Late Night in DIYland, take II

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What were you thinking of using for the biscuity part Huck? I've got cookie flavors, INW Biscuit and FA Cookie but...too cookie. Then I have DIYFS Poundcake...very good but too cakey.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With all the talk about banoffee, I had to make one..still trying to figure out how to get it in my tank.
3ecf63bb42692a6501510be3c25e05cb.jpg

Mmm...sooo gooood.
7dc9d0bb026d8a09a173307329ef5d8e.jpg
Just finished mixing. I now have it in my taifun.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry glassgrl I'm at work. Thunder had it. I'd probably go 1.5-2% apple pie & .5-.7.5% cookie. That would be a bit bold but I like it like that. Peach, cinnamon, maybe amber or brandy at .5. I'd have to taste that to decide if vanilla is needed for ala mode.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank
you
Mr.
Ace
:)

Hahahaha! I just noticed what thread I was in. :oops: It was taken maybe 10 years ago but it was a super fun day.

Reactions: Ace

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 4 word thing kinda sticks in your heado_O
pie for pups piehole

heya huckle huckle you dirty minded berry
Everyone keeps adding multiple 4 word messages. Defeats the purpose and the point.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It would be awesome if people minded the 4 word limit. Instead, it seems they're posting everything they'd say but just skipping lines and adding multiples.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Mrscaryz do you have any pics of your puppies? I had a Red for too short of a time, he had the best personality mixed with craycray. Man. I still miss that guy.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tonight at 10pm will be four months off of the stinkies! :D

That's the longest I've ever been off of them, and unlike before, I have no cravings for those things!

RE: Puppies, I miss my puppy. :( I lost her two years ago. She was 14 (almost 15).

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats @Emilie!! I was surprised to get cravings still shortly after 1 year. Now you have me thinking about it, that was pretty much the last time. I still keep special high nic in an eRoll for irritant emergencies. lol

Sorry about your puppy. :( My Big Girl is 12 and starting to have trouble walking far.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Mrscaryz do you have any pics of your puppies? I had a Red for too short of a time, he had the best personality mixed with craycray. Man. I still miss that guy.
No puppies yet @glassgrl My large white Siberian (Sinister) just mated with one of our long hair female Grey's (Cinderella) Im a AKC breeder this upcoming one will be our 10th litter send me a conversation I will send ya pic of all the dogs and we can chat about them.. this haha surely is not the place :)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats @Emilie!! I was surprised to get cravings still shortly after 1 year. Now you have me thinking about it, that was pretty much the last time. I still keep special high nic in an eRoll for irritant emergencies. lol

I'm fully a vaper now. I have zero cravings for cigarettes, and when I need my nic-fix, I immediately think of my APV instead of an analog. :)

Sorry about your puppy. :( My Big Girl is 12 and starting to have trouble walking far.

Puppy was my Big Girl, too. She was a medium-sized Siberian Husky / Border Collie mix. People mistook her for a black lab all the time, but her face was definitely a mix of SH and BC.

Actually, kinda sad story, I visited our local animal shelter twice. First time, I was only browsing. I didn't see any dogs that I might be interested in at the time, and I KNEW I didn't want a lab (most of the dogs were labs). Second time, about two weeks later, I went back, and read the tags and found this amazing, but very sad, SH/BC mix. She was a year old, and when I took her for a "test" walk, she became SOOOOO excited. I knew then and there she was the dog for me.

It turns out that she was there the first time I visited, too, but, like most people, I mistook her for a black lab (I didn't read her tag). I missed out on a whole extra two weeks with the most amazing dog in the world.

The good news is that we quickly became best friends (to the point that she wouldn't go outside with just my husband, no matter how bad she needed to pee).

I adored that Big Girl. She was, and always will be, my Puppy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm fully a vaper now. I have zero cravings for cigarettes, and when I need my nic-fix, I immediately think of my APV instead of an analog. :)

Puppy was my Big Girl, too. She was a medium-sized Siberian Husky / Border Collie mix. People mistook her for a black lab all the time, but her face was definitely a mix of SH and BC.

Actually, kinda sad story, I visited our local animal shelter twice. First time, I was only browsing. I didn't see any dogs that I might be interested in at the time, and I KNEW I didn't want a lab (most of the dogs were labs). Second time, about two weeks later, I went back, and read the tags and found this amazing, but very sad, SH/BC mix. She was a year old, and when I took her for a "test" walk, she became SOOOOO excited. I knew then and there she was the dog for me.

It turns out that she was there the first time I visited, too, but, like most people, I mistook her for a black lab (I didn't read her tag). I missed out on a whole extra two weeks with the most amazing dog in the world.

The good news is that we quickly became best friends (to the point that she wouldn't go outside with just my husband, no matter how bad she needed to pee).

I adored that Big Girl. She was, and always will be, my Puppy.
What a gift for you and for Big Girl. That's a really special kind of love. Boyfriend had the sweetest dog I ever met. We lost her, but I miss her everyday.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aaaargh! No peach cobbler with apple pie crust for me. I could have sworn I had that flavoring but nooooo. Phhht. @Huckleberried, if you do the peach cobbler this weekend, let me know how it is K?
I just put in another flavor order from Bull City. They're pretty close so next week it should be here. I picked up some FA Pistachio too, now with no diketones, yadayada. I hope it's good. Pistachio ice cream sounds good too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aaaargh! No peach cobbler with apple pie crust for me. I could have sworn I had that flavoring but nooooo. Phhht. @Huckleberried, if you do the peach cobbler this weekend, let me know how it is K?
I just put in another flavor order from Bull City. They're pretty close so next week it should be here. I picked up some FA Pistachio too, now with no diketones, yadayada. I hope it's good. Pistachio ice cream sounds good too.
Yep, it's on my "to do" list today, along with some regular vapes. I'll certainly update on that one. I've heard that the new FA Pistachio is more the nutty version, which I'm excited about. I need to order that one soon. Cucumber, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting something and will wait til I need moar stuffs.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I picked up some FA Pistachio too, now with no diketones, yadayada. I hope it's good. Pistachio ice cream sounds good too.

FA Pistachio is like a raw nut flavor. If you want the green pistachio ice cream, that's TFA's Pistachio - it's really perfect for that.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks HIC, real pistachio is just what I want! Awesomeness! I'm old enough to remember real pistachio ice cream before it was all green. lol

Huck, I swear we're on some kind of wavelength. I ordered the Cucumber today too! Plus I got a shipping notice already from BC. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks HIC, real pistachio is just what I want! Awesomeness! I'm old enough to remember real pistachio ice cream before it was all green. lol

Huck, I swear we're on some kind of wavelength. I ordered the Cucumber today too! Plus I got a shipping notice already from BC. :)
Told ya we're smart ;)
Heading to the kitchen to mix! Wish me culinary greatness and luck. Maybe bakery greatness, in this case.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wanted to check in. been a couple of days since I been able to read forum.

mom had a 6 hr surgery + 2 hr recovery. then didn't even stay 24hrs in hosp. after getting in room
surgery was Wed. got in room at 5pm-ish. released yesterday/ Thurs at about noon.

Since she lives along we thought best to bring her to my house.
I was going to stay with her - but easier here.
amazing how well she's moving around - eating, drinking etc..
now we play nurse till tues. She has drains in incision that needs emptied a couple times a day.
grateful for technology & Emory Hosp in midtown ATL.

now back to trying to catch up on reading forum.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you have FA's cookie? It works well as a pie crust imo.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do have some RP. I need to mix today anyway, I'll play around with it some.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do have some RP. I need to mix today anyway, I'll play around with it some.
Well... I played around with it a bit yesterday. I made 2 separate ones to see if I had a workable version. So far, version 2 is working better than 1, but I'm still not happy with it. I used Hangsen Juicy Peach, so maybe that is what I'm not liking, not sure, because I've liked it before. I also have FA White Peach, but thought for a cobbler, just peach would work best. Once I figure it out, if it works out, I'll post the rest?

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good Huck. I was going to use Inawera peach...but now you have me thinking (danger danger!). When I make real peach cobbler there is a bit of apple cider vinegar for a little tartness with the sweet and spice. Neither of those peach flavors have tart to them. Hmmm.

Killer smoker @Cramptholomew! When should we show up? Is your wife making poke cake? :D

VU Sponsors