Become a Patron!

Pics of the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The towers sure...
Building 7 that was controlled demo.
building 7 collapsed because the raging internal fire that was being fueled by the
leaking diesel coming from the massive storage tanks needed for the emergency
generators.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
building 7 collapsed because the raging internal fire that was being fueled by the
leaking diesel coming from the massive storage tanks needed for the emergency
generators.
regards
mike
Diesel fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel, doesn't even come close. So try again.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes they where designed to do that as far as could be possible to achieve
with what they knew then. they also took into account that some day the towers
would be demolished if and when they became un- serviceable.
this was right around the time when government in general was becoming
more an agent of generating revenue streams and creating more and more
regulations to justify them.to address many concerns the designers came
up with many of what where then innovations in construction and design.
regards
mike
The steel and concrete of the twin towers were literally pulverized as the buildings fell. The only way to "design" a building to do that is to equip it with controlled demolition just in case something happens you can "pull it." So are you saying that when the buildings were built that they pre-installed controlled demolition? I wouldn't call that an impossibility but it sure doesn't prove it wasn't an inside job, quite on the contrary in fact.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The steel and concrete of the twin towers were literally pulverized as the buildings fell. The only way to "design" a building to do that is to equip it with controlled demolition just in case something happens you can "pull it." So are you saying that when the buildings were built that they pre-installed controlled demolition? I wouldn't call that an impossibility but it sure doesn't prove it wasn't an inside job, quite on the contrary in fact.
the towers were designed to take an impact of a 707 and hurricane force winds.lack of sufficient fire suppression equipment couldn't protect the buildings from the intense heat caused by the aviation fuel. in as much as they were designed to with stand incredible forces it was taken in account as with all modern sky scrapers that if a sufficient force caused enough lateral movement to the buildings to cause a collapse it would would tend to collapse into itself, and not break at the base and fall straight sideways for its whole length. building engineers warned rescue crews a least 20 minutes prior to the collapse the towers were going to collapse by measuring the lateral drift of the towers.this was all reported in the live coverage of the event.which i watched.
regards
mike

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the world is not despite popular belief one large conspiracy theory.
regards
mike
Dude, popular mechanics is a fucking rag, NOT a scientific journal, it's the fucking GQ of science, so if you want to put your faith in that shit that's YOUR business. Intelligent people put their trust in REAL scientists, architects and engineers who will gladly explain to you about REAL physics. Okaaay?? Now how about you wait until we start an actual 9/11 thread instead of us continuing this conversation here at the texas juice factory thread.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a bunch of small ones rolled up into a fattie with a political wrapper:D
The Build-A-Burgers are calling all the shots!

And that's a fact, Jack.
f473172e8c24172e1d7d05bd3214f334.jpg

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, popular mechanics is a fucking rag, NOT a scientific journal, it's the fucking GQ of science, so if you want to put your faith in that shit that's YOUR business. Intelligent people put their trust in REAL scientists, architects and engineers who will gladly explain to you about REAL physics. Okaaay?? Now how about you wait until we start an actual 9/11 thread instead of us continuing this conversation here at the texas juice factory thread.
hey, i didn't start it.
what pray tell are the real physics are you referring to?
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey, i didn't start it.
regards
mike
I'm not saying we should end it, just saying it's pointless to do it here. Let's start up a 9/11 thread and we can go at it until the end of time if you like. You can use Propaganda Mechanics as your source and I'll use 2300 ACTUAL architects and engineers as my source

http://www.ae911truth.org/

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey, i didn't start it.
what pray tell are the real physics are you referring to?
regards
mike
Uh, it's called Newton's Law of Gravity. Maybe you should look it up.

Newton's Law of Gravity says this building isn't "falling", it's "exploding"

tower2_exp1.jpg

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not saying we should end it, just saying it's pointless to do it here. Let's start up a 9/11 thread and we can go at it until the end of time if you like. You can use Propaganda Mechanics as your source and I'll use 2300 ACTUAL architects and engineers as my source

http://www.ae911truth.org/
yea,explosives brought down all three buildings,hmmm.
i never considered that.
mike

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh, it's called Newton's Law of Gravity. Maybe you should look it up.

Newton's Law of Gravity says this building isn't "falling", it's "exploding"

tower2_exp1.jpg
its imploding and collapsing in on itself.
of course gravity did play an important role along with acceleration,mass and inertia.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yea,explosives brought down all three buildings,hmmm.
i never considered that.
mike
Um, yes, that's what I am saying. Exactly. You see, there's something called cause and effect. When you push on something, it's mass pushes back. This means that an object with a mass of x can't crush an object with a mass of 3x. It can only crush x amount of it and will leave 2x uncrushed before the two masses neutralize each other. But on 911, the top stories of both twin towers fell, completely crushing all 80 stories below them. It is an impossibility according to the laws of physics.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its imploding and collapsing in on itself.
of course gravity did play an important role along with acceleration,mass and inertia.
regards
mike
that makes no sense, 2300 actual architects disagree with you on that one, please share with us YOUR credentials other than propaganda mechanics

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um, yes, that's what I am saying. Exactly. You see, there's something called cause and effect. When you push on something, it's mass pushes back. This means that an object with a mass of x can't crush an object with a mass of 3x. It can only crush x amount of it and will leave 2x uncrushed before the two masses neutralize each other. But on 911, the top stories of both twin towers fell, completely crushing all 80 stories below them. It is an impossibility according to the laws of physics.
no it is not impossible. watch the video. the floors gutted by the fire gave way first. when the the floors above undamaged collapsed through the gutted floors there was nothing to stop them. when the reached the undamaged floors beneath there was enough weight alone to keep the process going with out explosives.
i have a technical degree in electronics for what its worth.
2300 hundred architects together do not make one demolitions expert.
regards
mike

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no it is not impossible. watch the video. the floors gutted by the fire gave way first. when the the floors above undamaged collapsed through the gutted floors there was nothing to stop them. when the reached the undamaged floors beneath there was enough weight alone to keep the process going with out explosives.
regards
mike
What do you mean there was nothing to stop them? How about eighty intact floors of solid concrete and steel? Look, no hard feelings skoony, if I was upset with every person who refused to recognize common sense and simple physics when regarding 9/11 I'd have to be upset with the vast majority of Americans. But people with advanced degrees who have decades and decades under their belts actually designing buildings disagree with you and you should someday listen to them and consider that you just might be wrong about it all. Now I don't want to spend the rest of the day talking about nine-eleven so if you want the last word go for it, I do suggest at some point we start a thread on the subject though. Happy New Year.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What do you mean there was nothing to stop them? How about eighty intact floors of solid concrete and steel? Look, no hard feelings skoony, if I was upset with every person who refused to recognize common sense and simple physics when regarding 9/11 I'd have to be upset with the vast majority of Americans. But people with advanced degrees who have decades and decades under their belts actually designing buildings disagree with you and you should someday listen to them and consider that you just might be wrong about it all. Now I don't want to spend the rest of the day talking about nine-eleven so if you want the last word go for it, I do suggest at some point we start a thread on the subject though. Happy New Year.
just like the freeway over passes during the California earthquake.with more weight being added with each successive floor there was more than enough inertia to case it to collapse all the way into the sub basements.saying that the buildings were wired with explosives would imply a incredible technical feat using untold amounts of exlosives and thousands of man hours.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay I guess I'll sub both threads for now, but I thought the idea was to get all points of view in one place? This could quickly turn out to be like Fox News (faux news) vs. MSNBC (MSLSD), lol.

So what's the difference between me starting my thread the way I'm doing it, or the other thread starting with

The day that terrorists brought their Jihad to America's soil will live on as the day that shook the faith of many Americans in the security of living in one of the strongest, most technologically advanced countries in the world protected by the service of brave men and women everyday in the military, fire, police and health services.

Isn't that setting up the thread to be pro-official story?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edited, because I would rather talk vape on the vapingunderground.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and a whole bunch of people willing to blow up 3000 of their fellow americans. I cannot repeat everything I know, but really, guys like this have all the answers for every event that has ever occurred - and they were all personally arranged by our government. Arguing it does nothing but irritate him and make him scream louder how evil the government is. and yes, I already know, in his mind, the only reason I'm making this post is because I work for the government.

View attachment 11533
Um, so you are okay then with America lying to you about the Gulf of Tomkin incident which started the Vietnam war?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm one of the people who went to Iraq and Afghanistan and lost brothers (my avatar is a pic taken of me and an Afghan official in a town in Afghanistan) I spent 3 out of 5 years in the middle east......and was and am in a position to be in the know about stuff that cannot be released......I find it laughable the people that don't serve but have an issue with the fact that I went and got shot at - I don't have an issue with it at all. Hell, I was a civilian for 13 years and came back into uniform for the express purpose of going to war. Not because I enjoyed putting my life on the line, but because I believe it is the right thing. and yes, it cost me and my family plenty. Even after paying the price of a dad gone to war, who came back different than when he left, my son still stepped up and proudly wears the same uniform I do. It is rather ironic that the people the war has the biggest effect on are not the people that scream about sending them to fight. Do me a favor, don't scream about how unjust it is to send military people to do the job they voluntarily went to do. Go ahead and complain how it costs money to fund a military. I complain about how much gets given to people who don't feel like working. At least I work my ass off for what I get. I will keep fighting for you and my country whether you like it or not. I will continue to fight for your right to run your mouth about the evil empire cause that's what I do. Just keep in mind that me and my brothers and sisters are who give you that right. Keep posting your numbers that you dug up on the web (you copy and paste very well).....if you haven't been there, you don't understand the real cost of war or the real cost of NOT taking action. Nor do you understand that the people fighting that war for you asked to be there. No one twisted our arms. We are the only country in the world with a completely voluntary military force. My favorite thing to say to people who have an issue with the military is this - I and people like me are who give you the right to say what you say. Either pick up a rifle and stand on that wall with me, or thank me and move on. And by the way, EVERY person deployed is eligible for VA services. It's called one of our benefits. And, I have to say this cause you decided that one of the reasons this war is wrong is because people have died in it. More people died in the first 2 minutes of D-day than have died since 2001. So, I guess that war was wrong too. Sorry for the long drawn out post, and it's a bit disjointed but I'm not going to put enough effort into this to say it the way I should. and yes, I HAVE MORE OF THE ANSWERS THAN YOU DO. Now where did my drama popcorn go....oh, here it is View attachment 11536

Look, buddy, I don't want to get into it with you. People are vastly different so I don't pretend to understand where you are coming from. When you say stuff like you will continue to fight for your right to run your mouth about the evil empire cause that's what I do my natural reaction is to ask you, exactly, how, did your service in Iraq protect my freedom of speech, but never mind that, because I've never, ever received a clear answer to that and I don't expect one from you. I don't mean that as an insult, it's just that you and I are complete opposites. We will never come to any kind of understanding and will just end up getting into a nasty argument and neither of us in the long run will be right. Right, to be honest, probably falls somewhere in the center of the two of us. So all I can say is have a Happy New Year.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm one of the people who went to Iraq and Afghanistan and lost brothers (my avatar is a pic taken of me and an Afghan official in a town in Afghanistan) I spent 3 out of 5 years in the middle east......and was and am in a position to be in the know about stuff that cannot be released......I find it laughable the people that don't serve but have an issue with the fact that I went and got shot at - I don't have an issue with it at all. Hell, I was a civilian for 13 years and came back into uniform for the express purpose of going to war. Not because I enjoyed putting my life on the line, but because I believe it is the right thing. and yes, it cost me and my family plenty. Even after paying the price of a dad gone to war, who came back different than when he left, my son still stepped up and proudly wears the same uniform I do. It is rather ironic that the people the war has the biggest effect on are not the people that scream about sending them to fight. Do me a favor, don't scream about how unjust it is to send military people to do the job they voluntarily went to do. Go ahead and complain how it costs money to fund a military. I complain about how much gets given to people who don't feel like working. At least I work my ass off for what I get. I will keep fighting for you and my country whether you like it or not. I will continue to fight for your right to run your mouth about the evil empire cause that's what I do. Just keep in mind that me and my brothers and sisters are who give you that right. Keep posting your numbers that you dug up on the web (you copy and paste very well).....if you haven't been there, you don't understand the real cost of war or the real cost of NOT taking action. Nor do you understand that the people fighting that war for you asked to be there. No one twisted our arms. We are the only country in the world with a completely voluntary military force. My favorite thing to say to people who have an issue with the military is this - I and people like me are who give you the right to say what you say. Either pick up a rifle and stand on that wall with me, or thank me and move on. And by the way, EVERY person deployed is eligible for VA services. It's called one of our benefits. And, I have to say this cause you decided that one of the reasons this war is wrong is because people have died in it. More people died in the first 2 minutes of D-day than have died since 2001. So, I guess that war was wrong too. Sorry for the long drawn out post, and it's a bit disjointed but I'm not going to put enough effort into this to say it the way I should. and yes, I HAVE MORE OF THE ANSWERS THAN YOU DO. Now where did my drama popcorn go....oh, here it is View attachment 11536
I certainly appreciate your service and sacrifice, as well as others that have ever served.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look, buddy, I don't want to get into it with you. People are vastly different so I don't pretend to understand where you are coming from. When you say stuff like you will continue to fight for your right to run your mouth about the evil empire cause that's what I do my natural reaction is to ask you, exactly, how, did your service in Iraq protect my freedom of speech, but never mind that, because I've never, ever received a clear answer to that and I don't expect one from you. I don't mean that as an insult, it's just that you and I are complete opposites. We will never come to any kind of understanding and will just end up getting into a nasty argument and neither of us in the long run will be right. Right, to be honest, probably falls somewhere in the center of the two of us. So all I can say is have a Happy New Year.

The most sensible thing I've seen posted all day. Happy New Year :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The most sensible thing I've seen posted all day. Happy New Year :)
Happy New Year to you as well. May you and your family enjoy a safe and prosperous new year.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edited because I would rather talk vape on the vapingunderground.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Veterans:
Roughly 2 million U.S. troops have been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan
1.2 million are now eligible for VA services
600,000 veterans have already been treated at veterans medical facilities
Nearly 50% of returning troops are eligible for some level of disability payment
Future disability and health-care costs for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans is conservatively estimated to be $600-900 billion
Over 4,000 young veterans have died since returning home, many as a result of suicide, drug overdose, or vehicle crashes
It is estimated that 1 in 3 soldiers who served in Iraq or Afghanistan will develop PTSD
The Rand Corporation has estimated that approximately 320,000 service members may have experienced traumatic brain injury during their deployment.
On average 18 veterans commit suicide every day
Not quite correct.. While many vet do get some form of Disability, as a rating, most do not get any money for it as you must be 30% or more service connected disabled to get a check. And that check is small.. very small. This is called Disability Compensation Payments.

And, ALL veterans are eligible to get treatment at the VA. It is NOT all 'free'. Its based on your condition, income, disability rating, and service connection.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I foresee it being a great year for us at Texas Rebel.

Aside from some bad eggs, the community is awesome and have been very supportive as we have undergone changes to rectify problems.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a guy who occasionally mixes my own juices on the workbench in my wood shop, complete with sawdust, all I can say is that IF I did buy eLiquid, my only requirement would be that the mixer keep their mixing lab as clean as any restaurant kitchen (one that would pass local health code inspection). Sterile is overkill, IMO.

I sure hope none of you folks eat peanut butter...

Authentic Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received these pics of supposedly the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RebelJuice/

http://texasrebeljuice.com/

So what do you all think? Is this a eJuice Clean Room, does it look sanitary, should they be drinking in their or have no shirt on?

View attachment 7283 View attachment 7284 View attachment 7285 View attachment 7286
Jeez

Ha

I was surprised at the number of people defending them on facebook. I walso cracked up when they justified the pics, well it was Friday night poker night and the lab was cleaned and sanitized before they were operating on Monday, and that was the owners 10 year old son before the lab opened..

First of all can't you play poker somewhere else? And a ten year old in an eliquid lab? I don't care if it was not operational yet, kids of no age have any buisness near this stuff!

Personally, I want to thank Smokie for posting, this is not the kind of stuff we need happening when the government is trying to put an end to this industry. They will love getting their hands on this stuff as a means of saying.. This is why we are trying to shut down these labs.. We want to protect people! Well just like any other profession, you have people that lack morals and values. To protect kids should we shut down public schools because of the number of people that were teachers and abused kids, should the Catholic Church be shut down because there were some bad priests? Should there be no law enforcement agencies because some cops are racist?

Let's face it there are bad people in every walk of life and we cannot label every profession based on the bad ones... But I gurantee that the FDA Will get support from some people based on idiots like these guys!
Thanks again @SMOKIE!
Thanks smokie

Pictures are a bitch huh...

How about installing Webcams to prove without a doubt ya'll are following protocols to the T?

Those pictures provide enough evidence to the Federal Government that ya'll are reckless, careless, and endangering others lives...I am not a Federal Agent nor Employee but OSHA and the FDA will be far more harsh than I am right now. This is a fucking business not some game you are playing nor is it the Wild West where you are immune to consequences. Stop giving petty fucking excuses and become Professional, Ethical, Intelligent, Logical, Rational, and NEVER USE YOUR LAB FOR ANYTHING ELSE PERIOD.

Be glad that the Federal Government has raided your "lab", house, and other real estate along with confiscation and freezing assets. Once you fuck up, your job is gone especially when it deals with humans consuming your products.

I would highly recommend putting your business on pause till ya'll learn some Business Ethics and Safety Classes.

Those pictures have damaged your reputation PERIOD.
Well said

Last edited by a moderator:

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
03/19/15 and we have yet to have one reported instance of a
pathogen being transmitted from e-juice by any manufacturer.
why?,you ask. its because if you understood the raw ingredients
that are in e-juice and how the process works you would know
that for that to happen it would have to be done deliberately.
not even a cold has been reported via purchased e-juice.
regularly scheduled cleaning of surfaces and equipment and,
a neat and organised work space is all that is necessary to maintain
a safe production area. other than maintaining strict control of
the percentage of nicotine the worst possible outcome would be
really bad tasting juice. it amazes me the way some people carry
on about air filtration and pharmaceutical grade clean room conditions.
one would think they are hypochondriacs or ANTZ agent provocateurs.
get a grip. the FDA is eating this up. don't blame me when the regulations
come out and all we have left is pre-filled tamper proof un-refillable
carto's sold by BT filled with juice made in BP's labs. sold at a
the appropriate price point of course.
regards
mike

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hate to bump this thread but can't help but add my 2 cents.
First, people brought up restaurants. I've worked in the food industry since I was working. Worked in quite a few kitchens. You'd be amazed at what cleaning practices are considered acceptable. On that note, anyone see where there food comes from before it hits the kitchen? The tilapia "ponds" where the eat there own feces? How chickens are raised? It's absolutely vial! And we chew that shit up and savor it!
Anyway, this is the exact reason we NEED some form of regulation. I'm not saying I want government intervention at all or that I have any issues with a company mixing juice out of their kitchen. But there does need to be standards. Because it can avoid issues such as this. Do I think there needs to be sterile environments? No. But at least to the same standard the foods we digest are prepared, which is pretty darn low...

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hate to bump this thread but can't help but add my 2 cents.
First, people brought up restaurants. I've worked in the food industry since I was working. Worked in quite a few kitchens. You'd be amazed at what cleaning practices are considered acceptable. On that note, anyone see where there food comes from before it hits the kitchen? The tilapia "ponds" where the eat there own feces? How chickens are raised? It's absolutely vial! And we chew that shit up and savor it!
Anyway, this is the exact reason we NEED some form of regulation. I'm not saying I want government intervention at all or that I have any issues with a company mixing juice out of their kitchen. But there does need to be standards. Because it can avoid issues such as this. Do I think there needs to be sterile environments? No. But at least to the same standard the foods we digest are prepared, which is pretty darn low...
these standards are already in place at the local,state and federal levels.
some states may be a little lax but,if you live in one of the northern once industrial states
you would be surprised by the amount of inspectors that can wonder around at will
once you open a business.building,fire,occupational and safety and tax code adjusters
to name a few.
it gets worse if a disgruntled customer decides to manufacture complaints.
local health and safety standards are good enough or should be.
regards
mike

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Who's brilliant idea was it to bring a 2 1/2 month old thread back to life with the word "jeez" then "ha" then "thanks Smokie"? :p

VU Sponsors