Become a Patron!

Kangertech subox mini HELP!!!

So i just bought 2 new kangertech subox minis and they both have the same problem. When there is a battery and the tank is fully in it wont turn on, charge, anything. Then when theres no battery and the the tanks fully in it still wont charge, turn on, anything. The only time it turns on and says its charging is when the tank is almost all the way screwed out with no battery. But then if i screw the tank in or put the battery in it automatically shuts off. Ive searched everywhere and it seems like no one else has this problem. And i have checked them they are real ones.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The only time it turns on and says its charging is when the tank is almost all the way screwed out with no battery.
Ummmmm... is your mod possessed? o_O This is not possible :rolleyes:

As far as the tank goes... are you using the subtank mini on it? ... What ohm coil?... Got pics?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i just bought 2 new kangertech subox minis and they both have the same problem. When there is a battery and the tank is fully in it wont turn on, charge, anything. Then when theres no battery and the the tanks fully in it still wont charge, turn on, anything. The only time it turns on and says its charging is when the tank is almost all the way screwed out with no battery. But then if i screw the tank in or put the battery in it automatically shuts off. Ive searched everywhere and it seems like no one else has this problem. And i have checked them they are real ones.

Charging with no battery in the mod?

How can they charge with no battery in the mod?

And of course they will never turn on with no battery in them. Or with a run down battery in them or with the battery in the wrong way.

You cannot power them from the charge cord nor will they vape with a dead battery even if the charge cable is plugged in.

Last edited:

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What PMeg said. Sounds like you are inserting your battery the wrong way. The Mini does have reverse polarity protection and will not turn on with the battery installed the wrong way nor will it charge. Look carefully inside the battery compartment, there will be a + and - to indicate which pole of the battery goes where.

VU Sponsors