Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah. I have noted over time how often you seem to count the number of A/C units as something significant. Does this mean A/C is more likely to require maintenance ($) than other factors?
Yup, A/C units and new roof coverings are the high dollar items which only last about half their expected life, due to the elements of the desert.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They all want to know projected costs, if a tenant bails, their stuck with potential significant repair costs....so I offer a 1-5 year and 5-10 year projected cost estimate.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening my Old Phart Friends, just a quick stop in to say HI
Watch any good videos lately?

I haven't had time....I see the next series with the truth about cancer is beginning. Although I doubt they'll have any groundbreaking ...compared to past videos. But if you don't watch um, it's really easy to forget things.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch any good videos lately?

I haven't had time....I see the next series with the truth about cancer is beginning. Although I doubt they'll have any groundbreaking ...compared to past videos. But if you don't watch um, it's really easy to forget things.
You bet, gotta take the chance that you'll learn something new, That doesn't start till after the first of next year doesn't it?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You bet, gotta take the chance that you'll learn something new, That doesn't start till after the first of next year doesn't it?
I'm not sure, I was watching parts of the teaser videos.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man, I wish there was a magic pill I could send.

I've learned how to blank out my mind (which isn't hard), it seems to work....been sleeping a lot better lately.
i have been trying something I seen and it worked great so far, count backwards from 300 by 3's. My problem is I only sleep for about an hour then wake up and can't get back to sleep for hours.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i have been trying something I seen and it worked great so far, count backwards from 300 by 3's. My problem is I only sleep for about an hour then wake up and can't get back to sleep for hours.
That's bad...perhaps Rich or Lannie have a magic herbal brew to help you.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've learned how to blank out my mind (which isn't hard), it seems to work....been sleeping a lot better lately.
I caught onto that about a zillion years ago, and then found it helps with lots of things. Close your eyes and picture totally black space with not even one star. Keep it blank and you can go to sleep quickly. Start thinking about objects placed on that background and you will be up all night. Add ONE item to the black field and focus your intent on that and you can make phenomenal discoveries (it allowed me to write a cute short story about the nature of the Universe, etc.).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I caught onto that about a zillion years ago, and then found it helps with lots of things. Close your eyes and picture totally black space with not even one star. Keep it blank and you can go to sleep quickly. Start thinking about objects placed on that background and you will be up all night. Add ONE item to the black field and focus your intent on that and you can make phenomenal discoveries (it allowed me to write a cute short story about the nature of the Universe, etc.).
Good advice...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a good outfit in Colorado which sells (supposedly organic) products....can't think of their name at the moment..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does she grow that herself ? or where does she get it, I tried it once but it was in capsules and didn't do much, cheap brand.
Me too...need to find the actual root

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just the root?......where would one buy that?....an online herbs dispensary?
They come in tablets. Available at just about any pharmacy (even Wally World) or online at places like Wonder Labs. Pay close attention to the spelling. This is Valerian. If you drop the "a" and make it Valerin, that's a whole different drug.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They come in tablets. Available at just about any pharmacy (even Wally World) or online at places like Wonder Labs. Pay close attention to the spelling. This is Valerian. If you drop the "a" and make it Valerin, that's a whole different drug.
I believe that's what I fucked up last time, bought the wrong shit.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, your order has been placed.
Please check your email for order confirmation and detailed delivery information or visit Message Center to review your notifications.
New! Get shipment notifications on your mobile device with the free Amazon app.

VU Sponsors