Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're assuming that if you do file a dispute you're unable to buy from them again, or at least it seems that way to me.
Oh I know I can order from them again and I probably will. They didn't lose the order. China post lost the order after they shipped it. I'm gun shy on China generally at the moment.
They like money.
They want your money.
They will welcome you with open arms... if you bring money.
They don't give a shit about you.
These are the 4 truths of 3F-Tech-Et-al
I assume this is the truth about any business actually :) Even the ones who provide stellar customer service don't do it because they love me as a person. They have quite wisely figured out that over a fiscal year, eating some loss here and there that keeps people coming back will make them more money in the long run.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't gotten the refund just yet, but finally got failtech to agree to it. Hopefully when I get my refund it'll include my degree as dds.

On the bright side, the order I placed with 3f on saturday has already shipped. The item said 5-7 days, wasn't currently in stock but hopefully I got lucky. My first time ordering from 3f or using us express line1 so not entirely sure what it means when it says depart from facility to service provider, maybe it's still dinking in china or maybe that means it left the country.

2020-07-02 06:33
Shenzhen,China, Depart from facility to service provider.

2020-07-02 02:05
Shenzhen,China, 4PX picked up shipment.

2020-07-02 02:05
Shenzhen,China, Shipment arrived at facility and measured.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna throw my two cents in here and see where it lands. I kind of have given up on FT and 3F and 3A and the rest of them. Past couple of years my go-to in China has been 2Fdeal. They seem to have a more varied and interesting inventory. Their site is easy to navigate and seems to load a little faster, and the site just looks more professional. During this whole covid business I've continued to order from them and my orders had typically taken a month max, never longer. Usually 3 weeks is typical (I'm in NW US). They have some items listed as 24 hour...meaning it's guaranteed to be processed in 24 hours. I had the shock of my life last week...a 24 hour item I ordered (Tauren rdta) arrived at my door 11 days from the date of order!! And that wasn't DHL either. I suspect that being a smaller company, they aren't as backlogged, I dunno. I really like their selection of mech clones and attys, plenty of authentics too. Anyway, if you're fed up with 3F or FT, you might give 2F a look.

Thanks for the info. They’ve got a lot of neat stuff I haven’t seen anywhere else. It’s a bit expensive, but if the gear gets here quicker, it’s worth it.

And it looked like it was $5.50 shipping. Wow!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today the package from 3f left. Wasn't sure how they announce it in shipping trackers, said it was handed over to the airline in Hong Kong (guessing that's what HKG is). Then said shipment departed from airport of origin country. Things seem to be moving pretty swift especially for an item that was oos and had an eta on it.

Also got word from anniepan at ft that they refunded my pp account. They did, so that's good. Not without humor though, she said " When you receive the package, would you repay the money back for us? Thank you very much." When I receive the package? Well there's the rub isn't it, doesn't appear I'll be receiving the package. Kinda what started all this.

Obviously I'm not looking for free shit, I just wanted what I paid for or my money back and after nearly half a year has passed (only 3 weeks away from 6mo in fact). My reply to her.
Screenshot_5.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me the problem isn't the store. It once it gets the shenzehen it just stops moving for weeks. Then you turn around and see all this vape mail ordered the same time getting delivered here and they just keep saying oh its waiting on plane, please wait. Fuck China. I won't be ordering again from there unfortunately. It sucks the states don't get some items or Jack the prices up another 15+ shipping when it gets here.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I have 4 packages stuck in Shenzen for over 2 months. 2 of them are from Efun top. Shenzen is a black hole.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have silicone squonk bottles waiting at the airport for 1 month and 3 days now, which is nothing, compared to how long a lot of you are waiting. First time I've had issues like this with FT. Sourcemore is a whole other story. I won't order from them again. They were a PITA to deal with. 3avape wasn't much better, won't order there again, either.

Someone needs to make some reasonably priced stuff made in 'Merica!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me the problem isn't the store. It once it gets the shenzehen it just stops moving for weeks. Then you turn around and see all this vape mail ordered the same time getting delivered here and they just keep saying oh its waiting on plane, please wait. Fuck China. I won't be ordering again from there unfortunately. It sucks the states don't get some items or Jack the prices up another 15+ shipping when it gets here.

My issue with the stores on the shipping is, ok so the shipper isn't their fault. But they can clearly see your shit's stuck someplace, you're not getting what you ordered in any fashion of acceptable timeframe. Why not step up and be like hey customer, we see your shit's not moving. Our bad, we feel sorry, would you like a refund? Or even if they didn't, if the customer says hey, I've waited on my shit for 7yrs, think I could get a refund? The store should say absolutely and we apologize, let us make it right.

Instead the fuckwits at the store are like oh yea yea, we're looking for it, later. Oh you wait some more..you wait long time. Fuck that. BEEN waiting shitstick, over it. Now I need that refund. Don't be surprised when someone's waited months as in 3, 4, 5 months and you tell them 'give us another 2 weeks' - like you haven't the last 3 times you contacted them over the past 2 months. And suddenly the customer is pissed. That's absolutely the store's fault. 100%.

No free passes for china. Consider if this were some random guy in the US, a drip tip maker, mod maker, juice maker. How many times has it happened where someone's like I paid them x amount 2 months ago, they still haven't sent me my shit. They have excuse after excuse, their kid's sick, their dog died, their car broke down. I don't care, I want my money back. And everyone nods and agrees and calls that person little more than a thief. So what's the difference if it's china? None. Fuck 'em.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My issue with the stores on the shipping is, ok so the shipper isn't their fault. But they can clearly see your shit's stuck someplace, you're not getting what you ordered in any fashion of acceptable timeframe. Why not step up and be like hey customer, we see your shit's not moving. Our bad, we feel sorry, would you like a refund? Or even if they didn't, if the customer says hey, I've waited on my shit for 7yrs, think I could get a refund? The store should say absolutely and we apologize, let us make it right.

Instead the fuckwits at the store are like oh yea yea, we're looking for it, later. Oh you wait some more..you wait long time. Fuck that. BEEN waiting shitstick, over it. Now I need that refund. Don't be surprised when someone's waited months as in 3, 4, 5 months and you tell them 'give us another 2 weeks' - like you haven't the last 3 times you contacted them over the past 2 months. And suddenly the customer is pissed. That's absolutely the store's fault. 100%.

No free passes for china. Consider if this were some random guy in the US, a drip tip maker, mod maker, juice maker. How many times has it happened where someone's like I paid them x amount 2 months ago, they still haven't sent me my shit. They have excuse after excuse, their kid's sick, their dog died, their car broke down. I don't care, I want my money back. And everyone nods and agrees and calls that person little more than a thief. So what's the difference if it's china? None. Fuck 'em.
No I'm right with you. I'm not buying from China directly anymore either. They can't even get it here but have no issues taking my money

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Holy fast shipping batman.. 3f order placed Jun 27th, a Saturday. They must have the entire Chinese olympic rowing team on that one. lol. Granted it's not to my house yet, usually that takes 3-4 days and may be longer cause of coronas. We'll see. View attachment 164374

4PX apparently doesn't mess around. My last order from 3FVape was like this. However, it took as long to get to me once it hit the US as it did to get from Asia to the States. USPS is running in slo-mo. Well, part of it was DHL, too. Will be interested to see how quickly this gets to you!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

They could always do something like send a couple drip tips or cotton or whatever. Coils, if it’s a plug n play tank. Something not that expensive but that lets them know they’re sorry. Or sympathetic at least.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ever ordered directly from Wotofo? I bought two Elder Dragons from them and I’m wondering if I made a mistake.
I have not, but I've seen people talk about where they have and had no problems. A while ago now though.

The Elder Dragon is a great rda and it comes with good coils too. Easy to build. Which means when you get them we should be seeing you posting your handcheck ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not, but I've seen people talk about where they have and had no problems. A while ago now though.

The Elder Dragon is a great rda and it comes with good coils too. Easy to build. Which means when you get them we should be seeing you posting your handcheck

They had a combo with coils and cotton with it, but it kept throwing out the ED from my cart. Finally I just bought two of the atties and got rid of the wick and wire!

I’ll have to build. What I like to use is getting harder to find!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They had a combo with coils and cotton with it, but it kept throwing out the ED from my cart. Finally I just bought two of the atties and got rid of the wick and wire!

I’ll have to build. What I like to use is getting harder to find!
It comes with coils in the box with the RDA. Good ones. I think cotton too iirr.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A glimmer of good news. The 3f order that made it to the US in record time seems to finally have escaped the circle jerk that is customs. Left the airport, encoded and received at Melrose Park, IL. So hopefully it's now in the chain of shipping. I'm thoroughly convinced customs and shipping are being run by the 3 stooges.

Slooooowwwly we ship.. step.. by.. step...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Kayfun parts zipped across the country and then fell into the quicksand of the Detroit hub for the last 2 days.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My Kayfun parts zipped across the country and then fell into the quicksand of the Detroit hub for the last 2 days.
Talk about quicksand...My Dr Coil wicks got to US in 4 days, but then took another 20 days to go 1 state over.:gaah:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I have 4 packages sitting at Melrose Park. They haven't moved in 2 months :( One is from Everzon, 2 are from efuntop and the last is 3f. They all blame the virus.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 4 packages sitting at Melrose Park. They haven't moved in 2 months :( One is from Everzon, 2 are from efuntop and the last is 3f. They all blame the virus.
Hopefully mine moves faster than that. Said something about melrose encoded, melrose received, melrose dn send which I was concerned meant 'do not send' but don't think so. Someone else a few pages back had that in their tracking history and it kept moving.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an order from 3F I made a few days ago... left Hong Kong yesterday.

But it was only $8 so won’t be overly concerned... plus at day 28 if not here I’ll just do a charge back

Make an order from China...”Hey Siri, remind me in 28 days to dispute PayPal charges 3F”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I continue to believe that USPS is most of our problem.
It's likely slowed, all of usps has been slowed it seems. But the majority of major issues with china seem to be ft. Watching their forums I see person after person talking they ordered this and that from efuntop, 3f, here, there and everywhere and they're getting their stuff after a reasonable amount of time. A few weeks to a month or so. Meanwhile ft is still backed up for months for lots of people. As in 2, 3, 4 months and not even out of china yet. Or taking weeks to get from ft to the shipper.

If chinese companies were the zombies from zombieland, ft would be the homer.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Tracking has now expired for my 3A order (Asmodus Pumper) that I'm waiting on since April 11.

Paypal has now changed the disposition date on my dispute for the second time. First it was 7/13, then 7/14, now 7/17. There's nothing more for them to see! I messaged them about it this morning but haven't had a response yet.

FT order for an Aromamizer Supreme and a couple of drip tips has fallen into a black hole of NO tracking. Some bullshit from USPS in Avenel, NJ saying some kind of ticket was printed on July 4, then nothing. Can't tell where the order is.

God this is SUCH BULLSHIT!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I went ahead and created a ticket with FT. I've not waited nearly the length of time that most of you have, but based on everyone's recent experiences, I'm don't want to fuss with them.

Its a real shame everyone is going through all this. Much of what everyone has tried to order can't be found anywhere else.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went ahead and created a ticket with FT. I've not waited nearly the length of time that most of you have, but based on everyone's recent experiences, I'm don't want to fuss with them.

Its a real shame everyone is going through all this. Much of what everyone has tried to order can't be found anywhere else.
Good luck with a ft support ticket, maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I'd reach out and their response would come 1-2 weeks later. The response was always oh so sorry, covids.. blah blah shipping.. yap yap we're investigating and we'll let you know with a solution. Give us another week or two. So I wouldn't hear back after over a week. I'd message again. Another 1-2 weeks. Oh so sorry, we haven't heard back from the shipper. Yap yap, coronas, yap yap we'll look into it. Give us another 1-2 weeks? Play that on loop and that's the extent of 'support tickets'. And if you keep hounding and send 2 messages back to back without waiting for their reply, it initiates a whole new support ticket and back to the end of the line you go.

The best thing I found was to go to the forums, there's shipping threads. If it's a refund you want, make a post stating no word on your shipment. Tag Anniepan and basically publicly embarrass the shit out of them. Over and over until they cave and Anniepan agrees to give you back your money. Mary-beth Phong in the cs support tickets via email won't do jack shit.

I tried, I really did. I wasn't initially in any hurry, I was nice, I was understanding. And they dicked me around until my patience wore thin and it went from 'hey, could you please check on my stuff?' to 'GIMME MY SHIT'. Apparently nice doesn't work with them, idk. Or tag me in and I'll be like 'guess who's back bitches..' lol. I bet they've had enough of me. Haha.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
'guess who's back bitches
m0139.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I continue to believe that USPS is most of our problem.

I agree with your assessment that USPS is the culprit

I have an order coming from England via Royal Mail, and once it was handed off to USPS, all USPS can say is "...origin post is preparing..." blah blah blah

Same shit as when packages disappear from China Post - I also have a shipment from China that USPS claimed they didn't have for a month

Yesterday, the China order said "...origin post is preparing..."

Today, it is magically in the US

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if it'll help anyone or if they already use it, parcelsapp. Saw someone mention it, maybe in the ft forums? It seems to give a bit more info regarding multiple shipping partners.

As an example the stuff from 3fvape travelling along the us express line 1 via 4px whatever the hell that is. 3fvape's tracking number sent me to 17track and the last couple things I got said melrose park encoded, received, dn send. And that was it. Put the same tracking in parcelsapp and it tracks simultaneously with 4px, newgistics, dhl ecommerce solutions and usps. I didn't think to re-enter my tracking number in 17 track and choose usps, it automatically showed what 4px had to say.

Instead of just saying 'dn send' the usps info on it says -

" Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item. Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE. Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 12:06 pm on July 10, 2020 in MELROSE PARK, IL 60160. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.MELROSE PARK, IL 60160 "

So at least I have an idea what the hell it's doing. Granted doesn't make it move faster, and usps doesn't show they've received it yet but I have a clue what it's trying to do anyway.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow getting a resolution from paypal, is like waiting for a order from China.

Put in a dispute for my order I made in March from 3avape and didn't receive.

I st say be resolved on the 7th July, 7th July came and changed to the 10th July, again it changes to the 13th July, today being the 13th, checked again and now says be resolved on the 16th July.

Doesn't that seem the same pattern when ordering from FT, will ship in 3 days, 3 days later, will ship in 3 more days and on, maybe the paypal resolution department is run out of China :blech:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I st say be resolved on the 7th July, 7th July came and changed to the 10th July, again it changes to the 13th July, today being the 13th, checked again and now says be resolved on the 16th July.

Doesn't that seem the same pattern when ordering from FT, will ship in 3 days, 3 days later, will ship in 3 more days and on, maybe the paypal resolution department is run out of China :blech:

They've done the same thing to me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Same with my resolution. Keeps getting pushed back.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well least know it's not just me then :)

Maybe we should start a new thread 'Getting resolution from Paypal' and we can compare how long that takes :giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
FT customer service, paypal resolution desk, all of it probably channels back to one sadistic fuck sitting at a desk in the basement. I'm betting on Milton from Office Space sitting down there still pissed about his red stapler.

It's that same pissed off dude who gives you your street address when you're getting ready to build a house. Takes fucking FOREVER!!!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
FT customer service, paypal resolution desk, all of it probably channels back to one sadistic fuck sitting at a desk in the basement. I'm betting on Milton from Office Space sitting down there still pissed about his red stapler.

And he thinks vaping harms kids! :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought two Elder Dragons from the Wotofo site, figuring I’d be waiting until after Deeming kicks in.

Anyhoo, they sent me a shipping notification and I basically said pfft. Suddenly I got a notification that it’s being delivered today!! I paid $15 shipping for DHL, but damm.

Maybe they’re not in China, though? :giggle:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some movement on mine as well. I feel like a senior in a care home after lots of metamucil.. getting all excited over the slightest movement. lol. 3f moved from melrose park, IL to Mo. Should be here soon, tomorrow or the next day I'm hoping.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought two Elder Dragons from the Wotofo site, figuring I’d be waiting until after Deeming kicks in.

Anyhoo, they sent me a shipping notification and I basically said pfft. Suddenly I got a notification that it’s being delivered today!! I paid $15 shipping for DHL, but damm.

Maybe they’re not in China, though? :giggle:
I've gotten a contest win in 3 days from China through DHL before. But then I've seen a week and better with them as well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PayPal dispute update. Supposed to be settled by today. Recieved an email that they recieved proof of post Mark from may 4th from the seller. PayPal wants proof that I recieved the item. Said " I can't provide proof because 90 days to the days I ordered the item it still hasn't been received. But what I can provide is tracking that the vendor posted in our PayPal discussion that proves the tracking is EXPIRED and the last entry was may 12th."

Like Jesus man. Had I recieved the item I would've canceled the damn dispute. And the last contact I them was last month that I still haven't received it. What would change?

They gave me until the 18th to respond. Sent a screenshot instantly of the Expired tracking. Would hope that they'd be like oh got a response already. Let's finish this bit I'm sure it's at the bottom of the waiting to respond list now. Seems they wanna drag their feet too. Damn

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PayPal dispute update. Supposed to be settled by today. Recieved an email that they recieved proof of post Mark from may 4th from the seller. PayPal wants proof that I recieved the item. Said " I can't provide proof because 90 days to the days I ordered the item it still hasn't been received. But what I can provide is tracking that the vendor posted in our PayPal discussion that proves the tracking is EXPIRED and the last entry was may 12th."

Like Jesus man. Had I recieved the item I would've canceled the damn dispute. And the last contact I them was last month that I still haven't received it. What would change?

They gave me until the 18th to respond. Sent a screenshot instantly of the Expired tracking. Would hope that they'd be like oh got a response already. Let's finish this bit I'm sure it's at the bottom of the waiting to respond list now. Seems they wanna drag their feet too. Damn

That sucks. Hopefully someone gets off their ass so you can get it resolved sooner rather than later.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

They have extended the date again on my dispute, to July 20 this time.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well my 3F drip tips arrived at LAX last Friday...figured it will sit there for 2 weeks before being handed off to Compton

4PX 4 days from ordering to released by customs state side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've gotten a contest win in 3 days from China through DHL before. But then I've seen a week and better with them as well.

It’s so worth it! Although I feel like I’ve got enough gear now. I’m worried that I may not have bought enough nic for the rest of my life, though. :cry:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well after being in the Black Hole of Calcutta for 11 days, my FT order (Aromamizer and drip tips) has hit Avenel NJ DHL eCommerce Distribution Center today. That's one of three. Now let's see how long it takes to get here from NJ. I could drive there in less than 8 hours. Projected date is the 20th.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 3F order placed April 4th finally made it stateside. I just checked for the first time in a couple weeks. It departed the Detroit hub 3 days ago. Which probably means the local PO a few miles away from me lost it. It never scanned in here. Usually the next day after leaving hub, it'll scan in here. Unless they lost it. Which has happened.

How cool would it be if this package takes 100 days to get from China to walking distance from here and THEY lose it?

VU Sponsors