PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would say that enough time has gone by without any activity. I'm tired of the games.
Who wants to move on with another box?

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, who is going to start it back up? I no longer have enough to start another box. @tigerfan38134 will be entered into the HALL OF SHAME because he has kept the box and was given a chance to redeem himself but would rather play the victim here knowing his true intentions. He has been removed from this pif box and I would caution anybody else to do business with him.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This really sucks. Maybe a nice juice vendor can help us? Anyone know someone who knows somebody cousin mothers uncle who owns a juice co?

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So whats the plan, I'm down to start the box, but I need to know where its going. Plus I believe @Mommay has already put together a list of addresses and verified them as well.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So whats the plan, I'm down to start the box, but I need to know where its going. Plus I believe @Mommay has already put together a list of addresses and verified them as well.
Yeah, we need to wait for @Mommay to see who has all responded with verified addresses then you might contact her to get @Dutzy address info.

harakire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This sucks. I'm still in for this box btw. I was hoping to get in on the box soon since I ran out of 3mg juice yesterday. Been having to vape 6 and ugh.. my older 12mg juices.... have a mod or two and a cool little atty to throw in, as well as my higher nic juices now that I've gone down to 3.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This sucks. I'm still in for this box btw. I was hoping to get in on the box soon since I ran out of 3mg juice yesterday. Been having to vape 6 and ugh.. my older 12mg juices.... have a mod or two and a cool little atty to throw in, as well as my higher nic juices now that I've gone down to 3.
If you have any 18mg throw those in as well lol I'll vape it

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send me your info your after me. I'm going to turn and burn this bitch same day. I'll throw in 60ml of Trippy Drips Creamy Puddin for you. 3mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still want that flip @Dutzy. Don't let me down bro!!!!!

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok guys imma gonna start packing up the new box. This time there will be a bunch of juices, some cotton, wire, prob a RDA or a Nemesis.

@Mommay and @DeathMetal03 I've got a job interview this Friday, so I'll be a bit busy, so if you guys can take care of the logistics of where the box is gonna go next that would be great.

@Dutzy , I got your message with your info and will get this box sent out by this Friday or Sat.

@ everyone else, let us start on over with a fresh start. Box is going to be started up again and may we all be honest and true rules as stated by DeathMetal03 early with a few more specifics

Please remember that these boxes will be in Medium Sized Priority Mail Boxes which have a flat rate shipping cost of $12.65 each. *please include tracking number*

- By agreeing to the box, you are agreeing that you are 19 or older and reside in the US.

- It is BOTH the sender and receivers responsibility to make contact for mailing address. They have 24 hours to reply that they want it and provide an address. After that, contact the next in line and make a note of it in this thread.

- please write down what you take and what you put in and ( If you would like) any info about yourself in the note pad that I will include. * please post a pic of what you take and put in on this thread so everybody can see all the good stuff that's in the box*

- remember to put any eliquid into a ziploc bag and clearly mark bottles with nic level, flavor ect. If not already marked. This also applies to wire or anything else that NEEDS proper labeling.

- you have 2 business days to get the box back out (weekends / holidays don't count). please be respectful of everyone and don't hold the box hostage. Once shipped out post tracking # here and send to

- FINAL NOTE, PLEASE COMMUNICATE ANY CONCERNS, ISSUES, OR DELAYS

Feel free to leave me a message here on the forum, messages, or text or call me at my GVoice 1-916-672-2036. All of which I will get back to you as soon as I can.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope there is some 6 or 3mg juice I'd like to try juices from other states

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have juice to add. I didn't check the list to see if you are after me. I am a member of zodist (subscription juice service) and a lot were not my thing.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lowell Lee - I will compile the list of all addresses that I collected and send to you. Sorry, I've been MIA for a couple of days. I will also send next address to @Dutzy. Good luck on the interview.

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Lowell Lee - I will compile the list of all addresses that I collected and send to you. Sorry, I've been MIA for a couple of days. I will also send next address to @Dutzy. Good luck on the interview.
Thx a bunch Mommay, I'm rather nervous as this would be a life career job, so im very anxious, lol

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
tigerfan38134
Last Activity:
39 minutes ago

badmikey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's been a few days since I checked in. I heard tiger whatever choked on his honesty. That sucks! If we are still doing this I am still in and I think Mom may has got my info. If not just holla...

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
11 days since his last post here. tigerfan38134 must be using the pony express. This guy is a total looser. @Countrypami need's to make a note of this so he doesn't win anything on Mod Envy or any other shows. I would say a Ban is in order.
tigerfan38134 thanks for fucking over your fellow vapers. People like you are a stain on society.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lowell Lee, All addresses pm'ed to you today. Next person's address sent to @Dutzy & @harakire. @Dutzy, do you have the box, or tracking info?

If anyone is in a financial bind & in DESPERATE need for 0, 3 or 6mg juice, post here & I'll try to give you a hand. Tell me your flavor profile & your preferred nic level. You also must be a PIF 4.1 participant.

What's up with everyone in the PIF 4.1 group? I'm nosey and think it's good for the box to have more friendly interaction.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a few days since I checked in. I heard tiger whatever choked on his honesty. That sucks! If we are still doing this I am still in and I think Mom may has got my info. If not just holla...
@badmikey - yes, I've got your info. Lowell Lee is restarting the box, so you are included - same order as before.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not in a bind but love trying new juice!!!
I have been very busy this week out of town for work. Then I flew to NYC for a day (doctors appointment not for fun). Sooo I am dead tired. I work 6 days a week so tomorrow I will catch up on the forum and some sleep.
I, too, enjoy following the thread and getting to know other members a bit better.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Lowell Lee, All addresses pm'ed to you today. Next person's address sent to @Dutzy & @harakire. @Dutzy, do you have the box, or tracking info?

If anyone is in a financial bind & in DESPERATE need for 0, 3 or 6mg juice, post here & I'll try to give you a hand. Tell me your flavor profile & your preferred nic level. You also must be a PIF 4.1 participant.

What's up with everyone in the PIF 4.1 group? I'm nosey and think it's good for the box to have more friendly interaction.
Hate asking but I could use some 3mg juice I'm low till my next craft vapery box comes next month. Got about 20 mls I'm trying to streeereretch but I drip :( custardy cream strawberry or blueberry flavors are my thing.

I buy to many RDA's when I got the money but never enough juice! I never think that I need something for that shiny new toy to vape.
I was looking forward to the box to trade hardware for juice then that fuck stole it and messed it all up!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dre , treats will be on the way. I know I've got several unopened 6mg custard type juices. I'll see what I can find in 3mg - I'm sure I've got something you'll enjoy.

Reactions: dre

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@dre , treats will be on the way. I know I've got several unopened 6mg custard type juices. I'll see what I can find in 3mg - I'm sure I've got something you'll enjoy.
6mg is totally fine :) I can't thank you.enough

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dayum... I thought @Lowell Lee was sending earlier this week. Maybe he'll pop-in and give us an update.
Edit: I just re-read the last couple of pages, he didn't plan on sending til Friday or Saturday. Since he had his job interview this week, I bet he was delayed a bit. I apologize, I'm just anxious & lost track of time.

@dre - I've got your package ready. My mail lady will pick it up Monday morning, so hopefully, you'll have it mid-weekish. I'm happy to be able to find someone that will enjoy. I've got more available- anybody?

Last edited:

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll take some. The shop where I get my juice from closed down for no rime or reason last monday..I'm down to last 30 mls and I need to branch out some more.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mostly dessert and custards at 3-8mg, I can't really don't enji y fruits to much for some reason

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I recently went down from 12mg to 6mg & 3mg. All I have besides a couple sample bottles of 6mg is 12mg juice and it's making me cough like crazy. Do you happen to have any extra on hand still?

VU Sponsors