Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e67b6e16ff1d41343ce4851d0d0e153a.jpg

These just dont get used any more ,so will need the funds to help me purchase an import the XL boss mod.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now im fully setup need to get to learn them crazy wire builds too, that would just top it all off , some crazy coils build to put in my mod farther on a boss mod , perfect pairing i think , but others will have there own tastes ,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9abe58e7946f30730b77f8476b78ec69.jpg
95e7bf90614b78e8b9b8598c39c481c8.jpg
491873e565885d1e122105e63ff0d8f4.jpg
f5b5d356437033be99a518c96b163ef1.jpg
cc31603c59063e98a76be88e551ba68b.jpg
dd0213c3b2d07614b9bbc58529e04aab.jpg
ecec2fbfd7a444b1696847b558b508c5.jpg

Not been using much since the mod farther an Boreas came along got some vape mail coming soon the aromamizer supreme 7ml , cthulhu v3 ,and obs engine to try out ,.
But thinking of selling one of my limitless plus rdta and Griffin ect , not getting used any more , then will put funds towards the boss 3000 xl genesis style coating , but would like it with a plugged lipo ,but its good enough as is ,make some nice mods do nomads , will just hope i don't get hit with international shipping costs,
Im looking forward to buying an using one of there unique mods

Ive actually got 8 boxes full of concentrate now them oics where taken before summer ,an vg pg gone through 2 x 20 liters , supplying my pals with juices , got 3.5 liters nic in freezer also , dam quick smoking they say be cheaper they say , bollocks , ive spent a small fortune , on the dam stuff , but must say , money well spent , can make thousands of flavours now , just aint got the time on this earth to try them all ,
The Modfather is the shit..... No shit....
IMAG1931_1.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just awaiting arrive of some new rta,s engine and cthulhu v3 , hopefully be here in few days in mean time just picked up another cheap billowv3 plus couldn't resist 15£ delivered to my door from gearbest , love my other v3 billows the flavours great from them

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here it is for my modfather and it fucking rocks...... (8) wrap on a 5mm bit..... 316L SS alien (4) core ... Ohming at .17 ohms ...... Clouds and flavor on TC are amazing..... And Vaping at 60 watts........

IMAG1961_1.jpgIMAG1962_1.jpg

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here it is for my modfather and it fucking rocks...... (8) wrap on a 5mm bit..... 316L SS alien (4) core ... Ohming at .17 ohms ...... Clouds and flavor on TC are amazing..... And Vaping at 60 watts........

View attachment 61849View attachment 61850

Nice! Where do you get your alien wires? Or do you make it? Also do you get any spit-backs with those wires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I'll have to add this to my to get list. Nice that they are already pre-made. I thought it would be on a spool so you can wrap on whichever size you need.

They are not premade...... You purchase them and tell him how you want them and he makes them.......

Tell him I want coils like Manny and he will know...... He knows I'm a radical mother fucker

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Where do you get your alien wires? Or do you make it? Also do you get any spit-backs with those wires?

No spit back..... That's a main reason I get his..... He heats them up with a torch and test a set for a couple of hours...... When he is done testing them he send you a picture and tells you what temperature to Vape them and a max wattage on his DNA200 before he noticed burning of the cotton.

It should be a science making coils, testing the ohms and wattage and flavor...... Then you sell them.......

Some people make them pretty, and sell them and at that point, you become the guinea pig....

I'm paying for something and I want results......
IMAG1962_1.jpgIMAG1962_1.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got tired of spending hours and hours to get 12 to 24 inches of coil wire..... I got a piece stuck under my nails and said Fuck this...... Now I just have them made...... Fuck it....... No More wire nests and no more pow shuving wire under my nails......

If it is I got screwed for $180.......
View attachment 62921

I have 2 Clones (SS and Black). Paid $22 each.. Works great. It's hard to tell if it's a clone. Will send you several pix. It vapes great. Tried several fancy coils. Sucks the juice like Monica Lewinsky, but it's worth it. I use my Obese buddha as an RTA.. :) over 10 mil deck, 36 MM... will share the pix soon.

I made today a 4 core alien in ni80 and at 4.0mm 6 wrap ohming at .18 the flavor is fucking amazing Vaping at 83 watts on 430Fahrenheit the clouds are so thick and juicy...... The coil is a main factor in taste and clouds...... The 4.0mm requires so much cotton than there is no leaks and all you do is take the top off fill and screw top.... Not a single drop or flipping and non of that nonsense.... And I don't use cotton I use Rayon..... Burns smoother and it takes weeks to burn..... I was using this Egyptian organic cotton that tasted like Camel ass..... Organic my ass .....
View attachment 59331

RAYON??? Are you kidding??? Stay the F. away from that posion Bro.... Seriously... Use japanese cotton. Read this shit, and trash that poison ASAP:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rayon-for-wicks-not-a-good-idea.15412/

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2 Clones (SS and Black). Paid $22 each.. Works great. It's hard to tell if it's a clone. Will send you several pix. It vapes great. Tried several fancy coils. Sucks the juice like Monica Lewinsky, but it's worth it. I use my Obese buddha as an RTA.. :) over 10 mil deck, 36 MM... will share the pix soon.
I love my Scottua tank..... The only thing that bothers me is the condensation that forms and runs down the 510 of my mods

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard rayon fucks you up..... So I started using Cotton Bacon gold it's very good.....

If you guys havent already join "modfather family" group on fb to find out where everything is available. Max (owner of modfather inc) said he is getting new shipments sometime in the next week for everything, tanks amd accessories :) just thought id spread the word, nice thread vape on.1476863519629-2053570830.jpg

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you guys havent already join "modfather family" group on fb to find out where everything is available. Max (owner of modfather inc) said he is getting new shipments sometime in the next week for everything, tanks amd accessories :) just thought id spread the word, nice thread vape on.View attachment 64296

I've waited so long for a tall kit. Can't wait to get that tall kit on my VCMR. Looks awesome with the black but I can't wait to try my silver with the silver tall kit. Hopefully I'll be able to finally snag a tall silver kit. I'll probably add a short kit as well.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to find a 10+ ml tank for this thing, tired of filling it....:devil:

@MannyScoot ......what is the biggest tank-kit they sell for the MF?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im still trying to get the shorty kit theres only one place in uk that stocked the mod farther an the parts , just pre ordered the shorty tank , So must have some supplies on the way , has any one got any links to where i can purchase the
postless deck
Since ive now got a shorty on pre order there's only the postless deck , i will need to complete the full parts since bought the series deck already , wouldn't mind being able to buy another velocity deck as a spare to just swap out either , so if you have any links to site's which are selling the Mod Farther , decks , Would be much appreciated for the help , There is only one official place in UK to buy from an there still out of stock in fact they have even removed the listings for the parts now ,

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anything for the Modfather is hard to get and when available, you better jump on it.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yup ordered two sets of the tall kits yesterday.

Just ordered the SS Tall, Shorty SS is out of stock.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lucky you got the short ss. They were sold out yesterday when I ordered my two tall ss kits. Right now both tall and short kits for the ss are sold out. Not sure if they are intermittently restocking today, fortunately I ordered two sets of the ss tall kits yesterday.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup ordered two sets of the tall kits yesterday.

Lucky you got the short ss. They were sold out yesterday when I ordered my two tall ss kits. Right now both tall and short kits for the ss are sold out. Not sure if they are intermittently restocking today, fortunately I ordered two sets of the ss tall kits yesterday.
Dude a vape company I know got (25) Modfather RTA's on Saturday they sold them for $70.00 ...... Today they have zero..... none..... They sell quickly !!!!!!

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude a vape company I know got (25) Modfather RTA's on Saturday they sold them for $70.00 ...... Today they have zero..... none..... They sell quickly !!!!!!

The Modfather craze seems to be back. So far two people I know ordered tall kits even though they don't own a Modfather. LOL

Production is super slow so I can't blame them, if anything they could get good trades out of it if they can't purchase or find the Modfather unit itself.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's my best.... Most of us and especially me, flash it because it's damb good... And I mastered the wick on it....

Fo sho bro! ;) vaping on what's left over on this tank before I rebuild and use my new mf tall tank! Finally got it today, but can't use it until I finish the juice in my current tank! Darn! But I'll flash with ya!

The classic set up with an old school limited edition Hexohm with a silver bordered box to match the classic silver Modfather. :)

e372929b522bd0294e56eae5f028827c.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fo sho bro! ;) vaping on what's left over on this tank before I rebuild and use my new mf tall tank! Finally got it today, but can't use it until I finish the juice in my current tank! Darn! But I'll flash with ya!

The classic set up with an old school limited edition Hexohm with a silver bordered box to match the classic silver Modfather. :)

e372929b522bd0294e56eae5f028827c.jpg
Looks good with the big cock....

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! I'm finally building and setting up the tall kit! Here is a comparison of the tall versus what originally comes with the Modfather.
200689163098486252c64037be1c3440.jpg

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy shitttt this is insane! Yes that's a 120ml bottle next to this mod. Dang, wasn't expecting it to be this tall. Seriously can hurt someone with this build. :p otherwise no flavor lost with my own home brewed juice!
f862be2541ee77ba4e0020ff3e8c875b.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shitttt this is insane! Yes that's a 120ml bottle next to this mod. Dang, wasn't expecting it to be this tall. Seriously can hurt someone with this build. otherwise no flavor lost with my own home brewed juice!
f862be2541ee77ba4e0020ff3e8c875b.jpg
Dang, it's really long I think that would stick out a bit too much out of my zipper......

VU Sponsors