Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2024 Non-GMO industry calls for transparency and fair cooperation throughout the whole value chain

More than 160 representatives from a thriving international Non-GMO industry and leading European associations from 23 countries and four continents met on 7th and 8th October 2024 at the ‘International Non-GMO Summit 2024’ in Frankfurt. Operators across the full Non-GMO value chain are united in battling the current challenges posed by the planned deregulation of New Genomic Techniques, as proposed by the EU Commission. The participants at the Summit gave a clear message for freedom of choice and transparency. Read more here.

Bayer Shares Drop After PCB Case Gets US Court Review

Bayer AG shares fell after Washington state’s top court said it will review a case alleging that toxic chemicals from the German company’s Monsanto unit caused brain injuries to three teachers.
The court said it accepted the case for review in a filing on its website, while also denying an application for a speedy review. Bayer shares fell more than 7% in Frankfurt on Wednesday morning, the most intraday since March 5. The stock is down almost 20% this year.
Monsanto had persuaded an appeals court in Washington state to throw out the $185 million jury award in May, after a three-judge panel found flaws in the 2021 trial over claims that Monsanto’s polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs, caused the illnesses to the Seattle-area educators.
The case was the first of more than half a dozen verdicts with combined damages of more than $1.5 billion to reach the appeals court over alleged PCB exposure at the Sky Valley Education Center. Continue reading here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

GM fish factory in Prince Edward Island, Canada for sale

Just four years after its first “harvest” of GM Atlantic salmon in Canada, the US biotechnology company AquaBounty is selling its on-land GM fish factory at Rollo Bay, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Local community groups have confirmed that AquaBounty’s factory is now closed.

AquaBounty owes $2.2 million to the Government of Prince Edward Island from a loan provided to assist construction of the building that is now for sale. In total, over $8 million was invested by the federal and provincial governments through multiple grants and loans.

“Millions of our public money was wasted to support this worthless, dangerous genetically modified fish,” said Leo Broderick of The Council of Canadians-PEI Chapter which is also a member of the coalition GMO Free PEI that fought to stop the GM salmon in PEI. Read on here from our colleagues at GM Watch.

Field study finds using biodiversity instead of pesticides can reduce crop damage from herbivores

Researchers at the University of Zurich have conducted a comprehensive field study showing that damage from herbivores can be reduced by using biodiversity within a plant species. Different plant genotypes can cooperate to help fend off herbivorous insects. The study is published in the journal Nature Communications.

When different genetic types of the same plant species are mixed and planted together, some combinations are more resistant to pests and diseases. This positive biodiversity effect is known as associative resistance. Learn more here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How Heavy Metals Cause Brain Fog and Negatively Impact Brain Performance​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Should you supplement on a plant-based diet?

Hey Jimi,
The question everyone seems to want answered is if I take supplements.
And if so, which ones?
I'll be honest — I'm not a huge fan of supplements.
Whenever possible, I get my vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from whole plant-based foods that nourish my body and give me strength and energy.
But when it comes to diet, I also follow the science. And the latest research identifies a few (far less than omnivores, by the way) nutrients that most of us aren't getting enough of.
Here's the breakdown:
  • Vitamins B12, D3, and K2 – these hard-to-get vitamins are so important for everything from healthy immune function to skin and hair health.
  • Omega-3s DHA and EPA – we get plenty of ALA (which converts in small amounts), but study after study shows how important DHA and EPA are for brain health, heart health, and much more.
  • Minerals like selenium, zinc, iodine, and magnesium – each one important for maintaining all-day energy and healthy immune function.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Join Dr. Paul’s testimony at the NCI event, happening this Friday online or in person at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel in Surrey, BC.​

Hey folks,​
I wanted to share some exciting news with you. This Friday, I'll be the first to testify remotely at the National Citizens Inquiry (NCI) event. The hearings will take place at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel in Surrey, BC, but I’ll be joining this Friday, 10/18, at approximately 9:30 PST online. There’s always a chance the schedule might shift, but they’re aiming to have me testify at the assigned time.​
The NCI is a citizen-led inquiry into how Canada’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the country’s economy, healthcare system, and civil liberties. This initiative is giving a voice to those affected by pandemic policies, encouraging transparency and accountability.​
If you’re in the Vancouver, BC area, I’d love for you to attend in person and support the event. You can grab your tickets here: https://national-citizens-inquiry.ticketleap.com/vancouver-hearings
For those who can't make it in person, you can still watch the hearings live online by clicking here: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/nci-live/
Additionally, if you’d like to support the NCI, donations can be made at: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/donate
I would also really appreciate it if you could share this event on your social media. Let’s spread the word about this important testimony! You can also find more information about the NCI on their website: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca
Yours in good health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Toxins are EVERYWHERE. They’re in your clothes, in your rugs, in your cleaning products, and in your skincare.
In fact, our modern world is surrounded by an endless barrage of toxins, some of which have never been seen before in all of time.
Worse, some toxins are literally invisible, invading your body without sound, or smell - or anything detectable at all … other than a very long list of symptoms.
A trusted colleague of mine, Lloyd Burrell, is releasing a groundbreaking new documentary, Electric YOUniverse, which presents exactly that scenario - and a powerful look at the science on how we can reverse this trajectory.
It presents a compelling and vital deep dive into one every-day man’s life, and the impact of an invisible, man-made toxins.
In this red carpet film release, you will learn from over 30 leading experts, science-based methods to protect yourself from harmful frequencies and how to tap into your body's innate ability to heal.
Perhaps the most astonishing, humbling and terrifying part of this story is that so many people are still poorly informed as to the dangers of toxins, but worse, MOST people are TOTALLY ignorant as to the dangers of frequency toxins.
We MUST create a NEW way to detoxify, defend and protect, if we are to live and thrive - and this film provides practical and very real science-backed solutions.
From pathogens and viruses, to poisons in our air and water (like discarded medication and heavy metals) to EMFs and building materials off-gassing in your home - your toxic burden is often the missing puzzle piece to reversing autoimmune disease and illness.
This film is a powerful glimpse into what you can do to significantly reduce your body’s toxic load..
Click here to sign up to attend the red-carpet screening here, as my guest!

I hope you’ll tune in for this important documentary series.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Conquering Breast Cancer Together​

Are you looking for a holistic, integrative approach to managing breast cancer?
You deserve more than just a treatment plan—you deserve a healing plan that encompasses your body, mind, and soul.
Join us from October 21st-24th as we bring you Dr. Michael Karlfeldt, a renowned integrative medicine expert, our own DeAnn Richter, Head Coach of the 7 Essentials System®, and myself for this empowering virtual event.
Together, we’ll help you navigate the complex world of breast cancer with knowledge, support, and a heart-centered approach.
What to expect:
  • 4 live sessions offering practical steps to build a healing plan that works alongside your conventional treatments.
  • Insights from experts on how to leverage your body’s natural ability to heal.
  • Tools for transforming physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
  • A safe space to ask ALL your questions, connect with like-minded women, and find hope for the future.
Whether you are currently in treatment, celebrating remission, or focused on prevention, this event is for YOU.
Sign up today to reserve your spot and make sure you don’t miss out on this transformative event. This could be the step you’ve been waiting for to conquer breast cancer—together.

A Spotlight On Vitamin D And Breast Cancer Healing​

Vitamin D is critical for breast cancer healing and almost every aspect of your health. It’s the ONE vitamin that most Americans are low in, and it plays a massive role in your overall health:
  • Strengthening bones. Here’s what a Breast Cancer Thriver has to say: “My new scan shows that I am no longer in the osteoporosis category, but now I am in the low osteopenia category.”
  • Boosting mental health. It helps prevent depression, anxiety, and other mood challenges—especially during gloomy winter days.
  • Stopping the growth of breast cancer cells and preventing metastasis. While more research is still needed, please read this recent preclinical data.
  • Improving traditional cancer therapies. It may potentiate the effects of traditional cancer therapy and overcome drug resistance. (Study)
  • Building a powerful immune system. It helps your immune system fight off infections by regulating the activity of immune cells. This vitamin binds to receptors on cells like macrophages, neutrophils, and natural killer cells.
  • Reducing breast cancer risk by 45%. Postmenopausal women with Vitamin D levels below 20 ng/mL have a 45% higher risk of developing breast cancer. (Study)
  • Supporting cardiovascular health. It works with estrogen to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
  • Increasing energy. It helps reduce fatigue and boost energy levels by helping the mitochondria in your cells create energy.
Vitamin D, Vitamin D3+K2 to be specific, is essential for your vibrantly healthy life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Beljanski Cancer Talk Show​

I had the honor of being a guest on The Beljanski Cancer Talk Show, and it was nothing short of amazing!
In this episode, we dive deep into the holistic and integrative approach to breast cancer.
Some of the powerful topics we explored:
* Uncovering the root causes of breast cancer
* How diet and lifestyle can support healing
* The impact of environmental toxins and hormonal imbalances
* Addressing the emotional and psychological side of cancer
* And so much more!
Trust me, this is one you don’t want to miss! Whether you’re on a healing journey or passionate about natural health, there’s something for everyone.
Catch the full episode on your favorite platform.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2000 years ago, the ancient Indian physician known as Charaka (considered by many to be "The Father Of Ayurveda") wrote down this profound sentence:

It is more important to prevent the occurrence of disease than to seek a cure.

In honor of his vital wisdom, I have a potent Ayurvedic immune tonic to share with you today. This time-tested brew helps strengthen your immune system, thanks to its powerful adaptogenic properties.

What are adaptogens? Well, they're the superstars of the herbal world - and for good reason.

Adaptogenic herbs boost energy, restore vitality, and help raise the body’s ability to deal with the stresses of modern life -- and, as an added bonus, they have no harmful side effects. They are also the prime herbs used for increasing life force and one’s quality of life as we get older.

The adaptogens in this tonic recipe - ashwagandha and shatavari - have a borderline miraculous ability to work with your body to restore balance. They “adapt” to whatever stressors (whether physical, chemical, or biological) are weakening your body and adjust the settings inside of you to heal the issue.

Top that off with the antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory healing properties of ginger, cinnamon, and honey, and you have something that will help you navigate the cold and flu season with robust protection and vibrant energy.

Before we get to the recipe (below), a quick reminder that we are hosting a LIVE webinar called Healing Elixirs & Tonics with master herbalist Mitten Lowe TOMORROW (Thursday) at 8pm ET. In this FREE talk, Mitten will be sharing some simple recipes and potions you can make yourself to heal and rejuvenate your body from head to toe.

If you're feeling depleted in any way, these homemade elixirs and healing broths could hold the key for you. I highly recommend joining us!

Click here for all details and to reserve your spot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Week's Podcast​
Hi jim ,

In this week's episode of our 'Stories That Heal' podcast, we share our interview with Leigh Erin Connealy, MD on holistic lifestyle choices that we can make to stop the growth of and prevent cancer.

Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D., is a prominent leader in the Integrative and Functional Medical field with over 30 years of experience taking the best of all sciences, including homeopathic and conventional treatments for cancer, chronic illnesses, nutrition, and lifestyle approaches. She has overseen many Radical Remission cases in her decades of practice.

She is the Medical Director of 2 unique clinics in Irvine, CA: The Center for New Medicine and the Cancer Center for Healing. Dr. Connealy is also the author of 2 books, “Be Perfectly Healthy” and “The Cancer Revolution”, which has revolutionized the landscape of medicine.

Happy listening,
-Karla Mans Giroux and Liz Curran
Co-Directors of the Radical Remission Project​
Listen Now
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

With The Wind with Dr. Paul - Show 158; Pediatric Perspectives: How Vaccines Harm Your Children with Christina Parks, Ph.D.

Wednesday,10/16 our 158th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

Oct 16
pediatric vaccine injury, immune system dysregulation, aluminum in vaccines, natural health for children, breastfeeding immune benefits
Click to watch
On this week’s episode of With the Wind with Dr. Paul, we are honored to welcome Dr. Christina Parks, Ph.D., a leading expert in immunology, for an insightful and eye-opening conversation on how vaccines can affect your child's brain and immune system development. Dr. Parks draws from her extensive research background and personal experiences as a parent to explore the critical mechanisms by which vaccines, particularly those containing aluminum, may lead to long-term health challenges, including immune dysregulation.
"It's important for parents to understand that vaccinating too early can affect a child's brain development and immune system for life. We must focus on supporting natural immunity and making informed decisions to truly protect our children's health."
—Dr. Christina Parks, Ph.D.
In this powerful episode, Dr. Parks highlights:
  • The risks associated with early childhood vaccinations.
  • The role aluminum plays in vaccine-related injuries and how to detox your child naturally.
  • The importance of breastfeeding and providing natural immune support.
  • Practical, science-backed strategies to protect your children’s health.
If you’ve ever questioned how vaccines could be impacting your child or how to make informed healthcare decisions, this episode is a must-watch. Dr. Parks also shares invaluable resources, including her Vaccine Injury-Teaching Alliance website, where parents can find tools for understanding and addressing vaccine injury.
Be sure to tune in and empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decisions for your family’s health. We’re excited to have you join us for this vital conversation!

Show available Wednesday 11:30 AM​

Watch the Show

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Did you know that in 2020, big pharma tried to cover up a lethal cancer-causing toxin present in their metformin?

The FDA ended up recalling the pills…but too little too late.

Millions were already swallowing this nasty, carcinogenic toxin EVERY single day…

>> Go here to find out if you were affected by TOXIC metformin

I know that hearing about this awful high-level corruption may make you sick to the stomach…

But the good news is…

You’ll NEVER have to take deadly metformin again if you do what I’m about to show you…

All you need to do is try this unusual diabetes tea and in weeks…

You can free yourself from the shackles of high blood sugar…

It works by activating a powerful blood sugar balancing hormone deep in your gut and you’ve never seen it before…

Can you imagine getting your energy, freedom and confidence back?

No more awful metformin, pinpricks, insulin or worrying about what to eat...

You can laugh in big pharma’s face as you eat your lasagna and warm apple pie…

Click below:

>> Morning tea reverses type 2 diabetes in 246,282 men and women

To your good health,
Kevin at Moment for Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Did you know that most doctors are overlooking one crucial cause of cancer?

There’s a study that showed that most people are really unaware of the real root cause of cancer…

And for the record, it’s not diet, exercise, or toxins.

In Episode 2 of the Conquering Cancer Missing Link docuseries, you’ll discover what almost every expert agrees may be the most important factor in preventing and conquering cancer.

Watch Episode 2 right now and uncover the truth that could change everything for you.

No registration required!

This episode is only available for 24 hours and expires at 8 PM Eastern tomorrow, so don’t miss it!

Give yourself the best chance to prevent and fight cancer once and for all.

To your health,

The Conquering Cancer Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Latest Blog​
The Infection-Thyroid Connection
Nafysa Parpia, ND​
Dr. Parpia has seen firsthand the complex relationship between infections and thyroid disorders, particularly Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. In our latest article, Dr. Parpia shares insights from her practice and research that shed light on this intricate connection and its implications for those suffering from chronic illness.

Many of her patients with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis have multiple concurrent chronic infections. It’s not uncommon to see patients dealing with:

• Viral infections: Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), human herpesvirus-6 (HHV-6), human herpesvirus-7 (HHV-7), herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1), herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2)
  • Bacterial infections: Tick-borne diseases, sinus colonizations, dental infections
  • Fungal infections: Mold-related illnesses
  • GI microbiome: parasites, funguses, pathogenic bacteria, dysbiosis, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)

What is of particular interest is that these infections can cause immune dysregulation and inflammation, potentially leading to thyroid problems through various mechanisms.

For example, molecular mimicry is a phenomenon where proteins of a microbe or virus can be similar to human proteins, and the immune system may mistakenly attack those human proteins. The consequence can be breakdown of self-tolerance and autoimmunity. In this way, viruses and other microorganisms can trigger Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and other autoimmune thyroid diseases.​
mail
Upcoming Gordon Medical Forum Webinar​
Did you know that the stiffness in your neck or that stubborn back pain could be telling a bigger story about your health? Join us tomorrow, Friday, October 18th at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET, when Dr. Eric Gordon and Gordon Medical’s Ramesh Narine, an Integrative Musculoskeletal and Therapeutic Practitioner, will discuss the hidden story and crucial link between your body's structure, ligaments, and health.

Learn why addressing structural issues is the most overlooked and critical connection in unlocking your body's natural healing potential. Follow the link below to join us and, even if you can't join live, register to make sure that receive the replay link.​
mail
Perimenopause and menopause often trigger complex chronic illnesses in women, a link many doctors miss. Women in their 40's and 50's may suddenly develop various symptoms like pain, memory issues, and fatigue, leading to diagnoses such as fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome.

During perimenopause and postmenopause, women experience a loss in bone density. This process can lead to the release of heavy metals that have been stored in the bones over time. As these toxins are freed into the body, they may exacerbate existing health issues and potentially trigger underlying conditions that were previously dormant.

In this episode of Women Aging Powerfully, Dr. Nafysa Parpia discusses this connection between hormonal changes, bone health, and toxin release with Leah Vachani.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let’s face it—there are hundreds of supplements out there that promise to boost your immune system.

But how many of them actually deliver real, tangible results?

Most are just hype with no real science to back them up.

But what if I told you there’s a natural way to supercharge your immune system—one that’s backed by over 200,000+ studies?

Join me LIVE TONIGHT at 5:30 PM ET for a game-changing webinar with myself, and renowned immunologist, AJ Lanigan.

In this exclusive session, you’ll learn all about a powerhouse immune booster with the scientific proof to match.

We’re cutting through the clutter and getting straight to the facts:

👉 Click here to register for the webinar

Don’t let flashy marketing and empty promises fool you anymore.

Get the real story and learn how to unlock a healthier, more resilient immune system.
Reserve your spot now—spaces are limited, and this is one event you won’t want to miss!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
Most of us want to live a long life without the burden of disease or mental decline. While we may be susceptible to certain hereditary conditions, we can avoid many of them by making beneficial lifestyle changes.
There is a Hebrew saying that describes this: “Everything is predicted, but we have a choice.” And making positive, self-nourishing choices is what ultimately determines our longevity and happiness in life.
Longitudinal studies offer a unique window into the specific lifestyle factors that shape our life expectancy and well-being. These clinical trials, following people over extended periods, offer invaluable insights into the intricate dance between our genes, environment, and lifestyle choices.
Here are some powerful, science-backed ways to create a rich, flourishing, and radiant life.​
I'm excited to invite you to join me for an in-depth exploration of fall cleansing - October 21st, 4pm PST | 7pm EST Seasonal Cleansing: Fall Spotlight. In this webinar, I'll share why autumn is a crucial time for detoxification and winter renewal and how it differs from other seasonal cleanses, particularly the spring cleanse.
>> Register Now.
Yours in health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, making this short and naturally sweet today...

If learning the latest "insider secrets" on plant-based nutrition and live cooking sessions where you'll see how to prepare delicious new plant-based meals sounds interesting to you...

You'll love this FREE new online Plant-Based Bootcamp for you right here!

From the comfort of your home, you'll participate in live, interactive masterclasses where you'll be guided on how a whole food plant-based diet can transform your health.

You'll learn the latest science behind how plant-based nutrition can prevent and reverse chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and obesity.

Plus, you will enjoy the cooking sessions where you'll see how to create delicious, plant-based meals with simple ingredients you can find at most any grocery store (you can even cook along!)

Find out more and join the free new Plant-Based Bootcamp here

Finally, you’ll also be able to connect with a community of like-minded individuals to share experiences, tips, and be inspired in this educational and fun event.

Enjoy the important learning, all the nw recipes, and the fun if you do choose to join this free new online Plant-Based Bootcamp, and enjoy your day!

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
Weave a wicked web of breakfast intrigue with these enchanting Vegan Pumpkin Spice Spiderweb Smoothie Bowls!
As Halloween approaches, the air is filled with the cozy aroma of pumpkin spice, and what better way to celebrate than with a deliciously festive Vegan Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl?
This treat is perfect for the spooky season. It’s also healthy, whole food plant-based, and incredibly simple to whip up. Let’s dive into this ghoulishly good recipe that’s sure to delight your taste buds and nourish your body!
Get the Vegan Pumpkin Spice Spiderweb Smoothie Bowl recipe here
Enjoy!
Kim
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s almost here... are you ready?

Tonight we’re hosting a FREE webinar on how to make your own Healing Elixirs & Medicinal Broths, featuring master herbalist Mitten Lowe.

In this special presentation, Mitten will share simple recipes and potions you can make yourself to heal and rejuvenate your body from head to toe.

Our goal in this talk is to empower you with all the tools you need to start making your own elixirs, tonics and medicinal broths at home.

The formulas that Mitten will show you are extremely beneficial for health challenges like: fatigue, anxiety, overwhelm, depression, brain fog, autoimmune disorders, hormone imbalances, digestive issues, insomnia and many more…

Click here for the details and to sign up!

(We go LIVE tonight at 8pm ET… and this one will likely be a full house.)

See you there,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All About Hydrogen Water - LIVE TODAY
Our friend Trevor King, Film Producer and Health Researcher, is hosting a must-attend webinar, All About Hydrogen Water Webinar, that will delve into the unseen risks lurking in your tap water. You’ll learn about common and lesser-known contaminants, how they can affect your health, and what you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones.

In this session, they’ll explore:
- The common culprits in tap water that could be affecting your well-being.
- Why simply drinking more water isn’t always the answer.
- How innovative solutions can radically improve the quality of your hydration.

Don’t miss this opportunity to gain essential insights that could drastically improve your health and well-being at the All About Hydrogen Water Webinar, airing LIVE TODAY, Thursday, October 17 at 4pm EST.
FEATURED ARTICLES
The Science Behind Hydrogen Water: 100 Compelling Reasons to Drink Up
What if there was a single, safe, and affordable therapeutic agent that could revolutionize the way we approach health and wellness? Enter molecular hydrogen water, backed by a growing body of scientific evidence.
Water, Energy, and the Perils of Dehydration
What if water, plain and simple, was the most critically lacking substance for energy and health promotion in the modern lifestyle?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure you’ve experienced it — those moments when you feel like your head is in a fog and simple tasks seem overwhelming. I used to experience that A LOT, and from time to time I still do.

But I figured out what was causing it and made some diet and lifestyle changes and now my brain functions on high octane.

I shared my strategy for a healthy brain in an interview on The Perimenopause

Revolution virtual summit, and you can listen to it on October 20 when you register HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today at 12:30 PM CST, I’m sharing something critical that I believe EVERYONE – especially those with Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity – needs to see. If you've been eating rice because it’s labeled "gluten-free," this message is for you.

This special presentation, The Truth About Rice: Why It’s Not Actually Gluten-Free and How to Protect Your Health, uncovers the serious health risks linked to rice consumption—even if you don't have gluten sensitivity. You’ll gain valuable insights into how rice may be harming your health.

While this video isn’t live, it’s packed with essential information to help you understand the hidden dangers of rice. If you’ve been relying on rice as a gluten-free option, this is a must-watch.

Join us today at 12:30 PM CST and be sure to stay until the end for a recorded Q&A session, where I address important questions from viewers like you.

[Watch on YouTube or Facebook]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 393: CLIMATE OF CORRUPTION
Today, on The HighWire, Del covers the aftermath of the thousand-strong march on Kellogg’s Headquarters in Battle Creek, Michigan, where the Food Babe, Vani Hari, was rudely refused a meeting with corporate leadership to deliver nearly half a million petitions asking the company to remove toxic food dyes and the chemical preservative, BHT, from their popular line of ultra-processed food products.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the runaway migration crisis putting an ever-growing strain on local communities. Then, the Flumist is back and being delivered to your doorstep as Big Pharma tries a new angle to counter the growing unpopularity of their vaccine products: DIY vaccines!

Finally, Del welcomes Dr. Aseem Malhotra back to the studio to reveal his exciting new documentary, First Do No Pharm, premiering worldwide now! From questioning statins to finally pushing back publicly against COVID vaccines, Dr. Malhotra’s rapid awakening has allowed him to talk freely about the harms perpetuated by pharmaceutical companies through their various product lines.

MARCH AGAINST THE MADNESS, TODAY, 11AM Pacific Time, 2pm Eastern, at The HighWire!

VU Sponsors