Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Theres a griffin mini version 25mm bigger build deck than the original 22mm an 25mm an a 25mm plus hence bigger deck, so it says a plus , they been shown for months online to make the aug 8th dead line hence pre sales it counts as a sale before , (only thing im intrested in now is kanger K1 first dna from them with stabilised wood at affordable prices ). Thats it nothing else changed with Griffin from what i read bigger build deck might be larger post hole ,
its just a cash grab an not worth it unless you dont own s Griffin at all ,but i prefare the billow v3 plus over the 25mm Griffin i own both , over rated by a lot , tbh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watching mike vapes youtube in tbe 30mm iron maiden rta

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Griffin is alright, I have the Crius Plus, like it much better than the Griffin. Geek Vape took the style of the Crius deck, made it bigger and released the Griffin. OBS then increased the size, made a few very good improvements and came out with the Crius Plus. I really love the top fill and prefer the Tank overall better than the Griffin.

Anyway between the Boreas and the Modfather I haven't seen a Tank that motivates me. For Tootie Puffers though I love the SquapeRs and the Kayfun 5 comes up right behind it though. I got a Squape X clone, haven't played with it yet. I very well may get the Authentic though when I have some disposable scratch. Squape, the craftsmanship is superb,why it's so God damn expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and I need to add the Crown, my first sub-ohm Tank and I still keep in my regular rotation. I did get the Crown II, wasn't thrilled with the Vape, that is until I got the RBA deck. The RBA deck for the Crown II is awesome, much, much better than the first. So it looks like I'll be retiring the first Crown to the FDA Apocalypse stash and using the II.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh and I need to add the Crown, my first sub-ohm Tank and I still keep in my regular rotation. I did get the Crown II, wasn't thrilled with the Vape, that is until I got the RBA deck. The RBA deck for the Crown II is awesome, much, much better than the first. So it looks like I'll be retiring the first Crown to the FDA Apocalypse stash and using the II.

Love my Boreas tanks. Gonna have to break down and get a set of Modfathers after I get me a set of Ipv6x's. Love my original Crown as well. I have 6 and I keep 2 in my rotation. I like it so much I bought 320 .25 coils for Vapocalypse. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love my Boreas tanks. Gonna have to break down and get a set of Modfathers after I get me a set of Ipv6x's. Love my original Crown as well. I have 6 and I keep 2 in my rotation. I like it so much I bought 320 .25 coils for Vapocalypse. Lol.

Damn I thought I was bad with 4 (5 before I Vaped one forward).

The Crown II really is decent with the RBA deck. If you see it on sale I recommend it. Actually ecig.com I picked up a couple for $15 each, check them out.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

The Crown II really is decent with the RBA deck. If you see it on sale I recommend it. Actually ecig.com I picked up a couple for $15 each, check them out.

Tbh I accumulated those coils before I got into RTA's. There was a point in time where I had no interest in RTA's at all. The funny thing is my girl only vapes on 2 Crowns she has. I keep telling her you better start stocking up. Her reply is why should I? If I run out I know where to get them. Lmfao.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm mostly into squonkers, but this modfather beats any of the other tanks I have including the boreas....this fucking atty is a cloud flavor chuckin beast......:)

Had to put a diaper over the smoke alarm near my office door, this is the first atty which set the alarms off.....:vino:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tbh I accumulated those coils before I got into RTA's. There was a point in time where I had no interest in RTA's at all. The funny thing is my girl only vapes on 2 Crowns she has. I keep telling her you better start stocking up. Her reply is why should I? If I run out I know where to get them. Lmfao.

Yep, same here. Thought rebuilding was too much busy work and said no way in hell would I ever touch a Mech.

Government and the FDA changed all that.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I never tired the RBA for my Crowns....I should cuz I'm out of the original coils, every pak of coils I've bought since the originals have burnt within a day or less.....fucking junk...!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm mostly into squonkers, but this modfather beats any of the other tanks I have including the boreas....this fucking atty is a cloud flavor chuckin beast......:)

Had to put a diaper over the smoke alarm near my office door, this is the first atty which set the alarms off.....:vino:
Yeah, first time I Vaped on it I kept giggling like a little school girl....

One fun Tank that also has great flavor, I love this beast.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, first time I Vaped on it I kept giggling like a little school girl....

One fun Tank that also has great flavor, I love this beast.

It blew my mind the flavor it produces....I thought this would probably be just a fun tank to chuck massive clouds...was wrong, the flavor is absolutely outstanding with those chunky clouds.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never tired the RDA for my Crowns....I should cuz I'm out of the original coils, every pak of coils I've bought since the originals have burnt within a day or less.....fucking junk...!
Yeah I heard that the coils went to shit, shame. The Crown V1 RBA deck is bit finicky at first. Stick with it though and you'll get it. Once I found the right combination of coil and wicking it's easy. The flavor with a SS fused Clapton is awesome.

The RBA deck for the Crown II though is awesome, easy to build / wick and great air flow.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It blew my mind the flavor it produces....I thought this would probably be just a fun tank to chuck massive clouds...was wrong, the flavor is absolutely outstanding with those chunky clouds.

Lots of tanks have 'claimed' to be like an RDA, Modfather is the only one that nearly delivers. The others never even been anywhere close to an RDA for flavor cloud hurling. The gennies of course - but they are an RDA on a little tank they aren't really a tank, so they don't count .....and they don't hold a shit ton of joose either so they can fuck right off :D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lots of tanks have 'claimed' to be like an RDA, Modfather is the only one that nearly delivers. The others never even been anywhere close to an RDA for flavor cloud hurling. The gennies of course - but they are an RDA on a little tank they aren't really a tank, so they don't count .....and they don't hold a shit ton of joose either so they can fuck right off :D
I don't know man, personally I'd put the Boreas and Aromamizer in that category as well.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Griffin is alright, I have the Crius Plus, like it much better than the Griffin. Geek Vape took the style of the Crius deck, made it bigger and released the Griffin. OBS then increased the size, made a few very good improvements and came out with the Crius Plus. I really love the top fill and prefer the Tank overall better than the Griffin.

Anyway between the Boreas and the Modfather I haven't seen a Tank that motivates me. For Tootie Puffers though I love the SquapeRs and the Kayfun 5 comes up right behind it though. I got a Squape X clone, haven't played with it yet. I very well may get the Authentic though when I have some disposable scratch. Squape, the craftsmanship is superb,why it's so God damn expensive.

The quad decks a lot better flavours on the obs Crius plus rta , quad mini claptons its veey good indeed prefare it over tbe griffin an the billow v3 plus is also good compared to griffin i dont get the hype it isnt that good the Griffin mini an 25mm plus has a better deck an post holes that should of been on original but surely not worth buying again for such small improvements ,ok rip trippers is sponsored by them an pushes them all thats where a lot of hype comes from an they split into digi something an collaborate with them for his new rda , looks ok Pharaoh or something , but again its hype many clone rda,s do similar , but cannot get rta,s to run as good as authentic ones , bit there is some ok clones , but i do prefare original rya,s when ever i can get them ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know man, personally I'd put the Boreas and Aromamizer in that category as well.

Agree on the boreas , ud bellus rta i always found to be the one under rated rta tiny build deck tiny coils but dam big on flavours ,many complain of leaks ,mine leaked first two times i rewicked it an hasnt since , i out extra ling cotton in it right to hanging off bottom of deck an never leaks but for tiny coils can provide some great flavours an some decent sized vapour , but the boreas leaves it in the dust , but i would rate both of them over any other 22mm or 25mm rta ive owned or tried until limitless plus came along now its them three an i own two of each now , an 30mm there the mod farther , then The mod farther lol , not tried vcmt , yet but looks a hassle from reviews an a mixed lot of reviews from leaking to pouring , not tried scottua yet can only get hold of a clone of that , but bottom screw hole fill just don't appeal to me at all , dump tank looks cool. But what happens if you need to fill out door an you drop that ceramic chamber It renders it totally useless massive draw back to me that , plus if ut cracks chip anything it will leak like hell , plus only included one ceramic chamber an with regulations you might Never get another part for it , so i wouldnt want to risk it , when its just s larger limitless plus RDTA

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You will be accumulating coils an wire now hopefully you convert to the rta,s , ive just got a few cheap ud claptons rolls to tide me over till all my different gauges of 316) rolls arrive , ordered from 22gauge up to 34 an 3 ribbon wires selections to , some swivels an a desk top vice , some hard days experimental test wrappings of wires ahead of me coming uo once it all arrives , got my vice decent thing from amazon ,an my cordless drill ready just awaiting wires now , want to try stick with. All sorts of ss 316l so can w an tc with it if need be on any build i do eventually make , i sold off all my tanks that i cant rebuild , due to i believe you wont be able to buy coils soon enough plus standards drop each time new version of tanks come along to prompt you to buy it , theres actually some quite good ones in 2016 seems to be the year RTA,s actually advanced to its best levels but sadly that will be scuppered due to regs , limiting sizes will stall advancement on bigger getter builds ,

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Love Trevor Jones build tutorials, he is so 'into it' lol. Aaaaand though he may be insanely over critical with his adjustments he always ends up with a good build for the device. He goes over minute details as well which makes me giggle, I feel he could incorporate a spirit level and a micrometer into his builds and he would be even happier :D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Love Trevor Jones build tutorials, he is so 'into it' lol. Aaaaand though he may be insanely over critical with his adjustments he always ends up with a good build for the device. He goes over minute details as well which makes me giggle, I feel he could incorporate a spirit level and a micrometer into his builds and he would be even happier :D
He's whacked, but I like him...... Very since character..... He means good and talks good about the Modfather...... If he says he's in love with it...... He must be right....... I'm in love with this one...... She's special.......
IMAG1917.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's whacked, but I like him...... Very since character..... He means good and talks good about the Modfather...... If he says he's in love with it...... He must be right....... I'm in love with this one...... She's special.......
View attachment 61044

Honestly I can't take his reviews, it's just irritating. I can't deal with his style, even though he does very detailed reviews.

But the Modfather is a Beautiful BEAST.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I can't take his reviews, it's just irritating. I can't deal with his style, even though he does very detailed reviews.

The guy is a fruitcake, but he means good...... He talks like a guy who's never been laid, but at the end he's just trying to help and tries his best......

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cross posting this from the unregulated mods board since it's not active over there. The Modfather still works like a champ, especially on my stacked vaperz cloud mega rod. At .48Ω I feel like a train just hit me. No more chain vaping for me.

ff5ac197750f28152d976e90e0403e06.jpg

9ef7de25eef65e919e825370462e1863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cross posting this from the unregulated mods board since it's not active over there. The Modfather still works like a champ, especially on my stacked vaperz cloud mega rod. At .48Ω I feel like a train just hit me. No more chain vaping for me.

ff5ac197750f28152d976e90e0403e06.jpg

9ef7de25eef65e919e825370462e1863.jpg

Would mind sucking on that dildo.......

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rocco is this a good Modfather deal..........

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172329059276

Holy shit, that tall kit!!! Man I could use this. So tempting since its black and would be matchy matchy for lots of mods I own.

Would mind sucking on that dildo.......

Lmao! Never thought of it that way. More like a nice big succulent nipple for the wide bore tip. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocco is this a good Modfather deal..........

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172329059276

Yes that is a good deal, if I wasn't going on Vacation this weekend and still stinging from a massive Vet bill I'd snag it for a backup!
Holy shit, that tall kit!!! Man I could use this. So tempting since its black and would be matchy matchy for lots of mods I own.

Lmao! Never thought of it that way. More like a nice big succulent nipple for the wide bore tip. ;)

Yes, she's a beautiful BEAST !

91c8f5a33524c866d2e999158a40c4db.jpg
ac4811dde4cb1089bb0ba84fa3c71de4.jpg
4125cb79992b754f25865ace887ac279.jpg

Last edited:

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He he yeah the 'hipster' vibe is hella annoying but it is what it is. We prolly all got reviewers we can't take and for me that's Ohm Boy Josh ....just cannot watch that guy.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He he yeah the 'hipster' vibe is hella annoying but it is what it is. We prolly all got reviewers we can't take and for me that's Ohm Boy Josh ....just cannot watch that guy.
Ohmboy used to be decent until he went with the Minime format, can't stand it now.

Reviewers I watch regularly are
Vaping Bogan
Vaping Biker
DjlsbVapes
Todd
Modified Vaper

Occasionally I'll watch
Havoknkhoas
Mike Vapes
VapnFagn
Convicted Vapes (good mech reviews)

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a shame that they aren't more honest. 'Would I go out and buy one of these? Would I fuck, I get them for free and I already have 200 similar devices.' That would be honest. :D

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a shame that they aren't more honest. 'Would I go out and buy one of these? Would I fuck, I get them for free and I already have 200 similar devices.' That would be honest. :D
Only ones that I really trust are
Vaping Bogan
DjlsbVapes

Still on the fence with Vaping Biker, but so far I do like him.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohmboy used to be decent until he went with the Minime format, can't stand it now.

Reviewers I watch regularly are
Vaping Bogan
Vaping Biker
DjlsbVapes
Todd
Modified Vaper

Occasionally I'll watch
Havoknkhoas
Mike Vapes
VapnFagn
Convicted Vapes (good mech reviews)

Convicted Vapes.... " What's up Convicts "
Mike Vapes .... " How are you beeps "
Vaping Bogan.... " Hey you fucking cunts "
Tia Vapes..... SHe's a Total asshole
Indoor Smokers...... Prick
Tia Mods....... Asshole couple
Vaping with Twisted 420.... Cool Mother fucker
Rip Trippers..... Megathalon Fuck face....
Ruby Roo.... Sellout bitch everything is great...
VapnFagan..... Dumb hick......
DjLsb Vapes....... Good reviewer !

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DJLSB is only interested in TC, he only vapes TC hence a lot of his conclusions and tests are bollocks to me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Vape the Modfather, so I Vape Gangsta style.......... So the question is....... Where can I buy a case of this shit.......

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah big unicorn bottles..... I use around 120ml every (3) days..... So the larger the better..... The Modfather likes Juice......
View attachment 60251

My family decided to go with the DIY route. So expensive to get started buying all the flavor basis that will match what we love to vape. We spent like $250 on flavors alone, and not including nic, scale and lab kits. LOL

Hopefully we'll be able to save in the long run. Looks like my Modfather will have an early thanks giving feast. Time to look for craftsman tool chest to store these in along with vape building tools and kits. ;)

da7b40d102ea7e4a6c0c454a63fc804c.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My family decided to go with the DIY route. So expensive to get started buying all the flavor basis that will match what we love to vape. We spent like $250 on flavors alone, and not including nic, scale and lab kits. LOL

Hopefully we'll be able to save in the long run. Looks like my Modfather will have an early thanks giving feast. Time to look for craftsman tool chest to store these in along with vape building tools and kits. ;)

It's expensive at the beginning, but once you start mixing and using your juice calculator (Steam Engine I use ) you will see that with around $300 investment you will have juice that you customize yourself to simply give away and sell and juice everywhere !!!! In large quantities........ The Modfather will be a happy camper and so will you.......
tapatalk_1471114298630.jpeg
MO JUICE BITCH !!!!!

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's expensive at the beginning, but once you start mixing and using your juice calculator (Steam Engine I use ) you will see that with around $300 investment you will have juice that you customize yourself to simply give away and sell and juice everywhere !!!! In large quantities........ The Modfather will be a happy camper and so will you.......
View attachment 61422
MO JUICE BITCH !!!!!

Right! I'm determined to replicate that expensive castle long reserve by Five Pawns. There is a recipe on the DIY thread that has done it. If I get it perfected I'll send you a 30mm bottle for your favorite juice you vape on (was it the guava recipe you gave me).

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right! I'm determined to replicate that expensive castle long reserve by Five Pawns. There is a recipe on the DIY thread that has done it. If I get it perfected I'll send you a 30mm bottle for your favorite juice you vape on (was it the guava recipe you gave me).

Thanks bra..... Guava and mango with a touch of coconut...... Man it's Like an orgy in your mouth........

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks bra..... Guava and mango with a touch of coconut...... Man it's Like an orgy in your mouth........

Nice! Guess it's a euphoric Manny concoction. ;) I'm down with flavor trading with any of the Modfather Mafia gang in here. :)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aint that the truth ,none are actually honest reviews since tbey get tjem all free dam they have shelf,s full behind them when doing reviews,
But wont part with any even though they say they gathering dust.
So they gone to waste if just sat there ,
Must not like them that much if not being used at all , just greedy , with not passing them on, not as if its cost them anything , an not a honest reviews since they didnt go an buy any !

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Youll end up buying double that an then some you will find your always missing 1 flavour or 2 on each recipes you wana try , i got hundreds of bottles of concentrate an still im 1 flavour off on recipes ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check this out..... Perfect to put a Modfather on.....

Looks good its just its ijoy mmmh , im thinking of ordering an xl boss 3000 that fits mod farther on it ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9abe58e7946f30730b77f8476b78ec69.jpg
95e7bf90614b78e8b9b8598c39c481c8.jpg
491873e565885d1e122105e63ff0d8f4.jpg
f5b5d356437033be99a518c96b163ef1.jpg
cc31603c59063e98a76be88e551ba68b.jpg
dd0213c3b2d07614b9bbc58529e04aab.jpg
ecec2fbfd7a444b1696847b558b508c5.jpg

Not been using much since the mod farther an Boreas came along got some vape mail coming soon the aromamizer supreme 7ml , cthulhu v3 ,and obs engine to try out ,.
But thinking of selling one of my limitless plus rdta and Griffin ect , not getting used any more , then will put funds towards the boss 3000 xl genesis style coating , but would like it with a plugged lipo ,but its good enough as is ,make some nice mods do nomads , will just hope i don't get hit with international shipping costs,
Im looking forward to buying an using one of there unique mods

Ive actually got 8 boxes full of concentrate now them oics where taken before summer ,an vg pg gone through 2 x 20 liters , supplying my pals with juices , got 3.5 liters nic in freezer also , dam quick smoking they say be cheaper they say , bollocks , ive spent a small fortune , on the dam stuff , but must say , money well spent , can make thousands of flavours now , just aint got the time on this earth to try them all ,

Last edited:

VU Sponsors