Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got in from a day of taking SIL tpo yet another doctors appt in the big city.
Had to go by wally world to pick up a prescription for the wife.
Within 20 min of getting home the wife unit called in a refill to wally world for yet another prescription.

sigh...
Evening Robert, that just sucks, how far is it to town?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening Robert, that just sucks, how far is it to town?
Ohh it is about an hour each way for the SIL's doctor and about 1/2 hour each way to Wally World.

And neither one of them can get going before noon so it pretty much shoots the day for getting anything else done during daylight.
I drove 5 days a week to work when I worked I drive about 5 days a week now too but more miles...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm found this interesting vid about Metformin B12.... And that some cannot use regular B12 supplements.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, 11 PM. Sky is clear. It is 17 degrees and still falling. We have trough heaters on now for cows and horses, chickens and a heated water bowl for the feral cats. The electric bill from now until next Spring is gonna be much higher.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, 11 PM. Sky is clear. It is 17 degrees and still falling. We have trough heaters on now for cows and horses, chickens and a heated water bowl for the feral cats. The electric bill from now until next Spring is gonna be much higher.
Damn, unbelievable. Way to early for shit like that.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Voluntarily recalling all lots of Puriton Eye Relief Drops, 0.5 oz. (15ml) bottle, UPC 7 36972 1679 0, to the consumer level. During a recent FDA inspection, investigators observed that ophthalmic drugs, which are required to be sterile, are manufactured without necessary production controls and conditions to assure sterility. Use of a non-sterile eye drop is potentially vision-threatening, due to the risk of an eye infection.

Should be hung by their genitalia in times square.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening Jimi....how was yur day?

Just finished working a few minutes ago, therefore I shall do nuttin tomorrow.....:confetti:
Had a good one Dale just kicking back now and drinking my carrot/ kale/ sweet potato juice.
How was your day my friend?
And tomorrow off, Yeah

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rich....need to start making larger quantities of Scotchcake, noticed it tastes better after about a week......making 60 mls at a time, usually doesn't last that long, but the last batch did, I noticed more butterscotch flavor.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You ever get any wood stocked....I heard about the hay, not the wood.
Nope. It appears my body is no longer capable of going into the trees alone with chainsaw in hand and filling the truck multiple times. In other words, you are about to hear me say for the first time, "I can't do it." (I just realized how much it hurts for me to actually say that) And the splitter doesn't work and I don't know how to fix it (something gummed up in that tiny carburetor). And, yes, I am rapidly becoming a useless fucking old phart. Sigh...

VU Sponsors