Become a Patron!

Late Night in DIYland, take II

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about that, must have dozed off! :D

Although admittedly it was used for that effect ( the fact that it looks like a gun in that perspective ) that is actually my black anodized LP Reo and RM2 atomizer with a wide bore drip tip. Oh and I almost forgot, a silver button cover as well. :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about that, must have dozed off! :D

Although admittedly it was used for that effect ( the fact that it looks like a gun in that perspective ) that is actually my black anodized LP Reo and RM2 atomizer with a wide bore drip tip. Oh and I almost forgot, a silver button cover as well. :)
That is really cool! Funny, I look at that every day but never got that perspective. Just doesn't look the same in red or purple. lol

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Little late, but we're not on any time schedule.

Got my holiday shopping done today.

My husband is sick, so we're skipping family tomorrow (my parents insisted because they didn't want to get sick, too. I don't get sick.), but what I purchased today will probably arrive after Saturday, when we get together, too. Oh, well. Hubby thought I was done giving him gifts, anyway. What fun would that have been? ;)

Tomorrow or Friday we'll make a gift for my parents. It'll be a Family wall graphic shaped like a tree. We made one for my...let's see her...brother's fiance's parents' house. They had one painted on their wall when they moved into that house, loved it, but had to remodel, and it was destroyed in the process. My mom loved what we did and has hinted that she might like the same (she thought it would be appropriate for a "cheap" gift at my extended family's holiday party. Sorry, these things take time and money and take a LOT of labor. NOT cheap. I think she thought she'd try to get it in the holiday dice game if we'd made one).

Where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Still not completely done with presents, but we're done spending money on them. I have until Saturday to finish what we're giving to my amazing parents. They've helped us more than I can possibly repay this last year. All I can do is show appreciation. I wish I could do more.

I wish I could do more for my husband, too. He's put up with so much of my emotional roller coaster shit this last year. I'm trying to get better, but it's difficult. I really need therapy, but we just can't afford it. Knowing is half the battle, though, right? :-/

Damn. Stop getting sappy.

It's been a very trying year for us. I hope next year is better.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow. It's small. I like.

Yup. That's a regular aero tank on it. I like the size a lot! Bye bye vamo.

Its lasting really long too. 18650 batteries can be drained in 2 hrs usually.

I started using the istick about 8 last night and all day today. I just plugged it in and it still had life to it.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We had to buy some vinyl for the cats play pen (outdoors).
I read this and assumed you meant records. I was thinking...she must really love those cats. Turns out, you really do if you're making them an outdoor play area. You ought to think about setting them up with some music, too =)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mean seriously. I was dreading getting out today. I know if I'd gone to the one in the opposite direction, I'd have the same experience you had.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Argh!

Who sells The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) Gummy Candy (PG)?

I went to get four oz of it on their site, but they're closed until after the 1st. :(

I checked Wizard Labs, and THEY'RE closed until the 28th (and won't even take any orders).

Who else has their flavors (and the PG version of Gummy Candy, not the regular, which is a tank cracker)?

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been playing around again as I have been craving fruit flavors and find myself loaded with everything but.
Inawera Raspberry + TFA Black Currant. Delicious! I mainly taste the raspberry, can't wait to see how it changes.
LA Watermelon + FE Lemon I unno what I was thinking, just picked random things. I'll give it some more time.

Any ideas what to do with FA Pomegranate? More for a fruit mix than custard/desert/etc.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Emile. I order larger sizes from tfa site

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been playing around again as I have been craving fruit flavors and find myself loaded with everything but.
Inawera Raspberry + TFA Black Currant. Delicious! I mainly taste the raspberry, can't wait to see how it changes.
LA Watermelon + FE Lemon I unno what I was thinking, just picked random things. I'll give it some more time.

Any ideas what to do with FA Pomegranate? More for a fruit mix than custard/desert/etc.

Pom + dragon fruit?

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He does not smoke. He puts a lump of packed yucky tobacco in his mouth. I am assuming their is a lot of nic in that wad.
If you're feeling adventurous, I made an excellent NET from Red Man in VG. Took a good month of steeping, and 5 days of filtering, but it was worth it. That, and some INW Gold Ducat might be the ticket.

3% Red Man NET
1.5% GOLD DUCAT

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're feeling adventurous, I made an excellent NET from Red Man in VG. Took a good month of steeping, and 5 days of filtering, but it was worth it. That, and some INW Gold Ducat might be the ticket.

3% Red Man NET
1.5% GOLD DUCAT
LOL I got 2 bottles of oden net that has been steeping for months... I need to kill the nic and filter it.

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make some Pomberry Trinkets!
Looks like an interesting recipe you made. Closet things I have are FA Cinnamon Ceylon and don't think anything can replace Christmas I mean cranberry. More to add to the list!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good.Did you use a whole package? I have a few nets a friend sent me. They are the diy version and I only played once with them. Thanks for the reminder. What does Gold Ducati taste like? I have a few inaweras like American red, Spinx, dirty neutral drops, a few different Cuban and Vanilla Pipe.
I used about a quarter of the package. Threw it in a pint jar with some VG and waited. I have 6 micron filter paper that I use to filter it. It took a LONG time to filter. The result is good though.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TB my partner and I went shopping a little today for things we need. We prob would have waited but she's traveling up north tmwr to stay with her daughter for a week

View attachment 11297
ThIs was my tree this yr. Sorry if its sideways. Lol
Love the linus blanket on the bottom, nice touch.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ClaireW - You're awesome in so many ways. Nothing in particular today, but just thought you should know.

@Thunderball - I didn't either. =( I've been wearing the same Vans slip-ons for way too long. My sock is now visible by the big toe. Luckily, I have nice socks.

Awww thank you RP! I'm prob nuttier than your teen kids. ;-)

Nice socks are a plus.

How about nice ties? ThIs was my Christmas outfit.

uploadfromtaptalk1419749872255.jpg

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like I said, you are awesome!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, its time for me to start the moderator approved spam over here in the DIY section.

We are getting close to being able to remove ECF from the top vaping forum of 2014 and making The Vaping Underground #!:D

Please cast your votes if you have not already!

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...for-the-vaping-underground.44182/#post-247145

Even better, get in touch with all of your friends in the vaping world (or any world in this solar system) and ask them to vote for us!

A vote for VU is a vote for vaping freedom and expression.

A vote for 'That Other Place" is a vote for eternal darkness, suffering and whatever the heck you can think of!

VU Sponsors