• Total voters

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think the voltage drop on it is whats doing it, i have mods without a hybrid topcap that hit hardrer, i wonder if something is wrong with my switch
Yours is a limwell and mine is an infinite, what difference that makes, I dont know.
In mine, the firing pin and button body are milled from the same piece. The button body makes contact to the tube when you push the safety in, and button up. Have you tried polishing the bottom of the tube where the button makes contact?
I polished the button body and the bottom inside of the tube. Maybe its not making good enough contact?

T

Taver13

Yours is a limwell and mine is an infinite, what difference that makes, I dont know.
In mine, the firing pin and button body are milled from the same piece. The button body makes contact to the tube when you push the safety in, and button up. Have you tried polishing the bottom of the tube where the button makes contact?
I polished the button body and the bottom inside of the tube. Maybe its not making good enough contact?
that was my next move, also i noticed that when pushed there is not much protruding through the insulator on the button, i may shave down the plastic a bit so that i get a fuller contact

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That mothers makes my rag BLACK, especially with brass.
Im weird, I always take my mechs apart and polish contacts when I get them. I always buy clones, so I know no one polished them before I did, or removed burrs, or smoothed rough threads.

T

Taver13

That mothers makes my rag BLACK, especially with brass.
Im weird, I always take my mechs apart and polish contacts when I get them. I always buy clones, so I know no one polished them before I did, or removed burrs, or smoothed rough threads.
on my mechs i pull the contacts and use a soft wire wheel on my dremel weekly, threads as well

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
on an unrelated note, I just got my helios top cap to fit on my dark horse build deck. SCORE! I love having Orings.
Fucking swiss cheese dark horse top cap can suck my nuts, but the build deck is nice.

T

Taver13

on an unrelated note, I just got my helios top cap to fit on my dark horse build deck. SCORE! I love having Orings.
Fucking swiss cheese dark horse top cap can suck my nuts, but the build deck is nice.
i had the same complaint, hated that cap, impossible to get the airflow you want with that thing, its like a rubiks cube. good job man

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now I can experiment with my crazy ass claptoned parallel coils.
Ive been claptoning 24ga kanthal with .4x.1mm flat The flavor is amazing, I just need to find its sweet spot.

T

Taver13

Now I can experiment with my crazy ass claptoned parallel coils.
Ive been claptoning 24ga kanthal with .4x.1mm flat The flavor is amazing, I just need to find its sweet spot.
nice dude, i have been experimenting with hammered coils, some of them are sweet, some blow, but when i get a good one, the flavor is off the charts, usually use a little boy for testing them

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No there's a few others who don't DIY.
Who all has started since we started the box?
I know @Heather @MOMABEAR @Cruel-Phate also @Geauxst is starting to, who else am I missing that has started recently?
I've also started DIY. So far only made 2 bottles but both have been damn tasty. thinking of trying a third recipe today as soon as i get this silverplay built.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nice dude, i have been experimenting with hammered coils, some of them are sweet, some blow, but when i get a good one, the flavor is off the charts, usually use a little boy for testing them
Thank you for reminding me. I need to hammer some shit flat and try it out.
My helios was my experimentation atty, for testing all kinds of single coils.
Now with the dark horse build deck, I can expand my builds. Its not a perfect fit, but it wont leak, so its just fine.

T

Taver13

Now with the dark horse build deck, I can expand my builds. Its not a perfect fit, but it wont leak, so its just fine.
if using nichrome, make sure its glowing when you hammer it, if not, the shit is too brittle and will break when you wrap a coil

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! @RZAwora glad to hear you're doing ok man! Tough times but sounds like you've got a great support system there and you know we're always here for ya!
Thanks a bunch! I appreciate that. I've actually not been feeling too bad this past couple weeks except a couple days that I can remember. It was more of a scare from the test results. I'm still waiting to hear something today, and I'll update everyone when I find out.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks again @Vaperjim I do really appreciate that and your generosity. That was super fast too! :) I will certainly let you know when it is received.

Getting ready to head out and run a couple errands, hit supermarket, pharmacy, etc. I'll check back in a little later on today.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst i need some of your lab rattery on this mix, what pgvg nic do you use, also @RZAwora, what pgvg nic do you use i will be making some of the banana cream for you today as well
Lol my preference is around the 80vg 20 pg range 0-6mg I always taste test in cloud drippers... Call me dumb but I take such a big draw I seem to get better flavor then the higher ohm flavor builds

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm that's got me thinking now... New experiment when I get home

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I am gifting each of you that would like to have one, a vape band as a support to RZA and as a symbol of our support for each other. I do not discuss religion as a rule in such a varied group of ppl. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in healings through prayer. If that offends anyone please just read past my post because I don't apologize for it. I wanted to show support for RZA and this came to me today so I feel like it is what I need to do... Please just pm me your address if you would like one and let me know what color and I will try to accommodate you.
fc1f0a5d650f4a60a4de191a00f676e5.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I would love one momma! Yes Taver I put in the pumpkin tumble. See store bought have a purpose. It gives you a project.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is another picture

View attachment 19699
I thought about ordering that too. Let me know how it is. Now that I am doing DIY I plan to have extra money for hardware. So far flavors have eaten it up. Mama I found that I have natures flavor blueberry. The bilberry is better so far. The bilberry is very stinky (I know, I know). In the mixes I have used it in it tastes like blueberry.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
as do i, i like a warm low build in a nice dripper, hey if that clt or doge i put in make it back to you try em out.
Could just get momabear to swipe them muhahahaha... I been looking at the doge I don't care for the looks but still want to see what the hype is about... I been looking at CLT v3 is there a big change from v2-v3 other then airflow?

T

Taver13

Could just get momabear to swipe them muhahahaha... I been looking at the doge I don't care for the looks but still want to see what the hype is about... I been looking at CLT v3 is there a big change from v2-v3 other then airflow?
i honestly dont like the v3 as compared to the two, and the normal two i believe is better than the two plus. my opinion the best flavor comes from the original v2

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i honestly dont like the v3 as compared to the two, and the normal two i believe is better than the two plus. my opinion the best flavor comes from the original v2
So what did they change from the v2 to the + sometimes some people are like oh I don't like the airflow of the new Atlantis and I'm.like more airflow now it's my fave everyone has different taste and opinions

VU Sponsors