Become a Patron!

Opinions on YouTubers?

jackhan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I enjoy youtube reviews when they get straight to the point about whatever they're talking about. I hate when they take forever to even get to the review. I don't watch these videos to be entertained, I want the info they have.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I enjoy youtube reviews when they get straight to the point about whatever they're talking about. I hate when they take forever to even get to the review. I don't watch these videos to be entertained, I want the info they have.

I mainly watch reviews because I love tech of all kinds. Computers, telephones, recording equipment, cars, vape gear...I love it all. I don't have funds to own hardly any of it but I have a lot of time on my hands so I have to fill up the day with something. :)

Yeah, I know. That's just sad. :)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange that my FAV reviewer, Todd virtually never reviews anything that I can afford or even get if I could.
Maybe I just Idolize elitist vapers?

Naah.
Same here , he often says that no one can afford half of what hes gifted too , but hes down to earth honest about stuff , often says hes very lucky to be Reciving such mods / tanks ect . Humble,

Wont discuss any clones u get that,
when he Personally knows speaks to half of the authentic owners/ producers i get that he wouldn't want go down that route either ,

i just like looking the high quality mods tanks he does Review
Then think ?
heres what I could get if
I won the lottery I never play lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here , he often says that no one can afford half of what hes gifted too , but hes down to earth honest about stuff , often says hes very lucky to be Reciving such mods / tanks ect . Humble,

when he Personally knows speaks to half of the authentic owners/ producers i get that he wouldn't want go down that route either ,

Then think ?

Todd liked the Coppervape and even the Wanko!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will say, was seriously tempted just because the name is awesome - held the title for most unfortunate name in vaping until the VooPoo came along :giggle:
Will you be getting the entheon next , I'm concidering picking one up basically Improved halady ,

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Will you be getting the entheon next , I'm concidering picking one up basically Improved halady ,

I already have it, lol

I like the Hadaly better, but if you think you'd like an airier version of the Hadaly that is a little easier to build, go for it

My only real gripe about it is that it doesn't drain well and the way the guts are built, you can't just adjust or grind down the squonk pin to make it drain better

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Then think ?

I don't collect stuff..not interested...I don't need to buy every new thing that comes along....I'll watch Todd and if I see something that interests me, I'll go see Damiens reviews, then anybody else who has reviewed it...most of the stuff I own is authentic and high end,and because I don't buy alot I don't spend that much...also alot of the people who buy high end gear sell to each other at very fair prices...so in the instances you do buy something and find out you don't like it. it is usually easy to get a fair price from somebody else.....I have attys that have never been cloned and they are some of the best attys there are...the only way I could vape them is buying authentics. Todd has a real good palette, and so for flavor chasers he is a good reviewer...alot of reviewers say they are flavor chasers but they are not they have no palette....I have some high end attys ..but they are worth ever penny, and if I'm not vaping them...they are getting sold....I'm at the point where I might buy one or two attys a year ..so even if they are high end I still wind up spending less than the people who buy every piece of shiny chinese crap that is released.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well that would be a first...usually I'm the guy that's going off on some other tangent.

awesome-memes-15-1.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-9_20-2-24.png
    upload_2017-10-9_20-2-24.png
    4 KB · Views: 11

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone here ever DIY their own kombucha?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't collect stuff..not interested...I don't need to buy every new thing that comes along....I'll watch Todd and if I see something that interests me, I'll go see Damiens reviews, then anybody else who has reviewed it...most of the stuff I own is authentic and high end,and because I don't buy alot I don't spend that much...also alot of the people who buy high end gear sell to each other at very fair prices...so in the instances you do buy something and find out you don't like it. it is usually easy to get a fair price from somebody else.....I have attys that have never been cloned and they are some of the best attys there are...the only way I could vape them is buying authentics. Todd has a real good palette, and so for flavor chasers he is a good reviewer...alot of reviewers say they are flavor chasers but they are not they have no palette....I have some high end attys ..but they are worth ever penny, and if I'm not vaping them...they are getting sold....I'm at the point where I might buy one or two attys a year ..so even if they are high end I still wind up spending less than the people who buy every piece of shiny chinese crap that is released.
I agree with this , myself.

Been there done it sold it
I do now prefer More of a resrictive hit than those big wide open airflow tanks or the extremely tight MTL ,

The some where in-between

Which Restrictive type atties are mainly high end an
what Todd Reviews.
Along with a few German an Russian Youtubers, not many other cover them,
At least with forgien ones
I can always get a look at the atty.
Even though I cant speak Russian or German they do seem to review more of what suits me over the Big US Reviewers ,
Apart from occasionally ones P Bussado Reviews.

But still Ive Found what suits me best now are the Atties built Over My way in UK -EU side seem a lot more focused on Flavours and quality,
not mass produced hyped junk needing YouTube sales reps to peddle them ,

Im quite happy at 18w, tooting away on F E V RTA, an such
Flavours are just mouth watering and no need for nuclear reactor to power it

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with this , myself.

Been there done it sold it
I do now prefer More of a resrictive hit than those big wide open airflow tanks or the extremely tight MTL ,

The some where in-between

Which Restrictive type atties are mainly high end an
what Todd Reviews.
Along with a few German an Russian Youtubers, not many other cover them,
At least with forgien ones
I can always get a look at the atty.
Even though I cant speak Russian or German they do seem to review more of what suits me over the Big US Reviewers ,
Apart from occasionally ones P Bussado Reviews.

But still Ive Found what suits me best now are the Atties built Over My way in UK -EU side seem a lot more focused on Flavours and quality,
not mass produced hyped junk needing YouTube sales reps to peddle them ,

Im quite happy at 18w, tooting away on F E V RTA, an such
Flavours are just mouth watering and no need for nuclear reactor to power it

I watch the Italian ones.....the translation make no sense at all, but I get and idea of what the things do...the Italians make some good stuff. I'm mostly a gennys guy myself although I play around with squonking on mesh...I usually vape around 20-28 watts....yeah cloud chasing isn't the cult in europe that it is in the US and the Philipines...I can't think of a single american reviewer that even reviews gennys anymore....

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Most all tea is bitter to me.

I love tea. I drink several large pots of hot tea per week and if I could, I'd drink more but it's not good for me since I have a tendency to make kidney stones. :( But I never use tea bags, only loose leaf. I prefer strong teas like English or Irish breakfast teas, although I also am very fond of chai and drink a lot of that during the winter.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love tea. I drink several large pots of hot tea per week and if I could, I'd drink more but it's not good for me since I have a tendency to make kidney stones. :( But I never use tea bags, only loose leaf. I prefer strong teas like English or Irish breakfast teas, although I also am very fond of chai and drink a lot of that during the winter.

I used to drink 8-10 cups of Twinings English Breakfast Tea daily -- that was one of the habits that had to change when I started vaping and got that "cankles" problem; now I have 2-3 cups in the morning... and the rest of the day, I drink Luzianne decaf iced tea. Because yep... I LOVE tea, but mainly strong black tea; the orange pekoe in the Luzianne's is acceptable because the tea is iced, so you don't get the fragrance anyway. American teas have little if any fragrance -- strong black tea like Twinings' English or Irish Breakfast teas have a delectable aroma, almost like fruity incense or spices.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to drink 8-10 cups of Twinings English Breakfast Tea daily -- that was one of the habits that had to change when I started vaping and got that "cankles" problem; now I have 2-3 cups in the morning... and the rest of the day, I drink Luzianne decaf iced tea. Because yep... I LOVE tea, but mainly strong black tea; the orange pekoe in the Luzianne's is acceptable because the tea is iced, so you don't get the fragrance anyway. American teas have little if any fragrance -- strong black tea like Twinings' English or Irish Breakfast teas have a delectable aroma, almost like fruity incense or spices.

Andria

That was the worst side-effect of my kidney stones, aside from the searing pain - having to give up drinking as much tea as I want. Blah. So the rest of the time, I drink flavored water, usually with Mio. And a cup of coffee in the mornings, which I'm also supposed to cut way back on.

VU Sponsors