Become a Patron!

Limitless Mech Mod questions and build help.

OK so my boyfriend has a limitless matte black copper mod and the griffin 25 plus atty. He runs a dual build and has the LG brown and yellow batteries. He seems to have to change his batteries often. His question is what's a good build and what it should read (ohms) that won't drain his battery life and is safe for that mod and atty. Recently got ultrafire 4.2v batteries that he hasn't tried yet but typically his dual builds on his griffin reads at .3 ohms received_1517776584916170.jpeg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Higher the ohm rate and faster the coil heats the longer the batts last. Simply put to get better battery life you need to reduce the power output.
To suggest a comparably vaping build at higher ohm and lower wattage to what he gets at .3ohms. I would need to know exactly what his build currently is. Wire, wick, wrap counts core ID. Also because it's a mech (unregulated) and you have to consider how it will be hitting at 3.5volts up to 4.2volts. I usually build for my mech using wattages for 3.8-4 volts, whee most of the vaping is done. I would start by getting 2 spools of wire the next size bigger and smaller. The bigger wire for experimenting with single coil builds and the smaller wire for dual coil builds. But... It's all going to start with what he is currently vaping.

And get some real batteries. nothing with FIRE or FEST in the name to start with. I suggest LG or Samsung. Sony IF you can get real ones.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get rid of the shit ultrafire batteries, stick only with batteries on Mooch's tested and recommended battery list. Anything not Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic or Sanyo are re-wraps of those batteries. Usually most of the time with grossly inflated and exaggerated ratings/capabilities. For Vapers the Best are Sony, Samsung or LG. I recommend Sony VTC5A's, they have an excellent balance of performance and battery life. They're 25 amp with 2600mAh, excellent combination. Only get them from trusted sources for there are a lot of fakes being sold, lots of the fakes are sold on Amazon and eBay, there's also issues with some Brick and Morter Stores selling fakes. I source all my batteries from Liionwholesale.com and imrbatteries.com , they can be trusted.

Also with a single tube mod I recommend building around 0.2 - 0.22

@Mooch recommended battery list for Vapers -

image-jpeg.600623

VU Sponsors