Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ah man, got mine in the mail and can't build it. Crashed my motorcycle and separated my left shoulder. Gonna be weeks in a sling staring at it and "hating" all the builds y'all are posting.

Guess I'll order some coils for it while I wait. Watch wicking videos on YouTube and troll old threads here for something to do
M.terk has some 50% off Sale on all coils on his site. Never tried but ordered some couple days ago they're supposed to be best in the business as per what I hear.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ah man, got mine in the mail and can't build it. Crashed my motorcycle and separated my left shoulder. Gonna be weeks in a sling staring at it and "hating" all the builds y'all are posting.

Guess I'll order some coils for it while I wait. Watch wicking videos on YouTube and troll old threads here for something to do

Glad your ok! I know it sucks about your arm but you will live to build another day!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry to hear about the wreck... Glad you're around to tell us about it. I do have a solution to your dilemma, though...

Send the tank to me. Then you can hate the builds I put in it. At least you'll see it in action ;-p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sorry to hear about the wreck... Glad you're around to tell us about it. I do have a solution to your dilemma, though...

Send the tank to me. Then you can hate the builds I put in it. At least you'll see it in action ;-p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
What a kind and caring lot y'all are!

I waited this long just to be able to buy one, guess I can wait a while more to build it.

Who knows, maybe I'll find a tall kit and series deck for it while I wait...

Could happen!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What a kind and caring lot y'all are!

I waited this long just to be able to buy one, guess I can wait a while more to build it.

Who knows, maybe I'll find a tall kit and series deck for it while I wait...

Could happen!
Ebay had tall kits yesterday. Still might be available

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
3f7ec80ab2f5e42d5c970145ef8f0436.jpg
b07e4727bd037b7b678d17cd34f0c6ad.jpg
no over hang here.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3f7ec80ab2f5e42d5c970145ef8f0436.jpg
b07e4727bd037b7b678d17cd34f0c6ad.jpg
no over hang here.

What is it? I have Triad, but got a black MF, thinking I'll need another mod for it.

Don't really use tc anymore, so thinking something a little more basic, but regulated.

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
What is it? I have Triad, but got a black MF, thinking I'll need another mod for it.

Don't really use tc anymore, so thinking something a little more basic, but regulated.
The mod is a 4s pwm lipo in a alpinetech 1590n1 box from nymbis vapor.If I had it to do over I would get the 1590B box because its a tab bit smaller.

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
I just got a email saying the shorty kit i ordered for the modfather was canceled! that sucks bad. He said out of stock.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dude.... I had a share of motorcycle crashes myself...... Hope you get to building soon......
C360_2016-11-02-01-01-31-411.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping some Juicy Peach in the modfather I got from @Vash ....friggin incredible flavor in the modfather....!

Tastes like biting into a fresh peach.....best I've ever had, and tried way too MANY different vendors. This shit is the gig.....!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That combo looks like it was made for one-another...!
Yeah... The Modfather overhang in the front is like 1mm hard to tell it fits perfectly..... And I have ocd.... I can't even notice the over hang...... The programmable curve it's sweet, you don't have to go into your computer and set punch or extra power ..... You go into your curve and add wattage at the beginning, in the middle or at the end ...... Nice....
C360_2016-11-24-02-44-35-392.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah... The Modfather overhang in the front is like 1mm hard to tell it fits perfectly..... And I have ocd.... I can't even notice the over hang...... The programmable curve it's sweet, you don't have to go into your computer and set punch or extra power ..... You go into your curve and add wattage at the beginning, in the middle or at the end ...... Nice....
View attachment 67787

I like the setting features.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dude.... I had a share of motorcycle crashes myself...... Hope you get to building soon......
View attachment 67783

Thanks, that's quite the build! It's been many years since I crashed a street bike. Forgot how much "fun" it is...

That quad looks like mod I need. WAs considering the smoant a well. Anyone know if it can handle the BFT? Can't have no overhang, would mess with my OCD.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks, that's quite the build! It's been many years since I crashed a street bike. Forgot how much "fun" it is...

That quad looks like mod I need. WAs considering the smoant a well. Anyone know if it can handle the BFT? Can't have no overhang, would mess with my OCD.
The lux has no overhang. That's why I ordered one to pair with the modfather

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The best fit is with the Triade.....
It handles 30mm real good......
C360_2016-11-27-20-51-07-295.jpgC360_2016-11-27-03-37-27-664.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's does that heat up at 85 watts?

316L ramps up rapid, that's why I set up on the curve a 78 watt ramp, then it drops to 71.5 watts, at the middle is 58.5watts giving the coils time to cool and then it starts again at 84.5 watts finally at the end it cools the vape down to 65 watts again and at the end of the hit its 78 watts......

It's pretty cool being able to adjust everything on your mod rather than at home on the computer..... Every coil is different and having the ability for adjustment on the fly is very nice.....
8585a5a358c77da7bc003dfe3eaf4c32.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure I like the screen on top so close to the 510
It's a dual 26650 and the screen on top it's cool to be able to see your screen while your Vaping...... On the Maxo you can see on the screen how the curve is adjusting to your vape and you can feel in your mouth the vape and you can adjust the one bar higher or lower when you feel it's too warm or too hot.....

Man vaping has come a long way......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
316L ramps up rapid, that's why I set up on the curve a 78 watt ramp, then it drops to 71.5 watts, at the middle is 58.5watts giving the coils time to cool and then it starts again at 84.5 watts finally at the end it cools the vape down to 65 watts again and at the end of the hit its 78 watts......

It's pretty cool being able to adjust everything on your mod rather than at home on the computer..... Every coil is different and having the ability for adjustment on the fly is very nice.....

That's one reason I dislike fucking around with the dna mods, it's a pain in the ass, especially when I have better things to be doing on the computer, like working, making money, not jackin around with dna settings.

Personally, wattage mode is fine anyway, don't get dry hits from the modfather, and surely none when squonking.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's one reason I dislike fucking around with the dna mods, it's a pain in the ass, especially when I have better things to be doing on the computer, like working, making money, not jackin around with dna settings.

Personally, wattage mode is fine anyway, don't get dry hits from the modfather, and surely none when squonking.
Power mode is perfect for ni80.... And kanthal.... You can take the power up as long as you don't feel your burning the cotton..... But the vape is better when the power can be adjusted through the entire vape..... That's why many close a pwm mod or Tc...... They are looking for power regulation.....

A good 555 pwm can give you a good vape..... From beginning to end a nice pulsation of thick flavorful vape.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the feature I like most. Goes to show, everyone is different, and whatever pleases a person vaping is all that matters, plus KEEPING us off the smokes...!
The lux is sweet and also the power engine
..... Almost the same as the lux with (4) 18650..... And 400 watts.....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TC is just way too much busy work for too little benefit. The amount of work you have to "initially" do to know the right build on a Mech is so worth it IMO. Once you get the right build the reward is the smoothest and most satisfying Vape that a regulated Mod even with TC can only have a wet dream about ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Power mode is perfect for ni80.... And kanthal.... You can take the power up as long as you don't feel your burning the cotton..... But the vape is better when the power can be adjusted through the entire vape..... That's why many close a pwm mod or Tc...... They are looking for power regulation.....

A good 555 pwm can give you a good vape..... From beginning to end a nice pulsation of thick flavorful vape.......

I'll fuck around with that setting on the Maxo mods. Haven't had the time to figure it out yet, but at least it's a manual setting, no computer required.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TC is just way too much busy work for too little benefit. The amount of work you have to "initially" do to know the right build on a Mech is so worth it IMO. Once you get the right build the reward is the smoothest and most satisfying Vape that a regulated Mod even with TC can only have a wet dream about ;)
^^^^ this ^^^^

Agree wholeheartedly, Rosco...!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Even at 150 mine takes time to ramp. I'm using the full 220 on my alien right now lol. I'm gonna do less wraps next time

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Look what came today!! I'm am simply amazed!! Truly a work of art!! The Vape gods must of been looking down on me cause my coils from b_d_builders came in too! Awesome coils and awesome packaging! He even threw in some cotton!! This thing is heaven for clouds and flavor!! No leaking at all and she's a chuckin!! Now my SS needs to get here!! lol I'm hooked! Thank you all for your feedback and reviews!

7cf063dad93534a81f78d235b07c2eda.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look what came today!! I'm am simply amazed!! Truly a work of art!! The Vape gods must of been looking down on me cause my coils from b_d_builders came in too! Awesome coils and awesome packaging! He even threw in some cotton!! This thing is heaven for clouds and flavor!! No leaking at all and she's a chuckin!! Now my SS needs to get here!! lol I'm hooked! Thank you all for your feedback and reviews!

Tell me she doesn't rip flavorful clouds.......

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Ughhhh now I gotta get one to see what all this fuss is about

VU Sponsors