kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand the annoyance. I totally get the donating. I just can't help but think that it's a shame when a woman cuts off her long hair.

well, try walking around with 4 pounds of thick hair when it's 95 degrees out. i love my long hair, but sometimes it just gets too much. and it even gives me a headache when it gets really long!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so after boyfriend got mauled by our dog, he looks at me a minute, asks to see the back of my hair and says, "We're gonna have to break up. Can I borrow a suitcase?"

Dweeb.

Oh no!

I shave the sides of my head. Leave a little on top. Kind of like a high fade. TOH usually isn't too thrilled but she deals. I hate hair and prefer not to have to do much with it. My hair is so straight and thick.

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Think I just found the answer to enhancing my energy drink flavor.

Red bull / energy drink has been my ADV for a while now. I use a vision clearo. I have evod. Iclear cartos etc and for energy drink flavor --- cheap clearo is what works for me.

Every so often it gets to be dry tasting. It looses its sweetness. Every one loves the smell.

Yesterday I added a drop of AP to a 15ml bottle. Vaped on that all day.

It helped. Changed it. It was ok but wasn't sure if that's what I was looking for.

A little while ago I added about 2 drops of raspberry sweet to that same bottle which was about half way full after vaping it all night.

Waaaa laaa!

Ive tried adding a little watermelon in the past. It works but too much for all the time. I even added just raspberry before. But the AP makes a huge diiff!

I'm about to mix right now. Now I need to mix a sample bottle to see if I can figure % being I randomly added drops.

vaping one day at a time

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's some crazy stuff going on with AP right now. HIC has made some huge progress with it.

Kelli, I've always wanted to do that for Locks of Love. My hair was so damaged. Now that it's healthy again, I hope I can work on that for the future.

What is it with guys and long hair? Well, nevermind, boyfriend has told me, but seriously???

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All this talk about dogs is useless without pictures and I'm getting huffy. Huskies? 135lb. monsters? Wanna see!!! I had a red Husky once, got him from the dog pound. He was awesome and <<< she loved him so much. First day home he peed on the laundry room door, came over, wrapped his paws around me and hugged me. Guess that meant he was home. lol

The flavors I wanted from 3 different companies? Every single place it out of ONE of the ones I want and each place it's different. Crazy making.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Around for a bit while I work on a

Lol.
I swear dogs do that on purpose. Ours like to walk in front of us and stop. Two dogs at 135+ each make one hell of a blockade.
haha ours so the same my most used word in the house is "Move Move Move" :)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lily Bug and Mr. Noodles
uqe3yzus.jpg

She loves to ride!
3u9u2u4a.jpg

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Paul! How are you and the tots?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is Mr. Noodles your cat? That's my cat's name too.
My brother's fiance's cat. I didn't believe that Mr. Noodles was one of the most popular cat names... I don't see it. LoL

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My brother's fiance's cat. I didn't believe that Mr. Noodles was one of the most popular cat names... I don't see it. LoL

I don't think it's popular, but the name fit him.

What you missed... hmmmm
Since you all (y'all) were talking about donating hair, I did take the wifey to Great Clips. It has been years since she got it cut and it was pretty long. If you donate your hair the cut is free. We paid for a wash and a tip. She got to pick where it goes and picked a children's group. She's still cute at 60.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What you missed... hmmmm
Since you all (y'all) were talking about donating hair, I did take the wifey to Great Clips. It has been years since she got it cut and it was pretty long. If you donate your hair the cut is free. We paid for a wash and a tip. She got to pick where it goes and picked a children's group. She's still cute at 60.
That's so sweet!

Hi Paul. I never chatted at ya in the group back there, I was a lurker. I can say these ladies (and gents) missed your presence here, so I'm glad you made it, too.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What you missed... hmmmm

so proud of you guys! bravo.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(Out loud:) Now, that is just a sickening display of power and financial irresponcibility! (While thinking to myself:) Damn, I wish I had half that stuff!

LOL... that's been collected from 2012 to now, so not too irresponsible. The FT fanbois buy that much in a month...eep..
Most of it is $10-30 clone stuff, some was from contests and gifts and I only buy like maybe a couple things a month, usually just supplies. I always pay my bills and feed the Tiki first. ;-)

Thanks though... :D

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL... that's been collected from 2012 to now, so not too irresponsible. The FT fanbois buy that much in a month...eep..
Most of it is $10-30 clone stuff, some was from contests and gifts and I only buy like maybe a couple things a month, usually just supplies. I always pay my bills and feed the Tiki first. ;-)

Thanks though... :D
Lol, just the green monster raising it's ugly head! I haven't found a way to sneak that much gear past the wife.....yet! But when I do, I'll be playing catch up! Until I have my own sickening display, I will have to hate (admire) yours. Lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMG_5862.JPG

This is my "issue" with the Chi-You clone I generously got from jcc2k's contest. I like the mod and I'm grateful to have it, but wow...the button is killing me. That is fully unlocked and with that press, it is not firing. I don't see any way to adjust it? I've tried but the button just spins without tightening.

My first Chi-You clone, so is there some trick or is just the way it is?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It almost seems like It's missing a bushing. Never even held one so that's a WAG. I'd probably put in a stronger spring or change it to magnets.
View attachment 2615

This is my "issue" with the Chi-You clone I generously got from jcc2k's contest. I like the mod and I'm grateful to have it, but wow...the button is killing me. That is fully unlocked and with that press, it is not firing. I don't see any way to adjust it? I've tried but the button just spins without tightening.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It almost seems like It's missing a bushing. Never even held one so that's a WAG. I'd probably put in a stronger spring or change it to magnets.

That's the thing, usually I tear down any mod I get..completely.

You can't take the switch apart on this, it seems. IDK....it isn't like the panzer or sentinel where ya can just hold the pin and tighten the button. it just spins.

Kind of like the assembly on the K-100, which also doesn't come apart.
1451812-8.jpg

I think this is the mod: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005381/1451812

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should be able to. I remember a video on installing magnet on chi you (sp) he took it apart

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should be able to. I remember a video on installing magnet on chi you (sp) he took it apart

Yeah, I have too. The thing is there are like 20 different Chi-You clones and not all are using the same switch.

The whole thing looks press-fit. IDK how to get it apart without breaking it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where's that flying Puppy? Rocket, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you've done around here. You've re-created some wonderful threads, which also introduced us to new friends. Not to mention your research in all the lists you've made. You're a smart cookie and a ton of fun.

So thanks, Rocket. You're a doll.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where's that flying Puppy? Rocket, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you've done around here. You've re-created some wonderful threads, which also introduced us to new friends. Not to mention your research in all the lists you've made. You're a smart cookie and a ton of fun.

So thanks, Rocket. You're a doll.
The rocket hound is a pic from Rowdy (RP Senior). Thank you RP Senior.

And whoa! Thank you for the thank you. I'm just a happy camper that more people are participating in DIYland. I do have to agree on the smart cookie part. I refer to myself as that daily.

However, I think you're freaken awesome, so thank you Huckster for joining in, your insight (in all things diy and life), and the great post; I really didn't do much, but I do love reading nice things about me =)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never, ever, ever did I imagine quitting a possibility. In the process, I have met a plethora of interesting internet friends that have helped me with this hobby/lifestyle, which not only keeps me away from smokes but from spending $20 on 30mls.
So thank you everyone for participating, and not just on this thread. I think it's pretty amazing that people from all around can join together to toss around ideas and edumacate each other on their successes and failures.

Where's bobo?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
mine has a way to go bef
That's the thing, usually I tear down any mod I get..completely.

You can't take the switch apart on this, it seems. IDK....it isn't like the panzer or sentinel where ya can just hold the pin and tighten the button. it just spins.

Kind of like the assembly on the K-100, which also doesn't come apart.
1451812-8.jpg

I think this is the mod: https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005381/1451812

do a search for fat daddy vapes on ebay.. he carries the chi hookup..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 2615

That is odd. I'd go with the magnet or spring. Have you checked out any of the forums on Fasttech?

VU Sponsors