Become a Patron!

Late Night in DIYland, take II

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ace that's my song right there. Haha but the Devils in the details right?

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't let me stop anyone. I'll just drop some punk and metal in between. Maybe a little funky stuff too.

The funky, punky, jazz train is boarding on track 9, second side (if anybody gets that reference anymore??)! ALL ABOARD for a rippin mix'n time!

Reactions: Ace

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooo that sounds yummy. I've got everything but the vienna cream. Bull city was out last time I ordered. Anything else you think I can throw in its place?
I'd say a dash of caramel. Less than a percent.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rob zombie does a great version of brick house but it's not on YouTube so here's a pinch hitter

I'm surprised that there's enough vanilla in those flavors to mess with an alergy.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fantastic you rock rocketpuppy. I'll whip this up in the morning and run it through the UC so I can report back tomorrow night.
Just make sure to taste it before it goes in the UC or you won't know if it's changed the flavor. And please let me know. I don't have the Key Lime, so I'm only guessing on the percentage.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't let me stop anyone. I'll just drop some punk and metal in between. Maybe a little funky stuff too.
+1 for Rob Zombie! <3

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. At this point I'm trying to remember what I've posted the last few days. Don't want to repeat

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rob zombie does a great version of brick house but it's not on YouTube so here's a pinch hitter

I'm surprised that there's enough vanilla in those flavors to mess with an alergy.
That's true. My best friend is allergic to peaches but I forgot one day and had very vape some fruit mix and she was fine...Course later that day I tried to give her peach cobbler:(

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok guys and gals, here's one that has me scratching my head; I have a colleague that is allergic to vanilla and flavorings containing vanilla notes. Question, are there any cream flavorings out there that do not have vanilla, vanilla notes, or vanilla derivatives in them?

I'm not positive of this, but I would think both FA Fresh Cream and TFA Sweet Cream are without vanilla.

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just make sure to taste it before it goes in the UC or you won't know if it's changed the flavor. And please let me know. I don't have the Key Lime, so I'm only guessing on the percentage.
I will report back tomorrow. I always try the juice before the UC and I just got a new one and I'm ready to use it. Lol.
I believe flowerpots is right about the creams. I've never gotten vanilla from either. I'm gonna call it a night yall but I'm glad I hi. I've enjoyed it here and I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not positive of this, but I would think both FA Fresh Cream and TFA Sweet Cream are without vanilla.
Thanks Pots! I knew you would know! I'll check them out! I only know she allergic because I had to hit her with epi after she had a vape off someone else's mod (Thank goodness it wasn't mine!). The next day, after she got out of the hospital, I got to looking into what sent her into anaphylaxis. Yep, the flavorings had vanilla!

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Saturday night song. Believe it or not these guys play even faster live.
I love flogging molly so very much. Your awesome man. What a way to end the night. They play amazing live shows

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Pots! I knew you would know! I'll check them out! I only know she allergic because I had to hit her with epi after she had a vape off someone else's mod (Thank goodness it wasn't mine!). The next day, after she got out of the hospital, I got to looking into what sent her into anaphylaxis. Yep, the flavorings had vanilla!

If she goes into anaphalactic shock, then you want to be damn sure they don't. Let me look them up right quick to double-check their ingredient list.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see some hating on Kenny G, but how about some Yanni?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapingJunkie my phone and the forum have relationship issues. It happens every time I quote before I type. Thats WhymMy Quote Is Usually At The Bottom. Also weird capitals like the last sentence.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And with that folks, I'm going to take advantage of the rest of the night off! Hope yall enjoy, and thanks again Pots for the lead!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chowder, TPA has Sweet Cream listed under Vanilla flavors, although it doesn't state vanilla as an ingredient, it says it contains 'custard' notes, which usually does have vanilla. So, I would email them.

And for FA Cream Fresh, the website says this "Complements dessert, fruit, citrus, and mint flavors, and tastes excellent when spiced up with a hint of vanilla or cinnamon." This tells me there isn't any vanilla in there. But, I would still email them just to be sure.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@[user]Ace[/user]. Oh wow. I should have realized. Not too many people manually type the codes, making it possible to typo in the first place. LoL

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chowder, TPA has Sweet Cream listed under Vanilla flavors, although it doesn't state vanilla as an ingredient, it says it contains 'custard' notes, which usually does have vanilla. So, I would email them.

And for FA Cream Fresh, the website says this "Complements dessert, fruit, citrus, and mint flavors, and tastes excellent when spiced up with a hint of vanilla or cinnamon." This tells me there isn't any vanilla in there. But, I would still email them just to be sure.
Well, I was almost out of here! Thanks again! I will follow up!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny. when i go looking for a song on YouTube, I check to see if it's the version I want and end up listening to the whole thing and usually at least one other song from the artist before I remember to come back here.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't type them but for no reason my cursor will jump into the code and move stuff. Then i have to repair it. Sometimes I miss repairs. It's all strange.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't type them but for no reason my cursor will jump into the code and move stuff. Then i have to repair it. Sometimes I miss repairs. It's all strange.
See, that's why I'm trying to get in the habit of just typing the code, so I don't have to worry. They're really not that bad. The tags work like html syntax, for the most part.
2:54 (CST) jam session? Oh hellz yes! Hope I don't pop too many eardrums, but I love technically proficient rappers. The following track features D-Loc, Ceza, Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes, Twisted Insane, and Mr. Technician, Tech N9ne. I believe this song represents a pinnacle meeting of some of the best rappers in the game at the moment. I really dig Eminem, especially Rap God. But this track has been one of my favorites since before the album dropped last year. Please enjoy if you're into this kind of thing, and if not, Please see [user]Ace[/user]'s posts. :D I recommend Rob Zombie's Dragula!
This is my final post for the night, I hope everyone had/has/will have a great evening/morning/day! I'll be around. This is an amazing forum, I'm glad it's seeing success. /hugz​

Last edited:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My father, well step-father, passed away a few years ago and he wanted a bagpipe played as his funeral - so we did that. This music is reminding me of him.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a couple of friends that pipe. When my best friends dad died we had a full irish wake. Stories, music, lotsa whiskey, and even afight. Anyway the pipes came out and the dirge was played. Then he went right into do you think I'm sexy. The party was on.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was waiting for you to post another song...and...I'm yawning...trying to fight it.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever heard of Nickel Creek? You may like them.

Here's something you may like:

Last edited:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know it's not exactly like the Irish/Scotch music, but it's similar, Americana similar.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of 'American' music is based on irish etc. Listen to Yankee doodle take away the lyrics and it's straight theft.
I know it's not exactly like the Irish/Scotch music, but it's similar, Americana similar.

edited because of $@₩%¿ auto correct

Last edited:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the tunes, Ace. :)

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morNing! Looks like I missed the party. And my v phone randomly type capital letters and the letter v. :-/

Sheba dog and I are off to hang at the hippie store for the day. If I stay around the house I'll work. Not wanting to work today.

RP Can you tap dance and play the bagpipes at the same time?

VJ thanks for the dubstep music. I listened to a lot of trance, techno, rap.

Flower. If your bored today Google blue frog imports main street Woodstock. It's not to far ;-)

vaping one day at a time

VU Sponsors