Become a Patron!

Joyetech Cuboid Problems & Quality Control Issues

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can add it to your list. I won't add it to mine, for it suffers from the same design flaw in aesthetics that originally turned me off on the Cuboid: Big long piece of shiny black plastic. We hates shiny black plastic, we does.

Interesting, the design concept that attracts me to a product, turns you off of it, currently my favorite "looking" mods are the Cuboid and the iStick TC100W, apart from that "design flaw" have any other observations about it?

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PICTURES ADDED TO ORIGINAL POST: i went through the hassle (and time) of making the pictures forum and publishing friendly and uploading a whole bunch of them (the maximum allowed by the forum) for the sake of those who requested them nicely out of true interest and curiosity, not directed to the bullies and the police-type users in this thread.

Please enjoy,
Cheers!

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo was the pictures taken before you opened it just cause or were you just thinking well if this thing is fucked up I better take some pics before I open it.

I don't think any of my mods are 100% perfect except my mechs, I don't know man you might need to be very selective on what you get if the screen alignment is bugging you. My RX has all kinds of uneven lines on it and so do others so that's out of the question.

And no screen protector on there?? Don't take that to offense I have got some mods that if you didn't peel the edges it's hard to tell.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Interesting, the design concept that attracts me to a product, turns you off of it,
I think it looks cheap. It attracts fingerprints, dust, smudges, scratches, scuffs, etc., and soon ends-up looking crappy. Smoked or tinted glass is one thing. Shiny black plastic quite another.

... the iStick TC100W, apart from that "design flaw" have any other observations about it?
Nope. Started looking at it, realized that ugly shiny black plastic ran from top-to-bottom, said "Nope!" and turned my back on it.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I CANT STAND SHINY ANYTHING ON ANY PRODUCT!!!! Really I just don't get it, just like my xbox fucking shiny plastic, dust gets on it you wipe it off micro scratches everywhere, just like any device that has a screen same thing. Why they don't do a very minimul display and do the rest matte is beyond me. My OCD kicked in on my mods and a ordered a wrap for a laptop, I just cut out to fit all my screens and stick it on as soon as I take off the protecting cover,

Also put a piece on the top of my mods so my atty doesn't scratch the top.

But yea covering the screens with the buttons in it gets a little more difficult:(

Anyhoo:)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Soooo was the pictures taken before you opened it just cause or were you just thinking well if this thing is fucked up I better take some pics before I open it.
It is an old habit, i take pictures of all my electronic devices upon unboxing them in case it turns out to be defective later, this one especially shocked me upon opening the box that i took some close ups to show to the store.

I don't think any of my mods are 100% perfect except my mechs, I don't know man you might need to be very selective on what you get if the screen alignment is bugging you. My RX has all kinds of uneven lines on it and so do others so that's out of the question.
People are different, i am a perfectionist when it comes to my personal electronics i like them to be in top quality condition especially when brand new just out of the box, and this is one of the reasons i passed on the RX200 because i did not like the quality of it from the pictures people were posting.

This one was really bad especially when i bought it at a price premium locally, and then found all these cosmetic issues, next the button gets stuck and then next the Atomizer short death shortly after, that was just too much to take, it screamed horrible crappy Chinese quality, not only in looks but also in function!

The screen alignment was bugging me the first 48 hours but then i forgot about it, the scratches kept annoying me every time i looked at the device, if it was only for those i would have not exploded like that, but a sticky button and malfunctioning 510 connection / circuit board? that was more than i could take.

This is by far the worst quality personal electronic product i received in my life, vaping or otherwise, they did not even bother cleaning it properly before packaging it? that is outrageous when it comes to quality control practices for such a large and old manufacturer, they should know better than to let the product leave the factory in that condition.

And no screen protector on there?? Don't take that to offense I have got some mods that if you didn't peel the edges it's hard to tell.
Probably, theoretically at least there should be a screen protector still in there, i would not attempt removing it (or finding out if it is there for that matter) when i am mailing the product back to the store, but even if it is the protective film (given it was actually there) why on earth would it be so badly scratched? they could not figure a way of placing it in there without scratching the hell out of it? that is beyond me to understand.

Long story short, it is totally unacceptable for a brand new product to arrive in this condition no matter how you reason it.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it looks cheap. It attracts fingerprints, dust, smudges, scratches, scuffs, etc., and soon ends-up looking crappy. Smoked or tinted glass is one thing. Shiny black plastic quite another.
You got a point here aside from that i do not find having this long shiny plastic running along the side of the device looking cheap, it looks somewhat futuristic in my eyes, but this is of course very subjective, to each their opinion.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's usually scratched from production, they cut to fit from a huge sheet and the plastic is on this sheet from whoever the plastic is from, the sheet gets scratched on the film from being stacked and put into production, so you don't know if the screen under it is scratched.......I'm outta this fucking thread.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I was Joyetech I would use this shit as a commercial, shittiest mod we've ever rolled off of the production floor, still better than 80% of the china shit out there.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
UPDATE 2: i updated the original post with a collection of links of many other people having at least one of these problems, as an indication of a real common quality issues with this device.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So basically you've found that your mod is typical, and a handful of people who expect gold for the price of 6 packs of smokes that would last (me) three days?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Are you fuckin serious?

What did you expect for +/- 40$, a gold brick?
Is it really absolutely necessary to be a complete flaming arsehole to make your point? Or do you suppose it's just remotely possible to make your point in a civilized, respectful manner?

Yes: I'm serious. That shiny black plastic that runs from top-to-bottom on the Cuboid and the iStick TC100W makes it them look shoddy and cheap, IMO. The eVic-VTC Mini, the Wismec Classic 150W and many other mods are economically-priced without looking like cheap trash.

I think the Ford Flex and most modern Cadillacs are fugly, too. I isn't about inexpensive, it's about taste. Probably a concept lost on you, though.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it really absolutely necessary to be a complete flaming arsehole to make your point? Or do you suppose it's just remotely possible to make your point in a civilized, respectful manner?

Yes: I'm serious. That shiny black plastic that runs from top-to-bottom on the Cuboid and the iStick TC100W makes it them look shoddy and cheap, IMO. The eVic-VTC Mini, the Wismec Classic 150W and many other mods are economically-priced without looking like cheap trash.

I think the Ford Flex and most modern Cadillacs are fugly, too. I isn't about inexpensive, it's about taste. Probably a concept lost on you, though.

I wasnt even speaking to you, I couldn't give less of a fuck about someone elses opinion on style/ looks. I was talking about the absolutely acceptable mod in the OP, if you want better than that fork out the cash for it.

That's like saying I bought a 2007 Kia Rio and its not as well engineered or the same quality as my neighbors 2015 S Class.

And yes, I'm usually not an asshole, but I can be. Why are you so far up Vapomizers ass you can't see what is really happening here? This is basically shit posting, and I treated it as such.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From your own links about this " shit product ".

Did you even read them?

Your " Joyetech cuboid looks used (scuffed up scratched screen)

Mine was a little scuffed up to, it is a thin piece of protective plastic over the panel.

Oh wow! You are absolutely right!! Thanks so much for responding to that so quick. I was really upset! Lol

Then this...

The display plate on mine came pristine. Is there a protective film that peels off? If not you have a return issue.

Yes, I was just informed of the protective film and its indeed there so I'm a happy camper now!

And this....

I also thought it was scuffed when I opened the box until I realized that there was a protective film. On another note, I like how the Cuboid displays how many amps you are pulling from your battery as you vape.

From your link regarding - Joyetech Cuboid "atomizer short" error

Yeah never mind. I think the batteries helped do a reset on it. I think my wicks were connecting the posts. Once I cleared it and put in the batteries, it started working again.

And in the same thread..

I did remove the batteries and reinstalled them and that seemed to have fixed it.

No mention in any of your links about the "machine oil", It dosn't even show up in your pics.

I understand why you were reluctant to post the pics now. There ARE NO SCRATCHES ON YOUR DISPLAY. You are an idiot. you should do the right thing, and admit it.

I agree this mod is not right for you. No mod is right for you, they ALL put protective film on the displays.

You deserve 0 benefit of doubt. You have a button rattle. If we are to take your word on that. I think it is your imagination.

I'm still giving you some though, and it bugs me that I am, in you are so stupid you didn't realize your " scratches " are the protective film, and not just trying to maliciously slam a perfetly good product.

I guess your motivations will reveal themselves if you man up and admit you screen isn't scratched.

I pity the shop that has to deal with you.

Last edited:

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A note to set the bar for what quality we should expect when buying our vaping gear, and when to complain,

My first vaping stuff were from Kangertech, KBOX, SubBOX, and SubVOD along with Subtank V.2 and TOPTANK V.3 as well as UWELL Crown, these are comparably priced Chinese/Asian products in the same price range as the Cuboid and sometimes even MUCH CHEAPER.

The quality of manufacturing, production and packaging of these products was not perfect but was on a totally different level than my Joyetech Cuboid experience here, maybe these products have raised the bar of what i come to expect but they were so different, opening any of these products was like opening an iPhone, perfectly clean and finished, and awesomely packaged, they work very well until now with some minor issues and glitches along the way.

So when buying a vaping product in the range of $50 bucks, more like $75 bucks for us here in Europe with our higher margins and VAT one expects the same quality as what would Kanger produce or a little less, but not much less, i do not expect to receive a product that looks like it had not passed any sort of quality controls whatsoever, and which becomes completely useless and defective within ONE WEEK.

Now if some people's sense of quality or value is so much spoiled from long exposure to ultra low quality Chinese manufacturing and are willing to accept the worst quality possible for their money, then i feel sorry for them and would encourage them to raise the bar slightly for what quality they are willing to accept because China can do much better quality control for $50-75 piece of hardware.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I wasnt even speaking to you,
If you didn't want others to comment, then perhaps you should not have posted to a public forum. Didn't see you complaining when the rest of your posse agreed with you. What's the problem, bucky? Can't take a little disagreement?

I couldn't give less of a fuck about someone elses opinion on style/ looks. I was talking about the absolutely acceptable mod in the OP,
Everybody's got their own ideas on what they find acceptable and what they do not. Who to fuck are you to tell others what they should like and what they should not? Who the fuck appointed you to be VU's arbiter of what are reasonable products and expectations and what are not?

Nobody did. If you don't agree with the OP that's all fine and good. But his opinion is every bit as valid as yours. In fact: More valid, in my opinion, because he, unlike you, hasn't been a flaming judgemental arsehole about it.

Why are you so far up Vapomizers ass ...
If you weren't so preoccupied with The Wonderfulness Of Yourself, you might have noticed that my very first reply to the OP, in post #5 of this thread, was gently chiding him for some of his comments.

Get off your high horse. The lack of oxygen is impairing your thinking. (And I used the word "thinking" advisedly.)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll put this as nicely as I possibly can. I consider that an inexpensive mass produced mod. You can get it here for under $40 bucks at times. The worst part of yours seems to be a scratched up screen protector. Those are supposed to be removed by the end user. It's there to protect the actual screen during manufacturing and shipping. If you expect perfection from an inexpensive mass produced mod you are always going to be disappointed.

Maybe you would get better quality from something like a top of the line DNA200 mod or SX Mini ML class. Those are in the $200 range. The thing is no one or no thing is perfect. If you put things through a magnifying glass or white glove inspection I'm sure you see imperfections in even the best (or most expensive) mods. What I'm saying is my expectations would be higher for a $200 mod than they would be for a $40 mod. My main concern with my mods is do they work properly. That's why I've never put a wrap or a cover on any of mine. I consider them tools I use to keep from smoking. If I drop one I expect to pick it up and have it still work. Scratches or dents don't bother me, I consider them giving the mod some character.

Last edited:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The worst part of yours seems to be a scratched up screen protector. Those are supposed to be removed by the end user.
A few people did that. Some of them regretted it. It seems that the bezel's plastic may actually be softer than the screen protector's?

If you expect perfection from an inexpensive mass produced mod you are always going to be disappointed.
There's a difference between "perfection" and "came out of the box looking like it had already led a sorely abused existence," would you not agree?

If I drop one I expect to pick it up and have it still work. Scratches or dents don't bother me, I consider them giving the mod some character.
Even if it came out of the box, brand new, that way?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you didn't want others to comment, then perhaps you should not have posted to a public forum. Didn't see you complaining when the rest of your posse agreed with you. What's the problem, bucky? Can't take a little disagreement?

Are you fuckin serious?

What did you expect for +/- 40$, a gold brick?

You obviously thought my post was in response to you or you wouldn't have made the point you did, just letting you know once again, reading comprehension and context are indeed real things.

Your the only person that has continued to believe this fucking autist's dribble. Who in the fuck takes pictures of a mod new in box with the fuckin wrapping? Seems almost like he had to ACTUALLY purchase the fuckin thing and find or manufacture defects after he was called out.

Maybe if you didn't have your face buried in his fuckin crotch so deep that his cock has made its way through your fuckin digestive system and is now hanging out of your ass like a tail you could fuckin SEE.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But his opinion is every bit as valid as yours. In fact: More valid, in my opinion, because he, unlike you, hasn't been a flaming judgemental arsehole about it.

No, the OP just outright lies about non existant scratches. If you wish to coddle this idiot, then fill your boots. It's called a polarity response, we get it. It does not change the fact he's a drama queen. He probably just needs your particular brand of mentoring..... Hey I don't judge....

Perhaps you could use your special gift of sensitivity, and gentle nurturing to explain to the OP over some nice virtual quiche, the core concept of protective film.

Until he at least admits the
"Worst Product Quality in the Universe! Horrible! Horrendous!"

Is in his mind, then he has earned the mockery he has recieved.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I wasn't talking to him either, that is unless the op and him are the same person. Some people here I won't even waste my time responding to. Their only contribution is being contrary to common sense. I have better things to do with my time.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You obviously thought my post was in response to you or you wouldn't have made the point you did, just letting you know once again, reading comprehension and context are indeed real things.
Yeah, they are. I wrote "Shiny black plastic sucks because..." He wrote "You have a point" (and quoted that). You wrote "Are you serious?" So, if you weren't responding to that line of thought, to what were you responding?

Your the only person that has continued to believe this fucking autist's dribble.
That may just be because, like the OP, I'm a bit OCD, myself.

Who in the fuck takes pictures of a mod new in box with the fuckin wrapping?
Somebody who's even more OCD than me, would be my guess. So?

It must be lonely, being all perfect that you are and all.

Seems almost like he had to ACTUALLY purchase the fuckin thing and find or manufacture defects after he was called out.
Yeah... I can see that. He fabricated claims in order to single-handedly destroy Joyetech, then, when he was caught out, went out, bought a new product, took photos, opened it, trashed the mod, and took more photos.

My God, man: You caught him!

Maybe if you didn't have your face buried in his fuckin crotch so ...
Ah, yes: If you can't win with logic and reason: Resort to insults. Works every time. Well, in your own mind, anyway.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh I love this thread! It has given me such comic relief during my morning shit breaks at work!

I have 4 cuboids and they are all fantastic, fire button a little "jiggly" on the stainless, aside from that each one perfect, work like a champ, and a great addition to my ever-growing vaping arsenal.

OneBadWolf, I have to say you are the man! I love reading your succinct responses to the op who seems like a very unhappy man and is most-likely suffering from a huge anal tumor....

Keep on posting guys, I eat a lot of fiber and love taking a shit on the companies time! I think I am going to eat extra apples today cause this shit is better than a soap opera! lol

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yeah I wasn't talking to him either, ...
Public forum, remember?

What is it with you guys that y'all can come to the aid of one another to slam this guy, but when somebody other than him presents a counter-argument, well, "I wasn't talking to you?"

Unhappy that your little pile-on isn't working out like you'd hoped?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh I love this thread! It has given me such comic relief during my morning shit breaks at work!

I have 4 cuboids and they are all fantastic, fire button a little "jiggly" on the stainless, aside from that each one perfect, work like a champ, and a great addition to my ever-growing vaping arsenal.

OneBadWolf, I have to say you are the man! I love reading your succinct responses to the op who seems like a very unhappy man and is most-likely suffering from a huge anal tumor....

Keep on posting guys, I eat a lot of fiber and love taking a shit on the companies time! I think I am going to eat extra apples today cause this shit is better than a soap opera! lol
edit: Oh shit I forgot, my stainless arrived with two small scratches by the usb port!!! Damn, the OP was right, this must be the most horrendous piece of shit out there!!!!! I am sending it back! lol

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Public forum, remember?

What is it with you guys that y'all can come to the aid of one another to slam this guy, but when somebody other than him presents a counter-argument, well, "I wasn't talking to you?"

Unhappy that your little pile-on isn't working out like you'd hoped?

We were giving you the benefit of the doubt that you may have mistakenly thought we were responding to you, we were not, and that you weren't so retarded.

But lo and behold, you are indeed a fucking idiot. You STILL believe this guy, and it is shocking that some people are so ignorant is all...

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A year ago people were paying 40+ for a decent ego set up, how in the fuck can you complain about 40$ for a cuboid even if it came with a slightly wobbly button (which is obviously not unheard of in devices or fuckin reviewers wouldn't shake their mod like a fuckin baby infront of the microphone so you could hear it) and a slight amount of machine oil that came off with a fuckin wet cotton ball.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
We were giving you the benefit of the doubt that you may have mistakenly thought we were responding to you, we were not, and that you weren't so retarded.
And you accuse me of having problems with reading comprehension. Wow
shake.gif

But lo and behold, you are indeed a fucking idiot. You STILL believe this guy, and it is shocking that some people are so ignorant is all...
You are the one who has utterly failed to support his case, yet I'm the idiot. You are the one engaging in childish insults, yet I'm the one who's ignorant.

Right.

... and a slight amount of machine oil that came off with a fuckin wet cotton ball.
Ohhh... dude. You best not let your fellow pile-on-posse buddy catch you acknowledging that it may have been machine oil on that mod. Would hate to see the pack start turning on one another. (Not really.)

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What is a “Polarity Responder” (P.R.) or “Mismatcher”?
1. A P.R. is someone who tends to disagrees with everything that you, or other people, say.
2. They often do exactly the opposite of what you want or ask them to do.
3. In meetings they always present reasons for NOT doing something instead of looking for reasons to do it!
4. Frequently, their first response will be to produce an exception to the rule.
5. Often they see their response as an opportunity to show how smart they are.
6. They tend to be analytical and very intelligent.
7. They can destroy a great idea with a single syllable.

By deliberatly taking an unpopular and obviously meritless viewpoint of an issue, then vigorously and adamantly defending it through the employment of convoluted logic and rhetoric, this person is following the principle of " bad attention is better than no attention" usually compensating for feelings of inadequacy.

The tendancy is for them to justify their actions under such guises as " championing for an underdog", or crusading for an unpopular cause. In reality, the "underdog" or unpopular cause represents no more to this personality type other than an opportunity from their perspective to validate themselves.

This personality type uses the extent they can annoy, disrupt and frustrate others as a benchmark.

They are usually "injustice collectors" ( or even injustice collectors by proxy ) who may in many cases experience persecution complexes.

In an interrogation context, they respond well to isolation, and are one of the personalities that are the exception to the rule, and frequently capitulate quickly under physical coercion.

Also known as the Orderly-Obstinate Personality type.

Last edited:

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And you accuse me of having problems with reading comprehension. Wow
shake.gif

This makes no sense, like most of your posts.

You have once again highlighted your own inability to correctly follow a conversation, or implement basic reading comprehension.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I see. Because I did not join the Pile-On-Posse, I am to be dismissed because I'm a "Polarity Responder." Could not possibly be that the OP was actually justified in his complaint and that the pile-on was bullshit from the start.

Let's see... First the OP was obviously engaged in a vendetta against Joyetech. Seeking, in true Don Quixote fashion, to bring the company down, single-handedly. When the utter ludicrousness of that position was pointed-out, it was dropped in favour of "show us the pictures." Then, when the OP eventually did furnish photographic evidence, it was, variously, "he faked it" or "he's being unreasonably picky."

And, of course, anybody that disagrees with the Pile-On-Posse's persecution of this guy is suffering from one-or-another form of mental maladjustment.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread turned fuckin awesome, all its missing is some mr. Magoo. Where you at OG?

This thread needs to be stickied & required for all new members to read.
:Act like a tool, get treated like a tool:
lmao

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Glad you are above insults.
Nice try. It's only an insult if it's untrue. A bunch of you have been piling on. And "posse" is not, in and of itself, an insult. It merely means "group."

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see. Because I did not join the Pile-On-Posse, I am to be dismissed because I'm a "Polarity Responder." Could not possibly be that the OP was actually justified in his complaint and that the pile-on was bullshit from the start.

Let's see... First the OP was obviously engaged in a vendetta against Joyetech. Seeking, in true Don Quixote fashion, to bring the company down, single-handedly. When the utter ludicrousness of that position was pointed-out, it was dropped in favour of "show us the pictures." Then, when the OP eventually did furnish photographic evidence, it was, variously, "he faked it" or "he's being unreasonably picky."

And, of course, anybody that disagrees with the Pile-On-Posse's persecution of this guy is suffering from one-or-another form of mental maladjustment.

He is dramatic and picky.
You more than likely do have a (severe) mental disorder.

Way to be Captain Save-a-Ho

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the hell is wrong with you guys.... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
Is the op TROLLING or what? vuJim ???

Vape On

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This makes no sense, like most of your posts.

You have once again highlighted your own inability to correctly follow a conversation, or implement basic reading comprehension.
I will explain it to you, again, this time with bullet points, using short sentences with as few complicated words as possible, as you seem to be a bit, well, slow. (That, btw, was an insult. See the difference? And the other difference is your position is supported entirely by assumption and insults, whereas mine? Not so much.)

Now, read carefully. Any words with which you have trouble: Try dictionary.com.
  • I wrote "Shiny black plastic is ugly"
  • The OP replied "You have a point"
  • You wrote "Are you serious?"
So, in context (this might be one of those words you should look up), you were replying to a point I'd made. I also paraphrased for the sake of brevity. (Sorry for the complicated words. Again: dictionary.com may help you.)

There are only three thoughts contained in the above bullet list, so even you should be able to follow. Providing you're not distracted by a bright, shiny object or a cookie or something.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will explain it to you, again, this time with bullet points, using short sentences with as few complicated words as possible, as you seem to be a bit, well, slow. (That, btw, was an insult. See the difference? And the other difference is your position is supported entirely by assumption and insults, whereas mine? Not so much.)

Now, read carefully. Any words with which you have trouble: Try dictionary.com.
  • I wrote "Shiny black plastic is ugly"
  • The OP replied "You have a point"
  • You wrote "Are you serious?"
So, in context (this might be one of those words you should look up), you were replying to a point I'd made. I also paraphrased for the sake of brevity. (Sorry for the complicated words. Again: dictionary.com may help you.)

There are only three thoughts contained in the above bullet list, so even you should be able to follow. Providing you're not distracted by a bright, shiny object or a cookie or something.

LOL!
You make this so easy.

I was saying "Are you serious?" in regards to the pictures he had just posted in the OP.
I don't give a flying fuck whether you like black plastic shiny shit on your mod.

The pictures are fucking pictures of a perfectly normal example of a Cuboid. Thus my, "Are you serious"

You're the only one not understanding this.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My post you quoted was 4 below yours that you assumed I was replying to, so by your own standards you must be slow huh?

VU Sponsors