Become a Patron!

Pics of the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as they don't jizz in it, we're cool
tumblr_n950yeAgWL1qmsn5uo1_500_zps2780e78b.gif

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They didnt, as far as I know.. They took some private photos posted by the owner and made a thing of it..
LOL, the owner himself posted those photos? Well what did he expect? For everyone to say, "Gee, look at the juice dripping into that plastic funnel on the floor next to the trash can! What a lovely looking lab!"??? He brought the shit onto himself then.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a slam on Rebel or any juice manufacturer in particular, but since this thread started a couple of months ago I have re-evaluated my juice buying practices. I no longer buy any juice from a juice maker that doesn't use of have their own FDA registered lab. With no way to verify good manufacturing practices, it just isn't worth the risk to me. There are so many good choices of ejuice companies that have or use registered labs that I just feel that is a better way to go for me.

I have talked to several juice manufcturers that use registered labs to make their products and at least according to them, it really isn't as expensive to have labs make the juice as many believe. I tend to believe this since they are only a little more expensive than local shop juice (sometimes the local shop juice is just as expensive). It does mean they need to make in larger batch volumes to take advantage of economies of scale, but that also provides for better consistency of the product I think.

There are so many mom and pop stores out there whipping up a quick bottle (I'm not talking about Rebel here, just in general) that I just don't feel comfortable anymore trusting small companies to take the care and caution I expect in making a bottle of juice I'm willing to vape.

I do make ejuice for myself also, and enjoy doing it. Some may say that's contradictory to what I've said above, but I have complete control of the process and can evaluate if I feel I am clean enough and safe enough for me. I also only make juice for me, I don't make juice for others and in fact most of my vaping friends aren't even aware that I have been making juice. Occasionally I will trade recipes with a few friends that also make DIY juice, but we don't trade bottles of juice.

Just an opinion, and I'm sure many will disagree... but there it is. The unsupervised vaping industry just has me overcautious I guess and if I don't watch out for myself I guess no one will at this point in the vaping industry.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Let me say this first off....I have a nursing license and degree and I am also a long time smoker who has been mostly vaping for the past three years. I also have been friends with the owners for seven years before they ever got into the eJuice business. Your definition of sterile is misunderstood by the statements made in the comments I have been reading. I have had to create and maintain a sterile field for catheter insertion as well as wound care. To be defined as sterile would be completely free of any microorganisms. When people get tattoos the environment is not sterile, but the needles used should be. Most mixing labs are kept clean, but is incorrect in thinking that they are sterile anymore than a doctor's office would be. They do sterilize surfaces and equipment, but would be insane to think that they could be defined as sterile environments. In also saying that most cigarette smokers do not smoke "sterile" cigarettes either. Nor are the plates people eat off of everyday or the toilets people sit on to use the restroom. Clean but not "sterile". These people you are bashing are actually very good parents and would never put their children in harms way. How many of you vape and have eJuice at your house where your children reside? How is it any different? Before throwing stones let's look at the facts.

t
Any place that makes eJuice should follow the standards below

Article III. Clean, Sanitary and Safe Preparation of Products
Section 3.01 ...........General
(a) All Lab/Mixing employees are required to be fully familiar with all standards
(i) There will be a special emphasis placed on nicotine handling, storage and clean-up
(b) Each member will create and maintain written lab/mixing protocol and make accessible to all lab/mixing employees
(c) All Persons allowed in process area must comply with applicable protection/ safety and standards
(d) All products will be created and/or bottled in dedicated manufacturing space reserved exclusively for e-liquid
Section 3.02 ...........Manufacturing Environment
(a) Manufacturing processes will meet food preparation standards to include
(i) Non-porous sanitized preparation work surface
(b) All surfaces in lab/mixing area (floors, counters, etc.) shall be cleaned with anti-bacterial agents at least once each day and
after any spill of any mixing ingredient or any possible-contaminants
(c) Equipment will be cleaned by FDA Approved Chemical Sanitation or autoclave
(d) All supplies and material will be disposed of in a manner that is appropriate to component disposal - proper disposal of
production material
(e) There shall be no open fans, dusty boxes and/or other potential sources of airborne contaminants etc. in dedicated space
(f) All bottles and materials unpacked outside of dedicated lab/mixing space
Section 3.03 ...........Hand washing / sanitation
(a) Not in sink used for cleaning mixing utensils, and/or other e-liquid materials
(b) Minimum 20 seconds with commercial (food handler’s grade) antibacterial hand washing agent and warm water
(c) Hands washed each and every time entering mixing room
(d) After bathroom use, coughing, sneezing, eating and/or drinking, engaging in any other activities which potentially expose
hands to any form of potential contaminants
(e) During mixing as often as necessary to remove any mixing products on hands
(f) Before proceeding to a subsequent mixing session -> to prevent any cross contamination from one batch to the next
Section 3.04 ...........Health / illness
(a) All open wounds or abrasion will be properly covered
(b) Any/All mixing employees report any illness/abrasion(s)/lesions to person in charge before entering the process
(c) Employees must report to person in charge if exposed to any contagion or infection - viral or bacterial - from anywhere
(including others in their homes, other work environments, other domiciles, etc.) before entering lab/mixing area
(i) Such exposure/conditions excludes said individual from entering mixing room for a period of three (3) asymptomatic
days have passed and/or cleared with medical documentation (equivalent to commercial food handling)
(ii) Discharge from eyes, nose and/or mouth:
(iii) Report to business any persistent discharge from eyes, nose, and/or mouth. Any employee exhibiting such symptoms
shall not enter the mixing room until such symptoms cease
Section 3.05 ...........Eating/Drinking
(a) No eating, drinking, vaping and/or smoking in the lab/mixing area at any time
Section 3.06 ...........Hair Restraints
(a) Each member must establish written hair and beard standards
Section 3.07 ...........Animals
(a) No animals shall be permitted in the mixing room at any time for any reason
Section 3.08 ...........POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS
(a) POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS shall be stored so they cannot contaminate PRODUCT COMPONENT, FOOD, EQUIPMENT,
UTENSILS, and SINGLE-USE ARTICLES by:
(i) Separating the POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS by spacing or partitioning
(ii) Locating the POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS in an area that is not above PRODUCT COMPONENTS, FOOD, EQUIPMENT,
UTENSILS, or SINGLE-USE ARTICLES
(iii) This does not apply to EQUIPMENT and UTENSIL cleaners and SANITIZERS that are stored in WAREWASHING areas for
availability and convenience if the materials are stored to prevent contamination of PRODUCT COMPONENT, FOOD,
EQUIPMENT, UTENSILS, LINENS, and SINGLE-SERVICE and SINGLE-USE ARTICLES
(iv) All POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS will be disposed of in a safe manner
(v) Only those POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS that are required for the operation and maintenance of a lab/mixing area,
such as for the cleaning and SANITIZING of EQUIPMENT and UTENSILS and the control of insects and rodents, shall be
allowed in a lab/mixing area (kept sealed and separate - never above - from any/all mixing supplies)
(vi) A container previously used to store POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS may not be used to store, transport, or dispense
any other substance
Section 3.09 ...........Employee Safety
(a) Employers MUST provide their employees with a workplace that does not have serious hazards and follow all relevant OSHA
safety and health standards including - but not limited to - the following mandatory personal protective equipment (P.P.E.):
(i) Eye protection
(ii) Lab Coat / Apron
(iii) Fully covered footwear
(iv) All manufacturing spaces must have easily accessible
1) First aid kit
2) Emergency eye wash kit

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any place that makes eJuice should follow the standards below

Article III. Clean, Sanitary and Safe Preparation of Products
Section 3.01 ...........General
(a) All Lab/Mixing employees are required to be fully familiar with all standards
(i) There will be a special emphasis placed on nicotine handling, storage and clean-up
(b) Each member will create and maintain written lab/mixing protocol and make accessible to all lab/mixing employees
(c) All Persons allowed in process area must comply with applicable protection/ safety and standards
(d) All products will be created and/or bottled in dedicated manufacturing space reserved exclusively for e-liquid
Section 3.02 ...........Manufacturing Environment
(a) Manufacturing processes will meet food preparation standards to include
(i) Non-porous sanitized preparation work surface
(b) All surfaces in lab/mixing area (floors, counters, etc.) shall be cleaned with anti-bacterial agents at least once each day and
after any spill of any mixing ingredient or any possible-contaminants
(c) Equipment will be cleaned by FDA Approved Chemical Sanitation or autoclave
(d) All supplies and material will be disposed of in a manner that is appropriate to component disposal - proper disposal of
production material
(e) There shall be no open fans, dusty boxes and/or other potential sources of airborne contaminants etc. in dedicated space
(f) All bottles and materials unpacked outside of dedicated lab/mixing space
Section 3.03 ...........Hand washing / sanitation
(a) Not in sink used for cleaning mixing utensils, and/or other e-liquid materials
(b) Minimum 20 seconds with commercial (food handler’s grade) antibacterial hand washing agent and warm water
(c) Hands washed each and every time entering mixing room
(d) After bathroom use, coughing, sneezing, eating and/or drinking, engaging in any other activities which potentially expose
hands to any form of potential contaminants
(e) During mixing as often as necessary to remove any mixing products on hands
(f) Before proceeding to a subsequent mixing session -> to prevent any cross contamination from one batch to the next
Section 3.04 ...........Health / illness
(a) All open wounds or abrasion will be properly covered
(b) Any/All mixing employees report any illness/abrasion(s)/lesions to person in charge before entering the process
(c) Employees must report to person in charge if exposed to any contagion or infection - viral or bacterial - from anywhere
(including others in their homes, other work environments, other domiciles, etc.) before entering lab/mixing area
(i) Such exposure/conditions excludes said individual from entering mixing room for a period of three (3) asymptomatic
days have passed and/or cleared with medical documentation (equivalent to commercial food handling)
(ii) Discharge from eyes, nose and/or mouth:
(iii) Report to business any persistent discharge from eyes, nose, and/or mouth. Any employee exhibiting such symptoms
shall not enter the mixing room until such symptoms cease
Section 3.05 ...........Eating/Drinking
(a) No eating, drinking, vaping and/or smoking in the lab/mixing area at any time
Section 3.06 ...........Hair Restraints
(a) Each member must establish written hair and beard standards
Section 3.07 ...........Animals
(a) No animals shall be permitted in the mixing room at any time for any reason
Section 3.08 ...........POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS
(a) POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS shall be stored so they cannot contaminate PRODUCT COMPONENT, FOOD, EQUIPMENT,
UTENSILS, and SINGLE-USE ARTICLES by:
(i) Separating the POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS by spacing or partitioning
(ii) Locating the POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS in an area that is not above PRODUCT COMPONENTS, FOOD, EQUIPMENT,
UTENSILS, or SINGLE-USE ARTICLES
(iii) This does not apply to EQUIPMENT and UTENSIL cleaners and SANITIZERS that are stored in WAREWASHING areas for
availability and convenience if the materials are stored to prevent contamination of PRODUCT COMPONENT, FOOD,
EQUIPMENT, UTENSILS, LINENS, and SINGLE-SERVICE and SINGLE-USE ARTICLES
(iv) All POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS will be disposed of in a safe manner
(v) Only those POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS that are required for the operation and maintenance of a lab/mixing area,
such as for the cleaning and SANITIZING of EQUIPMENT and UTENSILS and the control of insects and rodents, shall be
allowed in a lab/mixing area (kept sealed and separate - never above - from any/all mixing supplies)
(vi) A container previously used to store POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS may not be used to store, transport, or dispense
any other substance
Section 3.09 ...........Employee Safety
(a) Employers MUST provide their employees with a workplace that does not have serious hazards and follow all relevant OSHA
safety and health standards including - but not limited to - the following mandatory personal protective equipment (P.P.E.):
(i) Eye protection
(ii) Lab Coat / Apron
(iii) Fully covered footwear
(iv) All manufacturing spaces must have easily accessible
1) First aid kit
2) Emergency eye wash kit
Coming from the guy who is afraid of Ebola making its way into his Ejuice....

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Coming from the guy who is afraid of Ebola making its way into his Ejuice....
Those are your fabricated words which I never said! I Only ASKED if it was possible! The thread was a question Not a statement.
Please re frame from lying, and making up shit.

Ebola Virus Updates! Please post any updates you find!

Can the Ebola Virus make it's way into your e-Juice Liquid?

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally agree with you Smokie. There are so many small juice companies that say they have a "lab" because they have a Costco foldup table and a bunch of flavors to make some juice. It takes a bit more to convince me they are really using best practices of a lab environment to produce a quality, clean eliquid. The word lab has certain connotations that provide trust and security that what you are getting is a sanitary and safe product. If you are really a lab...then register and be held accountable, then I might purchase from you.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So... @CyrenaF. ... welcome to VU... much as I understand and agree with you (as stated much much earlier) on the sterile issue... I'm wondering... has your friend thanked you for reviving this thread yet?

I noticed @synaptik hasn't...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those are your fabricated words which I never said! I Only ASKED if it was possible! The thread was a question Not a statement.
Please re frame from lying, and making up shit.

Ebola Virus Updates! Please post any updates you find!

Can the Ebola Virus make it's way into your e-Juice Liquid?
I will, when you will ;)

P.S.
re·frain1
rəˈfrān/
verb
  1. stop oneself from doing something.
    "he refrained from comment"
    synonyms:abstain from, desist from, hold back from, stop oneself from, forbear

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will, when you will ;)

P.S.
re·frain1
rəˈfrān/
verb
Hey CF is a grammar teacher...3rd grade I would guess by his comments.

I have great respect for educators Celtic...so good for you!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I will, when you will ;)

P.S.
re·frain1
rəˈfrān/
verb
O Well spell checker miss spelled the word, and you knew what it meant by the reply, so do not switch the subject of you Lying with stating something I did not say. Stop being a troll, and a hater.

10678794_777334865622867_4716852482297528179_n.jpg

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
O Well spell checker miss spelled the word, and you knew what it meant by the reply, so do not switch the subject of you Lying with stating something I did not say. Stop being a troll or hater.

View attachment 11422
@SMOKIE ... no offence, but I have to agree with @Celtic Fog ... when you find something compelling enough to start a thread about it, it kind of implies you are concerned about it.

Not trying to fan a flame, just saying that is how it comes across.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A troll??? I have almost 4 times the messages and the "likes" than you do sir, I am not a troll. I am a daily poster and a proud member of this community. I am not a liar, nor am I a hater. I would appreciate it if you did NOT call me a troll again. I was just giving you the business....in a friendly manner, you however, are being offensive and insulting...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Mr. Fishee, I think I will. Keep it Foggy my friend.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A troll??? I have almost 4 times the messages and the "likes" than you do sir, I am not a troll. I am a daily poster and a proud member of this community. I am not a liar, nor am I a hater. I would appreciate it if you did NOT call me a troll again. I was just giving you the business....in a friendly manner, you however, are being offensive and insulting...
OK, I've been biting my tongue but WTF? Are you just joking around or are you seriously claiming you're a bigger part of this forum than Smokie is? Because there wouldn't even be a forum here if it wasn't for Smokie, so either you are pulling all our chains or you're just bat shit crazy tonight for some reason.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats not what he said, vaperature... But, celtic is also not a troll.

And smokie is, well, rather 'conspiracied' in his thinking sometimes... you know, 'nuts'.
I don't pretend to know what's going on half the time, all I know is that in my book Smokie seems to be one of the nicest guys around. If you guys want to rip on him that's your business, I'm staying out of it. By the way, 9/11 was an inside job.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't pretend to know what's going on half the time, all I know is that in my book Smokie seems to be one of the nicest guys around. If you guys want to rip on him that's your business, I'm staying out of it. By the way, 9/11 was an inside job.
9/11 was most definitely an inside job!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
9/11 was most definitely an inside job!
Of course it was, steel and concrete structures don't just implode down at freefall speed into their own footprint like that just because planes hit their top floors. The laws of physics say that's impossible. It was controlled demolition.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah the evidence is so obvious.
What blows my mind is that so many people cannot seem to psychologically accept the evidence.

oh well

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah the evidence is so obvious.
What blows my mind is that so many people cannot seem to psychologically accept the evidence.
oh well
Because in order to do so they would have to acknowledge the fact that their government lied to them, that two major wars that killed millions of people were based on nothing but lies, that nearly fifteen years of fear and paranoia and hatred were based on nothing but an illusion, that the renewed sense of patriotism that they've relished is the result of nothing but Nazi tactics, and that their pseudo-holiday that they celebrate every year called 9/11 is just a false flag episode. Trying to do all of that would nearly fry the brain. It's much easier just to accept the official story and to hate the "towel heads" like they are programmed to do.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because in order to do so they would have to acknowledge the fact that their government lied to them, that two major wars that killed millions of people were based on nothing but lies, that nearly fifteen years of fear and paranoia and hatred were based on nothing but an illusion, that the renewed sense of patriotism that they've relished is the result of nothing but Nazi tactics, and that their pseudo-holiday that they celebrate every year called 9/11 is just a false flag episode. Trying to do all of that would nearly fry the brain. It's much easier just to accept the official story and to hate the "towel heads" like they are programmed to do.
looks you and I are in full agreement about it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
looks you and I are in full agreement about it.
Tell you what, we'll start a thread some day and go into full detail about it. We all learn basic physics about cause and effect in fifth grade so how anyone can believe that three skyscrapers could fall like that in one day is really just the biggest act of denial in world history.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell you what, we'll start a thread some day and go into full detail about it. We all learn basic physics about cause and effect in fifth grade so how anyone can believe that three skyscrapers could fall like that in one day is really just the biggest act of denial in world history.
That might turn into a "fun" thread ;)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds good. I have the day off.
At least with a thread like that there is sufficient evidence to back it up.
That means I can be an antagonist with a clear conscience lol
Not to mention how a jet flies into the Pentagon without having its wings ripped off being left outside or how a plane takes a nose dive into a field in PA without there being one visible piece of it left for the naked eye to see. I'm going to bed. Nite. :p

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I was going to do a review on them for my youtube page but after viewing all this I will definitely not be doing so

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Look, Here's how I feel.
All juice vendors (that are decent) started off as DIYers and their friends said to them "hey you should sell this shit"

The smart ones didn't get a fucking million dollar loan and buy a lab first.
No, they sold ghetto juice straight out of their spare rooms and basements and we all loved it!

Now once the money starts pouring in and you know you have a good product and fanbase THEN you start buying the protective gear and safety features.

No need to mortgage the house first then your juice sucks.
Then you have no juice business OR house.
You may as well never even tried.

If you have been selling steady juice for 3 years, have 40,000 likes on facebook, and are pulling in 25 grand a month and you are still mixing the juice on your bathroom sink then you are a total dirtbag and should be shunned from the community.

If you have been selling juice for less than a year, have 300 likes on facebook, and are pulling in 500 bucks a month then your 'lab' shouldn't have to look like the fucking operating room at your local hospital... yet.

My 2 cents...

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Of course it was, steel and concrete structures don't just implode down at freefall speed into their own footprint like that just because planes hit their top floors. The laws of physics say that's impossible. It was controlled demolition.
and the fact the architects designed those buildings to fall that way in case of a catastrophe?
true story.
regards
mike

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mixing e-juice is no different and less complicated than mixing paint.
they are not making polio vaccine.
other than some juice that taste's bad i am not aware of anyone
whom has caught an illness from it. the base ingredients are
naturally antiseptic.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
mixing e-juice is no different and less complicated than mixing paint.
they are not making polio vaccine.
other than some juice that taste's bad i am not aware of anyone
whom has caught an illness from it. the base ingredients are
naturally antiseptic.

Sadly the FDA doesn't see it how we do.
Vendors need to start preparing now instead of buying fancy $400 mods so they can still be in business in 2 years.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The best answer is have Smokie first clean his lungs the rest of the way out so while he vapes he does not contaminate anyone around him and then I think that all Vape vendors should purchase clean .. rooms from AMD or INTEL as these are some of the cleanest on the planet.. after this is done..
We are all safe. WTF It amazes me how we can start a rampage on eliquid but everthing thing we eat drink etc has PPM (parts per million) of shit trace elements of a list so long that is allowed its best to not think of it at all... I am not saying lets let people mix juice with their toes but these silly rampages are just too funny... best for me to leave understanding that this whole thread is dumb as a ratts ass and I just lowered my IQ responding to it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The best answer is have Smokie first clean his lungs the rest of the way out so while he vapes he does not contaminate anyone around him and then I think that all Vape vendors should purchase clean .. rooms from AMD or INTEL as these are some of the cleanest on the planet.. after this is done..
We are all safe. WTF It amazes me how we can start a rampage on eliquid but everthing thing we eat drink etc has PPM (parts per million) of shit trace elements of a list so long that is allowed its best to not think of it at all... I am not saying lets let people mix juice with their toes but these silly rampages are just too funny... best for me to leave understanding that this whole thread is dumb as a ratts ass and I just lowered my IQ responding to it.

Hey that shit and those maggots are allowed by the FDA so that means it must be safe <---- sarcasm

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
My IQ was at a very low level even before this place started.

But the kid should have been wearing a lab coat.

Even if he had the arms cut off like Larry the Cable Guy does.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and the fact the architects designed those buildings to fall that way in case of a catastrophe?
true story.
regards
mike
LOL, how do you "design" a building to fall in case of a catastrophe? What a load of crap.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, how do you "design" a building to to fall in case of a catastrophe? What a load of crap.
Actually my friend it can be designed in such a way that it will fall within certain constraints. Angles etc (Trig) to correct the original poster it is impossible to predict X catastrope it could be that the earth as it travels at approximately 66,000 mph around the Sun suddenly gets hit and slows and basically the whole platonic plates of the earth shift up and throwing building for 100 miles or more... so he was partially right given that we all agreed that x catastrophe is of the plane Jane variety what we have seen in our limited life times..

And dats all I got to say bout dat - Forrest Gump

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually my friend it can be designed in such a way that it will fall within certain constraints. Angles etc (Trig) to correct the original poster it is impossible to predict X catastrope it could be that the earth as it travels at approximately 66,000 mph around the Sun suddenly gets hit and slows and basically the whole platonic plates of the earth shift up and throwing building for 100 miles or more... so he was partially right given that we all agreed that x catastrophe is of the plane Jane variety what we have seen in our limited life times..

And dats all I got to say bout dat - Forrest Gump
Yeah, that's what I'm kind of saying too. How do you predict exactly the catastrophe in order to design a building to fall after it happens and even if you could, three thousand people were killed when those buildings fell so does anyone really want to stick with the story that the buildings were "designed" to do that?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's what I'm kind of saying too. How do you predict exactly the catastrophe in order to design a building to fall after it happens and even if you could, three thousand people were killed when those buildings fell so does anyone really want to stick with the story that the buildings were "designed" to do that?
congrats u win the prize I was being SARCASTIC like usual :) hehe

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes they where designed to do that as far as could be possible to achieve
with what they knew then. they also took into account that some day the towers
would be demolished if and when they became un- serviceable.
this was right around the time when government in general was becoming
more an agent of generating revenue streams and creating more and more
regulations to justify them.to address many concerns the designers came
up with many of what where then innovations in construction and design.
regards
mike

VU Sponsors