Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is fine I gave no attitude I asked why he felt it necessary to say that and I guess your his "body guard" he can speak for himself I imagine and how do you even pretend to know another human's intent anyway? that is why there are trials and courts to decide intent but you claim to know is off the bat.... Strange. And on top of it all when you say and I quote "It should have batteries in the box!" While yelling at me (!) Then yeah it was on the offensive but whatever all I did was ask a question and not to you but it is fine. No issue here at all...
We both had addressed the battery issue, so no, I am not his "Bodyguard" but I will speak up when the tone shifts on something that he and I had both addressed. I was unaware also that using an exclamation point constituted as yelling at you. Now you are the one assuming intent here after making a whole little speech. I used the exclamation point as an enthusiastic response, indicating that there may be batteries in the box, as you had said it was still in the box brand new, and may have been unaware of that fact. I was fully aware that some sites were not selling them with batteries, but I was unaware of where you had made your purchase for this mod, as generally the Chinese Wholesalers(FT, Efun, 3f, GB etc) were the ones selling without batteries, and almost all stateside shops were selling them with the batteries in the kit. At no point was I being an "ass" when I made my comments, just trying to point out something that some people were unaware of, on the off chance that you fell into that group. There was no yelling, there was no cussing, there was nothing from either of our posts that was intended to start an argument, but the rude response to Richard was not needed, and is what triggered me to say something.

I appologize if my post was mis-interpreted. And I am moving on from this situation.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It fits good on both of my mods, a buddy is hooking me up with a Maxo..... As soon as I get it I'll post more pics.... It's such a gorgeous RTA... It looks good on any mod that's at least 25mm wide......
IMG_20161108_144128.jpgIMG_20161108_143849.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice aliens for Modfather.....

http://www.ebay.com/usr/danthekeyman

C360_2016-11-12-14-44-49-674.jpg

6636a20c2279141c64507fe22434a10b.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard hitting coils man... Clouds forever and good taste...
C360_2016-11-13-00-28-30-428.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Quality yes just not worth paying 149. for the set with the batteries over the 44.99 I paid for without all I really meant but yes still iJoy good quality.
?????????

I just ordered 8 for $66.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aaaaaaaa OK, where you get the tip?

At a vape shop that was closing.... I saw this sitting there and thought hey this will fit ??? And bam fit like it was made for the Modfather..... $5.00 bucks and I was rolling out the door....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Well still waiting on the iJoy 26650's I ordered from Slowtech to ship. Damn, shit takes forever from them. Anyway found another site in the US that had them, got three and they came in tonight. HELL YEAH! I I'm loving them and I see why Mooch ranted about them, one hell of a performer! They hit very well, kicks the shit out of my Basen, AWT and MNKE batteries. Yep, loving the shit out of them. I have 8 coming in from Slowtech and I may pick up a couple more for I think I'm going to be using my 26650 devices a lot more now. 30a CDR with 4200 MaH and they are hitting hard.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well still waiting on the iJoy 26650's I ordered from Slowtech to ship. Damn, shit takes forever from them. Anyway found another site in the US that had them, got three and they came in tonight. HELL YEAH! I I'm loving them and I see why Mooch ranted about them, one hell of a performer! They hit very well, kicks the shit out of my Basen, AWT and MNKE batteries. Yep, loving the shit out of them. I have 8 coming in from Slowtech and I may pick up a couple more for I think I'm going to be using my 26650 devices a lot more now. 30a CDR with 4200 MaH and they are hitting hard.

What mod u using them in?

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Geek UK has the Modfather back in stock. Love mine so much picked up 2 more of them, one in silver and one in black. Around $132 shipped for 2 of them, not bad.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one. Hope it's all it's claimed to be. Spendiest Tank I bought so far

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What mod u using them in?

Currently running on my Arthas, I've got a number of other 26650 devices like the Big Pig series, War Chief, Mutant, etc that I'll be running on also. The way she hits on the Arthas I'm sure they're going to perform awesome also.

Yep, definitely see why Mooch is ranting and raving about them. I really am excited to finally see a performing 26650 battery!

athas_zpsp1zqk9v0.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one. Hope it's all it's claimed to be. Spendiest Tank I bought so far
You won't regret it, the build quality match's $100+ Tanks. Then there is the performance and flavor, it truly is an awesome tank.

I have 3, plus the Tall Kit, Short Kit, Postless and Series Decks. ;)

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel like Manny didn't do the Modfather his usual justice LOL. His words from another thread, mostly because this made me chuckle:

"I've had all these fucking RTA's and I have learned there is one....
1. Built like a tank
2. Easy wicking
3. Amazing air flow
4. Large juice capacity
5.Threads smooth as butter
6. Fucking Clouds
7. Amazing taste
8.Gorgeous materials
9. A tip that doesn't get warm and you can stick your dick in it
10.Tank as thick as aquarium glass
11. 3 deck styles, big 17ml extensions
12.19mm deck with hex screws and giant post holes on a dual coil easy to wick deck.
13. Springs and extra hex screws and kick ass packaging.
14. Prime stainless Steel easy to hand buff scratches and strong.
15. 30mm higher size
16. Everyone that sees it.... Fucking dang that's one bad mother fucker
17. Use it for 6 months and sell the fucker for the same prize you got it
18. You can get it white or black"

After Xmas is all set and all my gifts have been purchased Im thinking Ill be grabbing one of these myself. I need a large tank to just be able to fill and go these days. Im too lazy to even drip most of the time these days lol. I just wanna hit the damn button and go.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So where did they get stock?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel like Manny didn't do the Modfather his usual justice LOL. His words from another thread, mostly because this made me chuckle:

1. Built like a tank
2. Easy wicking
3. Amazing air flow
4. Large juice capacity
6. Fucking Clouds
7. Amazing taste
8.Gorgeous materials
12.19mm deck with hex screws and giant post holes on a dual coil easy to wick deck.
15. 30mm higher size

After Xmas is all set and all my gifts have been purchased Im thinking Ill be grabbing one of these myself. I need a large tank to just be able to fill and go these days. Im too lazy to even drip most of the time these days lol. I just wanna hit the damn button and go.
I want one but first I gotta buy a mod with a centered 510. Yeah, I'm one those people. Lol. Really nice to have the Manny quotes all in one place. Thanks. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1. Built like a tank
2. Easy wicking
3. Amazing air flow
4. Large juice capacity
6. Fucking Clouds
7. Amazing taste
8.Gorgeous materials
15. 30mm higher size

Get one.... Take it out of your Christmas stocking and 100% .... You will get a Woody !!!!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Seriously, buy it now for they don't last long at all. Average I've seen is a couple days if that, they sell out very fast.
So tempted. I'll think about it for when I get home lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and the Tall Kit, I've measured it and it holds 20ml of juice. The Short kit around 5ml estimate (haven't measured it yet) and the flavor really, really kicks in with the Short Kit.

I love the series and postless deck's, they're awesome. I especially love the series deck because I can put in some fatty SS Fused Claptons and run on my VCP BigPig.

So I do recommend looking around for those accessories, they're very much worth it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg that tall kit

yeah, 20ml ;)

The flavor you'd think would be very muted, but it's not bad at all. I don't take it out with it on, Vape on it at home and it lasts for days.

The Short kit though the flavor is really killer, have it on my Tube in the pix. I still can't seem to find the SS short anywhere that isn't sold out. Hoping one of these times to find it in stock. Like I said Modfather sells out quickly and the accessories don't last long either for that matter. So jump on them when you can.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yeah, 20ml ;)

The flavor you'd think would be very muted, but it's not bad at all. I don't take it out with it on, Vape on it at home and it lasts for days.

The Short kit though the flavor is really killer, have it on my Tube in the pix. I still can't seem to find the SS short anywhere that isn't sold out. Hoping one of these times to find it in stock. Like I said Modfather sells out quickly and the accessories don't last long either for that matter. So jump on them when you can.
Fuck it. Ordered one in black and added a glasses rda to get the free shipping lol. 73 bucks total with coupon code Football10off

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
I have the black one in my cart but I really want to wait for Black Friday. I have a decision to make. I do have a 10% coupon now.

VU Sponsors