Become a Patron!

Nicotine help!

Okay so here's my problem: I've tried nicotine gum and nicotine e-fluid but both make me feel sick/nauseous. I've recently used a hooka with shisha containing nicotine and for some reason it doesn't make me feel sick. Id really like to enjoy nicotine from my mod but why does the nicotine from e-fluid make me feel sick and how can I fix this?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What's the mg nicotine level of your juice, and how many ml. a day are you vaping?
How much were you smoking before you quit?

What's the mg nicotine level of your juice, and how many ml. a day are you vaping?
How much were you smoking before you quit?
Mg level was no more than 6, and I barely vape a lot, especially if there's nicotine because after a few hits I'll feel sick. I had never smoked nicotine before but on hooka it doesn't make me feel sick.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You should vape juice without nicotine.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Get an extra tank and put some low nicotine juice in it. When you need/want a hit of nicotine take a toke or two.
Then you can "sub-ohm" 0mg juice all you want to look cool or what ever you're doing it for.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mg level was no more than 6, and I barely vape a lot, especially if there's nicotine because after a few hits I'll feel sick. I had never smoked nicotine before but on hooka it doesn't make me feel sick.

Take fewer hits with nicotine. Nicotine makes everyone sick if they get more than they are used to.

What you are describing is the standard noob effect.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I do but I want the effect of the nicotine.
You are getting sick from the nicotine, yet you want it because it makes you sick?

To me, it sounds like some underage kid just wanting nic for the sake of saying they use it. Maybe you are not, but look at what you are saying to us.

There is no reason to use nic if it makes you sick.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just drop your nic down to 2 to 3% and your clouds down a bit.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are getting sick from the nicotine, yet you want it because it makes you sick?

To me, it sounds like some underage kid just wanting nic for the sake of saying they use it. Maybe you are not, but look at what you are saying to us.

Have to agree with this, is there any other reason to want to use it and start up an addiction, what would the sense be in that I often wonder.

Well if you've read my posts you'll see the only time I use nicotine is from my mod, no other methods make me feel ill. I asked what I can change so I can vape with nicotine with out getting ill. I don't get ill off any other methods of nicotine consumption but I'd perfer to vape.

Have to agree with this, is there any other reason to want to use it and start up an addiction, what would the sense be in that I often wonder.
Well if you've read my posts you'll see the only time I use nicotine is from my mod, no other methods make me feel ill. I asked what I can change so I can vape with nicotine with out getting ill. I don't get ill off any other methods of nicotine consumption but I'd perfer to vape.

Get an extra tank and put some low nicotine juice in it. When you need/want a hit of nicotine take a toke or two.
Then you can "sub-ohm" 0mg juice all you want to look cool or what ever you're doing it for.
No I don't think you quite understand the question and what's going on here... Thanks anyway

VU Sponsors