Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
177w man you're really firing it. LOL nice silver chrome. Is that a DNA?

Well I'm enjoying the short kit. Definitely rocks with flavor. I can top fill again since it is a midget. nothing a unicorn bottle can't handle and fix. It's definitely a slam on top kind of mod. Love it.

06399f243705e6e7afa24ea3ab9378db.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
177w man you're really firing it. LOL nice silver chrome. Is that a DNA?

Well I'm enjoying the short kit. Definitely rocks with flavor. I can top fill again since it is a midget. nothing a unicorn bottle can't handle and fix. It's definitely a slam on top kind of mod. Love it.

06399f243705e6e7afa24ea3ab9378db.jpg
That's my Chrome Triade

1ff483a1d6e2c19494d97d79c8e7e5db.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love it! We be rockin yellow, hell yeahh. I'll have to look at that Triade it looks cool. Nice looking setup inspects. Man that is one dark liquid. LOL . Either high in nic or some kind of dark nutty flavor. Still, love the setup and photography of course.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love it! We be rockin yellow, hell yeahh. I'll have to look at that Triade it looks cool. Nice looking setup inspects. Man that is one dark liquid. LOL . Either high in nic or some kind of dark nutty flavor. Still, love the setup and photography of course.
The lighting fucked up the color of the joose....it's a strawberry mojito from Nude Nic.....delicious....:cloud::cloud:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rowie....its the new iJoy MAXO mod, not the Triade....seems to be a decent mod for 50 bucks and change with a Halloween sale. They're about $55-60 bucks normally....still cheap for a quad 18650 with TC.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He could be talking about this one....
C360_2016-11-02-22-07-09-220.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With your Vaping habits, I'd say a couple of those mods would work well for you.........:giggle:
It looks well made.... And the color is cool..... Does she perform good.... TC working properly ?

It has to be heavy, but power for the whole day ...........

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny....I'm going to toss one of these mods in the box with the postless deck for the Modfather.

I'll get the shit sent this week, I been one busy SOB the last couple weeks.......:crazy:....:cuss2:.....:cry:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It looks well made.... And the color is cool..... Does she perform good.... TC working properly ?

It has to be heavy, but power for the whole day ...........

It's not bad in the weight category, with the extra 18650 doesn't seem to make much difference.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny....I'm going to toss one of these mods in the box with the postless deck for the Modfather.

I'll get the shit sent this week, I been one busy SOB the last couple weeks.......:crazy:....:cuss2:.....:cry:
Thanks bro.... I'll get together some bad ass coils for you... 3mm and 4mm aliens and fused Clapton's.... They will make that Modfather rock..... I'm making some guava and mango with coconut this week...... I'll hook you up with a package..... I'll send you what I can...cool....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks bro.... I'll get together some bad ass coils for you... 3mm and 4mm aliens and fused Clapton's.... They will make that Modfather rock..... I'm making some guava and mango with coconut this week...... I'll hook you up with a package..... I'll send you what I can...cool....

LOVE coconut with any fruit....even like stand-alone coconut....delicious...!

Matter of fact, I have those flavor concentrates, please send the recipe >>>>>>>:D

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOVE coconut with any fruit....even like stand-alone coconut....delicious...!

Matter of fact, I have those flavor concentrates, please send the recipe >>>>>>>:D
Yes plz pass on that recipe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes plz pass on that recipe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
It's a simple formula: Target is 140 ml to 150ml:

VG 100ml
PG. 15ml
Mango 8%=8-10ml
Guava 8%=8-10ml
Coconut 10%= 10ml coconut takes a bit more to acquire a taste
Nicotine 100% strength adjust between 3ml and 8 ml to get 3.6 to 8mg

After steeping 15 days you can add flavor of which ever because it's simple to add and mix in without steeping.....

But remember the flavors pop after 30 days....!!!!!!!

If you want zero throat hit and getting 90vg/10% flavor = zero PG

But mix like I told you and you will get 85VG/15PG

Last edited:

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Mannyscoot if you don't mind a little help please...

The Modfather will be here in all it's glory tomorrow... even though USPS said out for delivery today oh well life right.... Anyways I have decided not to vape her until I get all that is coming. She has a beautiful Tank & Drip tip matchy combo coming and also the two kits shorty & extended as well as the Whisker Drip Tip and my question tonight to you is the only mods I own that it can fit the Modfather at this time are my RX200S the original Wismec RX with a tiny over hang or my PanzerBox by Thinkvape with no overhang at all and it's a dna200 lipo to boot, It's just the battery on that isn't amazing.. it is better than my dna200 blood red lavabox but not great still or should I wait for the Maxo that I ordered in that crazy marble blue color which I got it months and months ago on preorder but should be here soon had t buy the last color to be shipped my luck... Or lastly should I just bite the bullet here and grab a VCP "Big Pig" your thoughts are truly respected!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey Mannyscoot if you don't mind a little help please...

The Modfather will be here in all it's glory tomorrow... even though USPS said out for delivery today oh well life right.... Anyways I have decided not to vape her until I get all that is coming. She has a beautiful Tank & Drip tip matchy combo coming and also the two kits shorty & extended as well as the Whisker Drip Tip and my question tonight to you is the only mods I own that it can fit the Modfather at this time are my RX200S the original Wismec RX with a tiny over hang or my PanzerBox by Thinkvape with no overhang at all and it's a dna200 lipo to boot, It's just the battery on that isn't amazing.. it is better than my dna200 blood red lavabox but not great still or should I wait for the Maxo that I ordered in that crazy marble blue color which I got it months and months ago on preorder but should be here soon had t buy the last color to be shipped my luck... Or lastly should I just bite the bullet here and grab a VCP "Big Pig" your thoughts are truly respected!
where did you find one?
@Kennel Boss another option is the IJOY Limitless LUX dual 26650.

The ModFather fix perfectly.
Thats the mod i was looking at for 30mm tanks too.

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A shop in Surrey, BC (Canada) He has 2 Black 3 Silver left took me 9 days of searching the net to find his shop though...

Nice Owner+ Very Helpful+, Great Item to have still in stock +, High Price-

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Kennel Boss another option is the IJOY Limitless LUX dual 26650.

The ModFather fix perfectly.

Thanks I actually have one of those unopened, Because I have yet to grab any 26650's for it and I figured if I grab 26650's it would be for a VCP, But I also hadn't even thought of it because like the RX200S I thought it may overhang on the Lux?? But cool thanks a bunch for the replies! I really appreciate everyone's help!!!

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And yes I know it can run dual 18650's with those sleeves in the box with it, But in my opinion goes around why someone would own that particular mod... right?

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I actually have one of those unopened, Because I have yet to grab any 26650's for it and I figured if I grab 26650's it would be for a VCP, But I also hadn't even thought of it because like the RX200S I thought it may overhang on the Lux?? But cool thanks a bunch for the replies! I really appreciate everyone's help!!!
It should have batteries in the box! The LUX had 26650's included as far as I am aware

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
A shop in Surrey, BC (Canada) He has 2 Black 3 Silver left took me 9 days of searching the net to find his shop though...

Nice Owner+ Very Helpful+, Great Item to have still in stock +, High Price-
link to site?
it comes with batteries already

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't pay $149.99 being an extra 100.00 over what I paid to have rewrapped iJoy batteries call me crazy!!

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So knowing that you thought it necesary to tell me there is batteries in a mod I already said I own... funny.... Especially knowing it was sold without Cmon RichardRear???

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No need to catch an attitude over it, many people were surprised to find out that they had received batteries from it, we tossed the advice out there just on a whim since you said it was still in the box. I too was aware that some sites were selling without the batteries, but we have no way to know where you ordered from until you shared that information just now. Nobody is trying to downplay your intelligence, we were just throwing the fact out there just on the off chance that you did not know. No malicious intent from either of us.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I couldn't pay $149.99 being an extra 100.00 over what I paid to have rewrapped iJoy batteries call me crazy!!
I hear you. they are the best batteries sadly and not for individual sale but no battery is worth that much. I've been keping an eye out and it looks around 80 now with batteries or 50 without them. 30 is pretty close value for 2 gear 26650 batts. just waiting for black friday
So knowing that you thought it necesary to tell me there is batteries in a mod I already said I own... funny.... Especially knowing it was sold without Cmon RichardRear???
true, but most sites don't. only like 2-3 out of the 50+ were selling with no batteries.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
No need to catch an attitude over it, many people were surprised to find out that they had received batteries from it, we tossed the advice out there just on a whim since you said it was still in the box. I too was aware that some sites were selling without the batteries, but we have no way to know where you ordered from until you shared that information just now. Nobody is trying to downplay your intelligence, we were just throwing the fact out there just on the off chance that you did not know. No malicious intent from either of us.
this^
very rarely does a mod come with batteries (this is the only one I can think of) and a majority of sites sold it with batteries (over 90%) and since it was unopened it was a pretty safe bet lol. but hey even the best poker players get a bad beat with those odds. We see a lot more "obvious" mistakes here. You'd be surprised

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is fine I gave no attitude I asked why he felt it necessary to say that and I guess your his "body guard" he can speak for himself I imagine and how do you even pretend to know another human's intent anyway? that is why there are trials and courts to decide intent but you claim to know is off the bat.... Strange. And on top of it all when you say and I quote "It should have batteries in the box!" While yelling at me (!) Then yeah it was on the offensive but whatever all I did was ask a question and not to you but it is fine. No issue here at all...

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am happy to speak with all about all and without yelling or cussing,swearing...

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That is fine I gave no attitude I asked why he felt it necessary to say that and I guess your his "body guard" he can speak for himself I imagine and how do you even pretend to know another human's intent anyway? that is why there are trials and courts to decide intent but you claim to know is off the bat.... Strange. And on top of it all when you say and I quote "It should have batteries in the box!" While yelling at me (!) Then yeah it was on the offensive but whatever all I did was ask a question and not to you but it is fine. No issue here at all...
another option is you can try being more friendly. just cause it's a forum where people are largely anonymous doesn't mean you have to be an ass about things.

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Forget that it just went out of stock I just checked sorry bad info...

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny but that is what I was thinking when you said it that is why I asked in the first place...

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
another option is you can try being more friendly. just cause it's a forum where people are largely anonymous doesn't mean you have to be an ass about things.
I had considered his yelling at me as a bit assy if you wanna call it that sir richard

VU Sponsors