Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get your aliens man.... I ordered mine last night and already shipped......
IMG_6325.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll still rotate stuff cause reasons lol. I am loving the modfather so far but need to Rewick to see if it stops leaking when filling

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Dude Dale has 50 RDA RTA name it..... Once he received his Modfather.... That's all she wrote.... He can't put the fucking thing down..... Same thing here.... Wait till you get yours......

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dude Dale has 50 RDA RTA name it..... Once he received his Modfather.... That's all she wrote.... He can't put the fucking thing down..... Same thing here.... Wait till you get yours......

I do have it lol. Been vaping on it. It's awesome so far tons of clouds and vapor

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have it lol. Been vaping on it. It's awesome so far tons of clouds and vapor

I highly recommend all the accessories

Tall Kit - 20ml, enough said
Short Kit - Massive flavor and still 4-5ml
Postless Deck - I just love postless decks
Series Deck - Nice fatty SS coils safely on a series Mod

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I highly recommend all the accessories

Tall Kit - 20ml, enough said
Short Kit - Massive flavor and still 4-5ml
Postless Deck - I just love postless decks
Series Deck - Nice fatty SS coils safely on a series Mod

Short kit kinda not my thing. Tall kit and postless deck for sure I want. What's the series deck about?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep got 4 Silver on the way. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I was tempted (BTW thanks for the heads up) but since I have 5 Boreas and 3 Modfather's I didn't. Not to mention over 40 Tank's the last count. Something really has to strike me before I pick up another, which currently is the Ammit by Geek Vape, I very well may be picking up a couple.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was tempted (BTW thanks for the heads up) but since I have 5 Boreas and 3 Modfather's I didn't. Not to mention over 40 Tank's the last count. Something really has to strike me before I pick up another, which currently is the Ammit by Geek Vape, I very well may be picking up a couple.

Have you seen the chutulu v3? Comes with a 2 post deck and a deck for single coils.

Also I picked up a captain 24 cause it looks different

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Short kit kinda not my thing. Tall kit and postless deck for sure I want. What's the series deck about?

Series coil configuration. So instead of 1/2 with dual coil you double the resistance. Example dual coils that would come in at 0.15 would be 0.6 ohms with a series deck.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Series coil configuration. So instead of 1/2 with dual coil you double the resistance. Example dual coils that would come in at 0.15 would be 0.6 ohms with a series deck.

Sounds like it's mostly usefull if you use mechs. I don't use mechs anymore. It's a good idea for people who use mechs though

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen the chutulu v3? Comes with a 2 post deck and a deck for single coils.

Also I picked up a captain 24 cause it looks different

Yeah, been thinking about it, doubt it though. I've been on a Pinoy kick and saving my pennies for Pinoy gear. Quality, style and performance is so worth it.
Sounds like it's mostly usefull if you use mechs. I don't use mechs anymore. It's a good idea for people who use mechs though

Yeah, I'm on Mech's 99.99% of the time, rarely touch regulated Mod's other than when cleaning or testing builds.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, been thinking about it, doubt it though. I've been on a Pinoy kick and saving my pennies for Pinoy gear. Quality, style and performance is so worth it.

Yeah, I'm on Mech's 99.99% of the time, rarely touch regulated Mod's other than when cleaning or testing builds.

I adore Pinoy mods

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I adore Pinoy mods
Fucking amazing gear, my most recent additions. Amazing Vape, build quality and damn sexy.

1ccebc129078e123fddadcc4d02d6992.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Yeah I quit mech mods like 2 years ago. Regulated mods have come a long way. 4 years ago the best set up was a tube with a patriot lol we've come a long way

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I quit mech mods like 2 years ago. Regulated mods have come a long way. 4 years ago the best set up was a tube with a patriot lol we've come a long way

I've got quality regulated Mod's, DNA200 reuleaux, Ohmwrecker G2, Sigelei TC 150,etc. But since diving into Mech's because of the FDA I absolutely love them. They provide the smoothest, purist Vape I've found. Plus the build quality of a good Pinoy is to date unmatched.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh common at least crop out the ugly ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are mine.... I told him that as long as the legs are long I don't mind..... He gives you long legs that you can even go an extra wrap.... Don't be going crazy mine looked like this.....
C360_2016-11-12-14-46-23-488.jpg
And after cutting they look like this....
C360_2016-11-06-10-34-03-151.jpg
And after installation like this....
C360_2016-11-13-00-16-59-174.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Yeah I ordered 2 Ammits this weekend. I got the single coil bug. Also have a Mage GTA that I won on the way as well as a Goblin V3, Serpent, Serpent Mini 25, Merlin Mini, k5 clone, K3 clone. I'm vaping on a Serpent Mini right now and I fucking love it. The only con is I'm filling it 5-6 times a day. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta try the postless deck, as soon as I find the alien coils Chef made for me....in other words, I have a bit of chaos in the vaping room, huge lack of organization.....all work and no play makes dale a dull vapster.
I like the performance a bit nicer than with the posts..... The cotton gets juicier with a deeper well.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where can us common folk get the postless deck:cheers:
I didn't care much until I was sent one..... Thanks brother Dale....... I think you can put more cotton which absorbed more juice and it soaks better.... You can feel a more moist air flow.... And the taste is just (juicier like Juicy Lucy)...… I only had it for a couple of days and this morning after day (2) it got really saturated......

It usually takes a couple of days for the cotton to get real juicy....... And I'm waiting on my Aliens to put in..... I just put some SS316 for now......

Aliens make a difference in taste and clouds.......
I imagine, certainly NOTHING in the way to allow jooce to flow evenly.....:wave:

VU Sponsors