Become a Patron!

Opinions on YouTubers?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One of the most annoying things I have seen recently in a review is the same shit over and over. Like watching repeats with a slightly different product. Some of these so called reviewers can't center or focus the product in a frame.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the most annoying things I have seen recently in a review is the same shit over and over. Like watching repeats with a slightly different product. Some of these so called reviewers can't center or focus the product in a frame.
I think the gulf between high end gear and chinese gear has opened up even further.....it's almost as if there are guys who review nothing but highend gear and then the guys who shill the chinese stuff...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I prefer written reviews that are to the point with just the right amount of pics if they are needed. Mostly I am interested in the specifications of the item and if it works or it doesn't work.

Also, don't need to see someone spend several minutes blowing huge clouds of vapor.

If I want to be entertained, I will watch a favorite TV show, movie, read a book or play with my cat.

For me, some overcaffeinated ( ? ) bearded idiot screaming "Sick As Tits" about a product he has used for just a day or so (if that) just gets on my nerves.

Yep to all that. I also don't want to hear their "shout outs," watch them disassemble the atty, eat/drink (a sip of water to maintain good voice is acceptable, anything else, NOT!), or make side comments to whoever is there with them. It should go without saying that using "uh" and "umm" every third word is definitely NOT wanted, it's annoying when people do it IRL, it's glass-under-the-fingernails to hear in it any sort of broadcast.

I feel no need to watch an unboxing as I have never met a box that I have been unable to open. Just tell me what is in the box and I am happy.

I've met quite a few of those, but it's irrelevant to vaping -- a box-cutter is standard equipment in my kitchen gadget drawer, scissors too. :) They could show a quick scene of what came in the box, but I don't need to waste my time watching them get it open, or making comments about the quality of the pkging -- unless the quality is so poor that something arrives broken.

From time to time I will watch an instructional Youtube video to either learn to properly use an item, fix something or to learn a new skill.

This, also. And because this is sometimes necessary, I SO wish that all video makers would provide a "table of contents" with links to the specific areas of the video -- if I'm having a problem, I don't care about the box, the pkging, how great it is, etc, and definitely don't wanna watch them blowing clouds -- I just need to see the exact thing that's giving me a problem, whether it's assembling, coiling, wicking, priming, or whatever. Having to wade thru a lot of useless yapping is even worse when you have an actual problem to solve.

Andria

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the most annoying things I have seen recently in a review is the same shit over and over. Like watching repeats with a slightly different product.

That's because there's almost nothing new in the vape world anymore. All RDAs are the same. All tanks are the same. All electronic mods are the same. They all sport exactly the same function, and perform more or less the same. The manufacturers change something - shape, color, name - and they release a "brand new product" every two days. There is a little diversity left in the world of mech mods, but it's quickly disappearing.

Them Chinese have been making a fortune on the miraculous boom of the vaping market, and milking it for all it's worth for years without innovating. But there ain't much left to milk, and it's starting to show.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
while i do agree as a whole with what you said, it's certainly not everyone. I started doing it for the exact reasons you listed and don't do any of the BS the big time reviewers pull. and even at that, you give a bad review because a product is bad and what happens? you get a bunch of fanboy nonsense from people who purchased the device and like it. some vapers are just as bad as reviewers pushing/hyping subpar products for their own unknown reasons.
Your a vaper that started doing written Reviews then onto videos ,
you also test them i remember you starting out,
Your also not one of thoese
i was talking
I trust your reviews more than the bigger YT sub ones

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because there's almost nothing new in the vape world anymore. All RDAs are the same. All tanks are the same. All electronic mods are the same. They all sport exactly the same function, and perform more or less the same. The manufacturers change something - shape, color, name - and they release a "brand new product" every two days. There is a little diversity left in the world of mech mods, but it's quickly disappearing.

Them Chinese have been making a fortune on the miraculous boom of the vaping market, and milking it for all it's worth for years without innovating. But there ain't much left to milk, and it's starting to show.
Not innovating? what do you call this?

kanger dripez.jpg

LMAO
Abomination comes to my mind.

ModularMist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grimmgreen is the only one I watch religiously, and purely for entertainment purposes. The guy is just easy to listen to, and every now and then he will say something profound.

I really don't ever take any of his reviews seriously, but I always watch his Thursday vlogs. He seems to be an active advocate for the vaping community which is a lot more than most of us can say for ourselves, and for that reason I give him my support

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i was talking

appreciated for sure :) I mean i don't make a dime off any review so it's not about the money. and i have more stuff then i have space for and have given tons away at my own shipping expense. I do it for the community nothing else.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I prefer written reviews that are to the point with just the right amount of pics if they are needed. Mostly I am interested in the specifications of the item and if it works or it doesn't work.

I feel no need to watch an unboxing as I have never met a box that I have been unable to open.

Just tell me what is in the box and I am happy.

Also, don't need to see someone spend several minutes blowing huge clouds of vapor.

I can do that all by myself.

Also also, from what I have actually seen, a lot of these reviewers seem to think they are entertainers.

For the most part, they are not.

If I want to be entertained, I will watch a favorite TV show, movie, read a book or play with my cat.

For me, some overcaffeinated ( ? ) bearded idiot screaming "Sick As Tits" about a product he has used for just a day or so (if that) just gets on my nerves.

99% of my decision to purchase a new piece of vaping hardware is based on reading what my fellow vapers think about a product after a month or more of use.

From time to time I will watch an instructional Youtube video to either learn to properly use an item, fix something or to learn a new skill.

As well as watching something either funny or factual that a friend has sent me to check out.
Ha ha they are now entertainers with stupid catch phrases an such running there own game shows,
be it made up junky English or what ever ,
Some are still learning,
Ive tuned out of many now.

You shouldn't need a nuclear reactor to power your vape
I get some like that

But if the manufacturer needs hundreds of watts to produce any Flavours , there certainly doing a lot wrong

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

All of them are the same... excepting all the ones that I bought. :D

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ijoy RDTA comes to mind lol
How many now Limitless , style classic,combo , v5 , am so on its the same thing , as the first one , extra decks an so on , but come on if you tried one you dont need the rest ,

The Chinese box mods now tbh only yihi is worth while
And a few DNA versions

We need it to work as promised and be reliable
The others are just to unreliable wonky failing 510s
wonky boards TC wattage crappy paint finishes,
Just Cash cows for low end mid end lines,
some love them cheap and cheerful others avoid them.

This is why theres so many high end mod makers the cheaper Chinese boxes keep the others high priced by being built better and more reliable

Why dont they just use better parts , but then again you would be buying a new mod every month if it was built properly so i guess thats why,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ijoy RDTA comes to mind lol
How many now Limitless , style classic,combo , v5 , am so on its the same thing , as the first one , extra decks an so on , but come on if you tried one you dont need the rest ,

The Chinese box mods now tbh only yihi is worth while
And a few DNA versions

We need it to work as promised and be reliable
The others are just to unreliable wonky failing 510s
wonky boards TC wattage crappy paint finishes,
Just Cash cows for low end mid end lines,
some love them cheap and cheerful others avoid them.

This is why theres so many high end mod makers the cheaper Chinese boxes keep the others high priced by being built better and more reliable

Why dont they just use better parts , but then again you would be buying a new mod every month if it was built properly so i guess thats why,

the meaning of life is consummerisim.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha they are now entertainers with stupid catch phrases an such running there own game shows,
be it made up junky English or what ever ,
Some are still learning,
Ive tuned out of many now.

You shouldn't need a nuclear reactor to power your vape
I get some like that

But if the manufacturer needs hundreds of watts to produce any Flavours , there certainly doing a lot wrong

Preheat requires more watts, and, if you, like me, chain vape a lot at high (but not necessarily super high) watts in conjunction with preheat, then a 3-battery regulated mod just won't cut it. At least for me it won't.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i was talking

I agree, and just from the one review I've *read* of his (@SirRichardRear ), I'm now slightly more inclined to actually watch some of his video reviews -- he seems to know what he's talking about, he understands how the English language works... and gosh, he's taken such a beating from my fellow-video-haters, I feel like I ought to support him as a fellow vaper and VU'er. :D

Andria

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why does it seem that the general consensus that any vaping YouTuber with a considerable amount of followers is nothing but a sponsored tool or a money chasing personality that really contributes nothing to the vaping community? Of course "Crip slippers" is a prime example of this, and after that rap video he did I intentionally skip over his videos. But I've heard and seen the same comments about twisted420, Anthony Vapes, heathen, and countless others.

What are your guys thoughts? Are there any YouTubers/reviewers that you tend to keep up with? And at the same time, are there any that you intentionally avoid?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Without reading through this entire thread, I'll throw out my thoughts on the subject.

I used to never watch video reviews because A, I didn't have enough internet bandwidth to watch videos, and B: I didn't know if they could be trusted or not from what I was reading here on this forum.

So now, I have unlimited 4G signal on my tablet so Ifind myself watching more youtube than tv these days. I watch partly for factual technical stuff such as building and wicking, or output testing like Anthony and Daniel does, and...the entertainment. Vaping Bogan and Twisted420 are just fun to watch, period.

I like MikeVapes and VapnFagan because they get the newest stuff first most of the time. I don't buy a lot of gear, but I do enjoy keeping up with it. I like Matt from Suck My Mod, and The Vaping Postman.

I don't pay much attention to subjective opinions such as flavor and appearance but things like quality of manufacturing and ease of use are some things I listen for. I also watch multiple videos of each product and kinda take an "average" of what's said to form my own idea of what I think about a given device.

To sum up, I think video reviews have their place, and are useful, but you can't accept what's said as the "Word of God". They will give you a good idea of whether or not you feel like taking a chance on a piece of gear as long as you keep in mind that these reviewers are just people like us who have worked hard to build their channels and most of them are lucky enough to get gear provided to them for review. You can get a good feel for products by watching videos but you have to factor in a little common sense of your own before you buy.

Hell, even Rip Trippers can give you some good information if you can get past the bullshit! :D

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Simply MY thoughts on it......

Based on the last 15 years worth of forum viewing I have done I’ll never do video reviews for 2 very good reasons.

The amount of time and energy it requires to do a GOOD review isn’t worth what you get in return.

What do you get in return?

When you first start out you get absolutely nothing.

Ok, that isn’t true.

You get a group of people bitching and moaning about how you didn’t provide them with what THEY wanted to get out of the review.

You didn’t cover this or that.

You forgot to mention this or that.

You were wrong on this or that.

Not one of those people doing the bitching and moaning have ever put forth the time or energy to try doing their own damn review.

Maybe you weren’t as clear of a speaker as some of them would want you to be.

Maybe you had too much energy for some people.

Maybe one viewer noticed a towel on your floor and instantly decided you didn’t clean your house so they start bitching and moaning about that without taking into consideration that maybe that very towel was used to do cleanup of whatever it was that you were working on but in your rush to try to get the review recorded and edited so you could post it you decided that wasn’t as important to the viewers so you left it there until you completed your work.

Maybe you’re from another part of the country or world from certain viewers so they want to waste everyone else’s time trying to discuss your accent or something along that line.

Maybe you’ve managed to do reviews long enough for some vendors or manufactures to notice you and want to send you items to review……ohhhh hell no, now you’re automatically a sell out something and you’re only doing it for the free shit.

It couldn’t possibly be because you’ve put in extra long hours after your full time job to be able to get the reviews done and posted for the purpose of sharing the knowledge of said item with other vapers so they have a little more info to judge if they want to buy the same item or not.

There is no way you can get free shit AND do an honest review.

It isn’t possible, just ask all the critiques that seem to have all this knowledge and free time on their hands to bitch and moan about all of this however can’t seem to buy anything that has been made in the last two years or do a written or video review of their own.

Nooo, can’t be.

Evidently if you do video reviews you are just a low life that intentionally started doing video review JUST so everyone who watches them can find every excuse in the book to poke fun of or at you.

Nope, I’ll never do video reviews.

In the event you manage to do enough reviews and get a large enough following that vendors or manufactures want to (heaven forbid) PAY you to do said review!!!!!!!

Oh no, you’re such a shill, your opinions are automatically bought.

Certainly you can’t possibly make claims that something is good or bad without someone claiming you only claimed it was good because you were paid to do so or that you only said something was bad because the vendor/manufacture quit paying you or it was going to cut into the pay from someone else.

No, you no longer have your own opinions, just ask the viewers.

They seem to know it all.

There isn’t a possibility that you simply do reviews so you can HELP others gain more info about products available.

Oh, and there doesn’t seem to be a possibility that someone could have 10 items come in to review, spend 3 or 4 weeks reviewing each item, slowly work on the review and manage to post them all in a matter of a few days without someone trying to claim they only had the item for a few days and pushed out 10 reviews without using them.

(it is possible to review multiple items at the same time as well as review an item but not get the review posted right away)

Some of those same people want the absolute latest and greatest new item on the market then complain when the posting of a review takes too long.

They want to see the review now.

But if you rush the review you might miss something.

Ohh then they’ll hate you because you said something was good and it later turns out said item had an issue that was overlooked due to rushing.

Let’s not forget of that possibility that the specific item that the reviewer has in their hands could be different than the one the viewer has in their hands.

It is possible the reviewer had a good solid product but the manufacture cut corners when it came time for mass production?

Not according to some viewers.

To add, if you base your decision to buy an item strictly on someone else’s opinion, you probably made the wrong choice before you started.

They are for the purpose of an opinion, a first look, or specs.

But whatever.

Sometimes people whine and complain because a reviewer only tests an item for 2 weeks but also complains that the reviewer is reviewing older items.

How on earth can one person review every piece of vape gear that comes out?

They can’t.

There are simply too many items flooding the market.

Some people complain that the item THEY wanted to see a review of isn’t getting reviewed however it isn’t like they went out and bought the item and sent it to the reviewer.

Many reviewers review items they know they will like.

Some buy their own gear to review, some are a mix, and some only review items sent for the purpose of the review.

Hell, some get so much gear sent to them there is no way they can review it all.

Some do give-a-ways.

Ohhhh hell no…… evidently those that do give-a-ways are either only giving away the items they didn’t like or they are using the give-a-ways to buy more viewers.

The viewers know all and hate all however seem to watch enough video reviews that they know whom they dislike by name.

Odd huh?

You dislike someone so much that you took the time to memorize who the hell they are just so you can go bash them to your friends.

But yet those reviewers putting in all the time and effort to write or record their videos are the shills.

I see now.

In addition, it you DO choose to do video reviews, whatever you do next, do NOT post links to said review in a vape forum.

That'll start 5 more threads.

Nope, not for me.

I’ll never do video reviews.

There just isn’t a way to win.

However I am not bitter.

Why am I not bitter, because I will never do a video review.

Why do I sound so bitter?

Because of those that have so much hatred towards those that DO put forth the time and effort to do video reviews.

Are there reviewers that are sell outs?

Absolutely.

Can you tell whom they are simply by the fact that they like everything they review?

Absolutely not.

Why you ask?

Because maybe they pick and choose the items they review and choose not to review items they know they will not like to ensure they can get the good reviews out so YOU may use that info towards your decision on whether or not you want to buy said item.

Are there some that say everything is good even if it is a piece of shit?

Absolutely.

Some because they are indeed sell outs and their opinion has been bought.

Some because they don’t know what good is.

Some because they don’t even actually vape except when on camera.

Some because they don’t spend enough ACTUAL TIME with the product to know what is actually does or if it truly is a good or bad product.

A million reasons for every opinion in the book however you won’t ever really know what one is true.

So some just choose to automatically decide ALL video reviews are sell outs or suck at doing reviews.

It may be difficult to pick out the actual helpful portion of this post but I assure you, I did indeed contribute in one way or another.

Hopefully you can tell the difference throughout all that on what part was sarcasm, what part was being bothered by those that go out of their way to pick on reviewers, and what part was simply there to add to the body of the message.

Someone may want to remember that not everyone vaping style is the same as theirs.

Just because they liked or disliked an item, doesn’t mean every viewer will feel the same.

However based on all that I read, the reviewer must simply be lying.

Seems there are MANY that just don’t like video reviews……..then why the hell watch them?

Just to bitch and moan about them? I dunno.

Did you find two reasons in that?

Hope so.

TL;DR

If you didn't read it, you didn't care for my opinion and I am 100% not offended by that.

It was simply the thoughts that ran through my head when I read the topic of the thread.

It was NOT intended to bash ANYONE.

Very fucking well said!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think the gulf between high end gear and chinese gear has opened up even further.....it's almost as if there are guys who review nothing but highend gear and then the guys who shill the chinese stuff...

That's because there's almost nothing new in the vape world anymore.

No there is one particular reviewer that appears to be reading the exact same scripted review and just inserting a new device name each time with the same crappy audio and lack of editing skills.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hats off to ya. You are the first that I have seen admitting to owning one and even liking it.

Not only that, but I'll freely admit it's one of my favorite mods. All my vaping buddies who tried it ended up liking it also. It really is very convenient, the bottle holds a massive amount of liquid, and it works perfectly well. With its pros, you quickly forgive it for looking odd.

And let's not forget, since everybody thinks it's stupid, very few people bought it. As a result, all the store that stock it try to get rid of them and sell them for very cheap :)

But I digress...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not only that, but I'll freely admit it's one of my favorite mods. All my vaping buddies who tried it ended up liking it also. It really is very convenient, the bottle holds a massive amount of liquid, and it works perfectly well. With its pros, you quickly forgive it for looking odd.

And let's not forget, since everybody thinks it's stupid, very few people bought it. As a result, all the store that stock it try to get rid of them and sell them for very cheap :)

But I digress...
some stores sell them cheap others want $55 and such for them.
But yes I applaud you sir.
This coming from one who thinks the Subtank mini is one of the most under appreciated tanks ever.
Still use STM's with RBA. Not fond of the factory coils though.
Toptanks kinda suck compared to the STM V2.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No there is one particular reviewer that appears to be reading the exact same scripted review and just inserting a new device name each time with the same crappy audio and lack of editing skills.
That could be any number of reviewers

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That could be any number of reviewers

Could be at that but I am pretty sure the most guilty offender will reveal themselves because they think they are shit and will make some asinine comment about what I said. You never now who the guilty party is until them reveal themselves.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without reading through this entire thread, I'll throw out my thoughts on the subject.

I used to never watch video reviews because A, I didn't have enough internet bandwidth to watch videos, and B: I didn't know if they could be trusted or not from what I was reading here on this forum.

So now, I have unlimited 4G signal on my tablet so Ifind myself watching more youtube than tv these days. I watch partly for factual technical stuff such as building and wicking, or output testing like Anthony and Daniel does, and...the entertainment. Vaping Bogan and Twisted420 are just fun to watch, period.

I like MikeVapes and VapnFagan because they get the newest stuff first most of the time. I don't buy a lot of gear, but I do enjoy keeping up with it. I like Matt from Suck My Mod, and The Vaping Postman.

I don't pay much attention to subjective opinions such as flavor and appearance but things like quality of manufacturing and ease of use are some things I listen for. I also watch multiple videos of each product and kinda take an "average" of what's said to form my own idea of what I think about a given device.

To sum up, I think video reviews have their place, and are useful, but you can't accept what's said as the "Word of God". They will give you a good idea of whether or not you feel like taking a chance on a piece of gear as long as you keep in mind that these reviewers are just people like us who have worked hard to build their channels and most of them are lucky enough to get gear provided to them for review. You can get a good feel for products by watching videos but you have to factor in a little common sense of your own before you buy.

Hell, even Rip Trippers can give you some good information if you can get past the bullshit! :D
Not a rip tripper fan but he is one of only a few to actually show proper Scottish roll method for cotton wicking ,
If you watch his videos
its one i do mention a lot
Foe others to watch,
Seems others just don't understand what the proper method is , its making more from less , due to Scots being tight an stingy and comes from rolling your own burn , or tabbaco to make it go further ,
Others just think its a fat rolled wick ,( ie) king Edward

His older videos about builds and mesh wicking where great
But he sold out as the rest did and stopped making useful and more sales rep ,

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a rip tripper fan but he is one of only a few to actually show proper Scottish roll method for cotton wicking ,
If you watch his videos
Foe others to watch,
Seems others just don't understand what the proper method is , its making more from less , due to Scots being tight an stingy and comes from rolling your own burn , or tabbaco to make it go further ,

I agree. The older videos were excellent - before he adopted the wildman, drugged out persona. I've watched a couple of them from like 2013 or so, and he's actually helpful and educational.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you watch his videos
Foe others to watch,

Scottish roll is just another hype:

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey check me out Im a New Youtuber that only teaches people what I know. I get nothing for free and only give away frr stuff to strangers constantly.

Josh Vapes!!!!!!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im so sick of watching these dumb asses get everything for free to tell you the same shit they told you last video! I try to teach people how to build coils and make ejuice every day. Nobody watches hahaha! :wait:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im so sick of watching these dumb asses get everything for free to tell you the same shit they told you last video! I try to teach people how to build coils and make ejuice every day. Nobody watches hahaha! :wait:

Ok, I'm on my way over to look you up and check out some of your videos right now. I'll comment on the ones I watch.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like which cotton is the better cotton?
I wick with used Hanes
The sushi roll works with Cotton Bacon v2 or Native Wicks Platinum Blend all the same. I prefer using the latter, but no matter what cotton you use, the "roll it like you would roll something else" part works... it just does.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kanger techs version of a carlos juicebox, mr puffer > reo < but very poorly done and cheaply.
to be clear Reo is the best.
Reo made something like that?
Never knew that, but was never into Reo's. Too darned expensive for my pocket.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you watch his videos
Foe others to watch,

That's who I learned to do it properly from watching. It's not just Scots that are stingy. I hate to waste anything so I tend to use the same strip of cotton for both coils, rather than cutting off large amounts from each end like I've seen pretty much everyone do. :giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh the scottish roll.
Just a way of fluffing up compressed cotton in the pads.
Use Salon Coil cotton or cotton bacon and no need to fluff. Instant Scottish roll.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have to add that I almost always watch with the volume off. :D

Ahh the scottish roll.
Just a way of fluffing up compressed cotton in the pads.
Use Salon Coil cotton or cotton bacon and no need to fluff. Instant Scottish roll.

Yeah, it's much harder for me to roll Cotton Bacon or Drago than it is the pads. Dunno why wasting cotton makes my ass twitch so much. Between the almost full pack of Cotton Bacon, a huge bag of Japanese cotton pads and two rolls of Drago, I seriously doubt I'll ever need to buy cotton again for the rest of my life. :giggle::giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to add that I almost always watch with the volume off. :D

Yeah, it's much harder for me to roll Cotton Bacon or Drago than it is the pads. Dunno why wasting cotton makes my ass twitch so much. Between the almost full pack of Cotton Bacon, a huge bag of Japanese cotton pads and two rolls of Drago, I seriously doubt I'll ever need to buy cotton again for the rest of my life. :giggle::giggle:
Ahh but an under $4 box of Salon Coil Cotton has lasted me over 2.5 years and will go to at least 3 years.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you watch his videos
Foe others to watch,

Rip Tripper couldn't make a decent mesh build if you put a gun to his head, that idiot was wrapping mesh wicks with rolling papers at one point.

VU Sponsors