That's ok, LOL, Blame it on the "Whiskey" I don't mind at all:cool:
Alrighty I blame whiskey.

This 1 here below.
Devils_Cut2-1024x683.jpg

Not you

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, I don't know if we can base it on that, kid could have gotten moms looks. I've seen some really beautiful women with fugly husbands. Hell, look at who Katherine Zeta Jones is married too.
I just have to look in a mirror and think to myself "exactly what does she see in me" cause I ain't what you'd call good looking.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. I just think its nice to have a permanent monument displaying what a shitty human being he is. If he is on meds (he probably should be if he isnt) He needs to up the dose. I've been criticized for starting this thread and I'm sure a lot of people hate me for it. But after last nights repulsive display insolence I couldn't help myself.
Somebody was going to eventually start a thread on it.I actually considered doing it a few times.
I honestly fear he's 1 of those people that will cause others to loose their minds to the point where their heads literally pop ala scanners style.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In this state it is considered a form of bullying. As a mod or admin, you have to be fair and impartial. There is a reason that Whisky isn't a mod on several sites anymore, she has a heck of a history with abusing the little power she has.
Really hmm then why didn't she ban me when I implied that she was being a silly bitch?
Yeah I apologized for it but still going by your logic why was I not insta-banned?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep higher ups removed thread after all this

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
He's not paying attention. He's replying to each and every post in this thread from the beginning. I don't think he'll understand how painfully annoying this is until he gets to this spot. x

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
very few people here knew about my gimp status before magoo disclosed it.
I didn't know until I read that.Not that it matters.It won't change 1 single thing about how I treat you in any way.You are more than alright with me dude and I'm saying that because I know you're always willing to help out others including myself when you can.Not because of the gimp status thing...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he seems to be behaving himself lately...hes been civil and moderately helpful in the few threads ive encountered him in lately
Yes he has, mostly because this thread is the actual vote that was hinted at by the mods.

First a warning then a vote based on points

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The numbers in the green, red and white(?) boxes? No. Those are for feedback from sales in the Trading post section. Good, bad and neutral. When you get points, you get an automated message, I think.

Dude. Honey. This thread was sleeping peacefully, LOL.
I wished I could sleep friggin insomnia is kicking my ass hard again.
5 hours sleep in the last 3 damn days...Fuck me running.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes he has, mostly because this thread is the actual vote that was hinted at by the mods.

In my book,you aren't far behind.
Do us all a favor and STFU already.....

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know if you're implying that any of the staff hinted that a popular vote could get an unpopular member kicked off VU, but let's just clear that potential misconception up - no fucking way.

We've got a few simple rules, which we strive to keep as non-restrictive as possible. Do we leave too much room for pricks to be pricks? Possibly. But we also have the 'ignore' function enabled so, as I'm sure I've reminded everyone at least a time or two, any member can 'ban' another member from Cleveland steaming their forum experience. That's how @VaporJoes, @TygerTyger, and anyone else in the upper echelons involved in these sort of decisions have set up the forum - to allow freedom of motherfucking expression, even if it involves invoking terms like 'motherfucking,' though it's a practice I'm pretty sure none of us encourage you to literally engage in.

The vast majority of our members take advantage of our leniency to engage in constructive discussion. A select few choose to take our rules and push them to the breaking point, hoping you will be the one to edge your toe across the well-defined line of what's acceptable and what's not, so they can cry to Mommy that they followed the rules and you didn't, which means that even if they were the first to piss in the punchbowl you'll be the one with your zipper down.

Don't take the bait. If you're worried that you might, or if you just don't want to engage in petty bullshit instead of talking vaping, which is what we're ostensibly here to do, I'll remind y'all again about that 'ignore' button we have installed.

Carry on.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if you're implying that any of the staff hinted that a popular vote could get an unpopular member kicked off VU, but let's just clear that potential misconception up - no fucking way.

We've got a few simple rules, which we strive to keep as non-restrictive as possible. Do we leave too much room for pricks to be pricks? Possibly. But we also have the 'ignore' function enabled so, as I'm sure I've reminded everyone at least a time or two, any member can 'ban' another member from Cleveland steaming their forum experience. That's how @VaporJoes, @TygerTyger, and anyone else in the upper echelons involved in these sort of decisions have set up the forum - to allow freedom of motherfucking expression, even if it involves invoking terms like 'motherfucking,' though it's a practice I'm pretty sure none of us encourage you to literally engage in.

The vast majority of our members take advantage of our leniency to engage in constructive discussion. A select few choose to take our rules and push them to the breaking point, hoping you will be the one to edge your toe across the well-defined line of what's acceptable and what's not, so they can cry to Mommy that they followed the rules and you didn't, which means that even if they were the first to piss in the punchbowl you'll be the one with your zipper down.

Don't take the bait. If you're worried that you might, or if you just don't want to engage in petty bullshit instead of talking vaping, which is what we're ostensibly here to do, I'll remind y'all again about that 'ignore' button we have installed.

Carry on.
Thank you for clearing that up.

VU Sponsors