Late Night in DIYland, take II

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had Northern boot camp at a young age. I had step-family from Ohio. They introduced to me to their syntax and colloquial terms, and I just naturally adopted it. Now, I speak really fast, in a mixed southern-northern syntax and terms, but with a southern drawl accent. It's funny.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What does Honey Peach taste like?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I can imagine.. ;)

I took speach and drama in both high school and in college.. loved every bit of it..:)
Have also traveled all over the US, and I do pick up accents too..
I don't think they can take the south out of me tho..:p

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What does Honey Peach taste like?

ohhhh start with anywhere from 2% and go up to maybe 6% max.. it's like a peach with honey on it..
very very delicious, and it is one of 6 peaches in my Peach Overload.. one of the best peaches I have ever vaped..

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least you named your recipe lolly not sucker, see, there's hope yet.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
roflmao... if you think mah text speak is southern.. wait till i gets mahself inta da shine..
den weez all in trubble!! :D

umm there is a difference between Southern and Red neck.. err I thank??:p

Big difference, yes. Part of that may be clothing and vehicle choices though...I've met rednecks (and been related to some) who aren't Southern at all.
lol.gif

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@flowerpots I used to live in Ga...and Tn..moved around a lot and landed in florida. I just can't stand the cold

@RocketPuppy sorry I didn't back sooner. Spring cleaning and organization got the best of me. I used 3% key lime 1% dulce de leche 1% cookie 1% meringue 2% fresh cream. Can taste the pie crust on the inhale and a smooth creamy key lime on the exhale. I love it.

Now that everything is organized I hate to mess it up. But I am getting more test tubes for individual samples and a new UC tomorrow so there will be much playing in my future

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sherbet recipe looks the bomb. I might have to get everything dirty sooner than expected. :p

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made a 1% concentration tester of the NF Gooseberry. What would you mix it with?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
At least you named your recipe lolly not sucker, see, there's hope yet.

rofl!! :D be glad it wasn't sucker :p

I made a 1% concentration tester of the NF Gooseberry. What would you mix it with?

mmm you could turn it into a pie.. or a soda.. or..

Nutty Gooseberry, creamed..

4% nf gooseberry
.5% tpa french vanilla
.5% tpa dulce de lech
.5% Ap
2% Em
1% sweetener

I played with this one today with the jackfruit.. you could try it with jackfruit when you snag it, Flowers..
it's pretty nice :D

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you guys do little test batches, do you bother adding nic (assuming you use nic)?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't add nic. I wait until I call a recipe complete, then I add and retest.

Reactions: Ace

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm too stingy with nic to waste it.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. When i came into this,; I just assumed that the 1st couple of orders of pg vg and nic would be write offs. Kinda like vegas. Any money you take is already gone and if you come back with anything good...bonus.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
no nic here, either.. i do a 10ml test first.. if it lasts less than 2 days.. then i make a bigger batch with nic..

oh.. and i am all vg.. no pg..

edit again! :p

unless the flavors have pg, and even then i am careful.. pg makes me cough too much

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never thought of it in those terms, good point...now I'm curious if others do testers with nic too.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, a couple of times when I went to buy a pre made in a local b&m they were out of my level in thejoose I wanted. I bought it in 0. Not as good and not as satisfying to me.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really can't fathom 0 nic at this stage. I'm still at 18 for pre-mades, and I can do 12-14 with VT nic and base, but I don't think I'll ever be at 0.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ace, what do you chain drip in? What is your equipment? Does the equipment really matter that much for nic level?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
depending on my mood in the mornings.. i go with anywhere from 12mg to 6mg..
once i get moving and am awake.. then its 6mg to 0mg..
you might want to try something like this, but if it's too big a jump for you, try just halving your nic..

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not many people seem to drip over 6mg. It's way strong and harsh. I've gone as high as 9 a couple of times but it be like

bruce-lee-throat-punch.gif throat hit

Attachments

• bruce-lee-throat-punch.gif
    bruce-lee-throat-punch.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 5

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, if I get a kayfun, would it be possible to drop my nic level using it?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm cheap. Like most scots. T100 mod with igo w atty mostly. Also have patriot, zenith, and stillaire.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm old school. I have 2 Vamo's V2, 3 eGo Twists 1300mAh, and 2 Vision Spinners, 1600mAh, and then a 14500 VV/VW mod I use for dripping a LR510 atty. I don't have anything fun and swanky.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Not many people seem to drip over 6mg. It's way strong and harsh. I've gone as high as 9 a couple of times but it be like

View attachment 2258 throat hit

lol no, not many.. I do once in a while.. my better half does it all the time (at 12mg).. but other than us.. everyone else i know is 6 or under..

either way, Flowers.. it's not hard.. but.. if you notice your nic cravings come.. increase the nic again..

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kayfun might let you drop. I think it gives better hit than what i used at 1st (kanger and iclear). I have 1 but rarely use it. The draw is way too tight for me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm old school. I have 2 Vamo's V2, 3 eGo Twists 1300mAh, and 2 Vision Spinners, 1600mAh, and then a 14500 VV/VW mod I use for dripping a LR510 atty. I don't have anything fun and swanky.

i'd just get a mech and a dripper.. you will leave your old "toys" as I call them, in the dust..

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kayfun might let you drop. I think it gives better hit than what i used at 1st (kanger and iclear). I have 1 but rarely use it. The draw is way too tight for me.

Does the draw change if you use a different drip tip? I guess not....How about if you use one of those air controller thingies? Have you tried one of those?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I had a mvp at one time.. but it didnt last..
i don't like my air intake too hard..
if i feel like i have to suck a watermelon thru a straw, it's so not worth it for me..
I have a omega, a igo4, gave my igo3 to my brother.. and then my kraken, and i dont use the kraken often..

on a nemi and a astro.. both are good mechs..

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T100 maybe 20 bucks. Igow maybe 20 bucks. 18650 battery (I carry 5) and a charger 20-40 depending.
All my attys are drilled out for air flow except the stillaire cuz it already has slots.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still use Kanger T3's and T3S's, the new XJets, and Kanger Pro Tanks. All my equipment was purchased last year, so it's out dated.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got your back, fellow Southerner @Smoky Blue. I can syllabicate (who knew this was a word? I bet RP knew. I sure didn't lol) along with the best of 'em. I had to train myself to say 'cart' and not 'buggy' and not talk so slowly that people get that deer in headlights look.
I syllabicate often, just not when masticating.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@flowerpots I used to live in Ga...and Tn..moved around a lot and landed in florida. I just can't stand the cold

@RocketPuppy sorry I didn't back sooner. Spring cleaning and organization got the best of me. I used 3% key lime 1% dulce de leche 1% cookie 1% meringue 2% fresh cream. Can taste the pie crust on the inhale and a smooth creamy key lime on the exhale. I love it.

Now that everything is organized I hate to mess it up. But I am getting more test tubes for individual samples and a new UC tomorrow so there will be much playing in my future
Oh excellent! I thought the cookie would be a good sub. I'll post up the recipe with your name if that's cool.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
roflmao... if you think mah text speak is southern.. wait till i gets mahself inta da shine..
den weez all in trubble!! :D

umm there is a difference between Southern and Red neck.. err I thank??:p

There is a difference between a "Southerner" and a "Redneck". Both of them drink beer. Both of them keep their beer in the fridge. It's just that the "Redneck's" fridge is on his front porch, next to the couch.

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta love a vamo. It was the first thing I got after the ego twist I started with. Got a caravella clone with a patriot and a kayfun and went back to the vamo. Surprisingly the hubby love the mech. He stole it after his twist died. Still love the kayfun. I use the patriot, smok catapiller, and a Smok dripper for flavor testing. Daily I rock my vamo with my protank 2 or a t3s because I like old skool I guess

VU Sponsors