Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy shitttt this is insane! Yes that's a 120ml bottle next to this mod. Dang, wasn't expecting it to be this tall. Seriously can hurt someone with this build. :p otherwise no flavor lost with my own home brewed juice!
f862be2541ee77ba4e0020ff3e8c875b.jpg
Hahahaha @rowie lmao....but I'm going to get one if the pressure doesn't cause leakage.

Have you had any leakage using that long-slong?......:D

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahahaha @rowie lmao....but I'm going to get one if the pressure doesn't cause leakage.

Have you had any leakage using that long-slong?......:D

No leakage so far. I definitely wouldn't recommend the tall kit to anyone who feels like they have not mastered building on the stock model. If you build right considering the pressure is doubled, no leakage or flavor lost. For this mod I used a beefy quad fused Clapton build like a 3.8 (to make it close to .5 ohms, mine came out to .48 ) so it can give me good cotton to work with the pressure. I knew I needed to be precise with the cutting and wicking so that I don't loose flavor. But yeah I knew I had to have my wicking well thought out for this kit.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No leakage so far. I definitely wouldn't recommend the tall kit to anyone who feels like they have not mastered building on the stock model. If you build right considering the pressure is doubled, no leakage or flavor lost. For this mod I used a beefy quad fused Clapton build like a 3.8 (to make it close to .5 ohms, mine came out to .48 ) so it can give me good cotton to work with the pressure. I knew I needed to be precise with the cutting and wicking so that I don't loose flavor. But yeah I knew I had to have my wicking well thought out for this kit.
Great info rowie....now to find one. I just bought two of the iJoy 315 watt mods today....:cloud::cloud::bomb:

Have you folks tried the Modfather postless deck yet?

I'm going to wick it up tomorrow and put in another Modfather to see how it performs.

This atty is the most flavorful vape I've ever had from a tank. The chunky vapor is a PLUS....:wave:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't had much luck with cotton, using rayon it vapes 100% VG non-stop, actually really incredible. I don't have any other tank I can chain using 100% VG in without burning the wick sooner than later.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dang, it's really long I think that would stick out a bit too much out of my zipper......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

LMAO nothing you can't handle! Didn't you order one? With your new coils, I can see you making the most out of this kit bro.

Great info rowie....now to find one. I just bought two of the iJoy 315 watt mods today....:cloud::cloud::bomb:

I'm going to wick it up tomorrow and put in another Modfather to see how it performs.

This atty is the most flavorful vape I've ever had from a tank. The chunky vapor is a PLUS....:wave:

I'm already stalking for a postless and series decks and shorty kit. Love the options we have for the Modfather compared to other attys. Top on my list is the series deck so that it can split and share the coil builds.

Definitely agree with you on the flavor. I'm shocked that even the tall kit still retains flavor like the stock model. Only difference is I hear a sound whenever I take a hit. It sounds like an asthma inhaler to me but not so obnoxiously annoying. Still love the tall kit as I feel like it's less of a juice eater cause of its size.

Wonder if flavor is much stronger on the short kit which is why it's the most popular? The shorty is probably easier to build on compared to the stock model and tall kits. Only thing that turns me off about the short kit is having to refill more than the other two sizes.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't had much luck with cotton, using rayon it vapes 100% VG non-stop, actually really incredible. I don't have any other tank I can chain using 100% VG in without burning the wick sooner than later.

Not sure how rayon will function on the tall kit. No clue on rayon. But I have some juice that are 100% vg that I use on titanium wire for flavor when I'm not Cloud chasing. I need to look into this and see, but I'll probably go back to the stock model before attempting it on the tall kit since it will be a new learning game for me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMAO nothing you can't handle! Didn't you order one? With your new coils, I can see you making the most out of this kit bro.

I'm already stalking for a postless and series decks and shorty kit. Love the options we have for the Modfather compared to other attys. Top on my list is the series deck so that it can split and share the coil builds.

Definitely agree with you on the flavor. I'm shocked that even the tall kit still retains flavor like the stock model. Only difference is I hear a sound whenever I take a hit. It sounds like an asthma inhaler to me but not so obnoxiously annoying. Still love the tall kit as I feel like it's less of a juice eater cause of its size.

Wonder if flavor is much stronger on the short kit which is why it's the most popular? The shorty is probably easier to build on compared to the stock model and tall kits. Only thing that turns me off about the short kit is having to refill more than the other two sizes.
Hear that regarding the shorty, I'll keep going up, not down....:vino:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Somebody promised me one.... That he didn't use.... I forget who it was......

Inspects.... Maybe

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somebody promised me one.... That he didn't use.... I forget who it was......

Inspects....

Oh fuck...I forgot all about it....send me your address, I'll send one....!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to get that tall kit..... I want the ladies to say, Damb that thing is huge !!!!!

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to get that tall kit..... I want the ladies to say, Damb that thing is huge !!!!!

You'll definitely enjoy not having to refill as much. Mine is still almost filled from last night. I probably can make it last well into the late evening today. Once I get home is when I chain vape. BjBoxmods did not state it comes with a spare glass so ended up with two sets of the tall ss kit. Not sure if I'll offer my second ss tall kit for a shorty kit since I love the tall kit more than the stock model. Very handy for long drives as well. ;)

ETA: I'll just have to be patient. Eventually someone is bound to carry the short kit again. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll definitely enjoy not having to refill as much. Mine is still almost filled from last night. I probably can make it last well into the late evening today. Once I get home is when I chain vape. BjBoxmods did not state it comes with a spare glass so ended up with two sets of the tall ss kit. Not sure if I'll offer my second ss tall kit for a shorty kit since I love the tall kit more than the stock model. Very handy for long drives as well. ;)

ETA: I'll just have to be patient. Eventually someone is bound to carry the short kit again. :)
How much do you want for the kit ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought my Modfather!!! Hope it delivers quickly!! Thanks to everyone who advised that it is a worthy purchase, I cannot wait to try it!!
The best money you have ever invested in about 2 or 3 days you will never put the bitch down...... Wick her heavy.....
IMG_20161023_002402.jpgIMG_20161023_003301.jpg

Kennel Boss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great Shop+, Friendly Owner+, High Price -
The best money you have ever invested in about 2 or 3 days you will never put the bitch down...... Wick her heavy.....
View attachment 65186View attachment 65187

Thanks MannyScoot! Cannot wait till she arrives! It coming from Canada but I am mins north of NYC so it shouldn't be too too bad I hope anyways.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Shop+, Friendly Owner+, High Price -

Thanks MannyScoot! Cannot wait till she arrives! It coming from Canada but I am mins north of NYC so it shouldn't be too too bad I hope anyways.
Hell yeah...Man the postman can vape it across the border.....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny, I ordered a couple of the 315 watt (quad 18650's) iJoy mods for my other Modfather tanks.

Hopefully they won't get as warm at the RX-200's.....:cloud::cloud::bomb:

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And my two sets of shorty kit arrived today! I can't wait to try the shorty kit. I ended up getting it since I heard flavor is even better. We'll see. First I need to finish the juice in my tall tank.

Last on my Modfather wishlist is the series and postless decks and my Modfather collection will be complete.

8d2aa35f1fa9134481fcff77ab27f102.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know of a site which has the tall tank extension in stock?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And my two sets of shorty kit arrived today! I can't wait to try the shorty kit. I ended up getting it since I heard flavor is even better. We'll see. First I need to finish the juice in my tall tank.

Last on my Modfather wishlist is the series and postless decks and my Modfather collection will be complete.

8d2aa35f1fa9134481fcff77ab27f102.jpg
Rowie....how much does the shorty hold?

I'd bet the flavor is fantastic, but I couldn't see myself filling it every 10 minutes.....:wave:

Would have to designate the shorty as a "when I'm not working" atty.....:vino:

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rowie....how much does the shorty hold?

I'd bet the flavor is fantastic, but I couldn't see myself filling it every 10 minutes.....:wave:

Would have to designate the shorty as a "when I'm not working" atty.....:vino:

About 4 mils the short kit holds as I've been told. Hours later, I'm still vaping on the "extendo"and trying to finish what's leftover. Could of lasted a third day, but I've been chain vaping since I got notification from USPS cause I want to try the short kit real bad. LMAO. The things we do for vape mail excitement. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
About 4 mils the short kit holds as I've been told. Hours later, I'm still vaping on the "extendo"and trying to finish what's leftover. Could of lasted a third day, but I've been chain vaping since I got notification from USPS cause I want to try the short kit real bad. LMAO. The things we do for vape mail excitement. :)

Hahahahaha.....:giggle::giggle:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, I ordered a couple of the 315 watt (quad 18650's) iJoy mods for my other Modfather tanks.

Hopefully they won't get as warm at the RX-200's.....:cloud::cloud::bomb:
Alright..... Moving into the big league..... Enjoy those bitches....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe I can chain-vape 100% VG in the Modfathers without a hint of a burnt hit in power mode, amazing design....!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope they have larger internal wire than the RX's.......:bomb:
Change the cables yourself..... 14g and you will be good.... My RX gets hot at 125 watts but that's the heat form the Modfather passing to the mod..... She doesn't get warm.....

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im still trying to get the shorty kit theres only one place in uk that stocked the mod farther an the parts , just pre ordered the shorty tank , So must have some supplies on the way , has any one got any links to where i can purchase the
postless deck
Since ive now got a shorty on pre order there's only the postless deck , i will need to complete the full parts since bought the series deck already , wouldn't mind being able to buy another velocity deck as a spare to just swap out either , so if you have any links to site's which are selling the Mod Farther , decks , Would be much appreciated for the help , There is only one official place in UK to buy from an there still out of stock in fact they have even removed the listings for the parts now ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Hurray my shorty kit arrived today at last only 3mths waiting for one part , just need the postless deck for complete setup of all the bits an bobs for the mod farther , wonder if they will make any new deck styles would really like a second velocity deck that originally comes with it for hot swappable when I m in a rush, but not seen the original deck for sale anywhere either , why wont they just produce more since its in high demand.
I also have the Cloudnus RDTA setup with a goon style removable deck , Im sure Mod farther could make one of these for its 30mm RTA , to give us another option ,
9336cf17c128d4535c8a6946960ae100.jpg
6b95044ab94de0b7c587a35a146099e5.jpg
7fc0186d77085c5e954e83018f8bee0b.jpg

Cloudnus RDTA isnt a bad setup actually liking it ,they could of done better by offering more deck an tank sizes though ,
Just bought my Modfather!!! Hope it delivers quickly!! Thanks to everyone who advised that it is a worthy purchase, I cannot wait to try it!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to get a shorty kit.... All you guys are making me jealous.
C360_2016-10-31-06-26-00-583.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny, need to make a video of that fucking thing in action.......:popcorn:

VU Sponsors