Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If you don't have enough cotton it will saturate too much with time. Don't forget that after 24 hours the cotton begins to be well saturated and gets flatter with time.

All you do is add a small amount of cotton to the deck, keeping the deck always nice and full..... You can even cut out a small cut right down between the posts to make sure the entire deck is full with Cotton.

The secret of the Modfather is that the deck loves cotton !!!!!!
56bdab21e3da6bd6a629b01a8688a955.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tips. I'll use more cotton next time. It dumped on me 1st time I filled it though lol every atty has its quirks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the tips. I'll use more cotton next time. It dumped on me 1st time I filled it though lol every atty has its quirks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
When you have her right you can lay her on her side all night and nothing comes out...... Nothing.......

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks to all my enablers on this page right here! I just ordered one and should be here next week! I'm pretty excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a Modfather thread...... What's the meaning of spam ?

The post has been removed but someone posted a link to their youtube vids. the posted the same link in 13 different threads. My comment was directed at them. sorry for any confusion .

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered these. i had a couple of questions and he replied right back. Great service on thanksgiving day.
He's a guy in college, and these coils are amazing...... Fantastic flavor and impressive clouds..... Helping the kid out and getting killer coils.....

I only use these, they are kidney Puncher Wire and simple gorgeous coils..... They come from Miami with tracking #

Where can you buy (4) aliens free shipping for $10.00 ..........???

C360_2016-11-06-10-34-03-151.jpg

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered these. i had a couple of questions and he replied right back. Great service on thanksgiving day.

Just want to say thanks to all who have ordered so far :) I'll be working diligently tomorrow first thing to fill all the orders!

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He's a guy in college, and these coils are amazing...... Fantastic flavor and impressive clouds..... Helping the kid out and getting killer coils.....

I only use these, they are kidney Puncher Wire and simple gorgeous coils..... They come from Miami with tracking #

Where can you buy (4) aliens free shipping for $10.00 ..........???

View attachment 67551

Just ordered some myself!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep it up...mine are holding up strong..... And they vape wonderful !!!!!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b_d is going to make me some coils, Manny....if you say they're good, that's good enough for me..!
Alright he is very responsible..... He spends $2.50 in shipping plus (2) types of wires at a cost of .75 cents to a dollar plus eBay and PayPal fees..... And he's selling the coils (4) for $10.00.....

He ain't making much profit and his coils are really fucking good.......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright he is very responsible..... He spends $2.50 in shipping plus (2) types of wires at a cost of .75 cents to a dollar plus eBay and PayPal fees..... And he's selling the coils (4) for $10.00.....

He ain't making much profit and his coils are really fucking good.......

Sounds like a good reason to TIP b_d....!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Deujsack just sent me a email that they are selling Aromamizer Supreme for $7.50

That's all and well. It's time for a Modfather before the old wallet clamps shut at the end of the day, lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's all and well. It's time for a Modfather before the old wallet clamps shut at the end of the day, lol
Let's ask Rocco...... I'll come back with something let's see if we can hook up juicy.......

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Let's ask Rocco...... I'll come back with something let's see if we can hook up juicy.......

Found the black one at BroScience, but was hoping for a stainless if I'm gonna shell out the bucks for it

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I found one in Arizona, let me see if I can get through their age verification without pissing me off too much

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
She wants a Silver Stainless Modfather RTA......

Well, I think I got through their overly cautious process, but probably won't know until Monday

I quit buying shit before 8/8 and am not used to all this verification BS

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I think I got through their overly cautious process, but probably won't know until Monday

If all else fails, PM me, I have a pile of SS modfathers....:devil:....:giggle:

You know me, can't buy just one, gotta buy um by the half dozen.....:vapemail:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The modfather should get Mr JuicyLucy's attention, you'd swear the love shaq's on fire....she's a cloud BEAST....:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny, could you post one of your tuttle puffin video's?......:wave:.....:teehee:

VU Sponsors