Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah pretty much. I've looked at my order pages over and over and there's no tracking numbers. I don't get any emails besides order confirmation or get junk mail promos from them.

Check email address in account settings is 1st thing I would do. I have had orders I never received confirmation on knowing it was correct that they resent and then emails started. This was from other vendors not Everzon.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah pretty much. I've looked at my order pages over and over and there's no tracking numbers. I don't get any emails besides order confirmation or get junk mail promos from them.

Well, what the hell? I ordered my tank probably one day before you ordered yours, and I have a tracking number. What is their f'n problem?

That's as bad as the 3avape thing we had going on months ago. I wouldn't order from them any more if they're treating you that way.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For whatever reason, Everzon never provides me with a tracking number. I just checked my account again and there's nothing. One of my orders that's been delivered months ago still says "Processing". I don't get it.
At Everzon I chose US Express but it actually went DHL from China to my local PO... then the PO delivered it. The only tracking # they gave me was for the PO, so every time I entered it in their db it said "awaiting package" (for 3 weeks) until it hit the US. Then it was here the next day. So yeah, I didn't get a DHL tracking number either.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, what the hell? I ordered my tank probably one day before you ordered yours, and I have a tracking number. What is their f'n problem?

That's as bad as the 3avape thing we had going on months ago. I wouldn't order from them any more if they're treating you that way.
I wrote to their support team or whatever. I explained that when I order from them I just sit around and wonder when the stuff will come lol. Guess what!? My Aromamizer Lites showed up today! Go figure..
20201020_135703.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a 152 dollar order at Everzon that has said "Processing" for a week.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a 152 dollar order at Everzon that has said "Processing" for a week.
Probably a stupid question, but did you check as you placed your order that all the items were in stock? They claim to ship 2-3 business days after an order is placed.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't ordered from China since the 3avape thing and my wife getting tiny footstool as camping chairs. I see yall all getting stuff then instances like this I remember. Fuck China

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't ordered from China since the 3avape thing and my wife getting tiny footstool as camping chairs. I see yall all getting stuff then instances like this I remember. Fuck China

It's still worth it though man. They still have some unbelievable deals that make the hassle worth it. I have at least a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff from over there the last few months that I might have paid 500 for.

I can put up with quite a bit for that kind of savings.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It also makes up for some other things like the Red SXK Billet Box I just got hammered on from England (140 shipped) because you sold yours to somebody else leaving me totally out in the cold. Of course I've completely forgotten about that :wait:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vapesourcing is trying to jerk me around right now. I ordered two kits with two specific colors in mind. What I do is take both apart and switch some colors so I end up with a blue mod and red accent or secondary colors.

They told me Blue is out of stock but they "expect" some in 10-14 days. If I don't want to wait, I can pick another color or any other item and the difference will be taken care of by them or me.

I told them, I don't mind waiting. But I also asked them to be honest with me. "Are you really expecting more Blue ones? If yes, I'll wait so you can send me exactly what I ordered. If your answer is No, I don't know, or Maybe, please cancel my order and give me my money back."

They haven't replied but I'll probably be waiting around wondering about if my stuff from China will ever show up.

I can't imagine not being able to buy stuff from Fasttech though. They have accesories and vaping stuff GALORE. I read they posted about its against PayPal regulations to buy vaping items now. I think we all knew that was coming but I hope they don't enforce it or figure out another method of payment. I have zero bitcoins but the crypto monies are still an option. I've never felt with that kind of stuff before.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapesourcing is trying to jerk me around right now. I ordered two kits with two specific colors in mind. What I do is take both apart and switch some colors so I end up with a blue mod and red accent or secondary colors.

They told me Blue is out of stock but they "expect" some in 10-14 days. If I don't want to wait, I can pick another color or any other item and the difference will be taken care of by them or me.

I told them, I don't mind waiting. But I also asked them to be honest with me. "Are you really expecting more Blue ones? If yes, I'll wait so you can send me exactly what I ordered. If your answer is No, I don't know, or Maybe, please cancel my order and give me my money back."

They haven't replied but I'll probably be waiting around wondering about if my stuff from China will ever show up.

I can't imagine not being able to buy stuff from Fasttech though. They have accesories and vaping stuff GALORE. I read they posted about its against PayPal regulations to buy vaping items now. I think we all knew that was coming but I hope they don't enforce it or figure out another method of payment. I have zero bitcoins but the crypto monies are still an option. I've never felt with that kind of stuff before.
Lemme guess. Eleaf Lexicon?

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lemme guess. Eleaf LExicon?
No but I have 3 of those kits from there.

I wanted to take the red piece (and battery sled) off of the black one and stick them on the blue one of these-
Smok-Mag-Grip-Kit.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's a few I've done it to already-
20200724_134620_HDR.jpg
20200713_194338(1).jpg

It all started with my first Alien kit that was Blue with red. It reminds me of Super Man or Spider Man. I just think Blue looks better with a bit or red opposed to black. I've got a lot of blue tanks with red o rings too.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I never had one before. I saw that Vape Sourcing had em on sale so I ordered.
Oh you'll love it. Has to be the most ergonomic mod in vaping history. Kinda plump though for somebody with small hands.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I wrote to their support team or whatever. I explained that when I order from them I just sit around and wonder when the stuff will come lol. Guess what!? My Aromamizer Lites showed up today! Go figure..
View attachment 171556

I only bought one Aromamizer Lite, but I wish I'd gotten more (mine showed up today, too). I LOVE that tank! Just like the V1, though, there's no way to shut off the airflow completely, so I always have to putz around a bit to get them to not leak.

Looks and vapes good on the white Pico S I got a couple weeks ago.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape Sourcing has ignored my demands lol. They sent me the exact same message but highlighted the part where I'm supposed to pick something else. I guess I can get a blue one somewhere else and pick something different. I don't want a refund really. They have other stuff. How about keeping track of your shit Vapesourcing?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Took your suggestion @nadalama and China Post sure shows more info but still the same status. But now I do have an estimated delivery date now. Thanks :thanks:

View attachment 171600

I've really started using the China Post site more than any of the others, because it almost always has more detailed information. They can keep up with a package even after it's in the US and in USPS tracking, so it's a handy one-spot site. It also remembers the last few tracking numbers you entered, so if you're using the same browser, you don't have to go hunt for the tracking number every time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vape Sourcing has ignored my demands lol. They sent me the exact same message but highlighted the part where I'm supposed to pick something else. I guess I can get a blue one somewhere else and pick something different. I don't want a refund really. They have other stuff. How about keeping track of your shit Vapesourcing?

Will they let you choose something from their US warehouse? They actually do quite a good job with orders from the US warehouse, the couple I've placed have been delivered within two or three days.

I swear every one of these companies has got some kind of quirk to them, they all have strengths and weaknesses, and figuring those out is an exercise in futility sometimes. Just like the posts here - it takes ALL OF US to keep up with what to order where, how they'll deliver, how they'll respond to problems, blah blah blah. But then every time I get pissed and say I'm never ordering anything else from China, something like that Haar RTA (clone) or the special price on the Aromamizer Lites pops up, and I just can't look away! lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Will they let you choose something from their US warehouse? They actually do quite a good job with orders from the US warehouse, the couple I've placed have been delivered within two or three days.

I swear every one of these companies has got some kind of quirk to them, they all have strengths and weaknesses, and figuring those out is an exercise in futility sometimes. Just like the posts here - it takes ALL OF US to keep up with what to order where, how they'll deliver, how they'll respond to problems, blah blah blah. But then every time I get pissed and say I'm never ordering anything else from China, something like that Haar RTA (clone) or the special price on the Aromamizer Lites pops up, and I just can't look away! lol
I think I could've picked anything from their site. I'd be refunded (the difference) or have to pay the difference. To keep it simple I just told them to send me a Red Mag Grip kit instead of the Blue. I'll have to find a Blue one elsewhere because I still want it.

If they tell me Black has now sold out I'm going to lose my shit. It's not on their site anymore. Hopefully they put the one I ordered aside. That'd be unacceptable if I ordered two specific colored kits with plans in mind, and they expect me to be okay with substitutes.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think I could've picked anything from their site. I'd be refunded (the difference) or have to pay the difference. To keep it simple I just told them to send me a Red Mag Grip kit instead of the Blue. I'll have to find a Blue one elsewhere because I still want it.

If they tell me Black has now sold out I'm going to lose my shit. It's not on their site anymore. Hopefully they put the one I ordered aside. That'd be unacceptable if I ordered two specific colored kits with plans in mind, and they expect me to be okay with substitutes.

Is it the regular-sized blue Smok Mag Grip kit that you're looking for? If so maybe the troops can help you find one. What's a good price?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it the regular-sized blue Smok Mag Grip kit that you're looking for? If so maybe the troops can help you find one. What's a good price?
Hells yea. We love helping others spend money.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hells yea. We love helping others spend money.

I love to hunt for stuff. But the unfortunate thing about that is that sometimes (often) you find things that you weren't necessarily looking for, and then your mind gets to spinning, and it won't stop, and you're laying in bed at 2:30 in the morning with some damn vape shop site up on the tablet, and next thing you know...................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love to hunt for stuff. But the unfortunate thing about that is that sometimes (often) you find things that you weren't necessarily looking for, and then your mind gets to spinning, and it won't stop, and you're laying in bed at 2:30 in the morning with some damn vape shop site up on the tablet, and next thing you know...................

I learned a lesson long ago about vaping stuff. Never make a hasty purchase because you must Check That List Twice~~! Too many times I forgot things or ordered PG Nic instead of VG because they changed the default property~! Or the old........................ SHIT I forgot the coils~! Arrgh~!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha heck yea. I've been there too many times. See a mod in the hardware thread and think damn I'll need a new atomizer. That's how it went with the ijoy avenger. Lol. Had one and now rta to fit. So I was happy to buy the Aromamizer plus v2.
But one for an excuse to buy another. Lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I learned a lesson long ago about vaping stuff. Never make a hasty purchase because you must Check That List Twice~~! Too many times I forgot things or ordered PG Nic instead of VG because they changed the default property~! Or the old........................ SHIT I forgot the coils~! Arrgh~!
Everytime I order at Bcf I do that. Forget one or think later hey I'll try this cuz it sounds great. Then 3 purchases and shipments later I'm like damn.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

LOL The thing with me, though, is I'm like somebody who's been on a bender - I wake up in the morning and go "Did I buy something last night? What the heck did I do?" Sometimes it's ok, but sometimes not so much. I have bought things when I was half asleep (that's how I finally got a Siam drip tip), but haven't really had a big disaster yet. My buying has really slacked off now, though; I've kinda trained myself to look at my cart and go, "Now what in there do I really NEED?" That's probably saved me about a thousand bucks in the past couple of months.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I never had a big disaster but when you order Nic in PG when all your recipes are for VG Nic that translates into a lot of work or remembering to change the amount of PG for all recipes~!

It absolutely does. And it's easy to forget and screw up your mix.

I've done that when I've ordered nic in different bases and different mgs, too. These days I like to pre-mix my bases and nic in a liter bottle, then it's easier when I'm mixing juice.

You know, vaping by doing most things yourself really isn't the easiest thing in the world. Somewhere here in the forum people were talking about people (smokers) being lazy and not wanting to do the work it takes to vape, well, that is so true. And you have to train yourself to be CAREFUL. Sometimes I'm not as careful as I should be, it just happens occasionally to everybody, I think.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Everytime I order at Bcf I do that. Forget one or think later hey I'll try this cuz it sounds great. Then 3 purchases and shipments later I'm like damn.

I think I ordered flavors about six times before I finally remembered that I needed to re-up the OOO Powdered Sugar. That was just stupid.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It absolutely does. And it's easy to forget and screw up your mix.

I've done that when I've ordered nic in different bases and different mgs, too. These days I like to pre-mix my bases and nic in a liter bottle, then it's easier when I'm mixing juice.

You know, vaping by doing most things yourself really isn't the easiest thing in the world. Somewhere here in the forum people were talking about people (smokers) being lazy and not wanting to do the work it takes to vape, well, that is so true. And you have to train yourself to be CAREFUL. Sometimes I'm not as careful as I should be, it just happens occasionally to everybody, I think.

I mix up a 120 of my ADV Tobacco with a memorized recipe even though I have upped the Nicotine due to the Covid-19. Not really in the mood to be creating recipes right now but all are had copied and stored online. Worst mistake was too much PG lately but Vaporized PG Kills Bacteria~! So I couldn't give two shits.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it's called the Mag Grip. It's the single 21700 version. There's another mag type kit that's more of a direct output mod. The ones I ordered have the screen on top in that pointy thin part. I paid $55 for 2 of them from VS. I think a lot of places had them for around $30-35 but most have sold out. Element has the mod only for $40 and the kit for $65. People love and always recommend Element but they usually high buck. They have a lot of stuff in stock that other places stateside don't though.

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just tried to buy a $50 gift certificate at FT using PP, and the PP window opens, but slams closed almost immediately without ever reaching login. Perhaps a browser issue. Though I tried 3, but all are based on Mozilla. (Don't do Chrome or Edge myself.) There IS a button below the PP button for paying with Debit or CC after all... but didn't try that cause ain't gonna use it. (If I had a prepaid on hand ... but don't.) Will wait and see if PP works tomorrow... or the next day... what I want is out of stock for another week anyway.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just tried to buy a $50 gift certificate at FT using PP, and the PP window opens, but slams closed almost immediately without ever reaching login. Perhaps a browser issue. Though I tried 3, but all are based on Mozilla. (Don't do Chrome or Edge myself.) There IS a button below the PP button for paying with Debit or CC after all... but didn't try that cause ain't gonna use it. (If I had a prepaid on hand ... but don't.) Will wait and see if PP works tomorrow... or the next day... what I want is out of stock for another week anyway.

Do you have a Paypal Debit Mastercard? I bet that would work. You could move funds to your Paypal balance and use the Mastercard to pay.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mix up a 120 of my ADV Tobacco with a memorized recipe even though I have upped the Nicotine due to the Covid-19. Not really in the mood to be creating recipes right now but all are had copied and stored online. Worst mistake was too much PG lately but Vaporized PG Kills Bacteria~! So I couldn't give two shits.
Ha ha the only part of my recipes I remember is how much nicotine goes in a 30ml bottle for 3mg juice. Lol.
Side note. I like this relationship better Steve. Us getting along and shit. My wife asked if I planned on upping my nicotine due to covid as well. She doesn't even vape and asking me stuff like that was suprising. Must have read it somewhere I guess. Lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a Paypal Debit Mastercard? I bet that would work. You could move funds to your Paypal balance and use the Mastercard to pay.
Oddly enough as long as I've been a PayPal member they won't give me a damn card. Been using PayPal since 2006. Hell it's still in my exwife's name. She doesn't online shop so no issues. But maybe that's why I can't get a card. It would be in her name. Hmmm.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not on their site anymore.
Here's a little piece of trivia you'll like.

That authentic brass og Goon 24 you got from me is likely the very last new one that will ever be sold from a major site. They don't make em anymore.

I bought that one from 3F and like an hour later sent Jinxed over there and they were out. Never to be restocked. Fasttech had been out for a while.

So, that may be the last one ever sold :D

Like I told you. The only reason I let it go was because I had already gotten a good used one by the time that one got here.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that really WAS messed up. Like if you ordered a Steamcrave Titan and they send you a Bic lighter.
Lol. Exactly. She still goes on fb to all those store posts and blasts them with pictures and shit talking. Lol. She was really hot about that. Got the PayPal back but still. Straight up false advertising

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use my credit card to pay on FT but my card has an option to create a virtual card which I deleted as soon as payment is accepted

VU Sponsors