Become a Patron!

My first attempt at vaping with this setup

Kiwironic

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

New guy here from New Zealand, middle earth :) for all of lord or the rings fans.

I have bought a few things to give vaping a try, I watched some videos, read some articles and did my research and here is what I got so far:

1- Mod: Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Box Mod - FULL BLACK (USD 21.99 including shipping to New Zealand)
20160601134835_94811.jpg

2- Eleaf iStick MELO III Atomizer - SILVER/Black (USD 15.36 incl.)

this is the 4ml not the mini version.
20160329102811_69568.jpg

3- Eleaf TC-Ti Head 0.5ohm Heads ($10.52 USD incl.) 5 pieces
s-l1600.jpg

4- Battery: 2x Sony Konion US18650VTC5A 2600mAh 35A ($19 USD)
s-l1600.jpg

5- Premium juice: Halo Variety Sample Pack Nicotine Level 18 + Halo Gourmet Sample Pack Nicotine Level 12
sample-pack_4.png

Halo added a free gift: G6 On-The-Go Starter Kit

g6_go_pack_open_1.jpg

The idea is to use the Kit + Battery + Atomizer on Temperature control using the Titanium coils which to my surprise were cheaper than the EC ones.

I am also wondering if I can use the Eleaf ECR COIL rebuildable coil with this setup if I want to make my own TC coils. Does anybody know about this?? You can take a look at it here.

I have also bought sh!t loads of small cheap e juice samples from different places to give them a try.

Cheers guys.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have pictures of your own set up instead of gearbest stock photo's?
Welcome to VU:)

Kiwironic

Member For 4 Years
Not yet mate, it's still in the mail :) I just wanted to know if I am doing something wrong and if someone has done this setup before to give us some feedback.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am also wondering if I can use the Eleaf ECR COIL rebuildable coil with this setup if I want to make my own TC coils
Sure, just rebuild with the TC wire of your choice.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. That is a good kit to both start with and has room to grow. I have it and like it a lot.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Kiwi and welcome to the V/U family, a lot of people love that set up you should too buddy

///M Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Halo has the best juices IMO.

Tribeca is my favorite. It rules. #1 juice out there.

Midnight Apple, which on paper, I didn't think I would like, but it's my second favorite. It's awesome. It's a tobacco flavor with a hint of apple. I know. It doesn't sound appealing, but wow, it's fantastic.

Voodoo is awesome too...

btw, 18 is really high if you're vaping with these high wattage mods You're going to get dizzy.:zombie:

Kiwironic

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody :)

Halo has the best juices IMO.

Tribeca is my favorite. It rules. #1 juice out there.

Midnight Apple, which on paper, I didn't think I would like, but it's my second favorite. It's awesome. It's a tobacco flavor with a hint of apple. I know. It doesn't sound appealing, but wow, it's fantastic.

Voodoo is awesome too...

btw, 18 is really high if you're vaping with these high wattage mods You're going to get dizzy.:zombie:

Yep, that was a mistake and I will probably need to thin it with some VG

flavorchaser077

Member For 4 Years
It's in important to break in your coils properly or you will have burnt cotton and ruin the taste (ever light a cigarette backwards).

when filling your tank, let the ejuice set in the tank for at least 10 minutes. if there is any exposed cotton give the coil a good soaking with the ejuice. This allows the cotton to be saturated with ejuice and you will be good to go.

VU Sponsors