rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Using Steam Engine...... Loriane Guava flavoring 5%=9ml Loriane Mango 5%=9ml
Coconut 2%=3.6ml..... nicotine 100%=12ml
VG=130.3ml PG=14.42ml

Results are: 180ml 6.6mg nic 85VG/15PG

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll have special homemade juice for the Modfather. I'll prolly get a big ass unicorn bottle like the one you showed earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I'll have special homemade juice for the Modfather. I'll prolly get a big ass unicorn bottle like the one you showed earlier.

Yeah big unicorn bottles..... I use around 120ml every (3) days..... So the larger the better..... The Modfather likes Juice......
tapatalk_1471114298630.jpeg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the Modfather had a father, it would be the Dumptank. Man, my Modfather is almost out of juice again. Still love it though. LOL
a2e7f5c3116be092eac353f51e215b64.jpg

How is the Dump TANK Vaping..... You like it in comparison to the Modfather ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So is my takeaway panda express , an they make a mean salt an pepper ribs an salt an pepper beef in batter too ,very nice also very hard working , hmm now want some battered salt an pepper ribs,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Yeah but they have been making food for centuries...... And Vape gear for (5) years..... They might get good at Vape gear in another 200 years or so.......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I opened the box from Mad Modder a moment ago...I ordered two Modfathers and one postless deck, in the box is three Modfathers and two postless decks, unbelievable...first time anyone sent more than I ordered.

I'll call um in the morning and tell them I'll pay for the extra atty and deck, no point in screwing the guy out of his products.

Haven't tossed any coils in one yet, perhaps tomorrow, damn nice attys though...they have some weight to them....!

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How is the Dump TANK Vaping..... You like it in comparison to the Modfather ?

It's very useful to me as a chain vaper. I use it everyday since I have to commute to work. At home I pair it with the Modfather. If you're a hardcore chain vaper and you can surpass its size than definitely go for it. Flavor is a little stronger I find with the Dumptank over the Modfather. It also doesn't eat up juice compared to the Modfather. However, for clouds, the Modfather wins. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I opened the box from Mad Modder a moment ago...I ordered two Modfathers and one postless deck, in the box is three Modfathers and two postless decks, unbelievable...first time anyone sent more than I ordered.

I'll call um in the morning and tell them I'll pay for the extra atty and deck, no point in screwing the guy out of his products.

Haven't tossed any coils in one yet, perhaps tomorrow, damn nice attys though...they have some weight to them....!
Welcome to the club..... Modfathers United we are all brothers from another mother and fathered by the Modfather.......
IMAG1886_1.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really fucking sucks, I got my backup tall and short kit from them without any problems. Looks like you just got unlucky, I'm curious on how they respond.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Ive just received my new replacement , with seals / O rings as well as extension and two glass , Pyrex , so i now got 4 glass for the tall extension an possibility of nocking out that dent ,so could end up with two extension if i can be bothered to try to fix it , either way now ive got 4 x glass tanks for the tall so 3 replacement s he he ,giggidy giggidy , oh yeah , ,

I'm happy now i got my replacement , tall extension ,

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So they respond pretty well and didnt ask for return since i provided then with enough clear picture of the damages an such so probably was not worth post it back to them for it to go in to a bin , , so im still quite happy with this company , an will most likely order my therion from them in coming weeks , i want that and thr kanger k1 dna 75 with stabilised wood. But pre sales sold out everywhere but a stabilised wood dna mod is usually in to tbe hundreds of pounds maybe 200 /300 but kanger is 60£ of less for theres ,so time will tell when they ship, it can get reviewed then we can find out if worth it or not. But will be the cheapest dna 75 out. Plus the stable wood effect too make this a bargin , time will tell

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does look a nice single 18650 dna 75 plus stabilised wood effect bargin mod

a6180ed5acf0fed2a02d878526dced2f.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive also just received my Augvapes boreas ,rta , its been a dam hard one to get in uk most links take you to usa sellers , any ways just got it put a 6 wrap dual tiger coils in there wicked it up NOT one tiny drip first time building it as well , WOW just wow what easy decks to build an wick , an the flavours is just Ohhh WOW , has to be the best flavours ive had from my sugar cookies mix of mr good vapes moon sugar in any of my RTA,s ive used such a simply easy build.
Mine is my own clone version of the liquids , authentic RTA Boreas by aug vapes an its the best ive ever tasted from any rta , will now try tigers in my mod farther now. They come out very well indeed comes in at 0.36,Ohm,s dual setup. Quick ramp up an produces such clean crisp vapour , an wow what flavours come of these coils in the Boreas rta , seriously impressed with this rta. Will deffo get another
I've just never been able to find it for sale un uk until now, thank you( mail order vapes uk ) smashing service very quick delivery ,
It has been deffo worth the wait to get one of these , I've heard so many mixed reviews , now need to find the gold ring for air flow to add to my blk one gives it a bit of a better look. , dam if i can a sliver one i would buy a second one in a second too onky had blk like ss silver better on rta,s dont show wear an tear as much
mine is blk version
7c749f31480764cc0acf19661ca5e40b.jpg
, never have i got this from the first few hits
8b8f379b3cf3819278e3d48364eb5173.jpg
3895f241b947df6d0bc2c233461b28f4.jpg
da13d244ef447ae28a61b47162b5c89a.jpg
fc90655a0e52402c44080d1af7d26412.jpg

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive also just received my Augvapes boreas ,rta , its been a dam hard one to get in uk most links take you to usa sellers , any ways just got it put a 6 wrap dual tiger coils in there wicked it up NOT one tiny drip first time building it as well , WOW just wow what easy decks to build an wick , an the flavours is just Ohhh WOW , has to be the best flavours ive had from my sugar cookies mix of mr good vapes moon sugar in any of my RTA,s ive used such a simply easy build.
Mine is my own clone version of the liquids , authentic RTA Boreas by aug vapes an its the best ive ever tasted from any rta , will now try tigers in my mod farther now. They come out very well indeed comes in at 0.36,Ohm,s dual setup. Quick ramp up an produces such clean crisp vapour , an wow what flavours come of these coils in the Boreas rta , seriously impressed with this rta. Will deffo get another
I've just never been able to find it for sale un uk until now, thank you( mail order vapes uk ) smashing service very quick delivery ,
It has been deffo worth the wait to get one of these , I've heard so many mixed reviews , now need to find the gold ring for air flow to add to my blk one gives it a bit of a better look. , dam if i can a sliver one i would buy a second one in a second too onky had blk like ss silver better on rta,s dont show wear an tear as much
mine is blk version
7c749f31480764cc0acf19661ca5e40b.jpg
, never have i got this from the first few hits
8b8f379b3cf3819278e3d48364eb5173.jpg
3895f241b947df6d0bc2c233461b28f4.jpg
da13d244ef447ae28a61b47162b5c89a.jpg
fc90655a0e52402c44080d1af7d26412.jpg

Yep, two favorite Tanks are the Boreas and the Modfather. Both of them are amazing!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just received my new replacement , with seals / O rings as well as extension and two glass , Pyrex , so i now got 4 glass for the tall extension an possibility of nocking out that dent ,so could end up with two extension if i can be bothered to try to fix it , either way now ive got 4 x glass tanks for the tall so 3 replacement s he he ,giggidy giggidy , oh yeah , ,

I'm happy now i got my replacement , tall extension ,

You feel just like Dale Very Happy....

I'm his case he buys a Modfather they sent him (5)....... But he's honest and wants to pay for all of them...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You feel just like Dale Very Happy....

I'm his case he buys a Modfather they sent him (5)....... But he's honest and wants to pay for all of them...

They sent me one extra modfather and an extra postless deck, I paid for them yesterday......:)

Loving this atty. Last night was the first time the smoke alarm went off in the house....:giggle:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They sent me one extra modfather and an extra postless deck, I paid for them yesterday......:)

Loving this atty. Last night was the first time the smoke alarm went off in the house....:giggle:
An honest man..... Hard to find these days...... Dang I need to get a black Modfather....... Maybe they will send me (2).......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't see any black modfathers in stock anywhere....perhaps they're available now.

You have a dump-tank Manny?

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my build sorted out for the 30mm VCM now (lucky to get that as they stopped making them :) ) Its chucking flavor everywhere...all over the place ....maybe too much flavor :D .3Ω dual 24AWG flat KA1 ideal, not too taxing on the battery and chucking plenty of tits. Didn't really get on with the series deck....took floating post out....now its just a two post deck :) So I can have one deck set for the VCM and one deck set with clowdzbro for the RX200 happy daze :bliss:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I disconnected all my fire alarms...... I live alone so in case of a fire, I guess they will find me in bed with my Vape in hand.....

My friends will say yep that's Manny he's got a good grip on that Mod........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't see any black modfathers in stock anywhere....perhaps they're available now.

You have a dump-tank Manny?
I bought a Black 40mm but the same day this guy sees it and say dang I'll give you a Benjamin right now for it..... I unscrewed it off my mod and took the Benjamin...... I paid $82.00 for it shipped and it didn't feel like the Modfather in my hand......

I'm sorry but if I did buy another Dump TANK it would be a Stainless model 30mm....... The 40mm is not an every day usage tank...... It's something to start a conversation, but not very practical.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I need to lower the nicotine....makes me sweat.......:giggle::giggle:
Nice set up..... As long as it doesn't give you hiccups or vomiting sensation it's ok..... The nic is what keeps you from smoking...... When my new *RX200 comes in I'll send you some pics...... The artist put it in the mail today, first class from Massachusetts...... Do hopefully Saturday arrival....... She told me you are going to love her.......

I told her send me pics...... She said sorry I already packed her........ Dang

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice set up..... As long as it doesn't give you hiccups or vomiting sensation it's ok..... The nic is what keeps you from smoking...... When my new *RX200 comes in I'll send you some pics...... The artist put it in the mail today, first class from Massachusetts...... Do hopefully Saturday arrival....... She told me you are going to love her.......

I told her send me pics...... She said sorry I already packed her........ Dang

Manny I'm thrilled you and Rosco are great enablers.....:giggle:

I've put all the other attys away since using the Modfather.....I can't believe the flavor and vapor this atty puts out....first to none in the RTA dept.

Funny thing happened this afternoon...I had some asshole tailgating me on a two lane road they could have easily passed me if they wanted to exceed the speed limit by 20 mph, cuz I was already driving much faster than the posted limit.

Then I thought to myself....I fix this fuckers tailgating. I slowed down to the speed limit then I see in my mirror the jackass finally going to pass me. I took a LUNG hit off the Modfather just as I see this guy beginning to pass...I opened my window and let that BLAST of fog out....hitting his car right square in the windshield. Just as the fog hit his window I hear tires squealing, he slammed on the fucking brakes like he hit a deer.....hahahaha....I was laughing my ass off. Then he steps on it and goes around me like I'm hauling radioactive material and its landing on his windshield.....:giggle::giggle:

Oh my god that was funny as hell......:vino:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to buy a competitor to the Modfather..... Have you seen it ?
It's a 25mm Griffin plus..... It has a 19mm build deck keeping the 25mm footprint ..... Where can I find one ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny I'm thrilled you and Rosco are great enablers.....:giggle:

I've put all the other attys away since using the Modfather.....I can't believe the flavor and vapor this atty puts out....first to none in the RTA dept.

Funny thing happened this afternoon...I had some asshole tailgating me on a two lane road they could have easily passed me if they wanted to exceed the speed limit by 20 mph, cuz I was already driving much faster than the posted limit.

Then I thought to myself....I fix this fuckers tailgating. I slowed down to the speed limit then I see in my mirror the jackass finally going to pass me. I took a LUNG hit off the Modfather just as I see this guy beginning to pass...I opened my window and let that BLAST of fog out....hitting his car right square in the windshield. Just as the fog hit his window I hear tires squealing, he slammed on the fucking brakes like he hit a deer.....hahahaha....I was laughing my ass off. Then he steps on it and goes around me like I'm hauling radioactive material and its landing on his windshield.....:giggle::giggle:

Oh my god that was funny as hell......:vino:
You should of flicked him a bird and yell.... Fuck Off........

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a 25mm Griffin plus..... It has a 19mm build deck keeping the 25mm footprint ..... Where can I find one ?

Don't know anything about the Griffin tanks....I'm all set with tanks now, use squonkers 98% of the time.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still use both, I just carry around another mod (or 2 or 3) with an RDA on them. I use a tank normally when walking around and break out the drippers when I'm settled. I like to jump around with flavors to much to stick with a tank. But with the amount of juice the Chaos holds I'm walking about more with it now instead of a Tank.

Rocco have you heard of The Griffin 25plus ? It's using a 19mm velocity deck exactly like The Modfather with dual bottom afc...... I'm looking to see if they are sold anywhere.......

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They on pre sale every where

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There only ore sale at moment at most place shipping in days i think

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It don't look like they changed the one thing that needs changing on ALL of them, the inside diameter of the chimney. Don't matter what the fuck else they do if the chimney is still 7.5 /8 /8.5mm id it will still be too restricted to chuck tits everywhere. Modfather is 9.9mm id for the chimney and that is what makes it the boss. We need one with 11mm chimney id for full chuck-bonkers tank vaping.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It don't look like they changed the one thing that needs changing on ALL of them, the inside diameter of the chimney. Don't matter what the fuck else they do if the chimney is still 7.5 /8 /8.5mm id it will still be too restricted to chuck tits everywhere. Modfather is 9.9mm id for the chimney and that is what makes it the boss. We need one with 11mm chimney id for full chuck-bonkers tank vaping.
Lol the boreas has small chim an thats great at chucking too , but better still tiny chamber makes better flavours , my bellus produces better flavours than my 25mm griffin , but griffin can chuck bigger vape clouds, but not as sharp on flavours , bit muted , but boreas is spot on for flavours ,very sharp crisp flavours with my juices it is any ways

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocco have you heard of The Griffin 25plus ? It's using a 19mm velocity deck exactly like The Modfather with dual bottom afc...... I'm looking to see if they are sold anywhere.......

Nope, unless it's a 30mm, series deck or postless I'm really not that interested. The Modfather really is the shit. I'd rather buy another Modfather ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, unless it's a 30mm, series deck or postless I'm really not that interested. The Modfather really is the shit. I'd rather buy another Modfather ;)

I know Griffin wont come near the mod farther ,
But the dump tank looks interesting

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just ordered a mutation x mini , for nicking tbe drip tip off for using on mod farther ,along with some gold boreas airflow rings an a silver ss boreas since mine us blk.

Not used my replacement mod father extension tall tank yet came yesterday , so now have 4 pyrex glass for it , might try to fix the dent on that spare one now i got a working replacement , an proper O ring ,

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavor is Beer vs Shots, some people like a small amount of a strong flavor some like a large amount of a subtle flavor - I like beer.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dual tiger coils setup in the boreas, very nice coils indeed fire up great , even coiled an wicked uo tbe spares deck whilst i was at it ,

60b67d9c4cc46815077bb9bd8f8a6002.jpg
a61e702a3e2b101abda50042efe762e5.jpg
8a2993e8dbc4bc353c032da08e7b58c9.jpg
a99528bba7ae76ed81a4c0535ba6fc45.jpg
124fb95ab9225b6aa950ed687f71fc0e.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah the 40mm dump tank peaks my interest. Only way I would get it though is if I also got the Hog V3. Can't afford it now, heading out on Vacation next week. I'm taking a Sleeper Train xcountry and back with a stop for a few days in NOLA for some debauchery ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But wont the 30mm have smaller chamber so possibly have better flavours

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of both the 30mm an 40mm dump tanks

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But wont the 30mm have smaller chamber so possibly have better flavours

Modfather, I have 3. I really don't think that the 30mm Dumptank could compare in looks, machine quality, features or performance ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I heard that the flavors weren't that good on the Griffin, but it's a good looking tank.... I lost interest in it. Now they are saying that a new chamber and a new 19mm post, and several top options..... That kind of sparked am interest and a 25mm rta ...... I only have the Boreas in that size.....

So something new got me interested........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I heard the dumptank upper door gets loose and pops open by itself with time and one guy tells me a lot of play in the middle and another guy that little pin that stops the afc came out and won't stay in place..... He puts the pin in and it pops out ....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just ordered a mutation x mini , for nicking tbe drip tip off for using on mod farther ,along with some gold boreas airflow rings an a silver ss boreas since mine us blk.

Not used my replacement mod father extension tall tank yet came yesterday , so now have 4 pyrex glass for it , might try to fix the dent on that spare one now i got a working replacement , an proper O ring ,

Use an extra oring around the mutation x oring area and it will pop right into the Modfather......
IMAG1888.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's shorter in size..... 5ml it looks smaller in the comparison images......

VU Sponsors