Global Energy Healing Summit 2.0 kicks off with my interview, “Shifting from Survival Patterns to Living from the Heart.”
I am so excited to share my journey and experience with energy medicine — and help you harness your own energy to promote health and alleviate disease at the molecular level.
I have been using energy medicine on my patients for decades — with astounding results. In fact, it plays a fundamental role in all my treatment protocols. I have witnessed true miracles where energy-based medicine has spurred profound healing on multiple levels — everything from cancer remissions to cardiovascular disease recovery.
During tonight’s interview, I will be introducing innovative concepts about the body’s innate survival drive and how it can either create disease — or cure it. I will also speak about inner universality, an untapped energy tool for transformative healing.
Join me and host Jason Prall, health educator, speaker, and filmmaker of The Human Longevity Project, and discover a multidimensional perspective on how it’s possible to uncover your greatest healing potential — and map out your own unique healing path.
>> If you haven't done so already, click here to register for this complimentary online event!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
EPISODE 1 IS LIVE:​
The Big Picture​
Hi Jimi,

We are so excited to bring you Episode 1 of the Cardiovascular Docu-Class!

This is information you're NOT going to get from the mainstream media.

In fact, you will soon see that there's a deliberate effort to keep this information hidden from you...

David Minkoff, MD
HEART DISEASE: THE BIG PICTURE​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi !​
Welcome to Day 2 of More Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health 2.0!

Remember, each day’s talks will be on-demand for a 24-hour period, starting at 10am US Eastern (New York time). However, we’ll send an EARLY ACCESS email a few hours prior on each day.​
--->>In today’s expert talks, we'll discuss (watch now!):
Discover why micronutrient deficiency, low stomach acid, autoimmunity and oxalates may be the root causes of osteoporosis – and get key strategies to improve them. Today’s experts take a deep dive into Chinese medicine, including specific acupressure points that you can start using immediately! We’ll also reveal how to set up an affordable at-home strength training program and tools to increase your happiness and overall health.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

Whether you are…

Dealing with high stress/anxiety or..

Just wanting to adopt healthy breathing patterns to compliment your plant-based lifestyle for better health

In this session, you will learn the science behind healthy breathing and how you can apply it to your daily life.

Date: 4th/5th April

New York - Tue 4th April: 8.00pm

Los Angeles - Tue 4th April: 5.00pm

London - Wed 5th April: 1.00am

Sydney - Wed 5th April: 10.00am

Singapore - Wed 5th April: 8.00am

Register for the session here

Look forward to seeing you on the call!

Yours in health,

Luke

P.S: The event is limited to the first 50 participants. Sign up for FREE here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Know Why You're Feeling Fatigued

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Far too many people are suffering from fatigue, which is best diagnosed and treated using a holistic medical approach. Though that is not to say that conventional diagnostic tests should be avoided if you are suffering from fatigue.

Fatigue can also be caused by serious illnesses such as cancer and heart disease. And conventional medical tests are effective for diagnosing those kinds of illnesses. But if fatigue is caused by adrenal or thyroid gland deficiency, a holistic treatment should be pursued.

Special: Dr. Brownstein: Your Tiny Thyroid Causing Big Problems

Conventional approaches to treating adrenal or thyroid deficiencies are not as effective. You’d think that endocrinologists would be best qualified to treat poor thyroid and adrenal functions, but that’s not the case.

For some unknown reason, endocrinologists refuse to fully evaluate a patient’s whole adrenal system — including checking DHEA and pregnenolone levels. When patients come to me with a diagnosis of adrenal failure — full-fledged Addison’s disease — I always give them DHEA and pregnenolone, along with other bioidentical natural hormones. And nearly 100% of the time, the patient reports feeling much better after taking them.

Adrenal gland supplements from neonatal cows can also provide positive results for those with poor adrenal function. Natural thyroid gland products provide more positive results than synthetic thyroid hormones such as Synthroid.

If you are feeling fatigued, you deserve a full workup to find out why you are tired. And the use of antidepressant medications to treat fatigue should be extremely limited. You deserve better than that.

I suggest finding a holistic physician who can properly evaluate and treat you using safe and effective natural therapies, when they are indicated. You can find a holistic physician by visiting the website of the International College of Integrative Medicine.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 Top Cancer Fighting Foods​
The greatest ally against chronic disease may be found in your everyday diet, from fresh, raw fruits and vegetables to popular beverages such as coffee and green tea.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED DOWNLOADS
22 Ways to Cancer-Proof Your Life Today​
What if a few simple daily activities could “cancer proof” your life? Would you want to know? Download this eBook to learn 22 ways to cancer-proof your life right now!​
Detoxing Secrets for Vibrant Health​
In the modern world, we live amongst a sea of toxins in the air, water, food supply, and even our homes. Before you begin any cleansing fast or body detox to eliminate the contaminants you’re carrying, it’s important to learn how to detox properly and to learn these 12 ways you can prepare to get the most benefit from your cleansing strategy.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friend,
New video alert!!
I just posted a new video to my Youtube channel where I answered a question from our last webinar.
The question, from Kurt, was about Statin drugs, the link to diabetes, and how to heal from statin-induced damage, including high blood sugar.
This is an important question, so I recorded a video to answer it. You can watch the video now by clicking below:
In the new video, I discuss research on how statins can cause insulin resistance, mitochondrial damage, nerve and muscle pain and loss, and type 2 diabetes.
You'll also learn some strategies to protect yourself and heal from some of this muscle, nerve, and organ damage.
Click here to watch the video.
While you're there, check out my other brand new video, which I posted last week on "The Worst Dietary Advice for Blood Sugar Health". You might be surprised by what you learn!
Thanks for staying in touch and enjoy these new videos!
Blessings,
Dr. Brian Mowll

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Thought:

"They say time heals all wounds. Only, it doesn't. Time dulls the memory, it creates distance, and provides perspective."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Superconscious: Unlock Your Greatest Potential

In today's video, we sit down with Tom McCarthy Tom is a father of two, husband of 31 years, CEO or Board Member of 8 companies, early-stage investor in over 40 companies and worldwide philanthropist. After a successful career with a Wall Street firm and as the Head of Sales and Marketing for Tony Robbins Company, Tom found his true passion in the field of helping people in business, athletics and life, break through their limitations and step into their full potential. Tom has been the peak performance coach for athletes who have won World Championships and Olympic Gold Medals.

-->> Listen to the Full Podcast Here
Do THIS To Target Inflammation Right At The Source

Luckily, there’s an easy way to tame that inflammation and help get your whole body back on track…

All you have to do is harness the power of the right type of probiotics to balance inflammatory response.

And that’s where our friends at Clear Probiotics come in.

They’ve created a formula with scientifically proven natural ingredients that guard against inflammation triggers.

Along with 2 probiotic superstrains…

They’ve also added a blend of antioxidant rich turkey tail mushroom, and a powerful anti-inflammatory ginger root extract to work in synergy to reverse the effects of inflammation.

This allows you to quickly balance your gut bacteria to improve immune response, soothe painful joints and muscles and fight back against inflammatory health conditions.

A healthier gut boosts immune function to help guard against inflammation…

Making this the ultimate long-term solution to your inflammation woes.

And that way, you can feel strong and healthy each and every day.

>> Learn More About Clear Probiotics Inflammatory Response Here
Natural Health Tip:

The wisdom and experience of the elders are of immeasurable worth.
Never stop learning especially from the fountain of wisdom that comes from the mouth of our elders.

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Internet Symptom Checkers Not Reliable

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Hundreds of millions of times a year, people turn to online sites and app-based symptom checkers to help figure out what's ailing them, as well as to see if they should call the doctor — or if it's time for a visit to the emergency room.

But you might as well ask a crystal ball about your symptoms. At least that's the conclusion of a study published in The Lancet that examines both the promise and reality of symptom checkers.

Special: Discover the 1 Key Formula That Helps Tackle Age-Related Memory Loss

Researchers looked at a wide range of studies on diagnostic direct-to-consumer digital tools and concluded: “Overall, the current evidence on direct-to-consumer, interactive diagnostic apps is ... uneven in the information provided and inconclusive with respect to safety and effectiveness.”

While misdiagnosis by human doctors happens about 5 percent of the time, affecting about 12 million U.S. adults annually, according to a study in BMJ Quality Safety, misdiagnosis by digital symptom checkers happens, on average, about 50 percent of the time.

In another study, researchers tested 23 symptom checkers by having them evaluate symptoms derived from 45 clinical vignettes that are used to teach and test medical students. Overall, the symptom checker listed the correct diagnosis first in only 34 percent of cases, and put it in the top three diagnoses 51 percent of the time.

Of course, people aren’t going to stop checking out online health info — and you shouldn't. But all symptom-checker digital health sources are not created equal.

And don't let online results make you think you can determine your own treatment. You know the expression “a lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client”? Well, a patient who has himself or herself for a doctor is foolish too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your Gut Health Can Affect Your Breathing
Hey Jim,

Did you know your gut health can affect your breathing?

In this episode, Evan joins me as we discuss the connection between the gut and respiratory system.

You might not immediately associate gastrointestinal problems with lung disease, but the two frequently coexist. The tissue and glands in your lungs and intestines are the same and react to the same triggers.

You may not immediately think of a connection between the operations of your digestive and respiratory systems– but in this episode you will learn that these systems collaborate in a variety of ways, including to deliver energy to the body’s cells!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
The Gut Lung Connection - Your Gut Health Can Affect Your Breathing | Podcast #348
In this episode, we cover:
3:08
: Key factors of lung inflammation
7:48: Probiotics as regulator of immune response
11:56: Foods major role in gut-breathing connection
20:17: Available Testing and Herbs

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
EPISODE 2 IS LIVE:​
Clogged Artery Solutions​
Hi Jimi,

If you loved Episode 1 — then don't miss all the incredible presentations in Episode 2.

As you can see, this docu-class just keeps getting better and better...

Dr. Robert DeMaria
HOW DIET AFFECTS HEART FUNCTION
  • Find out which underappreciated vitamin is crucial for better heart performance … and why a deficiency is directly connected to chronic fatigue

• Are you worried about your heartbeats? Find out how a simple, underused sound test reveals vital information for every heart disease patient

• No one wants “sticky” blood … right? Well, Dr. DeMaria offers a great explanation as to how proper nutrition can improve your circulation

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi !​
Welcome to Day 3 of More Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health 2.0!

Remember, each day’s talks will be on-demand for a 24-hour period, starting at 10am US Eastern (New York time). However, we’ll send an EARLY ACCESS email a few hours prior on each day.​
--->>In today’s expert talks, we'll discuss (watch now!):
Bone health is a lifelong journey, and what we do in our youth can build bone mass and prevent osteoporosis later in life! Discover what your children and grandchildren can do NOW to have strong bones. Our experts will also share techniques for incorporating pelvic floor exercises into your osteoporosis strength training routine and strategies for reversing autoimmune conditions. Each talk contains ACTIONABLE information on optimal skeletal health for you and your loved ones.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 Ways Music Makes Us Happier and Healthier

1. Improves Memory...

We all remember learning the alphabet by singing the ABC song. Music has a way of helping us memorize information.

Music can help us remember in other ways too. One study found that those who listened to music had better memory and attention-and a more positive mood-than those who listened to an audio book or nothing.

I was always fascinated how my mom, with Dementia, could remember the words of songs. We would put on Dean Martin and Desi Arnaz and not only would she sing she would dance. It was so wonderful.

There have been many studies of people with Alzheimer's and Dementia that when information was put into a song format the were better able to retain the information.

So listening to music may help our memory so turn it up, sing and dance!

2. It Helps Manage Pain...

Music has shown great promise in helping people manage pain.

Researchers have found that music helps release feel-good chemicals that mediate pain including dopamine (the pleasure and reward hormone), serotonin and oxytocin.

Music may even trigger the release of endogenous opioids, which act as hormones to help us manage pain.

I can attest to this, myself! I'm an old athlete. When I needed to power through the aches and pains during a workout, music was always my best friend!

And since we're talking about music... I need to mention headphones. I have a pair of the Premium Leatherette Active Noise Canceling Headphones and I love them!

These active noise canceling (ANC) headphones are as amazing as they sound and have a comfortable fit so you don't need to adjust them or stop the music from playing!
mail
The technology blocks out annoying distractions so you can immerse yourself in your favorite songs, podcasts and more. It cancels out the low rumbles of an airplane, bus, or train making these ideal for traveling.

They connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth device, and that includes my office computer. You can also use them for making clear phone calls and Zoom/Skype/Microsoft teams video calls. So why would you ever need to take them off? I'm kidding, of course.

They sound great, and feel even better with a super cushioned headband and padded ear cups. They're also covered in a luxuriously-soft, vegan leather that I haven't seen before, but boy, oh, boy, are them super comfy!

These headphones have traveling in mind, because you can fold them up into a leatherette carrying case. And the super long battery life (45 Hours!) will keep the tunes rolling. If that wasn't impressive enough, you can rapidly charge them within 1-2 hours.

I can't recommend the Premium Leatherette Active Noise Canceling Headphones enough! From my lips to your ears...literally! These are the headphones to have CLICK HERE to learn about the FEATURES and BENEFITS and to Order Your Very Own Pair TODAY!

3. Music Helps Us Exercise Better...

I already mentioned that I crank up the music when I need to move. Studies show Music helps you exercise more efficiently and strenuously than silence or other sounds.

When you listen to fast-paced music when you are moving it reduces your "awareness of exertion". This means you work harder than you would have without music, without noticing that you're working harder.

Research also suggests that you'll be able to workout longer when you listen to music.

4. It Activates Your Brain...

Studies show that listening to music we don't particularly like can stimulate our brain in ways that listening to familiar music cannot.

The study suggests listening to new types of music, crates a brain struggle to make sense of it. This stimulates new pathways that can improve attention, focus and problem-solving.

Next time a friend or relative asks you to listen to a new song or their favorite band, give it a try! Even if you're not enjoying it, the benefits of doing so are worth it!

Today Get 600 Classic Cartoons On DVD For $19.99 Visit Our Site To See Some Of The Awesome Titles

5. Music For Stress Relief...

Feeling stressed? Music may be able to help.

Studies show that listening to music after a stressful event may help you recover faster. This is likely because the same hormones and processes that help with pain also help with stress relief.

Listening to music can reduce your heart rate, lower blood pressure, decrease cortisol (the stress hormone) and increase feel-good hormones and endorphins.

So when you want to relax after a stressful day, try listening to some music you love. For better relaxation, sip tea, stretch or do other relaxing activities.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Researchers found that there were 72% fewer metastatic cancer cases in people who reported regularly exercising at a high intensity compared to those who did not engage in physical exercise. 72% FEWER CASES! Ladies, it’s time to live the sweat life to enjoy the sweet, healthy breast life!
Let’s (literally) jump in.
What is HIIT?
HIIT = high-intensity exercise, also known as high-intensity interval training. This type of versatile exercise involves short bursts of intense activity (even 30-90 seconds) followed by periods of rest or lower-intensity activity. In the last few years, you may have noticed new HIIT classes popping up on your gym’s group class calendar thanks to their effectiveness in improving cardiovascular health, promoting fat loss, and increasing athletic performance. Even more interesting, recent research has suggested that high-intensity exercise may have additional benefits for cancer prevention and healing.
Any exercise provides countless benefits: sweating out toxins, flooding your body with happiness hormones, building strong muscles, helping you sleep better, boosting confidence, etc. Specifically, HIIT (or any type of high-intensity interval exercise) can also provide a strong defense against cancer.
Here are a few reasons HIIT should be part of your vibrant health lifestyle.
  1. Reduction of inflammation: Chronic inflammation is a known risk factor for cancer, and high-intensity exercise has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body. Check out this blog to learn more.
  2. Regulation of hormones: High-intensity exercise can help regulate hormones such as insulin, estrogen, and testosterone, which can be involved in the development of certain types of cancer. As you are likely well aware, balanced hormones are critical to your healing journey. To learn more, check out this blog post, this podcast episode, and this blog post.
  3. Promotion of apoptosis: Apoptosis is the process by which damaged or abnormal cells are eliminated from the body. High-intensity exercise has been shown to promote apoptosis in cancer cells, potentially reducing the risk of cancer development.
  4. Increased oxygenation: High-intensity exercise can improve oxygen uptake and delivery to the body’s tissues, which may help reduce the risk of cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
I recently got a new diagnosis—it’s a total bummer–and it’s got me thinking again about when and whether to tweak my program to try to stay optimally healthy because the treatment I’m considering might throw off my Bright Lines. This comes up a lot, in a variety of different ways and I have pretty strong opinions. To hear my thoughts, you’ll definitely want to check out this week’s vlog.
mail
mail
mail
The Weekly Vlog

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

I hope this email finds you all well and enjoying your mindfulness practices.

This email series, "Your 5-Week Brain Upgrade," is designed to help you learn how to deal with stress and anxiety and improve the quality of your life by using healthy ways to cope, like exercise, mindfulness and meditation.

This week we are talking about adding "mindfulness" to your workout routine.

Recently, I came across a video featuring Mark Walsh, who uses mindfulness meditation in the gym.

In the video, Mark shows how to build the "muscle of attention." The approach he uses is called the "embodied approach," which is based on several disciplines such as aikido, meditation, body therapy, and dance.

He also talks about how important it is to focus your attention on your body without judging it. By doing this, you can build the "muscle of attention" and keep getting better at being mindful.

Mark says that this method isn't just for martial arts, but can be used in regular gym workouts as well. For example, during longer cardio workouts, you could focus on a fixed spot or on the muscles contracting during anaerobic exercises.

Most of us tend to "space out" at the gym and distract ourselves from the discomfort of work, sweat and strain by using headphones.

But with mindfulness exercise, we can take a different approach that not only improves our physical health but also helps us get better at being mindful.

I really think you should watch the video because it will give you inspiring and empowering tips on how to bring mindfulness into your workouts.

As we continue with our "Your 5-Week Brain Upgrade" email series, I really hope that by making these small changes to your everyday life, you will improve your brain and your health as a whole.

Next week's conversation will be about “Gratitude Journaling” and how it can make a big difference in your life! I’ll talk to you then!

Sincerely,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you feeling tired, depressed, anxious and uninspired?

--->>Learn scientifically proven protocols to rewire your brain when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for April 1-2, 2023!​
The Rewire Your Brain Masterclass will help you learn:

• Techniques to overcome negative thought patterns
  • How stress & anxiety cause inflammation & impact your health
  • How your thoughts can keep you sick
  • How childhood trauma can stay trapped in your body
  • Practices to reframe your thoughts & emotions to achieve your goals
  • Strategies to face & overcome your deepest fears
  • Top habits used by the world's most successful people
  • The link between your gut & brain (& how to optimize both)
  • Simple actions that can help eliminate stress & anxiety today
  • And much more!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Sorry for all the alarm, but I don't want you to miss this...

Now is your last shot to register for one of the last seats for survival trainer Jeff Anderson's free online workshop (happening tonight!) that could literally save your life in a disaster, crisis, collapse, or attack!

Click here to claim your seat now before it's all filled...

This special event is all about how to set up your survival plan like a "military insider."

And that's exactly what Jeff is...

... an elite "infantry insider" who's not only a combat veteran (and has seen what really happens when an entire city is trapped in collapse and chaos) ...

... but has also been through a catastrophic natural disaster that claimed the lives of 12 of his neighboring citizens.

In other words... Jeff's one of the few experts out there who knows what it's really like to prepare for (and survive!) real disaster scenarios!

Click here to register now, while you still can...

Just one of the secrets Jeff has to share with you could mean the difference between life or death for you or someone you love.

That's why I want you to clear your calendar and make sure you take this seriously, OK?

In fact, here's a quick glimpse at just a few of the strategies you'll discover during the event:

• How to prepare for all “5 phases” of disaster response (while most people aren’t even ready for 1)!
  • Prepping for pennies: The fastest way to be ready for any crisis without spending a fortune (and even if you're on a "fixed income")!
  • Why doing the exact opposite of what other so-called "experts" teach could be the one thing that saves your life during a disaster.
  • A military “insider” tactic for stuffing your entire home into a bag the size of a fluffy pillow!
  • Warning: There's a War on the self-reliant! Discover how to go "underground" and avoid being stuck in a government-run FEMA Camp during a crisis!
  • How to be the most prepared person on your block (even if you're "older," out of shape, and your family thinks you're crazy for "prepping")!
  • The "collapse killer" even doomsday preppers fall for when preparing for a crisis!
  • And Much, Much More!
But you have to register now in order to secure your seat, so don't waste any time, OK?

Click here now to claim your spot to this free survival workshop...

I'll see you at the training!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Wednesday Jimi!
Colon Cancer Awareness month is almost over and I'm closing it out with a DOOZY!
Gigi Jones was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer in 2015 and opted out of surgery, chemo, and radiation. She radically changed her diet and lifestyle and six months later her tumor was gone!
Gigi has since devoted her life to coaching others and educating her community on the importance of a whole food plant-based lifestyle. She also founded and runs Gigi's Vegan Cafe in Kansas City, Missouri.
In our interview, Gigi explains how she healed stage IV colon cancer with raw living foods and massive life change.
I know you will love Gigi's story. Enjoy!

VU Sponsors