Become a Patron!

Late Night in DIYland, take II

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
okies.. so I have a bit of furniture to move today.. some mixing in between.. :p

who else is doing what and where?? lmao

oh.. and i need a new "toy" some kind of new gizmo to vape on..
not sure what I am looking for.. maybe a pipe for my tobacco flavors..

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Real or virtual furniture moving? (I'm slow still - only working on first cup of coffee)

I have work, I have laundry to do, and I have a kitchen to clean - floors, clean out refrigerator, and mop the floor

I need a new gizmo as well. I'm not sure what to choose. I don't want a mech. Oh, a pipe sounds nice.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
real.. it's cleaning week at my house, and need a new layout for all this umm stuffages..:D
best way to clean is to move it.. some might stay others might go straight out the door!

yeah i am not sure.. pipe.. box mod with vv/vw (course nada clue on those) or a 26650 gizmo..
choices drive me bonkers..:rolleyes:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just virtual FP. I avoid moving furniture here, the dust bunnies have fangs. 120 lbs. of double coated wolfdog will do that for ya. lol
I have way too many mixes and testers already. Does that stop me from making more? Nope. Right now vaping wllmc's Irish Cream/Vienna Cream dealio from the FA thread. Yumness.
I do need to work today. Problem solving again instead of having fun. Meh, it's Monday.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hmm.. JackFruit..
think I might play with it a bit.. snagged some from my last shopping spree..
normally i don't do fw.. but had to look up with it was.. sounds interesting.. ;)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@glassgrl , lol dust bunnies with fangs. Problem solving sounds much too serious for me at this moment - I'll let you do that lol

I may/probably will get a kayfun with a removeable drip tip. If/when I do, I'm going to get one of your glass tips from your etsy page - not sure which one yet.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm.. JackFruit..
think I might play with it a bit.. snagged some from my last shopping spree..
normally i don't do fw.. but had to look up with it was.. sounds interesting.. ;)

I almost got Jackfruit too. What does it taste like? I'm curious about it, but chose Gooseberry and Japanese Plum instead.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
not sure.. smells good.. one review i read.. forgot where.. but apparently its a "chewy" vape..
that you can taste the fruit and feels like you are chewing it.. weird.. might make a few single percentages..
ya know.. find that perfect spot..;)

but it looks like dinning room might have to wait.. I think will be starting in the bedroom today.. wee..
and dang heavy furniture.. i picked up sliders.. hope it will work..

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not sure.. smells good.. one review i read.. forgot where.. but apparently its a "chewy" vape..
that you can taste the fruit and feels like you are chewing it.. weird.. might make a few single percentages..
ya know.. find that perfect spot..;)

but it looks like dinning room might have to wait.. I think will be starting in the bedroom today.. wee..
and dang heavy furniture.. i picked up sliders.. hope it will work..

Chewy huh? Now I'm even more curious.

The sliders do work very well. I have them on my living room sofas and chairs and they are a life saver (and back saver).

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i might do some before and after pix..
somehow my mom felt if it did not take 2-6 grown men to move furniture.. it's just not worth a thing.. :(

yeps me too.. will let you know how it turns out on the jackfruit.. i have a few ideas for recipes already..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Inawera has Nangka which translates into Jackfruit. I put a couple drops into some Gold Ducat. It's good but I can't describe the taste. That's the thing with some of these exotic (to me) fruits. I wouldn't know if they suck or not, compared to the actual fruit anyway. Never had prickly pear, dragonfruit, jackfruit...

My Grandma was always moving furniture by herself, even when she wasn't supposed to. She had 3 very large sons in the same town but would she call them? Nooooo. 85 years old and no bigger than a minute moving all that heavy stuff.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy. I've heard Jackfruit compared to FA Tutti Fruiti, which does taste like Juicy Fruit, only really dry, imo. Really dry.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any of you peeps like Anime? My son started me watching Ghost Hunt on Netflix. It's gotten really good but I'm on the last episode. He recommended Death Note or Kino's Journey (which may not be on Netflix). Any recommendations?

Oh, and BTW- Breyers is making ice cream with Girl Scout cookies. If you like Samoas, don't buy it. That way there will be more for me.:p

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh Frawg.... I know how that is. I get frequent ones. They make you m i s e r a b l e. Hope you feel better soon.

Glassgrl, have you watched Orange is the New Black? I'm in love with that show. They have a lot of great stuff lately. I found a few old TV shows I enjoyed a lot.
Sports Night (hate that it ended so quickly)
The IT Crowd
British version of the Office.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I liked ghost in the shell and appleseed (iirc) but not really an anime guy.
Any of you peeps like Anime? My son started me watching Ghost Hunt on Netflix. It's gotten really good but I'm on the last episode. He recommended Death Note or Kino's Journey (which may not be on Netflix). Any recommendations?

Oh, and BTW- Breyers is making ice cream with Girl Scout cookies. If you like Samoas, don't buy it. That way there will be more for me.:p

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Huckleberried - I watched a few episodes of Orange but just couldn't get into it. Parts of it were just too gratuitous and super uncomfortable when #1 is home and watching too. lol Loved the Munsters @Ace! Addams Family too. My problem solving skills are zero today. One of the machines is being grumpy and I had to order a $75 thing to see just how grumpy, but it won't fix it. It's Tuesday soon right?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was readying for bed because I got called in to one of the vape shops today til close & I've been fighting a migraine since Sat morning.

Yuck, @Frawg, I've had a few of those. You feeling better today?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Having lunch. Thinking of mixing this afternoon.

@glassgrl - I tasted the angel sauce clone mix on my tongue, not bad. It does need an orange though. But, the ice cream does add that cool effect. I thought the vanilla in the ice cream would throw off the fruits, but it doesn't. You can't taste the vanilla at all.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good FP! I can't even recommend a good orange. The Inawera Shisha Orange I can tolerate when it's 2 drops or less, the other oranges were just waaaaaay too much. Orange and strawberry flavors are my nemesis'...nemesii? lol

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been getting my daughter watching some of my favorites. We finished eureka and warehouse 13. She's now 4 episodes into the munsters.
You like Sci-Fi? Try Haven. It's appropriate for all ages btw.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Loved haven. Although i haven't gotten to most of the last season yet. I tried farscape but she didn't like it. (8yo tastes. Hmmff)
I don't think the last season is on netflix yet, so I haven't seen any of it.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good FP! I can't even recommend a good orange. The Inawera Shisha Orange I can tolerate when it's 2 drops or less, the other oranges were just waaaaaay too much. Orange and strawberry flavors are my nemesis'...nemesii? lol
Not that anyone cares...plural is nemeses.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this thread still taking too long to load?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, not now, I don't think

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
YAY.. all bills are paid, just waiting on a new card so I can spend more..

money money money!! grr my dang flavor habit!:confused:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love how you can't go to the restroom in peace, but must be accompanied by the fur kids

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm wanting to make a cherry cream lolly pop.. or well.. thinking on it..

that capella's wild cherry is "da bomb" ;)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YAY.. all bills are paid, just waiting on a new card so I can spend more..

money money money!! grr my dang flavor habit!:confused:

This is what the credit industry refers to as ..... sucker! We own your soul now.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm wanting to make a cherry cream lolly pop.. or well.. thinking on it..

that capella's wild cherry is "da bomb" ;)

I haven't tried CAP's Wild Cherry yet. Is it candy-ish? Like Luden's cough drops? I can eat those like potato chips.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
mhmm.. i know!! :oops: it just does not go as far as one thinks any more..:confused:
is ok.. I have all my supplies etc and it's going to look like Christmas around here! :D

I don't know if you do this Flowers.. but I window shop and pile buggies till I can figure out how to pay for them..
normally one site at a time:D

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TV shows - Brooklyn 99. Kept me laughing. I downloaded the first episode and had to have the rest. Next day, I watched every season 1 episode. I think they are coming back next year.

Try it, you'll like it. If you like comedy.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried CAP's Wild Cherry yet. Is it candy-ish? Like Luden's cough drops? I can eat those like potato chips.

:D

reminds me of a good cherry tootsie roll.. minus the good stuffs..

i have a few chocolates and creams i want to play with and this afternoon might be a good time:)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I try to restrain myself until/unless I have the money to purchase stuff. Otherwise, it's like a pointless tease lol

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I try to restrain myself until/unless I have the money to purchase stuff. Otherwise, it's like a pointless tease lol

the way i see it.. i get to drool over the cart till I can snag it :p
it also gives me time to think on if i need or is it just a want..
how useful could it be etc.. kinda works good for me..
umm sometimes :p

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TV series - Shameless, The Blacklist, that's about it

I watch maybe 4 hours of TV a month, sometimes more, if Blacklist is in season.

I really prefer documentaries and indie/eclectic movies.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I don't watch much tv Rowdy..
but movies.. oh yes! ;)

but not as often as I'd like.. I love to stream..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not that anyone cares...plural is nemeses.

I care. More info to bounce around in my noggin along with both plurals of octopus. These pages never did load slow for me, but I don't use my phone or Kindle for internet very often.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
.. but I window shop and pile buggies...

Now I know for sure you're Southern. Buggies. lol First time I heard that I was shopping here in BB&B trying to look at the Yankee candles when I heard this VERY Southern woman say "Excuse me darlin', is my buggy in your way?" with at least 20 syllables. Awesomeness.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
roflmao... if you think mah text speak is southern.. wait till i gets mahself inta da shine..
den weez all in trubble!! :D

umm there is a difference between Southern and Red neck.. err I thank??:p

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got your back, fellow Southerner @Smoky Blue. I can syllabicate (who knew this was a word? I bet RP knew. I sure didn't lol) along with the best of 'em. I had to train myself to say 'cart' and not 'buggy' and not talk so slowly that people get that deer in headlights look.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haha!! ;)

some days I do very well.. others.. well..:oops:
and it depends on who I am with, and where etc..
but I try :D however.. it is fun.. I hope I can head north sometime for a big vape meet..
now that I'd love.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
okies

Smoky's lolly #2 :D

5% Wild Cherry cap
1.5% Honey Peach jf
1% Sweet Cream tpa
1% Smooth
.5% Lemon Lime tpa
.5% Raspberry Sweet
.5% Dulch de Lech tpa

shake and vape.. might want to let it settle for over night..

VU Sponsors