Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Peptide therapy has emerged as a groundbreaking advancement in patient treatment. These remarkable molecules hold the potential to address a myriad of concerns including inflammation, sleep disorders, and immune system regulation. I've been immersed in the research and application of peptide therapy for the past several years and have cultivated a deep and comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of their use in chronic complex patients.

I have seen remarkable improvements in my patients including a marked decrease in the duration of treatment time compared to what I saw prior to introducing peptides.

Yet, as interest widens, so too does the availability of peptides from various sources. While some sources are reputable, many are not. This underscores the crucial importance, particularly for those enduring chronic illnesses, of collaborating with healthcare professionals to craft personalized treatment plans and discern the most reliable sources.

In the upcoming Peptide Summit Series, I will delve into the importance of personalized care, illuminate common pitfalls associated with peptide usage, and explore how this therapy can effectively address a spectrum of issues, from Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS) to neuroinflammation.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 Cooking Oils to Avoid (And 2 Oils You Shouldn’t!)
Hi Jim,
Over the next three days, I’ll be diving into the sizzling world of cooking oils with you. In this special 3-part email series, you and I will unravel the truth about cooking oils—a hot button topic with a lot of misinformation floating around.
Let's kick things off by shedding light on three cooking oils you should steer clear of to safeguard your health.
Why Oil Matters:
Cooking oils play a crucial role in our diets. While some oils offer health benefits, others can pose risks due to their high content of unhealthy fats and potential chemical additives.
Here are the Oils to Avoid, and Why:
  1. Vegetable Oil: Despite its misleading name, vegetable oil is often a blend of highly processed oils like soybean, corn, or canola oil. These oils are high in omega-6 fatty acids, which, when consumed in excess, can promote inflammation and contribute to chronic diseases. Most fried foods in restaurants are cooked using vegetable oils like soybean or corn oil, contributing to our daily intake of these unhealthy fats.
  2. Corn Oil: Like vegetable oil, corn oil is high in omega-6 fats and low in beneficial omega-3 fats, leading to an imbalance that promotes inflammation in the body. Studies have linked corn oil consumption to increased markers of inflammation and oxidative stress, contributing to various health issues over time.
  3. Seed Oils (Soybean, Sunflower, Safflower, etc.): Many seed oils, including soybean, sunflower, and safflower oil, are high in omega-6 fatty acids and undergo similar processing methods as canola oil. The excessive consumption of these oils can disrupt the balance of fatty acids in the diet, leading to inflammation and increasing the risk of chronic diseases. Some seed oils may contain residues of pesticides and herbicides used during cultivation. These residues can accumulate in the oil and pose additional health risks when consumed regularly. Seed oils often sneak their way into many processed foods, restaurant dishes, and packaged snacks. It’s important to be mindful and read nutrition labels when choosing pre-packaged foods at the grocery store.
Stay tuned for the next two emails in our series, where I'll share my two favorite oils to use in the kitchen, and how they can elevate your culinary creations while improving your health.
**I’ll also share one more oil that, despite its touted health claims, may not live up to the hype “health experts” claim it does.
Get ready to discover the power of good fats and transform your cooking routine.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Meditations for Life Challenges with Michael B. Beckwith
Enjoy the first 5 lessons from this popular course on our new, free podcast. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or search Commune Courses on your favorite podcast app.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7 Day Liver Cleanse: Better Energy, Skin and Mental Clarity

A liver cleanse may be exactly what you need to turn around your health! Every day you are exposed to a number of toxins from environmental toxins, conventional household cleaners, body care products, and processed foods.

Even if you are following a healthy diet and lifestyle, there is no way to escape all environmental toxins, and there may be some toxic buildup in your body that has accumulated throughout your life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How Much Protein Should You Consume Daily?
Protein is the necessary building block of human health. Protein is important for muscle health and muscle recovery, fat burning, improving lean body tissue, stabilizing blood sugar levels, reducing cravings, supporting satiety, and many other areas of your health.

We all need to eat protein and most foods contain some level of protein. How much protein you eat and what sources your protein comes from all matters. This is what we will talk about in this article: how much protein should you consume daily, and what are the best sources of protein?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

People often tell you how strong and composed you appear while caring for your loved one with cancer. But what they don't see is how tough it really is behind closed doors.

Caring for someone with cancer is incredibly challenging, and it's common for caregivers like you to neglect their own health.

However, it's crucial to remember that your well-being is essential—not only for yourself but also for the effectiveness of your caregiving.

To support you in this area, I created this book filled with insights, tips, and resources to help you navigate this difficult time.

And I’m giving it to you now to download for free.
This guide covers everything from the basics of cancer to practical caregiving tips and emotional support strategies, and aims to help you provide the best care possible while also looking after your own health.

Prioritizing your health not only enhances your life quality but also fosters a healing environment for your loved one.

Get immediate access to the book now and be both a pillar of support and a well-cared-for caregiver.

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case you missed it, the private health club is open for spring enrollment…
And the first step is a free TAG DISORDER assessment.
If you’ve never heard about TAG disorder, you’re not alone. Most people haven’t, yet we all pretty much have some degree of it and if doctors started here, well then we’d have a different world.​
TAG Disorder
It affects 80% of people, most of whom are women ages 30-65.
There are more than 24,000 published studies about varying aspects of it, but none that really link it together.
What it does to your body is this:
It forces your adrenal glands to oversecrete the stress hormone cortisol while suppressing your thyroid, preventing it from creating energy inside your cells.
At the same time, your good gut bacteria starts to die and your gut starts to become “leaky” which affects your brain, liver, and kidneys. Your immune system then gives way. This is the typical pathway of developing autoimmunity and the path we use to reverse it.
What makes TAG disorder so scary is that it’s insidious… it starts out with a few annoying symptoms like anxiety, sleep trouble, gut irritation, and low energy… and then all of a sudden you can’t think straight and need more coffee during the day and really look forward to a glass or two of wine at night...
Then the coffee and wine stop working...
You’re exhausted, but can’t sleep...
You feel a near-constant buzzy, unsettled energy underneath your fatigue...
Your joints hurt, you’re gaining weight, and you just don’t feel right.
You're not sure what you can eat anymore…

This keeps going until you start to consistently worry that something might be really wrong with you and that your quality of life might continue to degrade as you tack on new symptoms…
I want to tell you that if this resonates with you...
It’s not all in your head.
There is a REAL reason behind why you feel like this… a reason that has been there all along... and you would’ve had no idea…
Here are just a few red flags of TAG Disorder:
  • You either feel super anxious or extremely tired (and depressed) or both - having big energy dips throughout the day.
  • Sleep is tricky… You have trouble falling asleep, wake up between 1-4am, or wake up early with your heart pounding
  • You feel like you need caffeine via IV drip but it also gives you anxiety
  • You feel like you need a glass of wine or something sweet after work or a day with the kids in order to calm down or relax
  • Many foods hurt your stomach and you don’t know what you can eat anymore without “paying for it”
  • You hold on to weight now more than before even with dieting and exercise attempts
  • You’re losing your hair or your hair is much thinner than it was a decade ago…
If you can relate to some of these… TAG DISORDER might be your issue.
That’s why we created this new 3-minute TAG DISORDER Assessment to get your FREE healing roadmap.
There are 3 types of TAG Disorder… and it’s critical you understand which one you are and what it’s doing to your body… so that you can heal, once and for all.
This assessment will help you understand if you have TAG DISORDER, which “Type” you are, and what to do if it’s the root cause of your health concerns.
I recorded a video for each type to give you a genuine understanding of what is going on in your body and how to unravel this from the root cause so you can feel at home, safe and thriving in your body again like you deserve to feel.​
It’s certainly worth a few minutes of your time to help you get to and understand the root cause of what’s going on in your health.

Click here to take this brand new analysis.
I look forward to sending you the results,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hormonal Havoc: The COVID Fallout and How to Fix It
June 17-23, 2024
JOIN ME FOR MY FIRST SUMMIT SINCE MY TOXIC MOLD SUMMIT!

It's been a crazy last 4 years and I have been quietly working in the trenches. Now, I can no longer be quiet!

Many people don't realize that we have a tsunami of significant hormonal and other health issues particularly impacting our children and millennial generations since the start of COVID. We need to wake up and understand what's happened, it's NOT over.

Please join me for a 360-degree view of hormones & the health impacts of spike protein toxicity. You'll leave with many resources and tools to help you and your family heal.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everything in moderation = BIGGEST lie ever 🧐

The concept of everything in moderation is a good concept in theory.

It’s just one piece of cake.

It’s a special occasion, enjoy some dessert.

But everything in moderation is the biggest lie ever. Yeah, we’re going to open up this can of worms on today’s episode. Because we say this phrase often and we say it convincingly. But have you ever given any thought to what it actually means and what are the consequences?

For the record – I’m not anti-moderation because at the end of the episode, we’re also going to explore the other side of the argument and look at this from a different perspective.

In THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF YOUR COMEBACK STORY PODCAST I will answer the question, why is everything in moderation the biggest lie ever?

Together, we will unpack:
  • Why everything in moderation is the biggest lie ever.
  • What the food companies don’t want you to know.
  • What 4 things you can do to mitigate the negative effects of the daily avalanche of chemicals being introduced to your body.
  • Why living in a bubble is not the answer.
mail
mail
mail
🎧 In Episode 116 of the Your Comeback Story Podcast, I share more about why EVERYTHING IN MODERATION = BIGGEST LIE EVER (you can listen here on the website).
And you can also listen now on your favorite platforms:
👉 APPLE PODCAST
👉 SPOTIFY

Have a great week, and sending you abundant blessings!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Everything in moderation = BIGGEST lie ever 🧐

The concept of everything in moderation is a good concept in theory.

It’s just one piece of cake.

It’s a special occasion, enjoy some dessert.

But everything in moderation is the biggest lie ever. Yeah, we’re going to open up this can of worms on today’s episode. Because we say this phrase often and we say it convincingly. But have you ever given any thought to what it actually means and what are the consequences?

For the record – I’m not anti-moderation because at the end of the episode, we’re also going to explore the other side of the argument and look at this from a different perspective.

In THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF YOUR COMEBACK STORY PODCAST I will answer the question, why is everything in moderation the biggest lie ever?

Together, we will unpack:
  • Why everything in moderation is the biggest lie ever.
  • What the food companies don’t want you to know.
  • What 4 things you can do to mitigate the negative effects of the daily avalanche of chemicals being introduced to your body.
  • Why living in a bubble is not the answer.
mail
mail
mail
🎧 In Episode 116 of the Your Comeback Story Podcast, I share more about why EVERYTHING IN MODERATION = BIGGEST LIE EVER (you can listen here on the website).
And you can also listen now on your favorite platforms:
👉 APPLE PODCAST
👉 SPOTIFY

Have a great week, and sending you abundant blessings!
dont have one beer jimmi, have six!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Here we go! Episode 1 of Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness is now LIVE.
The title of tonight’s episode is “The Quest For Lost Medicine.”
You can use the link below to watch it now for free.
Click here to watch Episode 1

(This episode will be up for 24 hours, until Episode 2 airs tomorrow night.)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Famous Health Influencer Says "Salads Make You Fat!"

Today, I’ll debunk Aggie Lal claiming that salads are detrimental to your fitness goals. I’ll discuss why salads can be a healthy choice and how to optimize them for maximum benefit.

-->> Learn the Truth Here

Then make sure to subscribe to the youtube channel to stay informed

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today we’re diving into part 2 of our email series about cooking oils. There’s a fantastic cooking oil that deserves a place in your pantry- but before we do that - there is one more oil that, despite its widespread use and popularity, may not be the healthy alternative it’s touted to be.

I’m going to break the silence here… I don’t like coconut oil and I never did.

There, I said it!

I’m sure there’s going to be backlash from the health food world, but I just had to get that out in the open once and for all.

What’s Wrong with Coconut Oil?

Well, first let’s talk about some of the perceived benefits of coconut oil. Coconut became the ‘darling’ of the Paleo and Keto diet folks around 10-12 years ago, when it stepped into the limelight as a healthy fat to consume. Coconut oil has been a staple fat for many cultures, and it does help support thyroid function, metabolism, blood sugar, and works as a low glycemic, ketogenic fuel for energy.

Coconut oil is unique in that it consists of medium chain fatty acids, which are quickly metabolized and used as energy. The fatty acids in coconut have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help improve the gut microbiome.

Coconut and Cholesterol

Coconut oil consists of about 80-90% saturated fat. Saturated fat is known to increase LDL cholesterol, which is the ‘bad’ cholesterol thought to contribute to heart disease and strokes.

In fact, consumption of coconut oil has been shown to increase LDL cholesterol levels significantly. It also raises HDL, the ‘good’ cholesterol as well, so the jury is still out on whether coconut oil contributes to heart disease or not—but it definitely raises LDL and total cholesterol.

Coconut and Allergies

Another big issue with coconut oil that no one talks about is allergies. If you happen to have a nut allergy, as many people do, coconut is a nut, and can therefore cause allergic reactions. I get a rash when I eat coconut oil or coconut of any form.

>>What about Avocado Oil Instead?<<

Avocado oil contains mostly monounsaturated fatty acids. Oils with monounsaturated fats are considered some of the healthiest types of oils. Monounsaturated fats are surprisingly stable for cooking, unlike other processed vegetable oils which contain unstable and toxic polyunsaturated fats.

MUFA’s protect our cells’ DNA and add energy to the mitochondria. MUFA’s are one of the best fatty acids for strong cell walls. MUFA’s support and strengthen immune function and fight cancer, according to studies. And avocado oil is very unlikely to produce any type of allergic reaction in those with food allergies.

Avocado Oil and Cholesterol

And good news, monounsaturated fatty acids are also known to raise the levels of HDL cholesterol, lower LDL levels, and prevent LDL oxidation. A study from Medical Science Monitor, showed that just 2 Tbsp of monounsaturated fat a day, like avocado oil, lowered total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol.

Monounsaturated fats reduce inflammation in blood vessels and lower blood pressure. And MUFA’s help diabetics maintain better blood sugar control and increase insulin sensitivity, reducing diabetic complications such as blindness and kidney failure.

Avocado Oil and Antioxidants

Avocado contains valuable antioxidants, including chlorophyll, carotenoids, and the polyphenols, tyrosol, hydrotyrosol and oleuropein—which all prevent chronic disease such as heart disease, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and diabetes.

Avocado Oil and Cooking

Finally, let’s talk about cooking with avocado oil. Avocado oil has a mild, buttery flavor which makes it suitable for many dishes including baking and savory dishes. Avocado oil can also be heated to about 480 degrees F/250 degrees Celsius, without smoking or altering the components of the oil.

===> Click here to see why avocado oil is one of the BEST cooking oils to use.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

LIFESTYLE MEDICINE

Gentle exercise for big impacts​

mail
Brace yourselves, because recent research has just shed light on the powerful connection between exercise and mental health. Turns out, exercise isn't just good for the body — it's a potent tool against depression and anxiety.

The best part?

We’re not talking about grueling workouts but rather simple activities like gardening, golf, and leisurely strolls. These low-intensity activities slashed the risk of depression by 23% and anxiety by 26%.

Plus, they're like kryptonite against severe mental health conditions, cutting the risk of psychosis and schizophrenia by 27%.

So, next time you're feeling down, don't underestimate the power of a stroll in the park or a leisurely round of golf.​

NUTRITIONAL PSYCHIATRY

A novel supplement combo for schizophrenia​

mail
Schizophrenia affects 24 million people worldwide. While this is indeed a distressing mental disorder, recent advances have brought renewed hope to the field.

One of them is a clinical trial that looked at the combination of probiotics and vitamin D for schizophrenia symptoms. Participants aged 18-65 were randomly assigned to a placebo or treatment group for 12 weeks. The latter group received probiotics (Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis strain Bb12) with vitamin D.

Those who received the probiotic-vitamin D combination showed significant cognitive improvements based on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test, which assesses factors like attention, concentration, memory, language, and more.

While this warrants more research, it does open doors to new and potentially better treatments for schizophrenia. It also further highlights the gut-brain connection and how the two are inextricably linked.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Taking a chill pill (or two)​

mail
Ever feel like stress is out of control these days?

Negativity on social media, toxin-laden foods, economic anxiety — these aren’t helping anyone’s mental health. And because of the gut-brain axis, excessive stress often comes with digestive issues like bloating, gas, or indigestion.

Fortunately, enjoying nature, exercising, or being mindful of your doom scrolling can regulate stress. And if the digestive symptoms get out of hand, our Digest and Debloat Pro can help you.

With 7 plant-based enzymes, a potent probiotic (lactobacillus rhamnosus GG), and targeted botanical extracts, this comprehensive supplement tackles digestive issues at their root. Plus, it can help ease anxiety and stress, thanks to its lemon balm ingredient. All it takes is 2 purple capsules a day.

HEALTHY HABITS​

Eating well, one tap at a time​

mail
Ready to transform your diet? It's as easy as tapping that follow button on some healthy eating Instagram accounts.

Recent research
unveils the power of this simple step: just two weeks of following these accounts can spark a dietary revolution.

In a study involving 52 volunteers, participants were divided into two groups. One group followed healthy eating accounts on Instagram; the other explored interior design content. Throughout the two-week experiment, the participants logged their food intake.

Those immersed in the healthy eating Instagram realm ate an extra 1.4 portions of fruit and vegetables per day, and 0.8 fewer calorie-dense items.

Looks like Instagram isn't just about selfies and comparison culture — it can be a powerful force for good too!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
How powerful can words be?

A recent study on college students found that subtle wording differences can significantly influence mindset.

Participants viewed tweets on X (formerly Twitter) about mental health written with either a growth mindset (emphasizing recovery and control) or a fixed mindset (portraying mental health as unchangeable).

With only a few minutes of exposure, survey results showed that the growth mindset group was more likely to believe that depression and anxiety are reversible and people can work on improving symptoms. Those in the fixed mindset group were less optimistic.

Remember: social media algorithms favor what you engage with. To have a more positive feed, unfollow negative posts, follow content that inspires, or give feedback on ads.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HEALTHY BYTES​

Exploring the Latest Health News​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

GOOD THINKING​

Today’s Brain Game: How well do you know your gut health?​

Ready to separate fact from fiction? This quiz will challenge your knowledge and perceptions about what truly nurtures (or harms) your gut.

1. Fact or Myth: Probiotics are only found in yogurt.

2. Fact or Myth: Stress can negatively impact your gut health.

3. Fact or Myth: The gut microbiome remains relatively stable throughout a
person's lifetime.

4. Fact or Myth: Consuming probiotics is always beneficial for gut health.

5. Fact or Myth: Prebiotics are the same as probiotics and serve the same purpose
in the gut.

6. Fact or Myth: A diverse diet is essential for maintaining a healthy gut
microbiome.

7. Fact or Myth: The gut-brain axis refers to the one-way communication that
starts from the gut to the brain.​

GOODNESS ON A PLATE​

Easy Chana Masala​

If you’re looking for a hearty dish that not only satisfies your taste buds but also nourishes your body, try this delicious Easy Chana Masala. Chickpeas, the star ingredient, are loaded with fiber, promoting digestive health and providing a lasting feeling of fullness. Best of all, it's a breeze to prepare, making it the perfect go-to option for those hectic days when time is of the essence.​
mail
Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon grated ginger
  • 1 green chili, finely chopped (optional, for heat)
  • 2 teaspoons ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon ground coriander
  • 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • 800 g (28 oz) chickpeas, cooked
  • 400 g (14 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 400 g (14 oz) coconut milk
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
  • Red onion, chopped, for garnish
  • Cooked quinoa or naan bread, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add the minced garlic, grated ginger, and green chili (if using) to the skillet, and cook for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
  3. Stir in the ground cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, and cayenne pepper, and cook for 1 minute until the spices are toasted and aromatic.
  4. Add the cooked chickpeas to the skillet and stir to coat them in the spice mixture.
  5. Pour in the diced tomatoes with their juices and the coconut milk. Stir well to combine.
  6. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the flavors meld together and the sauce thickens.
  7. Season the chana masala with salt to taste.
  8. Serve the chana masala hot, garnished with chopped cilantro and red onion, alongside cooked quinoa or naan bread.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Overcome Sleepless Nights and Frequent Urination: Effective Strategies for Better Sleep and Health
Hey Jim,

I hope this message finds you rested and rejuvenated. I'm excited to share with you our latest video episode, where we delve into the intricacies of sleep health and urinary frequency, offering effective strategies to help you reclaim restful nights and optimize your overall well-being.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
How to Overcome Sleepless Nights and Frequent Urination || Functional Medicine Approach
In this episode, we cover:
  • Unraveling the Causes: Explore the multifaceted factors contributing to sleepless nights and frequent urination, ranging from hormonal imbalances to toxin exposure.
  • The Hormonal Connection: Delve into the role of hormones such as vasopressin and aldosterone in regulating urinary function, and learn how blood sugar levels and electrolyte balance can impact their efficacy.
  • Navigating the Impact of Toxins: Discover how toxins can disrupt the delicate balance of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, leading to sleep disturbances and heightened urinary frequency.
  • Empowering Strategies: Arm yourself with practical tools for addressing these issues head-on, including stabilizing blood sugar levels, supporting adrenal health, minimizing toxin exposure, and utilizing binders to facilitate toxin removal from the body.
  • Gender-Specific Considerations: Gain insights into gender-specific factors that may contribute to urinary frequency, such as prostate inflammation in men and low progesterone levels in women, which can influence GABA levels and exacerbate anxiety and restlessness.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like... Natural Ways To Increase Your Glutathione Level

Glutathione is known as the "master antioxidant" and is one of my favorite substances for protecting the cells against damage and oxidation, along with helping reduce inflammation and providing so many more amazing benefits to our body!

Tune into this episode to discover why glutathione is important in our health, how we can increase our glutathione levels the natural way, the pros and cons of supplementation, and a lot more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Overcome Sleepless Nights and Frequent Urination: Effective Strategies for Better Sleep and Health
Hey Jim,

I hope this message finds you rested and rejuvenated. I'm excited to share with you our latest video episode, where we delve into the intricacies of sleep health and urinary frequency, offering effective strategies to help you reclaim restful nights and optimize your overall well-being.

How to Overcome Sleepless Nights and Frequent Urination || Functional Medicine Approach
In this episode, we cover:
  • Unraveling the Causes: Explore the multifaceted factors contributing to sleepless nights and frequent urination, ranging from hormonal imbalances to toxin exposure.
  • The Hormonal Connection: Delve into the role of hormones such as vasopressin and aldosterone in regulating urinary function, and learn how blood sugar levels and electrolyte balance can impact their efficacy.
  • Navigating the Impact of Toxins: Discover how toxins can disrupt the delicate balance of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, leading to sleep disturbances and heightened urinary frequency.
  • Empowering Strategies: Arm yourself with practical tools for addressing these issues head-on, including stabilizing blood sugar levels, supporting adrenal health, minimizing toxin exposure, and utilizing binders to facilitate toxin removal from the body.
  • Gender-Specific Considerations: Gain insights into gender-specific factors that may contribute to urinary frequency, such as prostate inflammation in men and low progesterone levels in women, which can influence GABA levels and exacerbate anxiety and restlessness.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like... Natural Ways To Increase Your Glutathione Level

Glutathione is known as the "master antioxidant" and is one of my favorite substances for protecting the cells against damage and oxidation, along with helping reduce inflammation and providing so many more amazing benefits to our body!

Tune into this episode to discover why glutathione is important in our health, how we can increase our glutathione levels the natural way, the pros and cons of supplementation, and a lot more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BLACK SEED: The Remedy For Everything But Death
This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists.

Watch Ian Clark, founder of Activation Products and Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo as they dive into the power of this magical seed as well as the benefits of ingesting other essential oils.
FEATURED ARTICLES
A Clinician's Experience of 15 Years of Intermittent Fasting
About 15 years ago, a group of my friends I used to hang out with started playing badminton. Didn't want to be left out, so I started learning and playing badminton with them. But these people were 20-30 years younger than I. I couldn't catch up physically, not surprisingly, I might add. It was an embarrassing experience. So, I started researching how to improve my physical endurance. Having a Ph.D. in biochemistry really helped. I quickly zeroed in on boosting energy metabolism and improving mitochondrial function to help improve my exercise endurance. Diet and nutrition are two of the areas that I really focused on. Intermittent fasting and low carbohydrate/ketogenic diet are 2 dietary patterns that I concluded to be most likely mitochondrial energy metabolism friendly which I started practicing right away. I also started taking relatively high (orthomolecular) doses of vitamins and micronutrients that I felt would help my mitochondrial energy metabolism.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ulcerative Colitis Patients Find New Hope in Herbal Medicine, Meta-Analysis Suggests
For the millions worldwide suffering from ulcerative colitis, finding safe and effective treatments can be a daunting task. While conventional medications remain the mainstay of therapy, a growing number of patients are turning to herbal medicines for additional support. Now, a new systematic review and meta-analysis has shed light on which botanical treatments hold the most promise for managing active disease.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you ready to FINALLY get rid of high fasting blood sugar numbers?

Well, we hope you've found yourself a comfortable place for the next 60 minutes because our LIVE event is about to start!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Oklahoma House passed a bill denying the WHO, WEF and UN jurisdiction in the state. Yet a few R Senators are blocking the bill in the OK Senate. The people are fighting back!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Episode 2 is now LIVE!

We’re about to uncover remedies for Stress, Anxiety and Pain. We’ll also be exploring what many call the root cause of all disease and sharing powerful herbs that heal your body from within.

You can use the link below to watch it now for free.

Click here to watch Episode 2

Below are more details about what’s in tonight’s two-parter episode.

Part 1 tonight is titled - “The Invisible Seeds Of Disease - Stress And Anxiety."

In it, you’ll discover:

- The “Queen of the Herbs” that makes you calmer, more energized, balances your emotions and hormones, and even helps with bad breath.

- Why the world’s most-used adaptogen is traditionally only for men... And why it's now recommended for women by top herbalists.

- Why you need to throw out the idea of a balanced life and “embrace the mess.”

- The critical difference between energy from coffee and energy from adaptogens, and what it means for your health.

- How one of the most powerful plants in Ayurveda evaporates anxiety without a trace… AND improves libido and sleep quality.

In Part 2 of tonight’s episode, we explore - “The Secret Origins Of Pain And How To Dissolve It."

In it, you’ll discover:

- An ancient Chinese herbal remedy for joint and muscle pain that works in minutes.

- A deep dive into the most powerful herb on the planet for inflammation and how it also works to dissolve pain in the body.

- An ancient herb nick-named “boneset” that repairs arthritis, muscle pain and joint damage.

- The one food-herb that you should stay away from if you are prone to migraine headaches… and the right herbs to stop migraines in their tracks.

- And a ton more…

This episode is packed with knowledge that will improve every aspect of your life.

You can use the link below to watch it now.

Click here to watch Episode 2

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The hidden enemy within
Dear Friend,
Many of us find ourselves trapped in a perpetual cycle of stress — and this has substantial repercussions when it comes to our well-being. From triggering inflammation within the body to inducing cognitive impairments like brain fog, stress wreaks havoc on our health. But there are ways to find balance and help your body combat stress.
Coping with stress is exhausting and depleting, and your body and brain need all the support they can get! Learn my favorite holistic strategies for calming down in the moment, supporting your body’s resilience to stress, and improving your coping abilities.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you get a great night’s sleep?

Or do you:

• Jolt awake at 3AM
  • Wake up drenched, soaked to the bone in sweat
  • Have to drag yourself out of bed in the morning (and you still feel tired!)
  • Feel tired all day, but then ready to stay up late watching a show when you should be sleeping
Here’s the thing! While it may seem like "everyone’s tired all the time" — not getting enough sleep can be very serious for your health.

Why?

Because even one night of missed sleep can mess with your stress hormones and blood sugar… which in turn messes with your sleep!

Which in turn messes with your weight and metabolism and your hormones...

Which in turn messes with your sleep...

Talk about a vicious cycle that leaves you feeling frumpy, exhausted, overweight — and in danger of developing major health problems!

Our good friend and renowned expert on women’s hormones is here to show you how to fix your hormone imbalances and finally get a good night’s sleep in her complementary Fix Your Metabolism Masterclass.

And once you get your sleep under control — there’s no stopping you!

You’ll be able to:

• Tackle the day with real energy
  • Drop those extra pounds that have been bothering you
  • Sleep through the night without that panicky, 3AM wake-up call
When it comes to hormone and metabolic health, we trust Dr. Mariza and her Fix Your Metabolism Masterclass is a must-see for any woman over 35.

Plus, when you register today, you'll unlock Dr. Mariza's 14 Top Hormone-Balancing Recipes Guide ($25 value) for FREE!​
So thankful that you’re making an investment in your health, your life and yourself.

Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Spice That Prevents Fluoride From Destroying Your Brain
Fluoride is found everywhere today, from antibiotics to drinking water, no stick pans to toothpaste, making exposure inevitable. All the more reason why research proving this common spice can prevent fluoride damage is so promising...
Niacin Was, Is, and Always will be Essential to Life and the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Just for Starters
Approximately 100 years ago, the niacin deficiency disease pellagra, was at its peak in the southern United States of America. Over 120,000 people would die between 1900 to 1920 due to a deficiency of the yet to be discovered niacin molecule.
When "Trusted Sources" Mislead: YouTube, WHO, and the Thyroid Cancer Epidemic
In a startling twist, YouTube's latest crackdown on medical misinformation, guided by the World Health Organization, may be inadvertently promoting one of the most pervasive and harmful forms of medical misinformation today: the overdiagnosis of thyroid cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Treating Atrial Fibrillation

Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

Atrial fibrillation is a potentially serious condition that causes the heart to pulsate rapidly at 300 to 600 beats per minute. This can trigger symptoms such as:

• Palpitations
• Weakness
• Reduced ability to exercise
• Fatigue
• Lightheadedness
• Shortness of breath
• Chest pain

Atrial fibrillation also causes blood flow to become irregular, which means it can pool and form a clot, increasing the risk of stroke. People with chronic atrial fibrillation are five times more likely to have a stroke than those with a normal heartbeat.

Special: The Shocking Truth About Magnesium

Research has also linked the condition to memory loss.

Depending on the underlying cause of atrial fibrillation and how long you’ve had it, doctors may be able to reset your sinus rhythm using a procedure called electrical cardioversion. During this brief procedure, an electric shock is delivered to the heart through paddles or patches placed on the chest; this shock stops the heart’s electrical activity for a moment. The goal is to reset the heart’s normal rhythm.

In most cases, one to three shocks will restore the normal sinus rhythm. But how long it will stay that way is not predictable, so medication is often prescribed to help prevent future episodes.

Treatment of atrial fibrillation has also changed in recent years, with earlier intervention now found to be preferable. The main reason for early intervention is that it avoids the possibility that atrial fibrillation will result in a process called “heart remodeling,” which refers to changes in the heart’s size and shape that occur in response to cardiac disease or cardiac damage.

When you remodel your house, it’s often a good thing. Not so with remodeling of the heart. In general, the greater the degree of ventricular remodeling, the worse a person’s outcome is likely to be.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Perimenopause: Common Symptoms and Natural Support Strategies

Perimenopause is a natural transition process in the female body. During this time, your body begins to produce less estrogen and undergoes some hormonal changes.

Perimenopause can be a difficult time for many women due to a list of uncomfortable symptoms. However, with some natural dietary and lifestyle strategies, you can reduce and shorten these symptoms and create health and happiness during perimenopause.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there! Happy Thursday! I hope all is fantastic on your end!
I just want to remind you that the LIVE free virtual event with Tony Robbins is happening TOMORROW! Yes!
Tony was actually my very first mentor in life (and business) many, many, many years ago. His teachings changed the trajectory of my life (which is why I want YOU to experience this event).
I recently had the chance to spend time with him in person, The experience was surreal for me (since my transformational life journey all began with him). See picture below (he is sooo tall!).
Tony Robbins and Sonia Ricotti
Anyway, this is a huge opportunity for you to experience him live (tomorrow).
I know so many of you in this Unsinkable community, are authors, coaches, consultants, own your own business, or maybe you WANT to start your own business one day...
...if that's you, definitely 100% attend this inspirational LIVE event with Tony.
He is going to show you how to elevate your life and business, and ensure you are successful no matter what.
He'll be sharing lots of life-changing insights on what it takes to become successful (no matter what the economic climate is).
He'll even be doing live one-on-one laser coaching too (maybe YOU'LL get the chance to be coached by Tony!).
Go here to reserve your spot now.
Enjoy the event. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While most are familiar with hawthorn's cardiovascular benefits, its healing powers extend far beyond. Today, I'm thrilled to introduce a new video from Tara Ruth, where she delves into three healing qualities of hawthorn:

1. Cardiovascular Support: Rich in flavonoids, hawthorn helps protect against heart disease by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
  2. Nervous System Relief: A comforting ally for those dealing with heartbreak or daily stress, promoting emotional well-being.
  3. Digestive Health: Hawthorn aids digestion, especially beneficial when indulging in heavier foods, by easing food stagnation.

Taking just two and a half minutes to watch Tara’s new Herb Notes video can be as stress-relieving as enjoying a cup of freshly brewed hawthorn flower tea.

VU Sponsors