Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered from 3avape for the first time. The tracking# given shows,
Tracking number created
September 26, 04:10PM
Melrose Park, IL
I ordered from other vape sites out of us before. This is a first for me. I don't believe anything I ordered is us warehouse, nothing on my invoice says so. I'm hoping it comes within 2-3 weeks. Out of all the times I ordered overseas, never got a single package in less than 6 weeks. I'm just confused that I placed the order in china, but shipping label was created in us.

If you will Google Search "China Post Tracking" and use that site with your tracking number, you will be able to see the movement of your package in Asia.

Last package I got from 3avape took nearly four months to get to me, and that was after a dozen arguments with them via e-mail and a case filed with Paypal to get my money back.

3fvape and Fasttech, however, have been doing much better lately and have been averaging about 2.5 weeks to the USA.

blades_of_honor

Member For 4 Years
If you will Google Search "China Post Tracking" and use that site with your tracking number, you will be able to see the movement of your package in Asia.

Last package I got from 3avape took nearly four months to get to me, and that was after a dozen arguments with them via e-mail and a case filed with Paypal to get my money back.

3fvape and Fasttech, however, have been doing much better lately and have been averaging about 2.5 weeks to the USA.
I found more info, 4px" HKG /Hand over to airline" the 26th. Thanks! Probably won't see a update for at least 10 more days. I'm hyped a bit with this package lol. Ordered a argus gt kit & a vapefly holic rda. Wanted the drag max a little more but couldn't wait.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I found more info, 4px" HKG /Hand over to airline" the 26th. Thanks! Probably won't see a update for at least 10 more days. I'm hyped a bit with this package lol. Ordered a argus gt kit & a vapefly holic rda. Wanted the drag max a little more but couldn't wait.

I know the Drag X units are terrific with the Voopoo RTA Pod that you can buy separately, or for that matter, with the PNP coils that come with. I just hate to commit to buying factory coils, so try to stick with rebuildables.

I'm interested in the Argus, too, really like the looks of it. When you get yours, be sure to let us know how it is. I'm a Voopoo fan, have quite a few bits of kit from them.

By the way, you may be in luck. Those 4PX packages seem to move really quickly. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's funny because the tracking has been worse, but actual delivery times are indeed much improved.

You've got that right. The tracking sucks. You know when it ships, and then you know about 2 days before it hits your mailbox, and NOTHING in between.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took 3 days for my package from 3F to hit St. Lois and 3 days so far delivery. Takes longer after it hits the state's lol.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tracking has expired from taking too long

But, it is in my city now

274485d8c9b074293d001a7b3014b417.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a Shipment coming from China Via US Express? Never heard of this before and has to be tracked with 4PX.

1602701601405.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well according to tracking it left China in just 2 days so lets see what happens when it hits the US.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well according to tracking it left China in just 2 days so lets see what happens when it hits the US.
I gotta tell ya Steve. Tracking from China has been really wonky lately. I've had a couple with no updates at all or very incomplete and then have it show up. I had one from 3A that went from Melrose Park Illinois waiting for the package to it just now showing up at the local PO in my neighborhood in Michigan. Nothing in between.

Skyhawk26

Member For 3 Years
I have a Shipment coming from China Via US Express? Never heard of this before and has to be tracked with 4PX.

View attachment 171135
Yes, I believe that the tracking is all haywire. I had an item last tracking was 30th Aug and nothing since then. It showed up in my mailbox on 6th Oct. Supposed to be 13 to 20 days! Another item that the tracking shows as last update 23rd Aug and nothing else since then. Yesterday it showed as it has just landed in Sydney! I will probably get it next week.
Yet there were other items that arrived faster than the supplier's scheduled delivery estimate, Ones that showed in their item page as 30 to 50 days arrived in 27 days. Another 3 items had arrived in Sydney on 1st Oct but still no signs of it being delivered to me. Must be still in the 4PX holding warehouse at Sydney Cargo Terminal and not cleared customs yet!
Another item did a world tour before arriving in Australia. I think due to this pandemic and the shortages / reduction of flights, the shipments are being co shared and so the countries with highest orders get the items first as the flight does it's rounds. Like a school bus that does multiple stops. Hahahaha.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, so I just looked and sure as shit it was at JFK yesterday~! Now lets see what goes on now. Will it stay in New York or will it go on a tour of the US before it comes back to me?

1602792374301.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who knows exactly where it actually is, but every time I see my equivalent over here in Detroit, it's a few to several more days before the tracker moves :)

I have had some bad experiences with JFK and transferring to USPS. Scanning parcels is lax lately to say the least.

I had an Amazon order recently that said Sunday delivery and when I checked at 7AM on Friday to see where it was it said DELIVERED~! Never undated tracking since Idaho. Saw a picture of the front porch and it sitting next to the door. Was a good thing I checked because it was raining. Waterproof outdoor light but who wants to mess with wet cardboard.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah well you're gonna love this. Those 2 orders I have that went from "Out For Delivery" to "Available for Pickup"?

I went in to pick them up and the woman told me regardless of what the tracker says on their own website, I cannot pick them up unless I pay $17:95 in advance and come back for them after they find them.

I kid you not. I am not making this up.

I showed her the USPS tracking site on my phone.

She tried to say that the tracking information is provided by the seller and they lie. I politely pointed at my phone through the glass and reiterated that I'm looking at the USPS site as we speak.

She went into a long (like 5 minutes) procedural diatribe about how everything's changed and we're all screwed and concluded by telling me in no uncertain terms that it's ALL Donald Trump's fault. I'm not making that up either. She used his name.

So here I am just trying to get a couple packages that I paid for and that THEIR tracking site is telling me to pickup there, and the visit ends with me being told I'll get them when I get them and it's all the fault of Donald Trump.

This is bad B movie fiction here. I couldn't have come with this if it hadn't happened to me if you paid me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah well you're gonna love this. Those 2 orders I have that went from "Out For Delivery" to "Available for Pickup"?

I went in to pick them up and the woman told me regardless of what the tracker says on their own website, I cannot pick them up unless I pay $17:95 in advance and come back for them after they find them.

I kid you not. I am not making this up.

I showed her the USPS tracking site on my phone.

She tried to say that the tracking information is provided by the seller and they lie. I politely pointed at my phone through the glass and reiterated that I'm looking at the USPS site as we speak.

She went into a long (like 5 minutes) procedural diatribe about how everything's changed and we're all screwed and concluded by telling me in no uncertain terms that it's ALL Donald Trump's fault. I'm not making that up either. She used his name.

So here I am just trying to get a couple packages that I paid for and that THEIR tracking site is telling me to pickup there, and the visit ends with me being told I'll get them when I get them and it's all the fault of Donald Trump.

This is bad B movie fiction here. I couldn't have come with this if it hadn't happened to me if you paid me.

And I would also call and raise Hell~!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what's the matter with these people. They've delivered here dozens of times and there are no pets of any kind. I just checked Kidney Puncher's site and was sent to the right address.
AA.JPG

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand why my package has stopped tracking at JFK. USPS says it is on it's way but no departure scan.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand why my package has stopped tracking
i don't understand why half of mine stopped tracking somewhere either. Seriously. Until it scans in at your local neighborhood PO (if it does) You can't put almost any stock in what the USPS tracker says. Here, you can't put any stock in what it says even after it gets to the local PO.

I just got back from there and was told that THIS and THIS were delivered yesterday. Check the history.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had a package that has been in Melrose IL for 4 days and then alakazam it's in my mailbox yesterday. Efficiency at its best lol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a package that has been in Melrose IL for 4 days and then alakazam it's in my mailbox yesterday. Efficiency at its best lol.

Yeah, I have had that happen often especially lately and it is probably due to the increase in the amount of stuff being delivered.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's what I've been saying. USPS went from bad before covid, to REALLY bad once covid hit, to magically 100 times better for a few weeks, to now worse than ever. A major symptom is that the tracker is almost entirely useless.

I'm sure it's a complicated situation, because these things always are, but there may actually be something to the idea of recent cuts being the impetus for this sharp decline in service the last couple weeks.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's an an example. This was 2 minutes ago.
View attachment 171341
That order showed nothing between the 5th and the 14th, No Chicago hub, No Detroit hub like usual, just pops up at my local PO on the evening of the 14th and scans as "out for delivery" on the morning of the 15th.

THEN, on the evening of the 15th it now shows for the first ever for me, "available for pickup."

This is when I went to the PO the first time.

NOW, it shows as arrived at my PO as if it just got there and that's the last tracking I have as of this morning.

This is why I say, and this is just one recent example, the tracker means almost nothing.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOW they both report as "Out for Delivery." One of those is a big order from China. The one in my last screenshot. I'm not holding my breath.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, the one that was awaiting pickup and the one that was held up by an imaginary animal just got here.

I won't say as much as I want to, but the woman at the PO is a liar. A bold faced liar. :(

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We get those "Out for Delivery" and then "Available for Pickup" sequences ONLY when something is too big to fit into our mailbox.

The person who actually delivers the mail here is a subcontractor, not a USPS employee. Years ago this subcontractor decided she would no longer bring packages to the house, due to the fact that we are about a quarter mile off the main road, down a gravel driveway, that isn't in the greatest shape. I don't blame her really. So anyway, that's when the "Available for Pickup" thing began. When I order something large, I expect it.

There's been all kinds of stuff in the news about changes in USPS, but it nudges right up to "political" so I'm sure if you're curious enough, you can use Google to find out what's been going on and why. I'm dying to say more, but I won't.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I am getting concerned since no movement since it landed at JFK. Quarantined, stolen or lost?

1603113196752.png
1603113220287.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well I am getting concerned since no movement since it landed at JFK. Quarantined, stolen or lost?

View attachment 171486
View attachment 171487

Steve, I think I had one order to sit at JFK for nine or ten days. I think they are overwhelmed there.

Meanwhile, I placed an order for a Profile RDA from myVpro (yes, a Domestic Order) on Oct 12, and the status of it still says it's on its way to USPS and here it is a whole week later. WTF?

Everzon order for an Aromamizer Lite I think has actually sent data to USPS, I'm about to check tracking on that if I can on this work PC. It has taken FOR-EV-ER.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Steve, I think I had one order to sit at JFK for nine or ten days. I think they are overwhelmed there.

I have had them put it in the wrong bin and take a tour around New York State before going thru 2 more states. USPS told me basically tough shit since it wasn't late yet. I said that was because they rescheduled it~! I now always take a screen shot when an estimated delivery is posted.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have had them put it in the wrong bin and take a tour around New York State before going thru 2 more states. USPS told me basically tough shit since it wasn't late yet. I said that was because they rescheduled it~! I now always take a screen shot when an estimated delivery is posted.

I sure don't blame you for that. The thing that gets me is that, you have to know that the routing of these packages is done by computer programs. You've done enough work in that industry to know that the way these things are happening is just plain fucked up. It makes me wonder if they installed an "upgrade" that is causing this kind of thing to happen - something malfunctioning, something untested, or something sabotaged. When it's happening to all of us, all over the country, something is terribly wrong.

@gsmit1 I think had something sit in Detroit for something like 19 days? What the ever-lovin fuck? 20 minutes from his house and that package could have gone around the world twice in that length of time.

My concern about JFK in particular, though, was the situation in New York with Covid, and the number of casualties that happened there. It's bound to have affected the staffing in all kinds of places. It's bad enough all over the country, but I think NYC is still the area that has had the most deaths from Covid, and you know better than most how terrible that is.

My condolences to you again, for the loss of your sister.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My concern about JFK in particular, though, was the situation in New York with Covid, and the number of casualties that happened there. It's bound to have affected the staffing in all kinds of places. It's bad enough all over the country, but I think NYC is still the area that has had the most deaths from Covid, and you know better than most how terrible that is.

Yeah, I should ask the Mail Carrier if they have only half staff working. I don't believe so though.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Now see here Missy. Don't be puttin words in my mouth. It was 16 days. Then 3 more days at the local PO.

Let's tighten it up over there huh?

Yes, sir, Lieutenant Sir. I will tighten up my 65-year-old brain as much as I possibly can. It don't get too tight any more, though. Right now (well, until I switched to my browser) I am looking at 4 iSeries screens, trying to remember where I was when I quit work on Friday. You got any ideas?

@Just Frank my Aromamizer Lite from Everzon has finally made it to DHL in Raleigh and has supposedly been handed over to USPS, although USPS tracking won't admit that yet. I hope I will have delivery either tomorrow or Wednesday. That is optimistic. Have you had any follow-up on yours? If you haven't already, take the Everzon tracking number and plug it into China Post tracking and then you can actually see what's going on with it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, sir, Lieutenant Sir. I will tighten up my 65-year-old brain as much as I possibly can. It don't get too tight any more, though. Right now (well, until I switched to my browser) I am looking at 4 iSeries screens, trying to remember where I was when I quit work on Friday. You got any ideas?

@Just Frank my Aromamizer Lite from Everzon has finally made it to DHL in Raleigh and has supposedly been handed over to USPS, although USPS tracking won't admit that yet. I hope I will have delivery either tomorrow or Wednesday. That is optimistic. Have you had any follow-up on yours? If you haven't already, take the Everzon tracking number and plug it into China Post tracking and then you can actually see what's going on with it.
For whatever reason, Everzon never provides me with a tracking number. I just checked my account again and there's nothing. One of my orders that's been delivered months ago still says "Processing". I don't get it.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For whatever reason, Everzon never provides me with a tracking number. I just checked my account again and there's nothing. One of my orders that's been delivered months ago still says "Processing". I don't get it.
Are you saying that it just shows up at your door? No update from order to delivery?

VU Sponsors