Late Night in DIYland, take II

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see you're going to make me work for it! lol Alright, I give! I'll go check some recipes and make my own decisions. (Just don't tell the wife I can do that though! She'll expect it from then on!)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I wish I still had one of those but I left it with the ex, couldn't cram one more thing in the U-haul. I need to clean too, my room smells like dog. She sorta smells like corn chips. Weird.

aggg~~ corn chip smelling dog.. so does that mean your house smells like dog, or corn chips??:p

^^^^^ I see somebody is late to the party! Ok, on topic....Looking to try out some "good" flavors for mixing. If you had only a budget of $20 for flavors, what flavors would you get for what recipes?

stick with wl, for sure.. ouch on the 20.00 limit.. that is tough!! :oops:

if you like sweet tarts.. they can be made many different ways..

10% grape drink
8% energy drink

here is another good one

8% Caramel (Original)
10% Green Apple
10% Vanilla swirl

wl's bubble gum is good..

4% Grape drink
6% Green Apple
2% sour

play around with percentages too.. you might be surprised..;)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aggg~~ corn chip smelling dog.. so does that mean your house smells like dog, or corn chips??:p

stick with wl, for sure.. ouch on the 20.00 limit.. that is tough!! :oops:

if you like sweet tarts.. they can be made many different ways..

10% grape drink
8% energy drink

here is another good one

8% Caramel (Original)
10% Green Apple
10% Vanilla swirl

wl's bubble gum is good..

4% Grape drink
6% Green Apple
2% sour

play around with percentages too.. you might be surprised..;)
It's only 20 because I over extended the vape budget on the last go around! It's my own damn fault! Now, if only I can find where the wife hides the check book........

Thanks for the suggestions! I might try the bubble gum!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you get bubble gum, get the TFA watermelon to go with it. It's candy-ish and goes well with it.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you get bubble gum, get the TFA watermelon to go with it. It's candy-ish and goes well with it.
I've got 2 vials of TFA Watermelon sitting on the shelf just waiting to be mixed up! (Only because I have 40mls already mixed!) Thanks!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue, I don't know how you can come up with a recipe on request. That's impressive. You not only know what flavors to mix together, but the %'s too.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Been mixing for over a year, and started with wl..
after a while, you just get the feel for it..
and some of the recipes I post, are what I either have vaped, or still like ;)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chowder, I've been mixing FA Vienna Cream and Fresh Cream with INW fruits. Really yummy. I couldn't vape any creams for a long time, I'm so happy these are working!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Both.
lol.gif

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
small secret on steam cleaning carpet..

clorox2 and downy (pick a smell)
the bleach that is safe for colors.. yet removes dirt grime and yucks.. and the downy to keep things soft and fresh.. :)

1 room down, idonwana think on how many left to go!! :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Chowder, this is good, and I'm not a torrone fan. Many people like this one by HIC. This one blew my mind the first time I made it. This and this... these are ones that I made and really enjoy. Nowhere near as popular as HIC's recipes, but I like em. I made em for me, lol. Flowerpots made a great suggestion to get flavor samples at a good price from Bull City.

As you can see, I'm into desserts and creamy vapes.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chowder, this is good, and I'm not a torrone fan. Many people like this one by HIC. This one blew my mind the first time I made it. This and this... these are ones that I made and really enjoy. Nowhere near as popular as HIC's recipes, but I like em. I made em for me, lol. Flowerpots made a great suggestion to get flavor samples at a good price from Bull City.

As you can see, I'm into desserts and creamy vapes.
Alass, most of those have custard or vanillia in them. Unfortunately, I have a partner at work deathly alergic to vanillia. But thanks! I might try them at some point!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alass, most of those have custard or vanillia in them. Unfortunately, I have a partner at work deathly alergic to vanillia. But thanks! I might try them at some point!
Aw. I'm sorry. Didn't realize vanillas/creamys might be a problem.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is the dog playing with AP?

I don't know what it is. Some people think new puppy paws smell like popcorn. It's funny, the 120lb. dog smells like corn chips and the 12lb. dog sometimes has a 6 foot radius stench cloud like Pig Pen. I'm just happy it's not the other way around. I need to shut my computer off now and stop procrastinating. lol

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aw. I'm sorry. Didn't realize vanillas/creamys might be a problem.
Not for me, but my partner at work. We found out about her allergy the hard way when my boss was vaping Tasty Vapors' Vanilla around her. I had to hit her with epi, send her to the ER, and work the rest of the shift alone. However, I was the one to get my boss vaping and had provided the juice to him. So, I was ultimately responsible for the whole mess! My partner didn't blame us though because she never told us about the allergy and there was no way for us to have ever thought of that occurring. Three years later and she's still my partner, but the running joke is that I still get crap for it almost weekly! But I guess I have it coming! I keep telling her that if I didn't like her as a partner, I just wouldn't have saved her! But then things start flying across the room, and I'm getting too Damn old to move that fast anymore!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hola fabulous people. Is there a place that I can buy FW, FA and TFA at the same place that's not ECX?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good evening DIYlanders...anyone here for tonight?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Flowerpots. I'm kinda in and out between the dog and reading and easy distractions. How ya doin?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Huckleberried, doing okay, thanks for asking. What kind of doggy? I've got a Yorkie aka Annie Bobannie. She's a stinker and she knows it.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! Stressful day here.

Can pick friend's but can't pick family. I try to stay as distant as I can from family ( except for 2) but today had no choice to interact.

Attempted to mix --- got thru 2 samples but after getting interrupted. I gave up for the day.

Tmwr is a new day.

Went to ihop for dinner.

Weather is nice. So I'm sitting on my back deck for a while listening to nature.

Oh wait. .. TOH is putting on an episode of OITNB.

Be back in a little while.

Think it's ice cream time. ;-)

vaping one day at a time

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Family stuff can be tricky in my neck of the woods, too.

I've had the last few days off and have LOVED it. Coming and going at my pace as I please. Boyfriend and I both work 2nd shift, so I've chilled, mixed, ran errands, goofed off with Stasha and the cats.... hung out a lot on VU. Today I cut off my hair! If I'm totally MIA, then you know boyfriend kicked me outta my own house and I have no internets.

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Family stuff can be tricky in my neck of the woods, too.

I've had the last few days off and have LOVED it. Coming and going at my pace as I please. Boyfriend and I both work 2nd shift, so I've chilled, mixed, ran errands, goofed off with Stasha and the cats.... hung out a lot on VU. Today I cut off my hair! If I'm totally MIA, then you know boyfriend kicked me outta my own house and I have no internets.
My long hair just sobbed. Haha I bet it's cooler and lighter through. How much did you lose?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, so did mine. It was below my bra in the back, now barely touches my shoulders. I was just so tired of dealing with it everyday. My hair grows terribly fast. It's crazy. I had 7 inches cut off not even a year ago and at least that much today.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, so did mine. It was below my bra in the back, now barely touches my shoulders. I was just so tired of dealing with it everyday. My hair grows terribly fast. It's crazy. I had 7 inches cut off not even a year ago and at least that much today.

have you ever donated to http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html? if not, please consider it. you'll have to wait til you have at least 10 inches to cut. like you, my hair grows very fast too. i have donated 4 times over the years. :)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have you ever donated to http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html? if not, please consider it. you'll have to wait til you have at least 10 inches to cut. like you, my hair grows very fast too. i have donated 4 times over the years. :)
Me too! Same place. I wait till they can cut 2 feet. I'm almost at 3 feet this time. Time to cut soon.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too! Same place. I wait till they can cut 2 feet. I'm almost at 3 feet this time. Time to cut soon.

Hey there Jr! My granddaughter, at age 7, donated over 12 inches of her hair to this organization. I have no idea where she got the idea, but it was something she planned for many weeks, and did!

Found you something today. Not sure if it is large enough to be usable...

Attachments

• rocketpuppy.jpg
    rocketpuppy.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 9

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Jr! My granddaughter, at age 7, donated over 12 inches of her hair to this organization. I have no idea where she got the idea, but it was something she planned for many weeks, and did!

Found you something today. Not sure if it is large enough to be usable...
It's perfect!!!!!!

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks.

I can crop it to the right, tomorrow. That should center it in their off centered circle.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No need, but thank you! I found it online. =)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing better than a great new avatar is vaping my favorite juice on freshly wicked dripper.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, you got it centered.

Color me gone for a while...I try to sleep between bathroom trips (can you say pee here?).

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 6 freaking monsters laying around my house right now everywhere I go I see them.... 6 crazy as all hell Siberian Huskies (Me AKC breeder) I call them rugs... :)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My dog (Half Choc.Lab, half wiemaraner) has earned the nickname Darkness, from being stepped on 1,000+ times.

VU Sponsors