Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rocco some one I heard is loosing the color on their black Modfather ? I want a black one, but I'm ocd, so if the color starts fading I won't use it again....... Did you hear of that ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hope you were able to get a good deal this Black Friday. I'm on the same boat as you with the black Modfather since I'm OCD as well. Hope this color doesn't scratch easily. Which is why I bought a black MF tonight on this Black Friday night. Got a black 20% off with free shipping at Mohawk Vapors. Can't wait. Only other deals I bought was the coil master v3 builders kit along with the ceramic sticks on their site. Other makers I like didn't have anything I was looking for. Still, I'm happy to be able to get something on Black Friday.

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, been thinking about it, doubt it though. I've been on a Pinoy kick and saving my pennies for Pinoy gear. Quality, style and performance is so worth it.

Yeah, I'm on Mech's 99.99% of the time, rarely touch regulated Mod's other than when cleaning or testing builds.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, I've been loving using mechs. I rarely use my mod boxes and reauleaux anymore. Something about the vape quality I get that I like better on mechs over my mod boxes. Not sure about the new lipo type boxes that seems to be in right now. But to each their own. Still haven't tried any Pinoy mechs since they seem to be built small ( a lot of them). Wish they would make big mods perfect for 30mm attys and bigger. Hehehe

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well got a stainless steel one on the way too!! Lmao my thought process is you can't have a black one and not a stainless steel one!! All Modfathers matter!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta find the tall kit now - just for the insanity factor
It surprisingly has good flavor, I thought with the shear length of the chimney the flavor would really be muted. But it's not.

modfather-3_zpsn8ztsvde.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It surprisingly has good flavor, I thought with the shear length of the chimney the flavor would really be muted. But it's not.

modfather-3_zpsn8ztsvde.jpg

See, that is so ridiculous I must have it :giggle:

Hmm, am probably going to need a new mod that can accommodate this 30 mm...

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, that is so ridiculous I must have it :giggle:

Hmm, am probably going to need a new mod that can accommodate this 30 mm...

You're a flavor chaser you should check out the short kit, the flavor is amazing with it.

Here's both the short and tall kits

modfather_zps5lgslttc.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're a flavor chaser you should check out the short kit, the flavor is amazing with it.

Here's both the short and tall kits

modfather_zps5lgslttc.jpg

Never thought to use the black short kit with the SS tank but I like the look. Was able to find it on ebay and picked one up.

Thanks for posting the pic.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot you should get the kepler 510 heat sink for your Scottua. That way the condensation is on top of it instead of you mod. Love the Scottua by the way, thanks for posting about it.

I got mine from fasttech

374dd3dfdf0dfdbddf7d9836d62c408f.jpg

6607dad76294619c58b5892dc972ace8.jpg
982b4f0fca17c6a2561d85b8e1e190f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot you should get the kepler 510 heat sink for your Scottua. That way the condensation is on top of it instead of you mod. Love the Scottua by the way, thanks for posting about it.

I got mine from fasttech

374dd3dfdf0dfdbddf7d9836d62c408f.jpg

6607dad76294619c58b5892dc972ace8.jpg
982b4f0fca17c6a2561d85b8e1e190f6.jpg

Is that helping with the leaking and condensation...... The condensation keep coming down and I don't want it going down the mods 510

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that helping with the leaking and condensation...... The condensation keep coming down and I don't want it going down the mods 510

Yeah, keeps the top of my mod and 510 dry.

I don't have any leaking with the Scottua but the condensation does build up. Same problem I have with my Limitless XL and it's bottom airflow, I use a plastic mod guard under that tank.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, keeps the top of my mod and 510 dry.

I don't have any leaking with the Scottua but the condensation does build up. Same problem I have with my Limitless XL and it's bottom airflow, I use a plastic mod guard under that tank.

Alright.... Thanks man......

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm too lazy to read this whole thread.

Given that fact, what mods does this thing fit on without overhang???

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
Man I really need to find the option decks for this modfather. If there's anybody out there that would come off of one that would be great. Postless or series or both.

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
I just ordered the short kit from eBay. They also have the tall kit in black. Still needing the decks if anybody wants to help a brother out.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I really need to find the option decks for this modfather. If there's anybody out there that would come off of one that would be great. Postless or series or both.
It takes time finding and hunting man..... Stay on the Modfather thread read the whole thread from the beginning ..... See what Rocco likes,see what inspects enjoys..... Learn about lucy juicy, what mods DeucesJack likes......

That's what vaping underground is all about..... Just be patient and keep looking and asking folks..... You'll find that deck.

I found a friend on vaping underground, we spoke and we were Modfather freaks.... And he had an extra deck that was sent to him and he forwarded it to me.....

Those fucking postless decks and 19ml tanks and rda's and specialty attys are tough to find....for this fucking Modfather... It just takes patience and time...... And don't forget Money.....

I guarantee you put a $25.00 or $50.00 for a postless Modfather deck ad in here on Vaping Underground.... And you will get a postless deck......

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
It takes time finding and hunting man..... Stay on the Modfather thread read the whole thread from the beginning ..... See what Rocco likes,see what inspects enjoys..... Learn about lucy juicy, what mods DeucesJack likes......

That's what vaping underground is all about..... Just be patient and keep looking and asking folks..... You'll find that deck.

I found a friend on vaping underground, we spoke and we were Modfather freaks.... And he had an extra deck that was sent to him and he forwarded it to me.....

Those fucking postless decks and 19ml tanks and rda's and specialty attys are tough to find....for this fucking Modfather... It just takes patience and time...... And don't forget Money.....

I guarantee you put a $25.00 or $50.00 for a postless Modfather deck ad in here on Vaping Underground.... And you will get a postless deck......

Yea I follow all you guys a lot I just don't post much. I wasn't wanting a handout I will pay for it if anybody has one. So far I'm impressed with the modfather all thanks to you guys for turning me on to it. Lmk how those big coils fit in the scottua because I have a clone coming myself.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I follow all you guys a lot I just don't post much. I wasn't wanting a handout I will pay for it if anybody has one. So far I'm impressed with the modfather all thanks to you guys for turning me on to it. Lmk how those big coils fit in the scottua because I have a clone coming myself.
I love the Scottua it's a well built device... Sensitive glass be careful.... But the condensation made me uncomfortable because I don't want liquid inside my mods.....

The flavors are amazing on the Tank by Scottua even the clods are tasty and beautiful.... But then I started reading about the Modfather, bought one....... And the Scottua is laying around now.... because I don't want fucking juice and condensation (water) everywhere ....

Now today someone posts a 30mm heat sink extension that might get my interest back to the Scottua.......

The Scottua is nice,
no shit a nice tank.... But another thing that gets on my balls is filling the fucking thing from below and that little fuck screw..... Stainless Steel screw.....shit I'm pissed now.....

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know...but I would say it would be close to the Boreas since it uses the same design...
Sorry brother .....

The Boreas does not compare to the Modfather......

It's similar but the Modfather is a thing on her own......

If you have liquid cash.... Buy a Modfather...... No shit....

If you at the moment are hard up and broke and living tough scraping here and there get a Boreas....... Until you can get back on your feet.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cripes, so I finally found a Triade DNA250 to run this new toy = over-the-top most irresponsible Black Friday vape extravaganza ever :facepalm:
You will like the Triade baby.... Perfect for the Modfather.... It's the only mod that you can put a Modfather on and place it upside down......
c22b4eaeb86bfcfee84f6e5635b49a29.jpg

4a89a04a06ebe300bf103d15a91f3da9.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You will like the Triade baby.... Perfect for the Modfather.... It's the only mod that you can put a Modfather on and place it upside down......
c22b4eaeb86bfcfee84f6e5635b49a29.jpg

That looks about my speed :giggle:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Alright so I took all the advice here. Went even bigger with build. 4mm ID 9 wrap triple core fused clapton ss316 wire. Then I stuffed the living shit out of it with cotton. Left just enough room to wick. Even added more in between the 2 coils. Primed it up. Reads at .27 went the full 220 watts on my alien. Primed it. Filled the tank and no leaks this time. So yeah shit ton of cotton to stop leaks. Even at 220 watts it's not even that warm of a vape and holy shit flavor. Less air then before cause the cotton is eating up more room but still tons of it and just an awesome vape.

d64eb90b60122741944373d76396a404.jpg
4b2f84ca91a6605659a0362162d2e933.jpg
9a94048ab65e6e79e7a86274622e8c3c.jpg
ffedd27a40cfed0a4c662864edec7670.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright so I took all the advice here. Went even bigger with build. 4mm ID 9 wrap triple core fused clapton ss316 wire. Then I stuffed the living shit out of it with cotton. Left just enough room to wick. Even added more in between the 2 coils. Primed it up. Reads at .27 went the full 220 watts on my alien. Primed it. Filled the tank and no leaks this time. So yeah shit ton of cotton to stop leaks. Even at 220 watts it's not even that warm of a vape and holy shit flavor. Less air then before cause the cotton is eating up more room but still tons of it and just an awesome vape.

d64eb90b60122741944373d76396a404.jpg
4b2f84ca91a6605659a0362162d2e933.jpg
9a94048ab65e6e79e7a86274622e8c3c.jpg
ffedd27a40cfed0a4c662864edec7670.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ah man, got mine in the mail and can't build it. Crashed my motorcycle and separated my left shoulder. Gonna be weeks in a sling staring at it and "hating" all the builds y'all are posting.

Guess I'll order some coils for it while I wait. Watch wicking videos on YouTube and troll old threads here for something to do

VU Sponsors