Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i always used vv/vw loved my vamos and lavatubes then i bought a nemesis and i love that till i got a dna40 that broke and went back to my nemises and i felt i needed a box vv/vw device
got my istick 50 and my seg 150 and i go back and forth between bolth but i never leave home without my nemmy just incase

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but you had the regulated monkey on your back for a while after you came over lol

Sent from my LabRatory
It's still there I just don't have the funds for the one I want atm lol

Roses are red,Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman
Sent From The BatCave

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like regulated because
1. I know myself well enough to know I'd burn up a mech; I'm a spaz.
2. I don't vape higher than 14w.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I actually like a cooler vape personally. My ADV is a fruity layered type of ejuice. It has Frankenberry and Birthday Cake flavoring in it. The Delta II is by far the most flavorful tank I've ever tried. Prior to that, I probably would have said the Orchid was it. The Delta II beats it by far, along with my Kayfun, Subtank, VCT Pro, Atlantis, and others that I have tried. I actually think the VCT Pro has muted flavor. I like everything else about it....capacity, looks, vapor production, etc...but my juices have no flavor in it, we'll some flavor, just very muted. :( That's also using their stock coils, as I don't have the RBA kit for it.
Love my delta 2. She needs cleaning right now

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So on a more serious note
Who prefers mech mods or regulated mods....or combo of both??

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

I've only ever used regulated.
I have a mech that came in a Vape Box, but I have yet to use it since all my good batteries (25Rs and VTC4s) are in married pairs

What benefits do mechs provide?
Regulated gives you choice of power level - make more or less vapor depending on situation or nic strength
Regulated gives you consistent power from fully charged to dead - unlike mechs, where the battery will put out less power as it drains
Regulated gives you protection against venting batteries - short protection, over discharge prevention, high temperature cutoff

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've only ever used regulated.
I have a mech that came in a Vape Box, but I have yet to use it since all my good batteries (25Rs and VTC4s) are in married pairs

What benefits do mechs provide?
Regulated gives you choice of power level - make more or less vapor depending on situation or nic strength
Regulated gives you consistent power from fully charged to dead - unlike mechs, where the battery will put out less power as it drains
Regulated gives you protection against venting batteries - short protection, over discharge prevention, high temperature cutoff

I feel like I gotta stand up for my mechs now

Neither are better then the other they both provide two different vape styles a 3.9v vape on a mech is totally different then one on a reg

That said mech benefits
Its mechanical as long as you understand that its the most reliable mech available meaning you know how all the 510s and firing buttons work then it will work the firing button and 510pin are the heart and soul of a mech but a reg its the chip... Let a chip crack from you dropping a reg mod good luck fixing it easy enough
Another benefit you don't have to worry about if that battery is married or paired ... You just need common battery knowledge and pick the right amp batt for your build

Freedom from regulation if you want to try a build mechs don't stop you there are some sensible build that regs won't fire

There's more but I'll stop my point is made one isn't necessarily better then the other apples and oranges

That being said I love mechs more but I vape more on my Sig 150 reg box

If I had to give up all mods being sent to a deserted island and I could only take one... I'd take a mech any day of the week... Besides how would you update the firmware on a deserted island

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433795704.021742.jpg. Can I get a hand check for the day people lol

Sent From The BatCave

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roger that!

affc7151f25273c5fccd0d2f2660cbc9.jpg

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nizmod "William Kidd" its pineapple goodness! I won on a G+ giveaway. I've never heard of them before I saw the contest. And when I Google them it takes me to their Facebook page. I won the entire line of max VG juices and all are just fantastic. One of the best contest wins I've ever won!

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nizmod "William Kidd" its pineapple goodness! I won on a G+ giveaway. I've never heard of them before I saw the contest. And when I Google them it takes me to their Facebook page. I won the entire line of max VG juices and all are just fantastic. One of the best contest wins I've ever won!
That sounds legit

Sent From The BatCave

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
CONTEST HAS ENDED REPEAT ALL ENTRIES ARE FINAL

USPS 14901230803236407391, Delivered, Frnt Dr/Porch 06/08/2015 6:31pm WELL its been a while guys but contest is over 6tg person has received the box

So once I get to my PC I will show all contestants and we will get a judges vote and see who won the kbox

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONTEST HAS ENDED REPEAT ALL ENTRIES ARE FINAL

USPS 14901230803236407391, Delivered, Frnt Dr/Porch 06/08/2015 6:31pm WELL its been a while guys but contest is over 6tg person has received the box

So once I get to my PC I will show all contestants and we will get a judges vote and see who won the kbox

Sent from my LabRatory
Hell ya can't wait

Sent From The BatCave

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another benefit you don't have to worry about if that battery is married or paired ... You just need common battery knowledge and pick the right amp batt for your build

married or paired?
Doesn't that only have to do with single batteries vs multiple battery mods?

I mean, an unregulated mech box that uses 2 batteries. You'd still want them married, wouldn't you?
Just like a single battery regulated wouldn't have you worrying about paired batteries, same as a single battery mech.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did everyone go? Hello is there anyone out there?

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So when is this contest judging going down?

Sent From The BatCave

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2c218665e2d4805a95e971bbcc2c828d.jpg

Entry 1.) @dodyhearts
Slogan: Subliminal vape clouds

924390280905a060e978e227f82a5b9e.jpg

Entry 2.) @Heather
Slogan: Just Be

6247429f76c6e1ecb3d773c44651bfad.jpg

Entry 3.) @loucas
Slogan: Free your clouds

57498f2d515b6e2657315c4c6718822a.jpg

Entry 4.) @RZAwora
Slogan: Butt out PIF 6.0 CLIQUE

Sent from my LabRatory
OK and our thee judges are
@dantefire
@zaroba
@VapeLikeALady
I need you to review the contestants and make a vote you can choose to publicly announce it or simply pm me with your choice regardless please pm me in case I miss the votes

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors