Become a Patron!

New member, but long time vaper

Do you use NET ejuice?

• Total voters
Hello,
I am new to VU, but have been vaping more than ten years now. Vaping has come a long way in the past ten years!! When I started vaping I had to get all my hardware shipped from China.
I have learned allot over the years, and in return, wasted allot of $$!!
I would love to share my experiences and hopefully assist newbie vapers so they don't waste thier hard earned $$.
There is allot to learn in vaping... From ejuice to hardware. There are so many options out there now, but most of the options have only profit as the top priority.
I only vape NET (naturally extracted tobacco) ejuices which contain natural sugars which cause coils to taste burned pretty quickly compared to imitation flavored e-juices. What I mean by "imitation flavored" ejuice is the flavoring is created by chemicals rather than naturally flavored e-juices. Very few ejuice manufacturer's sell ejuice with natural flavors. I used to use an ejuice maker who only sells cigarette flavored NET ejuice, but the cost ($33 per 60ml) led me to start mixing my own ejuices (about $3.18 per 60ml). By mixing my own ejuice I have substancially lowered the cost of ejuice, and created the highest quality ejuice available.
As for hardware I use RTA tanks, and quality Mods that support 35Amps, and use external batteries (18650/21700 batteries). I moved to RTA tanks because of the cost of premade coils. Because I only vape NET ejuices the coils only last a couple days before I have to put a new coil in due to burned, awful tasting vaping. Yes, buying premade coils is easier, but too costly for my liking. If money were no object I would put a new coil in each day.
But by using RTA tanks I get up to 3 days of vaping before I need to replace the cotton only which is very inexpensive. I bought a pack of 50 organic cotton pads for $6 well over a year ago and have more than 1/2 left. Each organic cotton pad gives me 8 strips of cotton to tuck in my hand made coils. I usually get 4/5 cotton changes before I need to put a new handmade coil in.
I use 29 gauge titanium coil wire (100 feet @ $9) and 100' makes about 200 coils. I like making the coils at 3mm which is a little larger than most coils.
I wish I had all this learned knowledge when I started vaping over 10 years ago, as I would have saved thousands of dollars.
I buy NET concentrates from a site overseas in Britain. The cost is very reasonable. The concentrate costs $10.83 euros which is $12 in US dollar which makes 225/250ml of NET ejuice. The cost savings is HUGE, and the e-juice is the highest quality possible.
Quality ejuice bought pre-made costs $0.55 per ml, and mixing my own costs $0.06 per ml including VG/PG, Nicotine, and concentrated NET liquid. Another way to look at the cost is that buying pre-made NET ejuices is $33 for a 60ml bottle, and making my own ejuices cost $3.55 for a 60ml bottle!!
Feel free to ask questions, I would love to save your hard earned cash, and vape the safest, highest quality ejuices.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:wave: Hi, Welcome to the forum.
I have used NET's in the past and still have a stash but haven't used it in a few years.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I have used NET's in the past as well. I guess I've lost the tobacco flavor urge except on occasion.

I will ask you a question. Why do you use titanium wire? Do you do temp control? I use SS on my TC mods and Ni80 on my mechs. I do make my own coils and juice, I'm a cheap bastard at heart... :giggle:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello,
I am new to VU, but have been vaping more than ten years now. Vaping has come a long way in the past ten years!! When I started vaping I had to get all my hardware shipped from China.
I have learned allot over the years, and in return, wasted allot of $$!!
I would love to share my experiences and hopefully assist newbie vapers so they don't waste thier hard earned $$.
There is allot to learn in vaping... From ejuice to hardware. There are so many options out there now, but most of the options have only profit as the top priority.
I only vape NET (naturally extracted tobacco) ejuices which contain natural sugars which cause coils to taste burned pretty quickly compared to imitation flavored e-juices. What I mean by "imitation flavored" ejuice is the flavoring is created by chemicals rather than naturally flavored e-juices. Very few ejuice manufacturer's sell ejuice with natural flavors. I used to use an ejuice maker who only sells cigarette flavored NET ejuice, but the cost ($33 per 60ml) led me to start mixing my own ejuices (about $3.18 per 60ml). By mixing my own ejuice I have substancially lowered the cost of ejuice, and created the highest quality ejuice available.
As for hardware I use RTA tanks, and quality Mods that support 35Amps, and use external batteries (18650/21700 batteries). I moved to RTA tanks because of the cost of premade coils. Because I only vape NET ejuices the coils only last a couple days before I have to put a new coil in due to burned, awful tasting vaping. Yes, buying premade coils is easier, but too costly for my liking. If money were no object I would put a new coil in each day.
But by using RTA tanks I get up to 3 days of vaping before I need to replace the cotton only which is very inexpensive. I bought a pack of 50 organic cotton pads for $6 well over a year ago and have more than 1/2 left. Each organic cotton pad gives me 8 strips of cotton to tuck in my hand made coils. I usually get 4/5 cotton changes before I need to put a new handmade coil in.
I use 29 gauge titanium coil wire (100 feet @ $9) and 100' makes about 200 coils. I like making the coils at 3mm which is a little larger than most coils.
I wish I had all this learned knowledge when I started vaping over 10 years ago, as I would have saved thousands of dollars.
I buy NET concentrates from a site overseas in Britain. The cost is very reasonable. The concentrate costs $10.83 euros which is $12 in US dollar which makes 225/250ml of NET ejuice. The cost savings is HUGE, and the e-juice is the highest quality possible.
Quality ejuice bought pre-made costs $0.55 per ml, and mixing my own costs $0.06 per ml including VG/PG, Nicotine, and concentrated NET liquid. Another way to look at the cost is that buying pre-made NET ejuices is $33 for a 60ml bottle, and making my own ejuices cost $3.55 for a 60ml bottle!!
Feel free to ask questions, I would love to save your hard earned cash, and vape the safest, highest quality ejuices.
g;day from australia my friend and welcome to the underground, most of the ladies and guys are good people. i like you prefer to mix my own, here underground you can get good advice or a kick in the nuts lol.
seriously. welcome and enjoy;

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
g;day from australia my friend and welcome to the underground, most of the ladies and guys are good people. i like you prefer to mix my own, here underground you can get good advice or a kick in the nuts lol.
seriously. welcome and enjoy;
one of my best buys was a cake battery operated cake mixing machine from a thrift shop for $3...it mixes my juices up great!

VU Sponsors